[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, landess said:

VIP room / Tower?  I'm 'guessing' this has to do with Island Paradise's Resort feature? Until I got to this part I was wondering IF you had chosen the correct Sims forum.

So - Questions? What did you change from before? Are you the owner of the resorts? In either situation (now or prior)? Which versions of Kinky World were/are you running? You say Hotels, yet your problem description is related to Resorts.

One doesn't need Resorts to use the KW 'Hotel' venue tag - just a bed on the lot somewhere . . . . . .

Sure, it would be nice for KW to work properly with all EP's equally regardless of mod choice, but that isn't the reality we've been left with. To be honest - I NEVER tried using the resorts 'with' KW. I had problems myself trying to use the Lifeguard profession with the lifeguard pool mod so one of my Sims could be a lifeguard at a RESORT pool instead of only public pools and beaches. Since I had a chair at a resort, and got the notification that was where my Sim needed to go - yet couldn't work because that Sim wasn't checked in and able to 'use' the facilities.

So my issue was a basic mod not playing nice with resorts. That fact you were able to use KW with one is a surprise. Still something changed - What did you do that you aren't telling?

Yeah, I’m sorry english isn’t my native language so hotel and resort mean the same thing to me, so yes I am talking about resorts. I was never the owner of any of the resorts, I play primarily in bridgeport so what I’ve always been doing was to put a resort I downloaded in the city and everything worked fine. The only difference is that I am now running the 409 version of KW, but all previous build worked fine so I didn’t think it would have been a problem. I will try with 408 build to see if that solves the problem.

4 minutes ago, Luminey said:

I will try with 408 build to see if that solves the problem.

It will be interesting to hear the results. Unless you are absolutely determined to use a 'resort', you could always just remove the 'resort register' from the lot, and change the Sims 3 lot description while maintaining 'hotel' status with the KW venue settings (must have a bed as mentioned).

For those whom think some players never have issues I'll share one. Not complaining, or looking for 'answers'. Just sharing so everyone realizes shit ain't perfect, and we deal with it.

Teens caught after curfew and whores busted by cops stopped being placed into the police cruiser for transportation. At the point of arrest/placed into custody, the feature breaks and the whore/teen are left standing outside instead of getting in the car. The police will still drive to the teens home (without the teen) or they wander around after disabling a Sims 'whore status' without driving them to the police station for an overnight stay like when your Sim is busted during 'normal' Sims 3 criminal activities.

Yep - this is how my KW experience is now - A feature from KW no longer works. A normal feature from the default game which shares some of the same events is also 'broken'.

Sim Life goes on - I may be the ONLY player this happens to, but troubleshooting this is above my pay grade and I really don't care.

I learned long ago: Take it or leave it. Do they still teach this in schools today?

Screenshot-24.jpg.6310524c5fc3c9fb6977b498a2741590.jpg

59 minutes ago, landess said:

It will be interesting to hear the results. Unless you are absolutely determined to use a 'resort', you could always just remove the 'resort register' from the lot, and change the Sims 3 lot description while maintaining 'hotel' status with the KW venue settings (must have a bed as mentioned).

Okay so long story short, I ran my game with the 408 build, my saved game with the 409 build crashed when I tried running it with the 408 build, not suprised. So I quickly created a new game in bridgeport put in a resort and tada it worked normally! I don’t know if it was my save, the version of KW or even the resort, but the end it worked. I will try and see what really caused the problem but for now I will happily play my scenario.

33 minutes ago, Luminey said:

my saved game with the 409 build crashed when I tried running it with the 408 build

If that save from 409 is important, one could always disable and then uninstall KW from the in game menus, making a new save and closing the game. That may be enough to restart the game with the new save/no KW and then make another save (clean save). Now the save should work with any build of KW since the whole reason to disable/uninstall this way is to remove all script/object references in the save.

This also shows why I've been waiting years for a 'final' build regardless of it's status. Then I could figure out which one works for me, make whatever adjustments I feel are necessary, and then get on with the game while not having to think or worry about it anymore.

The best part is now there has been another issue identified. A reason given and a solution offered. Now it falls to the players to decide what works for them. I wish more members would follow up with pertinent information which benefits all players.

Screenshot-200.jpg.6d863c976ca4b75dc799f7dd6df7383d.jpg

2 hours ago, rocks25235 said:

Uhh I will try my best to be specific. So I made this animation in blender. But when I launch Sims 3 it turned out like that in the picture.

This has nothing to do with KW. Is a known problem when you do not align right the female and male rig in Blender or have backed the animation in the wrong way.

So recommend to move this question to the technical thread. There surely you will get help.

Or download the rig from MaryJane or Lucas (Guest/ Ghost) and start all over again.

4 hours ago, rocks25235 said:

Uhh I will try my best to be specific. So I made this animation in blender. But when I launch Sims 3 it turned out like that in the picture.

In Blender.PNG

In Sims 3.PNG

I had the same problem when I've started animating. It's (like Clydie already said) because you've done something wrong in the baking process.

Try MJ's or Lucas' Rigs. They've explained the process for baking for their rigs pretty well!

1 hour ago, rocks25235 said:

Sorry I posted in this thread haha.

That was my point. Animations playing in KW or trying to make animations, or something completely different. I don't have time, but use the search bar, top right corner, and look for sims 3 animations or sims 3 animation tutorials, or just look through the technical discussions page.

On 8/16/2021 at 10:23 AM, eatitandsleep said:

i am having sort of a problem, when i use the mods scripts my penis shows a grey blank texture, though when i use cmar's get naked script it shows up just fine, any advice?

This sounds serious. No mod should affect your penis. I suggest going to a doctor. :)

Hi I'm not sure if this question is already answered but is there a way to fix the play computer game? Every time I tried playing computer game in any laptops or pcs it doesnt work. It just auto cancel the interaction. Not sure if it's conflicting with other mods that I don't know. Any solutions? Thank you

8 hours ago, Quaddy45 said:

Hi I'm not sure if this question is already answered but is there a way to fix the play computer game? Every time I tried playing computer game in any laptops or pcs it doesnt work. It just auto cancel the interaction. Not sure if it's conflicting with other mods that I don't know. Any solutions? Thank you

Playing games on the computer in the Sims 3 while using KW build 399 and above is a known issue. Since I never engage in that activity (annoying) I even got a mod to stop it long before build 399. I thought it would've/may have been fixed by build 409 (latest/final) but from what I gather - it never was.

Since the answer is pretty much - NO, playing games on the PC with KW is broken - I recommend either a gaming system like a console unit (xbox/playstation) or getting a stand-up console like an arcade (which even have a kinky join event created for them).

Spoiler

16 hours ago, landess said:

Playing games on the computer in the Sims 3 while using KW build 399 and above is a known issue. Since I never engage in that activity (annoying) I even got a mod to stop it long before build 399. I thought it would've/may have been fixed by build 409 (latest/final) but from what I gather - it never was.

Since the answer is pretty much - NO, playing games on the PC with KW is broken - I recommend either a gaming system like a console unit (xbox/playstation) or getting a stand-up console like an arcade (which even have a kinky join event created for them).

Hide contents

Looooolllllll !!!!!!! A classic 

On 9/3/2021 at 8:23 PM, landess said:

Reveal hidden contents

Daaaw I see i see okay got it thank you!

So if I want less bugs, I should probably stick with 375 build. I was curious though and tested out 409, but it seems like the animations are bugged or not showing up.

I'm gonna go back to 375 and probably just stay on that for a long time, but at least I tried 409 and I do like it but the animations seem messed up for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

animations are bugged or not showing up

One could always clear and enter the animation names in the woohoo package registration menu again.

Copy and paste names in game using CTRL-V.

I've had no issues with animations and build 409. I seriously wonder if many issues others have is because of aging and families experiencing births and deaths. (I have aging off)

1 hour ago, Zathuul said:

So if I want less bugs, I should probably stick with 375 build. I was curious though and tested out 409, but it seems like the animations are bugged or not showing up.

I'm gonna go back to 375 and probably just stay on that for a long time, but at least I tried 409 and I do like it but the animations seem messed up for some reason.

I would have to look it up, but later versions, including 409 use animation "sync" or "no sync" option. I forget which to set to, but one setting and animations don't work. So why the option is even in the menu, I do not know.

As @landess says, 409 seems to be few problems.

hello folks, I just downloaded kinky world, what a great mod that still offers so much to explore. I have one question here, why do all the NPCs I asked for underwear keeps telling me that they don't have any underwear, I have been trying to figure this out and did lots of research and I couldn't seem to solve that issue. 

5 hours ago, ranperinin said:

hello folks, I just downloaded kinky world, what a great mod that still offers so much to explore. I have one question here, why do all the NPCs I asked for underwear keeps telling me that they don't have any underwear, I have been trying to figure this out and did lots of research and I couldn't seem to solve that issue. 

I never had my sims ask for another Sims underwear, but as one of MY personal gripes has long been the stock piling of panties in the inventories of the active household, my guess is that Oniki didn't write script for NPC to constantly grab panties from a dresser, or take off ones they are wearing to have then to give your Sim, as actives do.

Since I generally will take ALL Sims into CAS eventually, as long as the outfits they wear look okay while wearing underwear (panties/bra) I will generally choose the underwear if I don't want to see the default white with purple stripes. As LadySmoks mentioned - Sims will put undies on autonomously when they are on an 'active' lot which has a dresser on it and their Exhibition skill is below a certain threshold.

If one is worried about inactive/npc inventories becoming cluttered and increasing save/operational memory and slowing down the game - NRaas has the option to sell any/all inventory items from any Sim the player clicks on.

Screenshot-136.jpg.f5471fcd6f4255b5943b5ca23c08b1dd.jpg

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I never had my sims ask for another Sims underwear, but as one of MY personal gripes has long been the stock piling of panties in the inventories of the active household, my guess is that Oniki didn't write script for NPC to constantly grab panties from a dresser, or take off ones they are wearing to have then to give your Sim, as actives do.

Thank you for the response, how to stock pile of panties in the inventories?

1 hour ago, landess said:

Since I generally will take ALL Sims into CAS eventually, as long as the outfits they wear look okay while wearing underwear (panties/bra) I will generally choose the underwear if I don't want to see the default white with purple stripes. As LadySmoks mentioned - Sims will put undies on autonomously when they are on an 'active' lot which has a dresser on it and their Exhibition skill is below a certain threshold.

If one is worried about inactive/npc inventories becoming cluttered and increasing save/operational memory and slowing down the game - NRaas has the option to sell any/all inventory items from any Sim the player clicks on.

Thank you for the response, so The sims will put underwear on by them selves? I don't my the default underwear comes with kinky world mod.