[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

34 minutes ago, ranperinin said:

The sims will put underwear on by them selves?

Yes. It is accompanied by a 'notification' in the upper left which says something along the lines of "I'll feel better with a fresh set of panties".

KW comes with a default pantie and bra. I know that selection also has a few options but unsure if that was added by another member or in a newer build. There are also a few other accessory panties for download here and someone was kind enough to make the object ID's available to be used by KW by entering them in the settings so they can also be worn and removed during Woohoo same as the defaults. LadySmoks has also made available a few options including 'invisible' panties so when KW decides to arbitrarily add panties to an outfit this option keeps the nude look while 'tricking' KW into using something that looks like nothing.

Remember - if you choose a set of underwear (accessory) and place them on a Sim - THIS is what they will use in the future whenever underwear is worn (Unless you make different underwear per clothing option - formal/etc.).

1 hour ago, ranperinin said:

Thank you for the response, how to stock pile of panties in the inventories?

HAHA! I don't want a stockpile of panties in inventory! THAT is what I hate! But, I suppose all you need to do is have a dresser in your house and have your Sim go grab a pair. If you want NPC's to be running around with panties in inventory, maybe put a dresser in a community lot??? 

I don't do it for NPC panties inventory, but to track NPC's, I will go into town edit and place an apartment somewhere so I can find NPC's if I need. I guess you can place an apartment and put a dresser in the lobby and hope they use it???

27 minutes ago, landess said:

Yes. It is accompanied by a 'notification' in the upper left which says something along the lines of "I'll feel better with a fresh set of panties".

Honestly never cared, so does KW bother with NPC's??? Or just active household? Because I often will make a quick outfit change of a teen in another household that was wearing something hideous, but may not bother with adding panties, as I just don't care... Not my Sim's daughter! ))) And get my remade notification "Oh! My daughter isn't wearing panties and I think I like it!" Yes, I spiced it up! )

I want to mention again for those whom may not have tried using it. There is a 'lock' feature in NRaas Dresser. Something like 'protected' status or what-not. While it won't defeat KW's ability to override certain choices, it will help keep your Sims wearing what you choose if dresser is installed and tends to add or remove clothing choices you've already made.

I tend to ignore the flags on outfits so I have a better selection of objects regardless of type of outfit.  Because of this, if I don't set a Sim to protected, the game will arbitrarily change/add/remove choices I made.

I have seen inactive Sims use a dresser on a public lot before as well.

23 minutes ago, landess said:

I have seen inactive Sims use a dresser on a public lot before as well.

They will use a dresser, ok... but KW does not generally apply underwear to NPC's? Unless perhaps you use "destroy all homeless" at the start of a game, and KW's clothing features are turned on as new NPC's are being generated???

Again, things I never really cared about, but now question as the topic arose.

I see thank you guys, one more question. I turned off the "clean up clothing", "clean up inventory" and "auto clean up stuck" in NRaas Overwatch at the beginning of the game before I turn on the Kinkyworld in the setting. Does that affect kinkyworld? Btw will it help npc sims to wear underwear if I set the autonomous level to high?

Hi so I been kind of wanting to get back into sims 3 since it's my fave game out of the sims games, and this mod caught my interest since i been playing allot of sims 4 with wicked whims installed and thought hey this would be a great thing to add to the sims 3 whenever i reinstall it, as I never played with mods in that game before and I gotten really into the naughty side of things when i play! But as I checked this out I noticed that the links to the wiki and so on, the posts with more detailed info and so on, are completely gone, you can like find some parts of the wiki on the wayback machine but it's not enough and there are some specific things I want to read up on when it comes to this mod, like the darker side with the rape and so on, so I wonder if there is anyone here who knows where to find more proper and detailed info about this whole mod, or if there is a new wiki or something somewhere? any help would be appreciated!

23 hours ago, ranperinin said:

turned off the "clean up clothing", "clean up inventory" and "auto clean up stuck"

I never adjusted any of those except the stuck-check thing as recommended by OnikiKay. After awhile I turned the Stuck Check back on since it will let me know if a Sim is actually stuck!!!!!!  A single notification because of 'woohoo' doesn't bother me, but when I see the message repeating - there's a reason and finding it means I can 'fix' the Sim -or- the situation causing Sims to get stuck.

Overwatch itself is set to run a sweeping check at 3AM Sim game time each day to 'do' what it says - like the clean up outfits, inventory, etc.

NRaas and KinkyWorld will 'conflict' occasionally with one of them (usually KW) winning. Just playing the game over time with both mods running will acclimate you to the nuances and after awhile one will learn to ignore certain things. Other things one may have to choose, and still others one will have to accept.

This is the nature of using 3rd party programs/mods - especially when they don't take each other into consideration.

Screenshot-115.jpg.5c840ab49eedb4c7a17f29179c4bf629.jpg

Edited by landess
6 hours ago, mezzaninegirl said:

Can anyone help me find more animations for this mod? ?

Most all the 'free' animations can be found here at LoversLab. Some use this as a place where they can offer some of their work, while advertising more at their Patreon page. This is in regard to animation packages made specifically for Kinky World as ALL animations needs some form of control program. There are examples of others making either animations (rare) or poses which can use the PosePlayer/AnimationPlayer mods (looks like a clapper/movie set object).

Still others are attached to specific objects, such as Kicker's Dance Pole object. Some animations require specific objects to function while others will 'use' an object if it does exist in game and isn't affected if the object in question was never added.

And lastly - there are other downloads of KinkyWorld which have been altered to allow even more questionable activities and events which aren't supported or authorized by this website and those have their own animations as well.

I think that covers it.

2 hours ago, EssäyMessäy said:

Hi so I been kind of wanting to get back into sims 3 since it's my fave game out of the sims games, and this mod caught my interest since i been playing allot of sims 4 with wicked whims installed and thought hey this would be a great thing to add to the sims 3 whenever i reinstall it, as I never played with mods in that game before and I gotten really into the naughty side of things when i play! But as I checked this out I noticed that the links to the wiki and so on, the posts with more detailed info and so on, are completely gone, you can like find some parts of the wiki on the wayback machine but it's not enough and there are some specific things I want to read up on when it comes to this mod, like the darker side with the rape and so on, so I wonder if there is anyone here who knows where to find more proper and detailed info about this whole mod, or if there is a new wiki or something somewhere? any help would be appreciated!

That's a long 3 sentences, and I thought I could stretch a thought out . . . .

First off, while this is the 'official' LoversLab forum post for KW, it is no longer supported by the creator of both the post and the mod. This has left members here trying to help each other through experience. Of course because of the nature of mods and them not always playing nice together, each of us can have different experiences. Still, this itself is exactly what can help someone whom has an issue which other's don't experience - they know it's a conflict which can be identified through player action and solved, usually by removing 'one or the other' of the offending mods.

Some here have started their own posts with a gathering of relevant links and references which for the most part, will assist anyone new to the mod - or mods in general. Myself, it's hard to imagine being able to properly explain everything I've learned about mods and their use over the period I started using them (well over 10 years). So, my best bet it to explain stuff that I myself have 'figured out' when the subject is brought up.

Lastly, unless one is a member of OnikiKay's Patreon and can get answers from Oniki themselves, we just have to stick together and do our best to build some form of experience database and continue to interact and share what we know.

> Since so many are unwilling or 'unable' to use the search feature, this topic has grown considerably over the years, with redundant questions asked and the same old answers given. Yet occasionally a post appears with something genuinely new. Most of the time it's just people whom want others to do the legwork for them and hand them an answer on a silver platter all wrapped up with a pretty bow. If I didn't know many others will also look to these forums for help and answers, my participation would decline considerably.

48 minutes ago, landess said:

That's a long 3 sentences, and I thought I could stretch a thought out . . . .

First off, while this is the 'official' LoversLab forum post for KW, it is no longer supported by the creator of both the post and the mod. This has left members here trying to help each other through experience. Of course because of the nature of mods and them not always playing nice together, each of us can have different experiences. Still, this itself is exactly what can help someone whom has an issue which other's don't experience - they know it's a conflict which can be identified through player action and solved, usually by removing 'one or the other' of the offending mods.

Some here have started their own posts with a gathering of relevant links and references which for the most part, will assist anyone new to the mod - or mods in general. Myself, it's hard to imagine being able to properly explain everything I've learned about mods and their use over the period I started using them (well over 10 years). So, my best bet it to explain stuff that I myself have 'figured out' when the subject is brought up.

Lastly, unless one is a member of OnikiKay's Patreon and can get answers from Oniki themselves, we just have to stick together and do our best to build some form of experience database and continue to interact and share what we know.

> Since so many are unwilling or 'unable' to use the search feature, this topic has grown considerably over the years, with redundant questions asked and the same old answers given. Yet occasionally a post appears with something genuinely new. Most of the time it's just people whom want others to do the legwork for them and hand them an answer on a silver platter all wrapped up with a pretty bow. If I didn't know many others will also look to these forums for help and answers, my participation would decline considerably.

Oh I see sorry about that! I am very, very new to this site, alongside mods overall since I used to not play with mods at all until sort of recently, and I am not very aware of how things works here at all, wasn't even aware you could apparently search this uh thread of this post? I am also not used to this sort of site or forum post so I apologize for any errors I most likely will make.

As all I wanted was to check if there was some place like the old wiki etc where I could read up about some things, as I went on a search for answers when I found out the wiki was gone, and then went here to ask, I should had probably tried to check this whole post before doing so but didn't think so far. But thank you for the reply, I appreciate it!

I will do my best to search this forum post for the answers I am looking for, thanks again for the reply!

2 hours ago, EssäyMessäy said:

sorry about that!

I was having fun and teasing about long sentences. I myself have to stop and reword many of my posts to be more direct and to the point, given as many ideas as I sometimes try to squeeze into a post.

As far as mentioning using the search feature: First, I say this so EVERYONE reading these realizes there is a wealth of information from many whom may never see the recent posts, or refuse to type the same information over and over. So unless one looks for answers themselves, they are at the mercy of fate as to whether they will get an answer that helps.

This is sad because many here get tired of repeating themselves, yet a search could possibly bring up a list of relevant posts saving time.

11 minutes ago, ranperinin said:

just a stupid question, how to make all the npc carry condom and use condom when they have sex?

Condoms are sold at the store, and online I believe - using a computer or phone. There is a condom dispenser which can be placed on any lots - I see inactives using the dispenser frequently.

There is a setting in KW concerning the use of condoms - turn it on or off . . . . . .

2 minutes ago, landess said:

Condoms are sold at the store, and online I believe - using a computer or phone. There is a condom dispenser which can be placed on any lots - I see inactives using the dispenser frequently.

There is a setting in KW concerning the use of condoms - turn it on or off . . . . . .

Thank you landess

1 hour ago, landess said:

I was having fun and teasing about long sentences. I myself have to stop and reword many of my posts to be more direct and to the point, given as many ideas as I sometimes try to squeeze into a post.

As far as mentioning using the search feature: First, I say this so EVERYONE reading these realizes there is a wealth of information from many whom may never see the recent posts, or refuse to type the same information over and over. So unless one looks for answers themselves, they are at the mercy of fate as to whether they will get an answer that helps.

This is sad because many here get tired of repeating themselves, yet a search could possibly bring up a list of relevant posts saving time.

haha it's ok xD I am known to go on for long and write overly long sentences haha, and yeah I followed your advice and used the search option, found some stuff but not as much as I had hoped about the like one feature that I am interested in finding out more about, which is the whole rape one, but I did find out some which I guess will do for now! And I feel you on the whole having to repeat yourself over and over when the answer is right there, it's never fun and gets tiring and annoying quickly!

So I have been playing for a long time with 0.37 build 375, and I got a few questions to stuff I haven't been able to figure out yet (or find the answer to anywhere).

* The "willpowerless" pills, how do they work? Can I use them to spike drinks with? Because even though they're in my inventory, I've never gotten the option to use them.

* The gloryhole toilet and gate, how do I use those? I can get my male sim to stick their stuff through the hole, but then what? How can I get someone in the stall/at the other side of the gate to "help" my sim?

* My "story progression" settings in the KW menu never seem to save. Is that a known bug, and if so, is there a workaround?

Also, since we have this "final" version now, is it worth it to upgrade, you think? Is there a lot more features in 409?

Thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, wiretripped said:

So I have been playing for a long time with 0.37 build 375, and I got a few questions to stuff I haven't been able to figure out yet (or find the answer to anywhere).

* The "willpowerless" pills, how do they work? Can I use them to spike drinks with? Because even though they're in my inventory, I've never gotten the option to use them.

* The gloryhole toilet and gate, how do I use those? I can get my male sim to stick their stuff through the hole, but then what? How can I get someone in the stall/at the other side of the gate to "help" my sim?

* My "story progression" settings in the KW menu never seem to save. Is that a known bug, and if so, is there a workaround?

Also, since we have this "final" version now, is it worth it to upgrade, you think? Is there a lot more features in 409?

Thanks in advance.

Last thing first, my personal experience has been that 409 is about as stable as 375 over all, and has more features, so up grade is probably worth it. I have the link to Oniki's free public release here.

What I know about the rest... Willpowerless are basically roofies, I guess. Yes, you can spike drinks, I think you can put them in food, not sure. To spike drinks, as with all things KW, there are conditions... your Sim may need certain personality traits, not sure which... possibly corrupt, evil generally bad ones, I imagine. Maybe, if your Sim is a little buzzed with lower inhibition he may put drug in glass.

Not sure about glory hole. Again, I have only had this work for me when Sims are drunk and horny.

Sorry to say that if you refer to export saved settings, then try to import those settings to a new game, THAT has long been one of my peeves thru many builds and it was never fixed, even in 409.

I've been experimenting with importing KW settings to a new game before I activate KW itself. It's odd because then I get an 'upgrading' KW notification even though that game was new and never had it to begin with. Still, the settings I use do import along with all the extra things like animation registrations and Pantie/object identifiers.

I started doing this instead of activating KW first and THEN selecting the import feature because the last 'settings save' I made was an earlier build and I had no reason to change it. If I do KW first, then the settings import - the next time I start that save, I get the 'upgrading' notification - so now I just import before anything else in a new game.

I can't confirm 100%, but in my experience, after the settings have been imported once, if I try to do it again, I get a fail notification.

Edited by landess
Reworded for ease of comprehension.
12 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Last thing first, my personal experience has been that 409 is about as stable as 375 over all, and has more features, so up grade is probably worth it. I have the link to Oniki's free public release here.

What I know about the rest... Willpowerless are basically roofies, I guess. Yes, you can spike drinks, I think you can put them in food, not sure. To spike drinks, as with all things KW, there are conditions... your Sim may need certain personality traits, not sure which... possibly corrupt, evil generally bad ones, I imagine. Maybe, if your Sim is a little buzzed with lower inhibition he may put drug in glass.

Not sure about glory hole. Again, I have only had this work for me when Sims are drunk and horny.

Sorry to say that if you refer to export saved settings, then try to import those settings to a new game, THAT has long been one of my peeves thru many builds and it was never fixed, even in 409.

Thanks for the information.

What would be the best procedure to upgrade?

* Make a backup

* Remove KW from mod folder

* Start game and make a save without KW

* Close game

* Add updated KW to mod folder

* Start game

As for the willpowerless, hm, what do they do exactly? I always assumed it made any sim receptive to woohoo with anyone, is that correct? I've never had the option to add them to a drink unfortunately. I've noticed there's a hidden "corruption" stat, anyone know what that does? Maybe I'll play around with that and see whether it makes a difference.

I've been tempted on multiple occasions to dive into the code of the mod, but I'm not a C++ programmer unfortunately. It seems that the mod is so intertwined with all the systems it'd be incredibly daunting to tackle.

8 minutes ago, wiretripped said:

> Basic upgrade? Just drop the new build in and overwrite the old (375 and up). It's been a long time since players needed to do a 'clean save' to upgrade KW.

Edited by landess
40 minutes ago, wiretripped said:

Making a back up is never a bad idea, but generally not necessary. As @landess said, just remove the old packages and install the new ones. The mod recognizes the change and runs the upgrade screen automatically.

A note: There have been some possible issues when not replacing ALL of the KW packages as a set. I forget the details, but there were a few discussions about problems following any upgrades to different builds, not just 409. My belief is that Oniki may have made some small changes to a few of the files in the packages, and that references within the main mod are affected when searching for reference numbers that aren't there because the new packages weren't installed. SOOOOO.... replace ALL of the packages, and you should be fine.

Of course, that does NOT mean that you must replace the animations packages, although you may need to reregister them, as well as underwear.

48 minutes ago, wiretripped said:

I've been tempted on multiple occasions to dive into the code of the mod, but I'm not a C++ programmer unfortunately. It seems that the mod is so intertwined with all the systems it'd be incredibly daunting to tackle.

Good luck with that! Programmers who have popped in have said it was such a mess in there that they were so afraid!!! ))))))

Redundant files, overwrites, files not cleaned up...

I only go as far as rewriting the STBL for my entertainment, and find multiple redundant strings, half of which probably are disconnected, but who knows?

I actually found out later, it is because I had a corrupted export setting and forgot to replace it. Plus I remember accidently adding a animation for Passion mod, and forgot to fix that. Also I haven't cleaned my files and forgot to do the cache clean up, so that was also I issue I forgot to do. No wonder I was having problems, I feel silly for forgetting that.

Edited by Zathuul
On 9/9/2021 at 11:00 AM, wiretripped said:

Just have your sim take a pill and check the moodlets. Have 2 sims and get one to tell the other (willpowerless) to do things. This is just how most KW things get figured out.

You can spike drinks but like was mentioned, conditions. It is possible you need late night and the proper kind of bar placed on the lot. I forget. From what I remember you make drinks and then select the drink or tray (4 drinks) to add the drugs, if they are in your inventory. It is also possible the sim need corruption traits but also, the spiking the drink should increase this corruption. You can check in the KW menu for the fine tuning section and see all this, sort of.

The glory hole is hit and miss. The toilet stall need 2 stalls next to one another. Just send one of your sims to use the toilet (with low bladder). Send the second sim (with a penis) into the next stall. Be sure that sim really doesn't need to pee, so they will use the hole quicker. Just have the 'cheats' on while doing this to manipulate their needs.  If the 'penis sim' doesn't auto use the hole after peeing, you may need to click the stall and select a more specific function. "Use hole" or whatever, but my sim usually do it without that. The sim in the next stall should auto interact once penis sim uses the hole, but again, maybe 'conditions'. 

The same goes for the glory hole fence. It is random and often messed up animations so I did not put much effort into figuring it out. 

Now, good luck getting any of this to work with sims you don't control. It is actually what I look forward to while playing. When a npc sim interacts, After hours and hours and hours of trying to lure them into participating lol. Actually, this glory hole feature is rather broken. It is rare that the sims will complete the sequence hand>oral>penetration. I don't know if that is due to 'conditions' or just that the timing of the event is messed up.

And basically, that is how you figure anything out in KW. Unlike me, you could write down what atually works so you don't have to go through this every time you play lol lol lol.

Edited for typos

Edited by James2112