[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

57 minutes ago, Ffakka101 said:

manually reset the world every so often

While I do this myself occasionally, it is a longer process one might not want to execute on every play session. From the 3rd post of this: https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox/topic2756

"You can also do this the old fashioned way with the cheats console, then ResetSim *. The "*" will do an EA reset of all sims that takes much less time."  - This is a much faster option one can do during play sessions if one gets a notification that keeps repeating. Of course it may be wise to find the 'offending' Sim, and see if some change to the world/Lot can be made to help avoid this in the future.

One example I remember had me use cheats to 'open' a ground floor area in a particular high-rise where an NPC would continuously spawn and couldn't get out. I removed the hidden room marker - left the room empty and put a door to the hallway. Fixed!

Concerning the Mailcarrier: You have options. Besides just resetting it with MC (everyday) you could also take it into CAS and change the traits to like woohooless, loner, - anything to keep it from trying to interact with the household Sims. You could also reset lot if no sim is doing something important. This does remind me of the fact OnikiKay seemed to stray from her original idea and began implementing some concepts created by her patrons to ill effect.

1 hour ago, Ffakka101 said:

i was just too stupid to find the mod myself

Haha! No... not stupid. ))) But, as I said, this recent delay, I continue to find ways to make improvements. The hair now looks pretty good, and her mouth and lips are much better. My husband was unhappy, but the part for my laptop is coming from China! OY!!!

I think I finally got things working well enough for now, but realize I misplaced a bunch of CC that I regularly use. ((((

20 minutes ago, landess said:

NPC would continuously spawn and couldn't get out.

I have one of my NPC brothel whores constantly spawn below the ground level, in the black void??? I reset her and right back again. Used buy mode, move object to place her.

17 hours ago, landess said:

While I do this myself occasionally, it is a longer process one might not want to execute on every play session. From the 3rd post of this: https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox/topic2756

"You can also do this the old fashioned way with the cheats console, then ResetSim *. The "*" will do an EA reset of all sims that takes much less time."  - This is a much faster option one can do during play sessions if one gets a notification that keeps repeating. Of course it may be wise to find the 'offending' Sim, and see if some change to the world/Lot can be made to help avoid this in the future.

One example I remember had me use cheats to 'open' a ground floor area in a particular high-rise where an NPC would continuously spawn and couldn't get out. I removed the hidden room marker - left the room empty and put a door to the hallway. Fixed!

Concerning the Mailcarrier: You have options. Besides just resetting it with MC (everyday) you could also take it into CAS and change the traits to like woohooless, loner, - anything to keep it from trying to interact with the household Sims. You could also reset lot if no sim is doing something important. This does remind me of the fact OnikiKay seemed to stray from her original idea and began implementing some concepts created by her patrons to ill effect.

I've gotten to where I can tell from the game performance when it needs a reset.  Lagging can get extreme when there are a lot of corrupted objects.  I've also found that clearing the cache regularly helps (BTW, thanks for posting the .bat file to do this!)

Another thing I've found is that oftentimes when a Sim gets corrupted, resetting them does not help.  I get MasterController notifications for these and they also show up when resetting the town.  The only way to fix this is to edit the Sim in CAS and accept changes (you don't have to actually make any changes).  This seems to overwrite the corrupted Sim information.

The Sims in general and KW in particular create lots of corrupt objects and Sims.  If you don't keep on top of them they accumulate and if you have a long-running game, the effects can be significant.  I started using ErrorTrap some time ago.  Prior to using it my saved game would routinely take 5+ minutes to load if I have a lot of miles on it.  Now it's never more than a minute or so.  IMHO, it's worth dealing with the occasional error message, which is actually giving me the opportunity to fix the errors rather than let them accumulate.

19 hours ago, landess said:

So there are no Kinky/Kinky World options either? I use the KinkyWorld option on many objects to 'move them'.

The others shown - Call someone over to have drink, and bring drink to sim, may be connected to two bar tending mods I downloaded from MTS (Mod the Sims) but I seriously doubt it. These mods only removed the 'juggling' and sped up drink making.

https://modthesims.info/d/541922/better-bartending.html

https://modthesims.info/d/578413/no-more-acrobatics-bartending-animations-tweaks.html

Both would require Late Night yet nothing is mentioned about customers and the fact 'call someone over' and 'bring drink to sim' are available on a 'juice bar' pretty much negates that as well. Late Night might be responsible for these 2 options as one can 'order a round of drinks' at a club/bar, and the Bartender will make up a few random drink trays based on the number of Sims on the lot. Sims may autonomously come and get a drink, and some will just try to drink them all. Your Sim can do both 'call/bring' options on these drinks as well.

As mentioned - it would be nice if someone without Late Night could attempt to spike a drink successfully or be unsuccessful and then install Late Night and try again successfully since there is no current documentation from OnikiKay on this feature.

zbim04nrovo51.jpg

Clicking on the bar I get Kinky World/Debug (which will allow move), Make Drinks, Have, but no Kinky options at all.  Not seeing a "call someone over..." either.  I can make a selection of alcoholic drinks for myself (same as in your screen grab) with "have" but the "make drinks" just makes juice drinks.  Clicking on the drinks I get only Clean Up and Drink Juice.  With the Party Animal trait I also get an option to take a juice drink to another Sim. 

Isn't mixology skill a LN feature?  I certainly don't have it.

And as an aside, there's precious little documentation from Onikikay, period.

3 hours ago, merkle said:

With the Party Animal trait I also get an option to take a juice drink to another Sim.

This is interesting - but no option to 'call a sim over' to get a drink?

Clickable objects include the tray itself, and each individual glass on the tray. The glass is what I click on to bring up the 'kinky/add drug' option as long as I have a scripted drug in the active sims inventory. I know Rockhard works without having to check - so that was the example I used. I can control-shift click a glass to get an option to delete it, and if I select the tray itself, the option deletes the tray and everything on it. I can move a tray by click-dragging it, but not drink glasses.

Mixology IS a Late Night Skill, but I wanted to be transparent in what mods I have installed, although testing with another sim which has no skill in mixology still allows the option to add drug. Hense the conclusion neither mixology skill, nor a professional bar are needed. LadySmoks says she plans on doing some testing eventually since her current install on her slow ass laptop she must suffer for the meantime doesn't have Late Night installed. All she has to do is try adding drug to basic/non alcoholic drinks 1st, then after installing Late Night - repeat the proceedure while not making any other changes. If it's only Late Night that is required, this test will make it apparent immediately.

My weed plants always spawn multiple piles of dried weed around their bases in addition to the flower/seeds I can collect by harvesting. Is this supposed to happen? I can't tell if I'm causing it, it seems to happen no matter how often I harvest them etc... I didn't mind at first but my grow op is getting bigger and the only way I've found to pick up the dried weed is to click and drag to my inventory, but takes a very long time and my arthritis doesn't like it at all.  Is there a good way to collect them all in bulk I'm missing? 

not sure if it will be much help but re: outfits and aging issues
- There are 2 KW settings for managing outfits, one under misc and another under global
- Most of my outfit issues are caused by base game & nraas creating two separate wardrobes for everyone.
- "trigger age transition" is one of the TCE options when you shift click a sim, it's always worked for me so it could be worth trying if the nraas age transition isn't working with KW. It still causes the base game invisible toddler/child bug occasionally though. 

1 hour ago, simfkr69 said:

weed plants always spawn multiple piles of dried weed

I've only seen this in two circumstances.

1) My plant dies while being harvestable. >This seems to happen with 'potted-indoor' plants as opposed to outdoors plants.

2) Plants I planted at a lot as an active, then changed households will sometimes have these piles when I revisit that lot, which I can just grab.

I can't remember if I could click-pickup, or needed to drag-drop as you've mentioned. I've never seen this myself though when actively running a 'farm'. After so many harvests, the plant will die right after the 'final' harvest and I immediately replant from the seed stash in inventory. There has never been weed just lying at the foot of a plant that was still alive and producing, but then again, I've never let a harvest remain on the plant either.

I don't know any way to collect in bulk myself, and have no idea why you 'appear' to have extra product. Since weed is a KW feature, there may be a reason based on harvest cycles which default plants don't have to follow: Default EA plants needing to be harvested seem to hold their product indefinitely while it's possible KW weed forces the product to 'eject' itself onto the surrounding surface.

Perhaps other Sim weedlords will have more input....

Screenshot-280.jpg.201b4082678c06cd0b3cc2e8d9a7adb3.jpg

8 hours ago, merkle said:

The only way to fix this is to edit the Sim in CAS and accept changes (you don't have to actually make any changes).  This seems to overwrite the corrupted Sim information.

Good general information! Thanks for sharing it.

there's precious little documentation from Onikikay, period.

The biggest problem we have. I heard it was taken down because of the content violated TOS. LL would host it, but Oniki seems to have forgotten about this site long ago.

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Oniki seems to have forgotten about this site long ago.

I wouldn't say forgotten - more like it served it's purpose as an outlet to advertise NSFW Sim content to it's members. This helped to gain Patron's. After a few years, I'm sure she got tired of dealing with idiots, had enough notoriety to allow any other interested party to join her Patreon, and left things here as they are. If you happen to scan other parts of this website/LL near the bottom - it's loaded with Quite a FEW posts using this site as free advertising for other creators using Patreon to sell their wares.

At least she didn't delete her LL membership like Lady666/L666 did - resulting in a download post 'created by a guest'. I'm still curious how L666 lost her Patreon account, yet OnikiKay still has hers.... It can't be purely 'adult' content related for this very reason.

>Desire Demon from Dragon Age Origins (https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Desire+Demon+from+Dragon+Age+Origins&atb=v209-1&iax=images&ia=images) I really appreciate the skills of many content creators - but I can't afford to support them all.......

Screenshot-475.jpg.75bcc25ce2601009f089dbbead71075e.jpg

19 hours ago, simfkr69 said:

My weed plants always spawn multiple piles of dried weed around their bases in addition to the flower/seeds I can collect by harvesting. Is this supposed to happen? I can't tell if I'm causing it, it seems to happen no matter how often I harvest them etc... I didn't mind at first but my grow op is getting bigger and the only way I've found to pick up the dried weed is to click and drag to my inventory, but takes a very long time and my arthritis doesn't like it at all.  Is there a good way to collect them all in bulk I'm missing? 

not sure if it will be much help but re: outfits and aging issues
- There are 2 KW settings for managing outfits, one under misc and another under global
- Most of my outfit issues are caused by base game & nraas creating two separate wardrobes for everyone.
- "trigger age transition" is one of the TCE options when you shift click a sim, it's always worked for me so it could be worth trying if the nraas age transition isn't working with KW. It still causes the base game invisible toddler/child bug occasionally though. 

My experience is that you get the piles next to the plant if you forget to harvest the plants.  IIRC, it takes about a day of non-harvesting for them to appear.  And you're right, it's a PITA to pick up each pile individually.  I wonder if the harvester thingy you can create with the invention bench would work?  You can also sometimes buy the harvester at the consignment store.

Also, there's a mod out there somewhere that allows you to hire gardeners to come in on a daily basis to tend your garden.  I've never used it but you might give it a try.  Shouldn't be too hard to find.

I wonder if the harvester thingy you can create with the invention bench would work?

Maybe of the rails of your game set up, but a Plumbot or two with a robotny gardener chip are unstoppable, and autonomously tend a garden. Only thing they may not do is dispose of dead plants and plant new ones. You must tell them to do that.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:56 AM, landess said:

This is interesting - but no option to 'call a sim over' to get a drink?

Clickable objects include the tray itself, and each individual glass on the tray. The glass is what I click on to bring up the 'kinky/add drug' option as long as I have a scripted drug in the active sims inventory. I know Rockhard works without having to check - so that was the example I used. I can control-shift click a glass to get an option to delete it, and if I select the tray itself, the option deletes the tray and everything on it. I can move a tray by click-dragging it, but not drink glasses.

Mixology IS a Late Night Skill, but I wanted to be transparent in what mods I have installed, although testing with another sim which has no skill in mixology still allows the option to add drug. Hense the conclusion neither mixology skill, nor a professional bar are needed. LadySmoks says she plans on doing some testing eventually since her current install on her slow ass laptop she must suffer for the meantime doesn't have Late Night installed. All she has to do is try adding drug to basic/non alcoholic drinks 1st, then after installing Late Night - repeat the proceedure while not making any other changes. If it's only Late Night that is required, this test will make it apparent immediately.

I've been experimenting.  To get a clean experiment I cleared the cache and started a new game (Sunset Valley).  I created a Sim with the following traits:

WooHooer

Party Animal

Flirty

Charismatic

Irresistible

I built a house and fitted it with two different bars: Bar de Mish and Family Time bar.  There was no difference in the behavior of the two bars.

With no party going on, clicking on the bar gives the following options.  The drinks are the ordinary juice drinks.  Have...gives the selection of alcoholic drinks.

image.png.f5e7abb21ad34bd0082b7b4a9d05fda7.png

With a party going on I get slightly different options.  Clicking the bar gives the following options:

image.png.284c0a37e87fea73196f8f49d1edd86d.png

Sometimes I get the option to serve party punch or other kinds of drinks in place of the sugar spiked fruit juice but they're functionally the same.  Making the drinks and clicking on the tray or the glasses gives the following (same whether I click the tray or glasses):

image.png.368fcfc91e26cebdd73311df6f9de094.png

I have the full complement of drugs available from the market.  Note that "call Sim over" never appears and there is no option for adding drugs to drinks.  I think I've exhausted every variable.

41 minutes ago, merkle said:

I think I've exhausted every variable.

We obviously have different variables, but it's important to document this stuff for everyone looking at these posts - whether to test on their own, or to troubleshoot problems they themselves may have.

We may get to the bottom of this yet......

1 hour ago, simoleansimmer said:

hi and sorry in advance: I am very stupid. where is the download button?

First page, first post at the bottom. Put at the bottom with hopes people might read the page which covers 99% of the questions people who don't bother to read download pages end up asking, including possible conflicts and how to install.

Two answers not found on page one... You must be logged into LL to download here, and if from many countries outside the US, use a US based VPN.

9 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

I don't know why but two of my teens can't kinky woohoo (two females, a bnon gay couple is fine). Any idea why ? Misconfig on my side ?

At all????

Can they solo KW woohoo?

Does it works with always accept toggled ON?

Can either of them KW woohoo with other Sims?

Did you try a variety of locations?

There is an option for Teen woohoo - is it enabled?

Are they romantically enabled/can kiss? Accept/Return flirts?

Is there any other mod(s) installed which have the ability to affect sim relationships?

9 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

I don't know why but two of my teens can't kinky woohoo (two females, a bnon gay couple is fine). Any idea why ? Misconfig on my side ?

Need more information.  Does the option not appear in the menu?  Is it greyed out?  Are they refusing?  Each of these would point toward a different problem.

17 hours ago, landess said:

At all????

Can they solo KW woohoo?

Does it works with always accept toggled ON?

Can either of them KW woohoo with other Sims?

Did you try a variety of locations?

There is an option for Teen woohoo - is it enabled?

Are they romantically enabled/can kiss? Accept/Return flirts?

Is there any other mod(s) installed which have the ability to affect sim relationships?

They can solo woohoo so I seriously think it's a misconfiguration on my side. I wonder where...

17 hours ago, merkle said:

Need more information.  Does the option not appear in the menu?  Is it greyed out?  Are they refusing?  Each of these would point toward a different problem.

It's greyed out, save the teasing part. And, it's a lesbian couple (romantically involved). Straight couples are okay. I must have done a missconfig somewhere.

20 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

First page, first post at the bottom. Put at the bottom with hopes people might read the page which covers 99% of the questions people who don't bother to read download pages end up asking, including possible conflicts and how to install.

Two answers not found on page one... You must be logged into LL to download here, and if from many countries outside the US, use a US based VPN.

The guide links don’t work and I’ve tried YouTubing but can’t find anything- I put them in my packages folder in mods but it’s not showing up in game. 
wht does it mean to register the animations into the mod using the setting menu? 

2 hours ago, simoleansimmer said:

I put them

What is 'THEM'?

Anything being put into the PACKAGES folder MUST end with the file extension .package

Did you unzip/unrar the compressed download or did you put a .zip or .rar file into the packages folder thinking that would work?

If you put the KW files into the packages folder properly - when starting the game there will be a notification in the upper right hand corner telling you this.

As long as that notification for KW appears - any Sim should now have a menu option called Kinky World. Using that is how a player 'registers' the mod for use. Once registered in game, the mod itself will load automatically in THAT save until it is 'unregistered' in the same way. You will need to wait during the object list creation for all KW activities to complete after any save loads.

KW now has several animation packages included by default and are already registered. You can view these by looking in the KW settings/woohoo/packages menu option. If you want to add others -DO not Duplicate- this is where you see the option to manually register them. Follow the instructions provided on any animation download page to proceed.

Start small - make sure everything works before dumping a hundred mods in the folder hoping they all play nice. Read as much as you can where ever you can find it. LoversLab has an excellent search feature and I've personally answered enough questions you'll have to have something pretty unique before I have to make a new post trying to address it.

Most everything I've said here has already been said before - wonder why this post has so many pages?