[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question.

@all:

The next release will add more settings command to enable/disable features. So everybody should be happy.

And please, keep in mind that this mod is still an early wip version.

Love the customization!

I hope you make it pretty complete, like:

- Adjusting Woohoo Motive from zero to full.

I want to make it around 1-2 days to get it full, or any number. I think I want to experiment with it until I get the ideal speed. I wonder if Romance interaction like hug and kiss can increase sims Woohoo Motive meter? How full the Woohoo Motive before sims want to have sex? Does it need to be 100% or just 50%? Is it also trait based?

- Adjusting Drop Panty advertising. 

Drop Panty is fun, but it get annoying when sims do it all the time. I want to reduce it, but not to elimiate it. I also get annoyed on how the interaction stopped target sims activity, like she was dining and must stop because other sims dropped her panty, and I must command her to eat her food again.

- Adjusting Spectator effect.

It's pretty hard to say right now, I want to experiment with it first.

- Handjob, Blowjob and Vaginal advertising.

I hate when sims always want to have a handjob and blowjob all the time. I rarely saw sims ask for Vaginal woohoo. I want 70% of Vaginal, 15% of Handjob and 15% of Blowjob. I usually use Twallan's Retuner or non-autonomous mod to adjust the advertising some activity, like reducing Playing Games on PC and increase Browsing Web advertising for example.

- Menstrual Cycle period.

I wonder, how many days it take from ovulated to ovulated again? I want to set it to 3 days for 3 periods. So it will match with my 7 days for each season.

I actually want more control over my sims AI related to Woohoo thing. So yes, more customization over it, is always the best.  :heart:

Talk about Penis Erection.

I wonder if Woohoo Meter have something to do with the Cmar's Morphing Penis state? I saw my naked male sims have different level of erection.

Btw, can you also modify the penis erection slider too? Because Cmar's Morphing Penis default setting for erection is way too small. To be honest, my sims penis during erected and none are almost in equal size. I hope I can tweak it to double the length and thickness during erection.

Can you also preserve custom sized penis during erection too? Like I set my Penis Length to 50% longer 25% thicker, and I want when it get erection, it's also 50% longer 25% thicker.

Combination between: double sized erection + preserve custom size = perfect penis controller ever!

Can't invite on all fours (rejected every time in notifications)

Can't handjob dog (rejected every time in notifications)

Can't masturbate on all fours (rejected every time in notifications)

OK the only things working are peeing, dog sniffing, and eying the dog.

Edited by Darkening Demise

Okay all is great so far , i can even add my animations to it..hehe plze dont change that option.. However  there is one problem, im making a machinima ,and some of my virgins are have randome sex,is there anyway i can turn it off for girls and keep it on for boys?

Great idea!

It's a good idea to have autonomous difference between man and woman. 

I like more active and naughty man, and shy or passive woman. Woman definitely don't rape a man.

You need to wait until your female sims to get higher arousal meter, around one or two days...

You need to wait until your female sims to get higher arousal meter, around one or two days...

How does it build? Is it a moodlet thing?

OK I was just messing around and finally got it....to semi work.

Video: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/11744/sims-3-bestiality-test

How does it build? Is it a moodlet thing?

OK I was just messing around and finally got it....to semi work.

Video: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/11744/sims-3-bestiality-test

Woohoo Motive is a hidden motive in the background. A kind of timer.

I think if you make different flavors of your mod you can please mostly everyone.. For instance this one just improve on what ya want to,  and then make two more of same where one is gear mostly to beast lovers, and the other is less gear to beast lovers ...Where all still have the option of same but just less autonomous in certain categories.. if im making any sense..

here another example :  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Flavor one has 

menstural etc and beast lovers 

Flavor two has everything and little more things gear towards beast lovers..

Flavor three everything but less gear towards beast..

and warn that a person can only choose one... That way all can be happy...

ooh yeah this is one option i always wanted a virgin curiosity question and the guy or girl whom the question is ask to answers in certain ways hehe...

because i love the menses, and reality of it all..  I just care less of the beast option.. But some people love it all ..

no need for  some people to suffer for others this mod is really what kicker mod should have been besides the beast portion... but including it....Except his mod didnt have pregnancy and it kinda made me as an animator feel like whats the point if they cant get preggers...

I know as a modder its hard to please peeps , but when you can  make different options for people its makes you and them very happy... :blush:  :blush:

I will most definately if people would like me to make romantic and bdsm animation for your mod when it done.. but no beast lovers it will conflict with my heart..

I appreciate the point you are trying to make, but that's really way too extensive of a solution to such a simple problem. Making different versions (or "flavors") of a mod, no matter how simple, is ultimately going to be a hassle to any mod maker, and potentially enough of an annoyance to cause burn out on making the mod entirely. Why does there need to be different versions made, when the solution can be much more simple? 

Click your sim -> Kinky -> Settings -> Turn off bestiality. Done. 

IF a more complicated option was needed, the route to go, I would say, is probably along the lines of what Nraas does: allow for different plugins that do different things. But I'm not sure if this mod has the complexity or extensiveness to warrant that at this moment.

this sounds amazing. someof th features sound like they are going to conflict with twallan's (nraas) woohooer though. anyone having any luck running the two of them together?

I'm seeing a major glitch with NRAAS Story Progression.

A couple keeps "announcing a pregnancy" and throwing baby showers 4 or 5 times a day. Seems to be a clash between the two as no one is getting pregnant at all.

Even using Master Controller's partner pollinate to try and force one causes an error (or they spontaneously abort).

I think it could be the "NRAAS Story Progression - Relationship" package to be exact. Gonna remove it and see what happens.

this sounds amazing. someof th features sound like they are going to conflict with twallan's (nraas) woohooer though. anyone having any luck running the two of them together?

A couple keeps "announcing a pregnancy" and throwing baby showers 4 or 5 times a day. Seems to be a clash between the two as no one is getting pregnant at all.

Even using Master Controller's partner pollinate to try and force one causes an error (or they spontaneously abort).

I think it could be the "NRAAS Story Progression - Relationship" package to be exact. Gonna remove it and see what happens.

I haven't ran into that one yet. let me know if it keeps happening

Moreover, Consort's Grow doesn't work for me. I don't know why and never looked for the reason, but it does nothing.

have you activated it from the console? it's a precaution to keep people from exploding their towns before they read through the documentation

ConsortGrow in the console

I have the same issue, to a point. Though I'm not having a mass amount of pregnancy announces (it's actually relatively infrequent), I do see it happening but not seeming to actually trigger a pregnancy. Similarly, I've tried the pollinate feature and the pregnancy quickly disappeared from the sim. (Checked by going to the advanced options in master controller, where immediately after pollinating, there was an option to mess with the pregnancy.) I did manage to get around this by using the instant baby option, though that's slightly immersion breaking, and seems to have a habit of dumping the baby off in a corner on a rug, not near the mother, hah. Let us know how your experiment works out!

where do i place it ? in sims 2 i had to go to EA games folder in documents then to sims 2 then to downloads to put them in but there isnt a sims 3 folder in documents :(

Mod the Sims has a pretty decent tutorial that may be of help.

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

what expansion pack does it need ? the file ONIKI_KinkyMod causes it to ctd i have sims 3 world wonders and bought pets a few days ago to try the mod out since that file causes ctd it must need a expansion pack other than pets world woners and the base game :(

what expansion pack does it need ? the file ONIKI_KinkyMod causes it to ctd i have sims 3 world wonders and bought pets a few days ago to try the mod out since that file causes ctd it must need a expansion pack other than pets world woners and the base game :(

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3petswip-kinkymod-v013-updated-18-feb-2015/?p=1082418

The first post contains all the information you need and if you installed things right it will work.

It should work. May be you forget some of these:

1. Latest patch.

2. Animation files like Amra72 animations, Master animations, etc.

3. Cmar's Morphing Penis

That's all, I think. I just have TS3 + Pets EP + all 3 above, when I run KinkyMod for the first time.

Since you already have TS3 + World Adventures, I think may be you have old mods and cc, and that may be the cause of the CTD. You should clean it up or up date it to the latest version.