[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Thank you Onikikay for your wonderfully fun mod!  I do have a question though, has anyone come across issues with their sims no longer able to become pregnant or carry baby to term?  Overnight my sim is not able to get pregnant or become impregnated with the help of debugEnabler or MasterController.  I have even used the "try for baby" with GraphicalXTC but the pregnancies are not lasting for more than a few seconds.  I have 1.67 for my game and all the latest versions of the mods mentioned above.  Is there something in your mod that could be preventing this?  I really am excited about your future updates and I am so glad that you created this mod.  I appreciate any info you can provide on the loss of my pregnancy options.  My sim is also in her fertile phase currently and does not seem capable of getting pregnant that way either.  Ugh! 

So... the next update will include rape too? This is super awesome! I thought it will be implemented for another update.

1. How does the attraction system work? Does it use the default attraction system or the new custom one?

2. I wonder what animation for the Fight Scene? I hope not the smoke fighting because it looks so comical. So far I don't have any idea of what is the suitable EA animation in the game that fit for fighting scene to start a rape... but definitely not the smoke fighting.

3. I want to add the third possibility... like TS2 fighting scene, some sims are cheering, some are concerning and some will runaway.

4. I don't mind without the police. If it's not yet possible, it's better to be turned off rather than became a glitch in the game... I actually want to turn off the police feature if there's an option for it. :)

Since you mention about Threesome in previous post, I wonder if the rape woohoo will include the Threesome too?

The rape attraction system is the same attraction system used for other "kinky" interactions.

Sorry to say that, but it will be the "smoke fighting", I have no other option right now. But eveything is possible for later updates if I have custom animations. Even threesome rape.

Like Nonsense667 said, I think we will ask Amra72 for it... He have a brilliant imagination about great animation.

The best I can think about rape fighting is... the rapist suddenly hug, force kiss the victim and then his hands will try to undress her forcefully quickly. The victim is still in surprise for awhile before she figure it out what happening and what will happen next, she then will try to resist it by trying to stop the rapist hands of undressing her, then she will try to push the rapist head out of her lip.

If she success, the rapist will be pushed away.

If she fail, she will be completely undressed and rape woohoo scene start...

The closest EA's ingame animation about sudden sexual attack is TS3 University's Heat of the Moment Kiss. When someone kiss her suddenly in surprise. It has two animations, accepted and rejected. If accepted she will kiss back, if rejected she will complain.

We can use it as the rape fighting scene with modification, we need to cut the kiss back animation, only use the half first. The rapist force to kiss the victim, then the victim is standing like a stone in surprise (It stop right there, as the kiss back animation is being cut out). Then the rape woohoo scene started.

For the rejected (aka failure rape attempt), we use the EA standard rejected animation, the victim will complain and scold back, no modification.

Kind like that... what do you guys think about it?

We can use it now for temporary, before Amra72 finished make the proper fighting animation. I can make it now, if you guys agree.

can you please explain to me how pregnancy works in this mod and if its possible to increase chance of pregnancy? thank you in advance

A female sim has to have vaginal sex during her fertil period. To increase chance of pregnancy, she simply has to have more vaginal interactions during this period. The fertile period starts a few hours (depends of you age span settings) before the ovulation period and ends a few hours after.

I want to ask another question about getting pregnant...

Do you build a feature where male sperm will stay a day or couple of hours in the womb after woohoo? Just like Skyrim's Beeing Female pregnancy mod.

Or pregnancy happened in fertile period right away after the woohoo like the default Try a Baby interaction does, no sperm in the womb kind of period.

So... the next update will include rape too? This is super awesome! I thought it will be implemented for another update.

1. How does the attraction system work? Does it use the default attraction system or the new custom one?

2. I wonder what animation for the Fight Scene? I hope not the smoke fighting because it looks so comical. So far I don't have any idea of what is the suitable EA animation in the game that fit for fighting scene to start a rape... but definitely not the smoke fighting.

3. I want to add the third possibility... like TS2 fighting scene, some sims are cheering, some are concerning and some will runaway.

4. I don't mind without the police. If it's not yet possible, it's better to be turned off rather than became a glitch in the game... I actually want to turn off the police feature if there's an option for it. :)

Since you mention about Threesome in previous post, I wonder if the rape woohoo will include the Threesome too?

The rape attraction system is the same attraction system used for other "kinky" interactions.

Sorry to say that, but it will be the "smoke fighting", I have no other option right now. But eveything is possible for later updates if I have custom animations. Even threesome rape.

Like Nonsense667 said, I think we will ask Amra72 for it... He have a brilliant imagination about great animation.

The best I can think about rape fighting is... the rapist suddenly hug, force kiss the victim and then his hands will try to undress her forcefully quickly. The victim is still in surprise for awhile before she figure it out what happening and what will happen next, she then will try to resist it by trying to stop the rapist hands of undressing her, then she will try to push the rapist head out of her lip.

If she success, the rapist will be pushed away.

If she fail, she will be completely undressed and rape woohoo scene start...

The closest EA's ingame animation about sudden sexual attack is TS3 University's Heat of the Moment Kiss. When someone kiss her suddenly in surprise. It has two animations, accepted and rejected. If accepted she will kiss back, if rejected she will complain.

We can use it as the rape fighting scene with modification, we need to cut the kiss back animation, only use the half first. The rapist force to kiss the victim, then the victim is standing like a stone in surprise (It stop right there, as the kiss back animation is being cut out). Then the rape woohoo scene started.

For the rejected (aka failure rape attempt), we use the EA standard rejected animation, the victim will complain and scold back, no modification.

Kind like that... what do you guys think about it?

We can use it now for temporary, before Amra72 finished make the proper fighting animation. I can make it now, if you guys agree.

Hmm i dont think that would fit with the atmosphere of the interaction IMO. its kinda more of like a heat of the moment kiss with woohoo rather than an ambushed physical forceful woohoo. A proper fighting struggle would be more immersive than just pushing away and scolding....

Hey OnikiKay, I don't want to bother you with more suggestions, just want to ask - do you think about adding drugs to your mod?

I notice  that you plan do something with drinking, and think that  would be cool if someone do mod to smoke weed or something.....

I had asked a question earlier about an issue with pregnancy but I've done some testing and found that it is related to your mod.  I'm kind of sad about that but I know it's a WIP and things will iron out.  I really love your mod and enjoyed playing with it but I had to remove it so that the pregnancy could work in the game.  My sim was no longer able to conceive with GraphicalXTC, MasterController, DebugEnabler, and TryForBaby so I removed the mod and tried it and she was able to get pregnant right away and the pregnancy stayed until I cancelled it for the test.  I reinstalled your mod and tried again and the pregnancy function in the game stopped working again altogether.  I had even sent my sim to the hospital for surrogacy and IVF and the pregnancy termed after a few seconds.  I just thought I would mention this so you could check and see what the cause in the mod may be.  I really do appreciate the effort and time you've put into the mod and look forward to trying out the next release even if there is pregnancy issues.  :)

Thank you Onikikay for your wonderfully fun mod!  I do have a question though, has anyone come across issues with their sims no longer able to become pregnant or carry baby to term?  Overnight my sim is not able to get pregnant or become impregnated with the help of debugEnabler or MasterController.  I have even used the "try for baby" with GraphicalXTC but the pregnancies are not lasting for more than a few seconds.  I have 1.67 for my game and all the latest versions of the mods mentioned above.  Is there something in your mod that could be preventing this?  I really am excited about your future updates and I am so glad that you created this mod.  I appreciate any info you can provide on the loss of my pregnancy options.  My sim is also in her fertile phase currently and does not seem capable of getting pregnant that way either.  Ugh! 

This is absolutelly intended. The StoryProgression system (EA default or Nraas) is not allowed by my mod to impregnate sims. Pregnancy can only be started if the female has been fertilized (had vaginal interactions during fertile period). The next update will have an option to allow pregnancy started by the StoryProgression system and TryForBaby interactions.

Do you build a feature where male sperm will stay a day or couple of hours in the womb after woohoo? Just like Skyrim's Beeing Female pregnancy mod.

Or pregnancy happened in fertile period right away after the woohoo like the default Try a Baby interaction does, no sperm in the womb kind of period.

After a successful vaginal interaction, a random quantity of sperm is added into the female womb. The womb can contains sperm from multiple males at the same time. You can see sperm entries in female womb with the debug interaction 'ShowInfos'.

The sperm has a limited duration (10h) inside the womb. During female ovulation period, every minute the system check if the ovule has been fertilized by one of the sperm entries inside the womb (random chance increase with sperm quantity). If yes, the female is impregnated by the "winning" sperm owner.

Hey OnikiKay, I don't want to bother you with more suggestions, just want to ask - do you think about adding drugs to your mod?

I notice  that you plan do something with drinking, and think that  would be cool if someone do mod to smoke weed or something.....

Why not, but it's not a high priority task. I have to much work to be done before.

Thank you for the pregnancy explanation Onikikay, disregard my second post about it.  Another question I have and you may have answered this already, is there any plans to remove the "romance upon oral sex"?  I found that when my sim performed the oral sex option, she had several romantic interests and now has a "manipulator reputation".  You have so many exciting ideas and plans for your mod and I am looking forward to it.  I do have to mention that when I played my game tonight without your mod, I felt like it was not as fun as the previous night and felt it was lacking something.  I'm going to put it back in game after my sim carries her baby to full term, I'll just take the mod out when I want the pregnancies until your update is complete.  :heart:

My Sophie SIM seems to be constantly wanting to give oral sex to everyone. Is there a way to stop this? :-/ For example If i take the dog for a walk into the park, she lets the dog off the leash and then makes  a bee-line for the nearest male to give oral sex or looks for a female to try to be sexual with, which in turn infuriates them and people are not liking her. i swear she is becoming a little whore!  :s i love making her kinky and enjoying sex and being a bit slutty and a sexy but i was hoping to be in control with who and where. 

I am excited about that lack of control with the future rape update. i can very much see her being an easy target to be raped, but right now she seems to be a little over sexual. and her dog is forever sniffing her! its like she ooozes bitch heat! all the strays are walking to her to sniff her too. This might sound fun and comical to many reading this and some might say, lucky Sophie! but its starting to get in thr way a bit of regular interaction with other sims and day to day tasks and challenges  :( help! 

ive ask this before but it seems to have gotten lost and went unanswered so i deleted the original post and reposting it.

another quick question. does this mod allow for a pet dog to get a sim pregnant? im trying to understand what you mean by custom pregnancy.

or is this still a planned feature

I've spent a good many hours testing this out now (with more still to come of course) and first I have to say thank you for this amazing work. However, like everyone else and for every mod in existence I have a few suggestions.

- You have a LOT of unrelated features planned for this one mod, at the very least you are going to need to have the option to turn off individual features, but in all honesty it would be better to separate them into unique mods (ie one for sex motive/skill/buffs/traits, one for new interactions, one for menstrual cycle, one for the open school, and another for the "growing teens")

- Lower autonomous action rates are needed - even on setting 1 every sim is trying to strip and screw like mad.

- Lower queue priority - when a sim decides to mess around with your mod it drops their entire queue as if it were a fire interaction and coupled with the high rate of autonomous actions my sims are having trouble getting anything done.

- Every interaction is flagged as romantic - a toggle/tuning option for this would be helpful a la woohooer

- Sims are complaining its too cold to remove clothing even when they are in their house

- The menstrual cycle absolutely wrecks havoc with story progression (ea base game or otherwise)

- as a sub note to that, what is the chance of pregnancy without a condom? Do ingame fertility treatments/rewards/buffs effect your chance as they do in the base game or are          they useless now?

- Animated Woohoo and the Woohooer KarmaSimtra are well integrated together - sex from animated woohoo counts towards sex skill and stats for KarmaSimtra, sex from your mod sadly does not (possibly because you have created your own sex skill?)

In any case, this is still a wonderful mod even in WIP state. Thank you very much for your time and efforts and please keep at the good work.

My Sophie SIM seems to be constantly wanting to give oral sex to everyone. Is there a way to stop this? :-/ For example If i take the dog for a walk into the park, she lets the dog off the leash and then makes  a bee-line for the nearest male to give oral sex or looks for a female to try to be sexual with, which in turn infuriates them and people are not liking her. i swear she is becoming a little whore!  :s i love making her kinky and enjoying sex and being a bit slutty and a sexy but i was hoping to be in control with who and where. 

I am excited about that lack of control with the future rape update. i can very much see her being an easy target to be raped, but right now she seems to be a little over sexual. and her dog is forever sniffing her! its like she ooozes bitch heat! all the strays are walking to her to sniff her too. This might sound fun and comical to many reading this and some might say, lucky Sophie! but its starting to get in thr way a bit of regular interaction with other sims and day to day tasks and challenges  :( help! 

Bit unrelated but thought it would be nice to show you Sophie and her boxer dog, Gus relaxing after a 'busy' day x The MOD exhausted them both...giggles. x

post-661909-0-73013000-1427220570_thumb.png

After a successful vaginal interaction, a random quantity of sperm is added into the female womb. The womb can contains sperm from multiple males at the same time. You can see sperm entries in female womb with the debug interaction 'ShowInfos'.

The sperm has a limited duration (10h) inside the womb. During female ovulation period, every minute the system check if the ovule has been fertilized by one of the sperm entries inside the womb (random chance increase with sperm quantity). If yes, the female is impregnated by the "winning" sperm owner. 

I love collecting sperm in the womb!  :heart:

Usually when playing FalloutNV and Oblivion, I love to check to see how much sperm inside the womb, how much produced egg are waiting to be fertilized. Seeing mutiple eggs and sperms from many creatures.

One more questions.. Can woman produce multiple eggs and lead into multiple pregnancy? How about multiple pregnancy from many fathers (I don't know if the game pregnancy featuring this... I guess not)?

Can you make the ShowInfos at the root of the pie menu, and without to enabling debug first too? I think I'm going to access it many times. It will be very convince without all the multi click and steps procedure to access it every time. I hope it can be put in the waiting list for another update.

ive ask this before but it seems to have gotten lost and went unanswered so i deleted the original post and reposting it.

another quick question. does this mod allow for a pet dog to get a sim pregnant? im trying to understand what you mean by custom pregnancy.

Yes, a dog can get a female sim pregnant, if she has the DogBreeder trait. This trait cannot be selected like others, it's a reward. You have to find how to "earn" it.

I've spent a good many hours testing this out now (with more still to come of course) and first I have to say thank you for this amazing work. However, like everyone else and for every mod in existence I have a few suggestions.

- You have a LOT of unrelated features planned for this one mod, at the very least you are going to need to have the option to turn off individual features, but in all honesty it would be better to separate them into unique mods (ie one for sex motive/skill/buffs/traits, one for new interactions, one for menstrual cycle, one for the open school, and another for the "growing teens")

- Lower autonomous action rates are needed - even on setting 1 every sim is trying to strip and screw like mad.

- Lower queue priority - when a sim decides to mess around with your mod it drops their entire queue as if it were a fire interaction and coupled with the high rate of autonomous actions my sims are having trouble getting anything done.

- Every interaction is flagged as romantic - a toggle/tuning option for this would be helpful a la woohooer

- Sims are complaining its too cold to remove clothing even when they are in their house

- The menstrual cycle absolutely wrecks havoc with story progression (ea base game or otherwise)

- as a sub note to that, what is the chance of pregnancy without a condom? Do ingame fertility treatments/rewards/buffs effect your chance as they do in the base game or are          they useless now?

- Animated Woohoo and the Woohooer KarmaSimtra are well integrated together - sex from animated woohoo counts towards sex skill and stats for KarmaSimtra, sex from your mod sadly does not (possibly because you have created your own sex skill?)

In any case, this is still a wonderful mod even in WIP state. Thank you very much for your time and efforts and please keep at the good work.

It's easier for me to update, and faster to load to have all features in only one mod. I'll add the possibility to disable each feature individually.

I know that there are lots of problems with the woohoo motive (it never resets because of a bug) and all the interactions need to be tuned.

Personnaly, I don't like Nraas Woohooer and KamaSimtra and I don't want to rely on third party mods. I have enough problems with EA bugs and mines.

One more questions.. Can woman produce multiple eggs and lead into multiple pregnancy? How about multiple pregnancy from many fathers (I don't know if the game pregnancy featuring this... I guess not)?

Can you make the ShowInfos at the root of the pie menu, and without to enabling debug first too? I think I'm going to access it many times. It will be very convince without all the multi click and steps procedure to access it every time. I hope it can be put in the waiting list for another update.

Multiple eggs would be possible, but not multiple pregnancy as the game system doesn't support it. There can be only one father per pregnancy.

Yes, a dog can get a female sim pregnant, if she has the DogBreeder trait. This trait cannot be selected like others, it's a reward. You have to find how to "earn" it.

I can't wait for it..!!!

I wonder if the feature is already exist in the game? And how to earn DogBreeder trait?

If a sims get pregnant by the dog, does she gave birth to puppies or werewolf? I hope for puppies, and planned to sell it!

Does it show up in the family tree too? Get parent, son, daughter label?

Is it possible to add... like romantic relationship kind of label between human and dog? So dog know, who is his breeding mate (aka his bitch).

Just asking. I know it's probably impossible due to the game engine.

This mod is looking more and more exciting as each tidbit is posted.  Thank you again Onikikay for all of your hard work you are putting into this and the time you are taking to answer the questions posed to you.  I hope that when you do put the release up (the one with the dog breeder reward) that you will give us a "hint" as to how to unlock this feature.  :)  Looking forward to the next release.

@GECK.O can you imagine the notification that would pop up if a sim birthed a litter of pups? lol  "so and so sim just gave birth to a litter of pups, stop by and adopt one"  :P  The werewolf would make more sense but it would be fun if pups happened instead. 

Hello I've been testing the latest version with Nrass mods. First time I put it in it worked fine and I waited till it initialized. Then it crashed my game every time my sims went to woohoo on the couch.

I really like this mod and would love to use it. I also posted a error log on Nrass website; they told me your mod is unstable with Nrass Story Progression.

Hello I've been testing the latest version with Nrass mods. First time I put it in it worked fine and I waited till it initialized. Then it crashed my game every time my sims went to woohoo on the couch.

I really like this mod and would love to use it. I also posted a error log on Nrass website; they told me your mod is unstable with Nrass Story Progression.

That's strange because i'm using Nrass Story Progression and its working just fine in my game, you may try and turn off Nrass Story Progression at the computer in the game wait a bit and turn it back on and test it.

I'm using Nraas Story Progression too and never have any problem with my mod and not even a crash. Please, post you logs here.

how do you earn it the breeder trait i is it from public or a set number of times with them ?

You'll have to find it by yourself... The feature has not been tested yet. That's why I don't want to reveale to much about it.

some reasons the buffs skills and traits you mentioned in features are not showing up at all in my game.. im wondering if im doing something wrong

and no i do not have nraas story progression

i am also not getting strip tease options

Please, read the previous posts. The traits are rewards, so you can't add them by yourself. But I will probably change this in a future update.

Post your logs here if you have erros and/or crashs.

I hope to see more control in the next update or so. This way we can stop Sims from always running up to people and have sex. I can't finish my novel because the girlfriend keeps coming up for a quicky. lol

Already answered, please read the previous posts.

I love this mod so far, it's just blocking my simmies from getting preggers so I'm unfortunately going to have to uninstall it; but I really love it!!

Already answered, please read the previous posts.

Love your mod, great work, I've some questions:

1. Will next update allow dogs to rape sim ?

2. Can you add some interactions with tits ? For example feed dog

1. There won't be dog rape in the next update.

2. Why not, but I'll need new animations.