[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

About that, what do you call revealing clothes? Because I really doubt you can "tell" if a sim is wearing a see-through shirt or a normal one, so I'm really curious about it. And if you already check if some particular clothes are tagged as revealing, I'd really like to know where they are.

Keep with the good work!

If you open a clothing item in S3PE and edit the ClothingCategory, there's a flag called "IsRevealing". Apparently EA had some plans for it, but I don't know if it was ever utilized.

I assume that's the flag that Oniki is using, and I'm glad to see that someone's finally doing it. Of course, since there has been little support for the flag I don't think many creators have bothered to set it for their clothes, but if you have S3PE you can change the flag yourself for items that you think should trigger the reactions in this mod.

That's an interesting suggestion.  :angel:

For all who have problems to get their sims naked, don't forget that wearing revealing clothes is easier.

I'm currently working on fixing the woohoo motive (there is a bug in the post woohoo method that prevent the motive to reset) and adding threesome interactions.

I hope the next update will be ready before the end of march.

Threesome

Customization

Woohoo Motive Fix

End of March will be a big update! :heart:

I really did not see much on this, with the exception that it was stated that this was similar to learning a skill.  How do you get them to do the animations?  If this is a skill, how do you get them to learn the skills?  Every time I select an animation it is always rejected. 

There's a hidden Woohoo Motive, you need to fill it before sims want to have sex.

Seeing other sims wearing revealing cloth, naked or have sex will fastening sims to get aroused or filling the Woohoo Motive.

For all who have problems to get their sims naked, don't forget that wearing revealing clothes is easier.

I'm currently working on fixing the woohoo motive (there is a bug in the post woohoo method that prevent the motive to reset) and adding threesome interactions.

I hope the next update will be ready before the end of march.

Woohoo! (Pun mildly intended) I'm glad the motive is being worked on getting fixed. Looking forward to the update.

I'm not sure if there are even threesome animations that would support it, or game code even, but just in case you could get it (or work with Amra for the animations), I'll go ahead and throw in the idea of potentially adding in a gang-rape scenario, where maybe if two sims who are at least friends with each other are both aroused and one/both have the right chances to be a rapist, they could both approach and force a poor sim. Probably not gonna happen, but I can dream!

There's already exist Threesome animations. Legacy from Kicker's Animated Woohoo.

In Animated Woohoo animation selection you can see MMF or MFF label as a threesome animation indicator. Join In pie menu will show up on sims who are in woohooing, as an indicator threesome animation is available on that object and third sims can join in.

Impressed with what i'm reading here and look forward to all the planed features like The Rapist service really caught my eye.

Impressionné par ce que je lis ici et me réjouis de toutes les fonctionnalités rabotées comme service le violeur a vraiment attiré mon attention.

love the mod idea, but i'm having some issues.

my laptop can't handle an expansion pack, so i don't have pets installed. that said, though, i really wish the bestiality mod could be left out as an option to download. i hate being spammed with the "no stray dog" message at the top right.

after letting the mod load up, my sims now can't use toilets? i'm sure this has to be because i don't have pets, but it's really annoying because i wanna play this mod a lot more, but it's impossible to have fun when my sims are constantly peeing themselves.

i'd really like to see this mod split up so people who don't want certain mods/attributes or don't have the content for the mod could enjoy it to the fullest. 

love the mod idea, but i'm having some issues.

my laptop can't handle an expansion pack, so i don't have pets installed. that said, though, i really wish the bestiality mod could be left out as an option to download. i hate being spammed with the "no stray dog" message at the top right.

after letting the mod load up, my sims now can't use toilets? i'm sure this has to be because i don't have pets, but it's really annoying because i wanna play this mod a lot more, but it's impossible to have fun when my sims are constantly peeing themselves.

i'd really like to see this mod split up so people who don't want certain mods/attributes or don't have the content for the mod could enjoy it to the fullest. 

Same case with me... I'm also playing TS3 on my 5 years old cheap laptop.

The choice is very limited, I'm playing a Castaway kind of gameplay in the tiny world island from the Castaway challenge back then. A big and populated world like Sunset Valley can't run smooth. Don't forget to use Twallan's Registry to remove all the Wild Horses, Stray Dogs-Cats, Deers, etc, or they will make a very serious routing issue and kill your laptop CPU power down to unplayable.

Using this trick, I able to install several expansion packs. So far are Pets, Island Paradise, Generations, University and Seasons. I can add more too if I want too. I also use tens of cc and mods.

Woohoo! (Pun mildly intended) I'm glad the motive is being worked on getting fixed. Looking forward to the update.

I'm not sure if there are even threesome animations that would support it, or game code even, but just in case you could get it (or work with Amra for the animations), I'll go ahead and throw in the idea of potentially adding in a gang-rape scenario, where maybe if two sims who are at least friends with each other are both aroused and one/both have the right chances to be a rapist, they could both approach and force a poor sim. Probably not gonna happen, but I can dream!

There's already exist Threesome animations. Legacy from Kicker's Animated Woohoo.

In Animated Woohoo animation selection you can see MMF or MFF label as a threesome animation indicator. Join In pie menu will show up on sims who are in woohooing, as an indicator threesome animation is available on that object and third sims can join in.

Oh, yeah, I know that there are threesome animations, I just meant that I didn't know if there were threesome animations that actually looked, you know, rape-y. It's no fun if a rape event starts and suddenly the victim is sitting there having a grand ol' time in the animation. :P As for my comment about knowing whether or not the code was possible, I didn't mean threesomes at all, because I know that a player can select a third person providing the right mods, but I'm not sure if it would be as easy to have two people autonomously chose to both target your/a sim, because as far as I've seen (I only just started playing), interactions are generally all 1v1 based. This is all an inexpert view of course. I hope that clears my comment up!

Oh, yeah, I know that there are threesome animations, I just meant that I didn't know if there were threesome animations that actually looked, you know, rape-y. It's no fun if a rape event starts and suddenly the victim is sitting there having a grand ol' time in the animation. :P As for my comment about knowing whether or not the code was possible, I didn't mean threesomes at all, because I know that a player can select a third person providing the right mods, but I'm not sure if it would be as easy to have two people autonomously chose to both target your/a sim, because as far as I've seen (I only just started playing), interactions are generally all 1v1 based. This is all an inexpert view of course. I hope that clears my comment up!

I always love everything about rape!

I hope after the next update, the next next update will add about rape, gang-rape and bestiality rape. :heart:

Hi x i love this mod...it is fun and gives TS3 a very kinky edge to the game.

I love how once the dog shows interest and accepts its kind of has a kinky intimacy as the dog slowly walks up, gives her a few careful sniffs as if to check she is in heat then mounts. very sexy  hehe..

i did run into a few issues which would be awesome if someone can help.

1) my dog is not a little over zealous with the crotch sniffing. that would be fine if it didn't pause a task i was in ( ie. cooking, skill learning, showering etc) i find my SIM is stood still all of a sudden and then when i check my dog, he is approaching to give her a crotch sniff. This makes my game a little tedious in having to wait for the motions each time, especially if the dog is out in the garden and suddenly decides ' oh i will go sniff Sophie crotch!' giggles.

Once his sniff is over she sometimes continues what she was doing or stands there looking a bit blank with no task active.

2) further to the crotch sniff..i now find all the dogs do it too! when i am in town chatting to another sim or mid -task, random dogs pause my SIM and again i have to go through waiting out the sniffing dog. it would be nice to either have it so dogs outside the one i own dont sniff unless your active with them deliberately through choice ( maybe by choosing to in their menu) or have it so they dont do that at all.

And even my own dog pet could maybe do this a bit less often. 

3) i also seem to notice that every dog other than my own pet walks around with an exposed red cock. even while just casually exploring and wandering about. its always out. Yet my dog never shows one at all even during mounting and sex....odd.

4) i am not sure if its this KINKY mod or woohooer or XTC but i am also finding my saved outfits are getting effected and some are becoming just naked choices and no clothing showing at all. Only way i seem to get them back is by using the Master Controller - stylist then resetting each saved outfit.

sorry to ramble but i am hoping this all helps with tweaking and updates.

Thankyou for this awesome MOD and i will await excitedly for the next update!!! :)

Sophie x

Hi x i love this mod...it is fun and gives TS3 a very kinky edge to the game.

I love how once the dog shows interest and accepts its kind of has a kinky intimacy as the dog slowly walks up, gives her a few careful sniffs as if to check she is in heat then mounts. very sexy  hehe..

i did run into a few issues which would be awesome if someone can help.

1) my dog is not a little over zealous with the crotch sniffing. that would be fine if it didn't pause a task i was in ( ie. cooking, skill learning, showering etc) i find my SIM is stood still all of a sudden and then when i check my dog, he is approaching to give her a crotch sniff. This makes my game a little tedious in having to wait for the motions each time, especially if the dog is out in the garden and suddenly decides ' oh i will go sniff Sophie crotch!' giggles.

Once his sniff is over she sometimes continues what she was doing or stands there looking a bit blank with no task active.

2) further to the crotch sniff..i now find all the dogs do it too! when i am in town chatting to another sim or mid -task, random dogs pause my SIM and again i have to go through waiting out the sniffing dog. it would be nice to either have it so dogs outside the one i own dont sniff unless your active with them deliberately through choice ( maybe by choosing to in their menu) or have it so they dont do that at all.

And even my own dog pet could maybe do this a bit less often. 

3) i also seem to notice that every dog other than my own pet walks around with an exposed red cock. even while just casually exploring and wandering about. its always out. Yet my dog never shows one at all even during mounting and sex....odd.

4) i am not sure if its this KINKY mod or woohooer or XTC but i am also finding my saved outfits are getting effected and some are becoming just naked choices and no clothing showing at all. Only way i seem to get them back is by using the Master Controller - stylist then resetting each saved outfit.

sorry to ramble but i am hoping this all helps with tweaking and updates.

Thankyou for this awesome MOD and i will await excitedly for the next update!!! :)

Sophie x

Thank you for your comments.

I know that dogs are quite annoying at this time and tha selectable dogs don't have a cock. This will be fixed with the next update.

My mod creates copies of sim oufits then modifies copies to add naked parts. It never deletes or modifies originals outfits.

Hey, since you show up again, just want to tell you, "thank you for your mod, you rock, though there are some needed to be fixed, but still, this might be the best scripting mod so far."

ps: I know scripting can take a lot of work, I hope community can offer you more than opinion

I wish i was gifted to make mods . Sadly my skill level just about gets me through simply using a mod. hehe. :D

But i do very much apreciate the time and patience and passion put into making a MOD like this with modest reward. I hope that praise given and the fact we adore the effort and work and using the MOD/s makes it all worth while. 

As much as i threw points of concern i had with the mod, it is not done through any lack of respect or appreciation. Just hopefully a few things if not already noticed to improve an already awesome mod.

I think most of my favourite MODS i have used in TS3 and also in my skyrim game are the ones that are easy to use ( ideal with a menu and settings to adjust it) , easy to install ( as some people, myself included are not too technically minded and need fool proof instructions :blush: ) and dont interfere too much with the basic game-play, allowing game content, quests and storyline to still run smoothly and not get halted or broken.

MODS that made sex and kinky fun a smooth joy within game-play are my fav as it makes me come back to play lots. I doubt any MOD is perfect and that's maybe the fun of always having something to improve and better.

So thank-you once again OnikiKay.  ;) you have a fan in me .

Really looking forward to the update! thanks for your hardwork.

I know bestiality is a thing, but i was hoping for a switch off toggle for that? Would be really appreciative for that!

Also i was wondering, how would the rape mechanics work?

It would be really cool if raping involves a fight scene first where victory is dependent on athletic and martial art skills + current mood + drunk, where if the rapist wins rape ensues and after the scene the victim is incapacitated for an hour or two. The victim will have a small chance of reporting the crime, witnesses with the good trait will have a higher chance while evil witness will have a lower chance and if reported the sim would be sent to a rabbithole jail for a few days. And finally would active sims be able to rape?

These are just suggestions! I am sure you have your own ideas for your mod but i wanted to put it out there just in case! :D

I know bestiality is a thing, but i was hoping for a switch off toggle for that? Would be really appreciative for that!

It would be really cool if raping involves a fight scene first where victory is dependent on athletic and martial art skills + current mood + drunk, where if the rapist wins rape ensues and after the scene the victim is incapacitated for an hour or two. The victim will have a small chance of reporting the crime, witnesses with the good trait will have a higher chance while evil witness will have a lower chance and if reported the sim would be sent to a rabbithole jail for a few days. And finally would active sims be able to rape?

These are just suggestions! I am sure you have your own ideas for your mod but i wanted to put it out there just in case! :D

The rape system is very similar to this.

1) Potential rapers: Must not have good or friendly trait, must be highly aroused and attracted by the victim and must not have friendly or romantic relation with the victim.

2) The fight scene: If the raper wins (only athletic and martial skill are used at this time) the sex scene starts, using appropriate animations. If the victim wins he/she calls for the police.

3) Witnesses: If a witness is a potential raper, he will just watch and cheer for now. If a witness is not a potential raper, he will call for the police.

4) Police: The police stops the rape interaction and... do nothing. Currently, I'm using the police code from burglar situation. As there is no burglar situation, the police doesn't do anything. I'll have to write my own police situation and this will take some time. So, there won't be police intervention in the next update.

1) Potential rapers: Must not have good or friendly trait, must be highly aroused and attracted by the victim and must not have friendly or romantic relation with the victim.

2) The fight scene: If the raper wins (only athletic and martial skill are used at this time) the sex scene starts, using appropriate animations. If the victim wins he/she calls for the police.

3) Witnesses: If a witness is a potential raper, he will just watch and cheer for now. If a witness is not a potential raper, he will call for the police.

4) Police: The police stops the rape interaction and... do nothing. Currently, I'm using the police code from burglar situation. As there is no burglar situation, the police doesn't do anything. I'll have to write my own police situation and this will take some time. So, there won't be police intervention in the next update.

So... the next update will include rape too? This is super awesome! I thought it will be implemented for another update.

1. How does the attraction system work? Does it use the default attraction system or the new custom one?

2. I wonder what animation for the Fight Scene? I hope not the smoke fighting because it looks so comical. So far I don't have any idea of what is the suitable EA animation in the game that fit for fighting scene to start a rape... but definitely not the smoke fighting.

3. I want to add the third possibility... like TS2 fighting scene, some sims are cheering, some are concerning and some will runaway.

4. I don't mind without the police. If it's not yet possible, it's better to be turned off rather than became a glitch in the game... I actually want to turn off the police feature if there's an option for it. :)

Since you mention about Threesome in previous post, I wonder if the rape woohoo will include the Threesome too?

2. I don't think there is any other fight animation as close enough to an actual fight as that. gotta use what we have to right?

3. Some immersive response from the sims in the environment would definitely be nice, for example someone with brave and good/ high relationship with victim might come to the aid of the sim.

4. I honestly think a punishment system is really essential, if not the mod simply becomes another cheat way of initiating sex albeit in a more aggressive manner. The possibility of getting caught and being sent to rabbithole jail for a day or two plus a damage to your reputation would definitely make you stalk/lead your targets to a secluded area which adds a whole new layer of gameplay

Ultimately it's your mod, but can I ask/suggest that there at least be some sort of setting/leniency or something in regards to friends/romantic interests being able to rape? Maybe friends/lovers, if having the evil/mean spirited/inappropriate (you could set it to where mean spirited/inappropriate sims won't rape if they also have the good trait) trait, would still have a chance of raping their lover/friend that they are attracted to, and haven't had their sexual desires satisfied. :D Because I love that idea so much. Other than that, though, it all sounds like it's coming along great! I look forward to it! 

(Again, I can definitely understand some people not wanting friends/romantic partners to be rapist, but at the same time I can understand others wanting it to be that way, so I would argue for a toggle or something to be implemented, maybe.)

Edit: Oh, and as for individuals in a relationship/ who are friends with someone, and rape them, of course I'd assume it's a massive negative hit to the relationship bar, hah.

Ultimately it's your mod, but can I ask/suggest that there at least be some sort of setting/leniency or something in regards to friends/romantic interests being able to rape? Maybe friends/lovers, if having the evil/mean spirited/inappropriate (you could set it to where mean spirited/inappropriate sims won't rape if they also have the good trait) trait, would still have a chance of raping their lover/friend that they are attracted to, and haven't had their sexual desires satisfied. :D Because I love that idea so much. Other than that, though, it all sounds like it's coming along great! I look forward to it! 

(Again, I can definitely understand some people not wanting friends/romantic partners to be rapist, but at the same time I can understand others wanting it to be that way, so I would argue for a toggle or something to be implemented, maybe.)

Edit: Oh, and as for individuals in a relationship/ who are friends with someone, and rape them, of course I'd assume it's a massive negative hit to the relationship bar, hah.

It could be divided into two different interactions, one is a physically violent rape (against the law with fighting animation) while the other is a coerce sort of thing (not against the law with something like Evil trait's shakedown animation)

if you are somehow able to add in a blackmail mechanism (as in once you successfully violently rape some one, all coerce rape attempt on them would be 100%) it could add potential ntr/cuckold simulations

of course these are simply ideas and anything the mod author decides to go with we would still enjoy it very much

In regards to the animation for the fight, since we have Amra72 as a fan of this mod, it could always be a potential that Amra can make some sort of simple grab animation for the struggle (Not that I feel we are entitled at all to such a thing. If it happens, then that's amazing for Amra to spend time on such a thing). Say, the rapist grabs the victim, then there is a loop of the rapist pulling the victim toward them, while the victim is pulling away. Depending on which is successful, either you'll see the victim get pulled toward the rapist fully (then prompting the rape animation) or break away, prompting that sequence. Just a potential idea, though. 

So... the next update will include rape too? This is super awesome! I thought it will be implemented for another update.

1. How does the attraction system work? Does it use the default attraction system or the new custom one?

2. I wonder what animation for the Fight Scene? I hope not the smoke fighting because it looks so comical. So far I don't have any idea of what is the suitable EA animation in the game that fit for fighting scene to start a rape... but definitely not the smoke fighting.

3. I want to add the third possibility... like TS2 fighting scene, some sims are cheering, some are concerning and some will runaway.

4. I don't mind without the police. If it's not yet possible, it's better to be turned off rather than became a glitch in the game... I actually want to turn off the police feature if there's an option for it. :)

Since you mention about Threesome in previous post, I wonder if the rape woohoo will include the Threesome too?

The rape attraction system is the same attraction system used for other "kinky" interactions.

Sorry to say that, but it will be the "smoke fighting", I have no other option right now. But eveything is possible for later updates if I have custom animations. Even threesome rape.

4. I honestly think a punishment system is really essential, if not the mod simply becomes another cheat way of initiating sex albeit in a more aggressive manner. The possibility of getting caught and being sent to rabbithole jail for a day or two plus a damage to your reputation would definitely make you stalk/lead your targets to a secluded area which adds a whole new layer of gameplay

I completly agree with you, but do not expect all of this in the next update. :)

can you please explain to me how pregnancy works in this mod and if its possible to increase chance of pregnancy? thank you in advance

A female sim has to have vaginal sex during her fertil period. To increase chance of pregnancy, she simply has to have more vaginal interactions during this period. The fertile period starts a few hours (depends of you age span settings) before the ovulation period and ends a few hours after.