[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Have you considered integrating with Nraas Woohooer? It's a very common and popular mod and would cover a lot of what you doing. The same with Consort's Grow, which already progresses the age transitions between kids, teens to adults, and Consort's Age, which transitions Adult to Elder.

As for trait additions, couldn't you use the existing traits for things like Dog Lover, Cat Lover, and Animal Lover, etc, to mean something else under the kinky interactions, as then it would save trait space and allow for multiple uses of those traits.

Mostly I'm just considering compatibility with existing popular mods.

Well with version 1.3 i am seeing a LOT less error messages! 1.2 was already a bit better than 1.1, but 1.3 is doing amazing so far (got a few error messages here and there, but my guess is maybe there was a conflict or something at some point, going great anyway.).

Also im really happy to see more interactions, though i have to ask, what exactly does it take to make your sim dance on a counter/table? Ive only seen it available on a few surfaces, and even then it was greyed out, like somehow my sim didnt fulfill some requirements? or maybe the counter was too close to the wall or something?

And last question, how fast is the progression supposed to be? I mean how much stuff should you do that a character becomes more comfortable performing certain actions?

Lastly, good work so far! i really hope this continues and that you manage to find somebody to do some animation work to help you adding even more content! Kudos!

Finally, I tested your mod!

I can say, your mod is pretty fun. Sims are trying to pull down other sims panty and watching lower part. lol

It started slow... until everyone get horny meter full and then it explode! I created a family of six, 1 dad, 3 sons, 1 family dog and 1 daughter. Everyone is queuing for the daughter and gangbang scene happened, it actually does! A couple of sims have sex in the living room, other sims accidentally saw it and then they are queuing for woohoo... from this I started notice problems...

1. The queuing never stop. 4 men is queuing for a girl, and one man done, he will re-queuing again for another woohoo, so does the other sims. She did woohoo all day, since waking up in morning down to night. I guess you need to implement a way to force male sims to stop woohooing for awhile. A kind of sperm production system, male sims mostly only able to have woohoo once or twice a day. The second woohoo change in a day will be reduced, kind of 10-30% posibility. The older sims age, the lower their breeding vitality. Mature sims can only do once a day. Elder sims several days once. And Teenager three woohoo is possible in a day (hormon..!), but the second and third woohoo change will be lowered, third will be extremely rare.

2. I notice most sims ask for handjob and oral. Vaginal woohoo is rarely being chose. Kinda 20 handjob-oral, vaginal woohoo appear once. Is this normal?

3. Sleeping animation. I notice sims will use Into the Future sleep animation if they went to bed autonomously by themselves. If I use pointer to force them to sleep, they will use normal sleeping animation with blanket. Is this normal? I fear may be because of mod conflict?

More comments later...  :)

Seems I have found another bug:

-Dogs (Not Household Dogs) Teleport through walls/doors and floors inorder to preform the sniff crotch action.

Another Suggestion:

-Stop forcing sniff crotch action, add it to the Queue of actions. The way it currently forces your sims to drop actions is fairly annoying imo. May also fix the bug above.

-Don't add the penis collar to small breeds, it kind of floats behind them.

The "teleport" thing is not really a bug, I added this because dogs have lots of problems with routing and most of the time there interactions just fail because of that (even original ones). But, It will be removed in the next release.

Little dogs shouldn't have the penis collar. I only add it to fullsize dogs. I'll take a look on that.

Have you considered integrating with Nraas Woohooer? It's a very common and popular mod and would cover a lot of what you doing. The same with Consort's Grow, which already progresses the age transitions between kids, teens to adults, and Consort's Age, which transitions Adult to Elder.

As for trait additions, couldn't you use the existing traits for things like Dog Lover, Cat Lover, and Animal Lover, etc, to mean something else under the kinky interactions, as then it would save trait space and allow for multiple uses of those traits.

Mostly I'm just considering compatibility with existing popular mods.

The "growing" feature is something I've done a long time ago. I just need to add it to the current mod. Moreover, Consort's Grow doesn't work for me. I don't know why and never looked for the reason, but it does nothing. And, I don't want to add dependencies to third party mods.

The existing traits (DogPerson, CatPerson and AnimalLover) are already used by my mod. I've just forgotten to add them to the commodity tunings. I'll fix that for the next release.

Well with version 1.3 i am seeing a LOT less error messages! 1.2 was already a bit better than 1.1, but 1.3 is doing amazing so far (got a few error messages here and there, but my guess is maybe there was a conflict or something at some point, going great anyway.).

Also im really happy to see more interactions, though i have to ask, what exactly does it take to make your sim dance on a counter/table? Ive only seen it available on a few surfaces, and even then it was greyed out, like somehow my sim didnt fulfill some requirements? or maybe the counter was too close to the wall or something?

And last question, how fast is the progression supposed to be? I mean how much stuff should you do that a character becomes more comfortable performing certain actions?

Lastly, good work so far! i really hope this continues and that you manage to find somebody to do some animation work to help you adding even more content! Kudos!

Thank you again, but there shouldn't have any error. So, if you still have any, please post your logs and/or screenshots. :)

You can dance without a good music. :) Your sim must have the "Enjoying music" moodlet and there must be enough space above the counter/table (like for the original interaction).

At this time, the progression is really fast. Wearing revealing clothes while wandering on community lots, being topless while relaxing on the beach or at the swimming pool during two days should be enough.

@OnikiKay

I'm going to put your mod to be listed in The Sims 3 Complete Adult Guide;)

Do you have any words you want me to put there? Any specific explanation you want to tell.

Isn't it a bit early ? The mod is still in a wip version.

The "teleport" thing is not really a bug, I added this because dogs have lots of problems with routing and most of the time there interactions just fail because of that (even original ones). But, It will be removed in the next release.

Little dogs shouldn't have the penis collar. I only add it to fullsize dogs. I'll take a look on that.

That is a genius idea!

I don't mind with the teleportation thing.

The game routing issue is an headache. I hope you did the same with the human too, as well as simplify the woohoo procedure, to make it quick and clean, but reasonable. Like sims don't need to stand side by side to ask woohoo permission. May be it can be replaced with the woohoo "gesture/signal" from distant in the same room. It's more realistic too, as we, human don't need to stand side by side to speak something.

Three hours ingame time already spend just for... adjusting position. I well experienced with it in the past. I usually build a house pretty small or full with furniture. Kinda a routing nightmare.

The "growing" feature is something I've done a long time ago. I just need to add it to the current mod. Moreover, Consort's Grow doesn't work for me. I don't know why and never looked for the reason, but it does nothing. And, I don't want to add dependencies to third party mods.

The existing traits (DogPerson, CatPerson and AnimalLover) are already used by my mod. I've just forgotten to add them to the commodity tunings. I'll fix that for the next release.

I also want to tell you about Consort's Grow mod, but always forget. I wonder, what makes your grow feature will be different from the Consort's one? 

What is your plan for the DogPerson trait with the bestiality?

Isn't it a bit early ? The mod is still in a wip version.

I can put the WIP label there.

Do you have any words or explanation you want me to write?

I also want to ask about your mod compatibility with other mods..... Do you know particular mod that have a conflict with KinkyMod?

Something like replacing sleep and pee interaction. My sims sleep in normal sims way under the blanket when I manually command them to sleep, not the Into the Future sleep. And my sims don't remove their lower-part when take a pee in the toilet. I wonder if you are still working on it, or there's a mod conflict?

Hmm, then i might have a problem there, my character's progression doesnt seem to be happening at all, she still wont do anything unless i lower her autonomy to one, with autonomy to 2 she will not do anything. So basicly my guess is that progression never happens, maybe its stopped by something, could explain the errors. Il just start up the game and link the first error report it gives me, wont be long. (I will also launch the game as administrator, maybe some stuff just cant do without authorization.)

oh also i forgot, i never ever saw the horny status, dont how or when its supposed to happen but its totally absent for now

and here is the log for the script error:

ScriptError_PC__02-20-2015__13-19-03__0A46A230.xml

Nice mod, personally I like a striptease idea. Might I hope to see a version witout dogs/cats/horses? I mean what kind of man wants to be fucked by beast? 

Oh, but don't mind me, I only asking about reduced to straight version.

With full respect to author - this is awesome mod after all.

I second this motion..

He also mentioned a plan to add a wicked zombie addition to the mod that I'd love to use.  But I just have no desire to install Pets again, its a bit buggy and it bloats save files due to all the new stuff it adds to the game world. 

However, I don't expect him to uninstall Pets, which he'd possibly have to do in order to rule it out as a requirement, and re-write a lot of the mod to please the minority.  So maybe he'll give someone who wants what we want the green light to alter his mod to work without Pets.

Or maybe not.

Nice mod, personally I like a striptease idea. Might I hope to see a version witout dogs/cats/horses? I mean what kind of man wants to be fucked by beast? 

Oh, but don't mind me, I only asking about reduced to straight version.

With full respect to author - this is awesome mod after all.

Bestiality is for woman. Woman to be fucked by beast.  :heart:

You should try SexLab, LoversPK and Sexout at other sub-forums here. 

I second this motion..

He also mentioned a plan to add a wicked zombie addition to the mod that I'd love to use.  But I just have no desire to install Pets again, its a bit buggy and it bloats save files due to all the new stuff it adds to the game world. 

However, I don't expect him to uninstall Pets, which he'd possibly have to do in order to rule it out as a requirement, and re-write a lot of the mod to please the minority.  So maybe he'll give someone who wants what we want the green light to alter his mod to work without Pets.

Or maybe not.

It's not because of bloated savegame, but more likely wild horses get stuck in the background.

Use Nraas Overwatch to reset sims and wild horses who get stuck in the background. As well as Nraas Register, to reduce or remove wild horse and other animal if you don't want it running around in the world.

@ Geck.O and others

When I've mentioned "man" - I was talking about man as a person in general and not as male.

Oh, and Geck.O, isn't Sexlab is only for Skyrim, LoversPK for Oblivion and Sexout for FNV? Or did I missed something?

I know that my English lacks purity of native speakers have so let me put my question this way - has OnikiKay any back thout to make this mod designed only for Sims interactions, without bestiality/zombies/aliens/any other wretches? I know this mod is an early WIP but maybe a light version in future? Undressing top at beach or pants in middle of crowded lot or being hunted by rapist is kinky enough for me.

Thank you and I hope you'll understand me correctly.

P.S. Am I only one who have noticed that this mod might replace Kicker's AW?

Oh wow. Finally this mod was released to daylight. I remember this project was on Backalleysims :D

Thank you OnikiKay

Some things for me are unclear so I want to ask:

- how to disable those dogs spawning? I disable to spawn stray pets through Register, but it seem not work.dog with penis still spawn and teleport to my sims house. This is disturbing and I don't want this option in my game at all.

-how to use dildo? There is no interactions on it.

-how sims can get Aroused, Horny, FirstWooHooEver moodlets?

-how to learn new skills and get custom traits?

-how to stop sim kissing random sims autonomously ?

@ Geck.O and others

When I've mentioned "man" - I was talking about man as a person in general and not as male.

Oh, and Geck.O, isn't Sexlab is only for Skyrim, LoversPK for Oblivion and Sexout for FNV? Or did I missed something?

I know that my English lacks purity of native speakers have so let me put my question this way - has OnikiKay any back thout to make this mod designed only for Sims interactions, without bestiality/zombies/aliens/any other wretches? I know this mod is an early WIP but maybe a light version in future? Undressing top at beach or pants in middle of crowded lot or being hunted by rapist is kinky enough for me.

Thank you and I hope you'll understand me correctly.

P.S. Am I only one who have noticed that this mod might replace Kicker's AW?

Oh, the "man".  :P

It's hard to say. I also against it in the real life... but reading, watching or playing woman have sex with "beast" are always interesting. Most man like it, but I know many woman against it.  ;)

OnikiKay hasn't built autonomy for the bestiality. Dog have sex with woman will never happen in the game unless you manually do it by yourself. I hope OnikiKay will make on/off console command option like how he did to teenager.

Yes, Sexlab for Skyrim, etc. Haven't you try it yet?

I've noticed that dogs autonomy happends from time to time. Like they said "shit happends". It all started from sniffing then seems all dogs from whole town invited my lot one by one with little cooldown. If there was a shotgun in game I would definitely use it. It ended with my Sim girl got on all four and then... I don't want to think about that shit - I'm starting to feel sick. Stealing panties from my Sim girl is way more funny - I'ts what i really like.

And damn it Geck.O, stop trolling. I know about Skyrim and sexlab, but we are talking about Sims.

The notifications will always report that there was no item found for the naked top or naked bottom, when using the strip top/bottom interactions, so the Sim ends up stripping completely naked. Do I require a certain mod for this? I'm just using the default nude top/bottom that comes with the game, just activated in CAS.

I've noticed that dogs autonomy happends from time to time. Like they said "shit happends". It all started from sniffing then seems all dogs from whole town invited my lot one by one with little cooldown. If there was a shotgun in game I would definitely use it. It ended with my Sim girl got on all four and then... I don't want to think about that shit - I'm starting to feel sick. Stealing panties from my Sim girl is way more funny - I'ts what i really like.

And damn it Geck.O, stop trolling. I know about Skyrim and sexlab, but we are talking about Sims.

Please keep in mind that any mod you do not like, you do not need to download, if this isnt your cup of tea, fine. But for now the mod is still a wip, it is unfinished and until it is finished im not sure there will be a way to turn off some more specific parts of it. Maybe waiting until then would be a better idea for you, considering the circumstances?

Also, i dont think Geck.o is trolling, i think he was genuinely asking if you had played with skyrim sexlab before, thats all.

Oh, the rapist stray dog.

I saw it once in my game, it came to my house and I ask the girl to came out from the house, in hope the dog rape her. Try to get close, but it didn't happen. I also have dog pet at home, but he do nothing except sniffing the crotch, I hope the autonomy will be build soon, but of course until the xml file for animation to list the dog have been made.

@OnikiKay

If you are planning to create a multi stage woohoo like Graphical XTC, I want to add dog knot category as well. At the end of the intercourse, there's a change the girl get knotted. It will take 30-60 minutes (ingame time). Dog will pouring sperm into the womb, the girl belly slightly bumped. The girl will get knotted moodlet.

When dog penis pop out, most of the sperm will came out in a bucket, make a big pool of water on the floor. After that, the girl will get a drenching vagina moodlet for another 6 hours or a day, as some of the sticky dog sperm is still in the womb slowly flowing out. The girl need napkin to wipe her vagina all the time, or change panty as it get wet.

Do you know guys, that dog sperm can fertilize human egg? But of course, it doesn't grow up into baby. Human egg have a kind of defense shield around the egg against foreign object like dog sperm. But dog sperm keep penetrating it, until it get weaker and at the end breach it. The dog sperm reach the human egg and fertilize it, it really happened. But the embrio soon die because dog and human chromosome don't have the same number.

Basically if the woman is ovulated, have sex with the dog. The egg is dead, because it's fertilized by the dog sperm. Ending the ovulation period. Kind a failure pregnancy change.

The dog sperm can life in the human womb for two weeks, while human just a week. If a girl get pregnant, the father can be from a week long sperm in the womb, not always from the yesterday man. Two fertilization from two different fathers can also happened, twin from different fathers.

@OnikiKay

Thanks for all the answers. I want to ask more....

How long the menstrual period in the mod? 4 days, a week or 30 days? Does it have all 4 periods of menstrual? Does it have a moodlet indicator?

I don't know about in game revealing score though. Thus is interesting.

Do you have a build-in attraction system? like ts2 chemistry system? I want to make Sims is crushing to someone, but rejected. And rape happened.

I read it have sex skill. Does dog have it too? A week ago, I read exotic story about running a breeding kennel. Where they breed a pure big dog and train them to have sex with woman. Then sell it at high price to wealthy people. I guess, playing such thing will be fun too. Especially they breed dog from human womb, the owner daughters womb. Then train the grow up puppies to be sold and get pregnant again.

I can't wait when everything is done. But for now, it's already a great leap forward from animated woohoo.

The menstrual cycle had 4 periods before the first release, but I reduced it to 3 (Follicular, Ovulatory and Luteal) for simplicity. There is no moodlet at this time. I don't see any reason for dogs to not have the sex skill. But I haven't checked yet if the human skill is compatible with pets.

I'm using a custom, but still very basic, attraction system.

So it just three, no bleeding period.

How long the menstrual cycle is? 3 days, a week or a month (ingame time)?

Can you explain it more about the attraction system now? What factor determine the attraction? And what is your future plan?

Hmm, then i might have a problem there, my character's progression doesnt seem to be happening at all, she still wont do anything unless i lower her autonomy to one, with autonomy to 2 she will not do anything. So basicly my guess is that progression never happens, maybe its stopped by something, could explain the errors. Il just start up the game and link the first error report it gives me, wont be long. (I will also launch the game as administrator, maybe some stuff just cant do without authorization.)

oh also i forgot, i never ever saw the horny status, dont how or when its supposed to happen but its totally absent for now

and here is the log for the script error:

I think my mod has nothing to do with this error. I don't use RoleManager or RoleManagerTask. There are 3 moodlets: Aroused, Horny and SuperHorny. If your sim is a young adult or above after 3 days he should have at least the aroused moodlet. Try to use the command to enable debug interaction (oniki.kinkymod.enabledebug true) and use the ShowInfos interaction on your sim to see the motive value.

Also here is another Script error log from the dancing on the counter, im really starting to wonder whats happening here its really weird, if anyone can tell me the issue that would be great because i really like this mod.

I'll take a look on this error.

Oh wow. Finally this mod was released to daylight. I remember this project was on Backalleysims :D

Thank you OnikiKay

Some things for me are unclear so I want to ask:

- how to disable those dogs spawning? I disable to spawn stray pets through Register, but it seem not work.dog with penis still spawn and teleport to my sims house. This is disturbing and I don't want this option in my game at all.

-how to use dildo? There is no interactions on it.

-how sims can get Aroused, Horny, FirstWooHooEver moodlets?

-how to learn new skills and get custom traits?

-how to stop sim kissing random sims autonomously ?

Better be late than never. :)

Dogs spawning is managed by my mod. There should be no more than two dogs at the same time on the same lot. And there is a cooldown of 8 hours. At this time, there is no option to disable this feature. But you can use the stray gnome found in the sculpture section.

The dildo is just a decorative object and cannot be used.

With time and stimulation.

To learn the new skills, you sim have to perform certain interactions. And the custom traits are rewards for reaching the highest level of the associated skill (but, I'll change this in a near future).

I have to remove this interaction (it was here just for testing purpose).

Oh, the rapist stray dog.

I saw it once in my game, it came to my house and I ask the girl to came out from the house, in hope the dog rape her. Try to get close, but it didn't happen. I also have dog pet at home, but he do nothing except sniffing the crotch, I hope the autonomy will be build soon, but of course until the xml file for animation to list the dog have been made.

There's no rapist dog in this mod. A dog can autonomously try to mount a sim on all fours, but If the sim reject the dog, interaction is aborted.

The notifications will always report that there was no item found for the naked top or naked bottom, when using the strip top/bottom interactions, so the Sim ends up stripping completely naked. Do I require a certain mod for this? I'm just using the default nude top/bottom that comes with the game, just activated in CAS.

Make sure you don't have a mod that automaticly cleans the sims outfits.

Thanks for answers OnikiKay.

About the dogs...I have suggestion. Perhaps it would be better if this could be enabled as console command. Who want can turn on and who don't turn off. I like your mod very much, but this option makes me nervous. I wish that there will be a way to disable this and such type dogs don't spawn at all in the town.

Are.

You.

Kidding me? 

This is the sort of mod I've been waiting to come out for ANY sim game. This sole mod makes me get The Sims 3. It's also pretty much the only thing that's grabbed my attention on this site in 6+ months. So yeah. Don't think that you're "just a wip" mod, this is far, far greater, and more awesome, than any old mod! This mod fucking kicks ass, from the sound of it.

But just to make sure... if I'm understanding this correctly, this mod makes it to where when any other sim is horny enough, they have a chance to rape another sim/your sim? And you also have rape options against other sims as well? Along with the potentially added rapist "events"... that is so freaking awesome. Basically, any sort of "organic" rape events are just... the best thing ever. (I love the idea of say, my female sim flirting with a guy just to get on his good side, but he ends up raping her)

However, please, please, please add rape-by-dog (both strays and non-strays) in at some point, if you can/are willing! I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who would be appreciative! But regardless of that, this mod is amazing with it's current list of features, even. So yeah. Thanks for kicking ass. 

P.s., really looking forward to the rape-zombies too. :D (And maybe some rape-ghosts and whatnot too?)