[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 7/23/2019 at 2:37 AM, galgat said:

The only real problem with Kinky worlds like I said earlier is Maxis, and Electronic Art's. They just don't care about there player base at all, only how little they can give, and how much they can get for it. 

Maxis, EA and Origin (if you're stuck with that) are just in it for the cash, as you said. And I swear that it seemed like they just came out with updates to screw up the various core and script mods that people made, because inevitably, nothing worked after an update. Thank goodness they moved on to TS4 and are leaving TS3 alone.

5 hours ago, SteamKitten1 said:

uninstalled and then re-installed 399, but it's still giving me the same error. It shows a few options with a period in front of the name, but not the Kinky menu options!

What is the error code? I'm still using 375, but might be able to help. First of all, I installed Kinky World and all the animations in a sub folder in the Mods "overrides" folder. Its been so long, but I think you may have to make the folder yourself. I remember being told that the game looks at "overrides" first, for script and core mods. I may be remembering it wrong, but that folder works okay for me. And as I said, I made a sub folder just for Kinky World and all the stuff that goes with it.

If you don't already do this, delete your compositor cache, sim compositor cache and script cache before restarting your game. The game searches folders and files and makes new caches. Don't delete anything else... well, you can delete error messages, or save them... When your game loads, you should be able to click on your sim and have "Kinky World" come up among the options. Click that, and you should have a Kinky menu. First thing you have to do is click Kinky World "enabled". It should load. You have to add animation packages manually in the menu option.

9 hours ago, Ande said:

Thanks again =), I sometimes get a little word blindness with long walls of text but forced myself through ALL info on the main mods page so i have in the recommended penis mods, I will say though that i have been playing around with the mod in game for a few hours just to see what does what and how messed up i can make it (Not a perv i swear) but i cant seem to get the skills to do anything, They show up in the skills list but maxed out at level 0. Do i need to just keep doing what im doing or is there any way i can make levelling up the skills happen faster as i feel its getting in the way of me fully exploring what this mod has to offer.

Sorry for being such a bother.

Get master controller and it should help you to buff up a character for training purposes, NRaas has some other good things to offer as well, just keep in mind the settings that Kinky world does not like as mentioned on the front page It is very like MCCC which as you know is very daunting when you first start to use it, but also very powerful.

This was posted by some one else, but I am sure they won't mind my posting it to help

"

Nraas Overwatch: Recommended, but you need to turn off the Overwatch options "Clean up Outfits" and "Stuck Check Auto-Reset". (If you don't, Overwatch will keep deleting KinkyWorld's custom outfits, and reset sims (including your family) all the time because it's prone to false alarms.)

Nraas Register: This may interfere with Whoring. (You can use KinkyMod settings to remove Tourists or Paparazzi)

Nraas Story Progression: Interferes with the High School Feature. ( Does not work correctly with latest version of kinkyworld )

Nraas Woohooer: AFAIK this interferes with KW because it does too much of the same stuff.

Additional Info found on LL:

+NRaas Overwatch: Disable Clean up Outfits. This process automaticaly removes extra (> 3) career outfits that may be used by my mod. Disable Stuck Check Auto-Reset. This process detects lots of False Positive (a teen doing is homework is not stuck neither her grandma sleeping in her bed, so don't reset it!) that just break your interactions not only kinky ones.

+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod (http://nraas.wikispa...rrorTrap Tuning).

+NRaas ShooLess: Not required with KW and may cause conflicts.

More detail can be found in Loverslab forum threads about KW, or in the Patreon discussion, as well as below:

Generally there is no problem with KW and other mods, however as outlined in the guide there are some issues with some of the NRAAS mods, not previously mentioned NRAAS Register will prevent Whoring ( issue in 2.6 not tested with 2.7). NRAAS storyprogresion also causes some issues if using the High school feature ( like multiple script errors preventing it from working ), not everyone seems to have this problem but it has been mentioned on the Forums ( it Kicked my butt I've had to remove storyprogression). It has to be said though that a lot of the issues in 2.6 are fixed with 2.7 which give's far greater menu controls, so there is always hope that all the issues will be fixed one way or another, so it's worth to keep checking for updates. As the creator mentions it is still a work in progress but i for one will be sticking with it."

Give your self a ton of lifetime happy point, and money, and  pump your skills up. EDIT >>> with "testingcheatsenabled True" Shift click the mail box, and make your house needs static

Then do some training, It is testy to get use to, and I do agree that the game play is major sluggish compared to Sims 4, but that is because Maxis does not program for shit, and EA does not care.  

When it is running right the open world, and major number of worlds you have options to what with all the player made map's, and the modifications you can do and add, and download.  It feels a lot more real to me, I mean in sims 4, I can see a home, or place I want to go, but when I try it's click and loading screen, want to cross the street... Click and loading screen. EDIT >>>( I actually enjoyed StrangerVille, but finished it all in like 5 or 6 hours, but it felt more town like than any of there TS4 packs to me )

I really wish for sims 4 they would have just fixed the problems they made in sims 3, and improved it. I like sims 4 with wickedwhims, it is entertaining, but the loss of open world has always been a real problem for me, I mean you got a notification of a festival, and you jumped in your cars and drove there, or walked in 3, but in 4 you click, and loading screen, and immersion thing for me more than anything, and it did not feel like I was actually in a real town or country in 4.

More like I lived in a box, and got unpacked, and repacked in to different boxes, nothing seems to be joined.  But after about 300 + dollars sims 4 is growing on me, but mostly because of the many animators, and wickedwhims, And Base-mental Drug's, and Nisa mod is starting to look better, I do like that you can finally sort of prostitute in that one, ( she makes it have rather extreme penalties though maybe gets carried away with the tuning and Idea's, but It gives a little more life. )  other wise it was getting really boring doing the same things in sims 4 that I had already done in sims'3, but smaller, and very tiny spaces to move around in.

One thing I hate in both of them is the damn phone, that fucker has messed up more thing I was trying to do or actually enjoying than anything else in the game.  I turn off autonomy/turn it on as I play and it still is the most annoying thing in both game's.  They really need a Hotkey for the damn phone to shut it up instantly or a way to truly turn it off for a set amount of time at least. 

It gets so bad in 4 with those "I hear you made friends with JackOff, they are pretty Cool"  God I hate those. In sims 3 its constant text messages, and sending pictures.. They both irritate the hell out of me.

EDIT >> you can stop the constant calls for a date some what in sims 3, one of the packs they sold for to much money, Automatically made you a profile on the web, just go to a computer and remove your profile from the dating service, and that seems to calm that, but sometimes when you restart the game the damn thing will add your profile back.

I'm getting back into Sims 3 after an extended break. Does anyone else have trouble with how long it takes Sims to get Aroused? It can take multiple hours of in-game time using the romantic options. What arousal multiplier setting do you guys use? It still took a few hours with the setting at 3 for me.

I've downloaded every requiered file in the description, extracted them and moved them to ...Documents/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages. When I start the game I don't receive a notification that the mod was loaded. Where can I see that the mod is installed correctly?

Thank You

5 hours ago, Nico Mannski said:

I've downloaded every requiered file in the description, extracted them and moved them to ...Documents/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages. When I start the game I don't receive a notification that the mod was loaded. Where can I see that the mod is installed correctly?

Thank You

Its been a while, but I'm pretty sure you have to click on your sim. Kinky World will be one of the options. You have to go into that menu and actually click "enable". Only a couple of animation packages will autoload... Amra72 and Lady666 legacies. You'll have to manually load the rest. Once enabled, KW should load after yo exit the set up menu. You may need to re enter set up after KW loads and fine tune to your preferences.

11 hours ago, Nico Mannski said:

Thank You

Couple of things you might try.

in the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\DCBackup folder and delete everything Except ccmerged.package file or back them up somewhere, and remove them from that folder. Do not remove the ccmerged.package

I have a batch file, and A little text file I made which will clear the cache files from your "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3" folder The one I use starts the game also this one just clears the cache files, then you would start your game normally, you will have to edit YOURNAME into the script. and add the Text file I upload to your "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3" folder

Then Be sure to save this as a .bat file name it what ever like "ClearSims3_Cache.bat"  You could make a different Text file I just threw that one together quickly, but then change the name of the text file in the batch file to match your own text file.

forfiles /p "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3" /m *.package /d -0 /c "cmd /c del /q @path"
forfiles /p "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\WorldCaches" /m *.package /d -0 /c "cmd /c del /q @path"
start /d "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3" KimCacheHasBeenRemoved.txt

Use at you own risk It is a tiny batch file, and I see no reason it would cause trouble, but You never know. Anyway you should clear the cache files before every game start it is best.

The last line in the code could be changed to your game  "\Game\Bin" folder and instead of the text file name KimCacheHasBeenRemoved.txt place TS3W.exe

forfiles /p "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3" /m *.package /d -0 /c "cmd /c del /q @path"
forfiles /p "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\WorldCaches" /m *.package /d -0 /c "cmd /c del /q @path"

start /d "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Ambitions\Game\Bin" TS3W.exe

The last line is subjective as some people manage to have a different game location  Avoid starting the Sims3LauncherW.exe unless you actually need it to install a sims3pack file.

This would clear the cache, and run the game. it also has to have the .bat file extension there would be no need for the text file if you did it that way. Text file was just to let you know it was done in the other Batch.

Other than that and the other things people have mentioned, and being sure you have sims 3 version 1.67 and the required sims 3 packs, and mods I don't know.

KimCacheHasBeenRemoved.txt

7 hours ago, musztarda60 said:

What should I do when the bara bara interaction closes automatically? Or my sim wants to masturbate on the toilet, approaches him and the interaction closes. When a prostitute comes my sim normally does sex with her and interaction does NOT close.  

Not sure I even understand , but will try something.

Your sim is not a pervert in the early stages, if someone see's them they will cover up, try to hide what they were doing, like most real people would.  Early on they may not do a sex act if they can not find a private place to do it.  Latter as they increase some of there KW traits They may start to not care if anyone see them, they may start streaking around ( running naked with there hand over there head laughing  for everyone to see.

Even once you have your sim to full perversion That does not mean that all the sims they ask for sex will do stuff where others can see, so you still might have sim's dropping out of sex or refusing to have sex.

( most all of that though can be circumvented in the KW setting. which will take you some trial and error to get right )

Over time she will gain more endurance, and sex may go through multiple stages.  In the beginning the sex takes a lot out of them, and they just can not sustain long periods of sex.

Some sex acts have long duration they are timer based, and may go on for a bit before ending so you might be being impatient . But you can end a sex act like you would any other act your sim was doing that you wanted them to stop also.

Rape can traumatize your sim, and weaken them eventually if they get raped enough they may develop the masochistic trait, and as it is advance they will begin to enjoy rape, and no longer become traumatize .

If you want your sim to get raped she should have a low athletic, and no Martial arts skills otherwise she will kick the rapists ass, and run them off.

here is wiki thread, may have some help https://onikikay-kinkyworld.fandom.com/wiki/Guide

Basically like any mod you are going to have to take some time, slow down, and try to understand the limitations, and understand what you are actually doing.  I truly know it takes time, when I first played KW I was lost as hell, so many things to do, and I tried to do them all at once, and buried my self in problem after problem.

Hopefully you have played sims 3 for some time with out a mod like KW, and that will help you a lot, if not you are going to find problem after problem if you do not have a good grasp of the basic game.

15 minutes ago, galgat said:

Not sure I even understand , but will try something.

Your sim is not a pervert in the early stages, if someone see's them they will cover up, try to hide what they were doing, like most real people would.  Early on they may not do a sex act if they can not find a private place to do it.  Latter as they increase some of there KW traits They may start to not care if anyone see them, they may start streaking around ( running naked with there hand over there head laughing  for everyone to see.

Even once you have your sim to full perversion That does not mean that all the sims they ask for sex will do stuff where others can see, so you still might have sim's dropping out of sex or refusing to have sex.

( most all of that though can be circumvented in the KW setting. which will take you some trial and error to get right )

Over time she will gain more endurance, and sex may go through multiple stages.  In the beginning the sex takes a lot out of them, and they just can not sustain long periods of sex.

Some sex acts have long duration they are timer based, and may go on for a bit before ending so you might be being impatient . But you can end a sex act like you would any other act your sim was doing that you wanted them to stop also.

Rape can traumatize your sim, and weaken them eventually if they get raped enough they may develop the masochistic trait, and as it is advance they will begin to enjoy rape, and no longer become traumatize .

If you want your sim to get raped she should have a low athletic, and no Martial arts skills otherwise she will kick the rapists ass, and run them off.

here is wiki thread, may have some help https://onikikay-kinkyworld.fandom.com/wiki/Guide

Basically like any mod you are going to have to take some time, slow down, and try to understand the limitations, and understand what you are actually doing.  I truly know it takes time, when I first played KW I was lost as hell, so many things to do, and I tried to do them all at once, and buried my self in problem after problem.

Hopefully you have played sims 3 for some time with out a mod like KW, and that will help you a lot, if not you are going to find problem after problem if you do not have a good grasp of the basic game.

Ok thanks! I thought it was a bug.

22 minutes ago, nancy83 said:

i have a problem everytime, i try to start woohoo interactions all the sims says "no, i dont want to do that" even if the sims are alone in the room and have a good relationship

Do you use Nraas Story Progression? If yes, you may need to turn off the link to that in KW? Or, your sim put the other in... "THE FRIENDS ZONE"!!!! ?

IIn the KW menu there are also several options for auto accept, and privacy levels.

3 hours ago, SteamKitten1 said:

Just tested the "streak" interaction, but the censor grid is still there.

This is annoying, I've been pouring over my mods folder for days trying to get Kinky World to work properly and I can't figure out what's causing the trouble!

I really don't know what to tell you, KinkyWorld handles the censor turn off I believe if I remember right. If you have downloaded and installed another censor plugin it my be conflicting.

I think the only time I have ever had a sensor pop up is if I stripped an NPC with Master controller settings rather than it happening naturally.

As to the streaking your sim will just do that on there own, if they get there I think called naturalist trait up high enough, it is funny, but can get annoying if you have there free will high.  

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I really don't know what to tell you, KinkyWorld handles the censor turn off I believe if I remember right. If you have downloaded and installed another censor plugin it my be conflicting.

I think the only time I have ever had a sensor pop up is if I stripped an NPC with Master controller settings rather than it happening naturally.

As to the streaking your sim will just do that on there own, if they get there I think called naturalist trait up high enough, it is funny, but can get annoying if you have there free will high.  

Maybe he needs, "No Mosaic Patch 1.22 to 1.67 edited 01/16/2014 by velocitygrass".

10 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Could be, I would actually have to dig through my Mods to see what I have installed right now, I have merged so many. I have not done that in TS4 much yet because everything is changing so fast, but thankfully Maxis and EA are done fucking up sims 3 anymore than they already have.  So I do merge a lot of my sims 3 stuff.

39 minutes ago, SteamKitten1 said:

Actually, I just removed that mod, but the grid is still censored.

Oh, ok, then I don't know what's going on at this point.

Can you upload the screenshot of what you are saying, that might help.

Cause the grid that  I can think of is either EA Sims 3's own pixel for censoring like the No mosaic mod shows.

Also when you had it, you did extract/unzip/unrar it, right?

Also look at this:

Censor bar, the pixels hiding your sim when showering or using the toilet?

You need a decensor-mod like velocitygrass_no_mosaic or NRaas Decensor.

You can only have either one of them.

Cause the link I gave you and "NRaas Decensor" does same thing.

1 hour ago, jenyeah said:

Oh, ok, then I don't know what's going on at this point.

Can you upload the screenshot of what you are saying, that might help.

Cause the grid that  I can think of is either EA Sims 3's own pixel for censoring like the No mosaic mod shows.

Also when you had it, you did extract/unzip/unrar it, right?

yup. it was all laid bare in my mods folder.

Also, as you can see here, It still pixelates her when she goes to streak.

Screenshot from 2019-07-30 17-38-45.png

1 hour ago, SteamKitten1 said:

yup. it was all laid bare in my mods folder.

Also, as you can see here, It still pixelates her when she goes to streak.

Screenshot from 2019-07-30 17-38-45.png

That is what I was seeing in the screenshot of No Mosaic mod.

When you have either that or Nraas Decensor mod that pixelate effect should be gone.

So that is very weird that it still happened when you had either one.

So, try install NRaas Decensor and see what happens.

I have both from MTS and NRaas and this is what happen when  I do streak option in Kinky World Exhibition.

image.png.f964f7cd42d761bccde7433bd9d2b668.png

For your second screenshot, after you place KinkyWorld in mods folder, when you run game, you need to turn it on, save, close game, and re run.

Then it will show you pop up about it. You did that, right?

Also, you have to click sim for in order for it to show, if you just click on the ground, it doesn't show for me.

When you do that , it should show two for Kinkyworld:

Kinky...

Kinky World...

image.png.0585035c6c4440b57f6827ed217caeac.png