[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 6/21/2019 at 10:17 AM, Just Checking said:

I had a problem where anything, kinky or otherwise, that involved removing clothes would result in the sim just standing there, unable to complete the action and just idling until I cancelled the order.

On 6/22/2019 at 3:25 AM, jocelyn6663 said:

Hi guys I just came across a problem that met for the first time. Overall the build 399 works for me but it just broke and my sims won't change their outfit. They will stuck at this stage and won't proceed to the next action. I tried a new game and the result is the same. This is very weird...I will try the older version to test. 

Hello there!

This is the weirdest thing! The same EXACT thing is happening to me with v0.37, except it happens every time I travel using nRaas Traveler. Also, I have game version 1.63 for various reasons, related to other, older mods, and traveler is not officially compatible with 1.63, so I thought that was the issue. I went back home from the travel, hoping it would get fixed....it didn't. I saved and reloaded, hoping it would get fixed...but it stayed. I Traveled multiple times, with different settings, inventory status, outfits, but this issue always happened.

But it only happens to my sim, others are fine having sex...and I can't even take a shower. ?

So I guess this problem has something to do with either worlds, mods, outfits or game version incompatibility (or not, this is just a guess, I'm not a programmer/modder). I don't know why this issue might become permanently present in the new build, I hope it gets fixed soon, because this is the best mod on the planet and I'm planning on updating KW soon! ?

Peace! ☮️

12 hours ago, asdasdqwe7 said:

Hello there!

This is the weirdest thing! The same EXACT thing is happening to me with v0.37, except it happens every time I travel using nRaas Traveler. Also, I have game version 1.63 for various reasons, related to other, older mods, and traveler is not officially compatible with 1.63, so I thought that was the issue. I went back home from the travel, hoping it would get fixed....it didn't. I saved and reloaded, hoping it would get fixed...but it stayed. I Traveled multiple times, with different settings, inventory status, outfits, but this issue always happened.

But it only happens to my sim, others are fine having sex...and I can't even take a shower. ?

So I guess this problem has something to do with either worlds, mods, outfits or game version incompatibility (or not, this is just a guess, I'm not a programmer/modder). I don't know why this issue might become permanently present in the new build, I hope it gets fixed soon, because this is the best mod on the planet and I'm planning on updating KW soon! ?

Peace! ☮️

Often times the very first time you try, it does get stuck. That's what the "unlocksim" dialogue bubble is for under KinkyWorld/Debug. You have to turn the Debug mode on in the KinkyWorld Settings in order see these options. Afterwards it can seem to freeze but if you pause the game for a few seconds and then unpause it that tends to free it up. I don't know why it tends to do that the first time. Funny though... It doesn't seem to happen anymore on mine.  I don't know why. I do believe that the amount of custom content clothing you have slows this process down.

Just upgraded to build 399 and for some reason, my female teen sim is being treated as a male. Whenever I seduce another sim, dialogue box will pop up saying "Oh you naughty boy." Additionally, animations are putting me in the male position. Anyone know how to make Kinkyworld think I am female?

11 hours ago, RAFreeman said:

Often times the very first time you try, it does get stuck. That's what the "unlocksim" dialogue bubble is for under KinkyWorld/Debug. You have to turn the Debug mode on in the KinkyWorld Settings in order see these options. Afterwards it can seem to freeze but if you pause the game for a few seconds and then unpause it that tends to free it up. I don't know why it tends to do that the first time. Funny though... It doesn't seem to happen anymore on mine.  I don't know why. I do believe that the amount of custom content clothing you have slows this process down.

Hi,

So I tried the UnlockSim debug interaction, but it didn't help unfortunately.

Every time I try to do anything that includes changing outfits, I get a debug popup, saying:

"SwitchOutfitHelper.Start:

SwitchOutfitHelper is Invalid!" 

If you know a way to fix this, don't hesitate to suggest anything. It will hopefully help me and also others with the same problem.

Thanks! :D

On 6/5/2019 at 11:03 AM, fragbert66 said:

The only thing I notice is that the seducer and seducee become best friends. Great for them charisma challenges.

In my game, skinny dip results in the sim spinning around, becoming naked, climbing into the hot tub, and then being fully clothed again. And none of my Sims have the 'Insane' trait.

Go into the KW debug menu and see if "Auto-Accept" is on. Sometimes, the sim you're controlling balks at certain KW actions.

Nope.  Turning on auto-accept had no effect.  I usually have this set to off.  Auto-accept doesn't seem very sporting.?

Everything else works normally for me, except for the "woohoo sleeping sim".

On 6/30/2019 at 10:52 PM, DarkAxon05 said:

hi, ive put the mods in the right location but when i load into the main menu there is only one package that gets found and when a game there is no kinky menu. please help

You have to turn on Kinky Mod. It usually gives you the option when you first start a game or load KW. Try clicking on your sim. "Kinky World" should be among the bubbles that pop up. Click that and then "settings". The screen should show Kinky World disabled. Just click it and everything should open in the menu. I hope that's all it is.

On 7/1/2019 at 12:44 AM, XenodochiaI said:

You’re always going to get a shit ton of bugs on the latest build added on this site. There’s other sites where you can download older builds. As I’ll always state: 394 is the most stable...?

Is 394 version 0.37? Or the one before that? I ran the one before 0.37 for a looong time with little to no issues. I recently upgraded to 399 and had to revert to 0.37. I think by reverting, I made my save even worse. I tried cleaning my save, but that seems to only make the main issue(low fps) worse.

Has anyone ever had issues with the butlers not cleaning when this mod is enabled? Whenever i hire a butler, he or she just wanders the house, moving from chair to chair and reading books. They will repair broken items and care for babies, but they will not clean. Also, the spongebath interaction is always available on all my sinks when i have/use KW. Howeever when i remove Kw from my mod folder, everything is as it should be. Any advice or suggestions?

On 7/3/2019 at 9:21 PM, CasaNova73099 said:

Has anyone ever had issues with the butlers not cleaning when this mod is enabled? Whenever i hire a butler, he or she just wanders the house, moving from chair to chair and reading books. They will repair broken items and care for babies, but they will not clean. Also, the spongebath interaction is always available on all my sinks when i have/use KW. Howeever when i remove Kw from my mod folder, everything is as it should be. Any advice or suggestions?

I’ve always noticed that service Sims can act dodgy at times, mate. The mechanic scares me as he spends like a thousand sim minutes repairing then stands there. I’m guessing it’s cos there maybe a KW scenario that involves the mechanic, well that’s what I have heard before. Maybe it’s the same with your issue. Hopefully someone who’s used the Butler often with KW installed can chime in and help you out.?

On 7/3/2019 at 4:21 PM, CasaNova73099 said:

Regarding a butler issue...Mine won't even show up. I am not sure if this is just because of a routing issue, or if its KW effecting him. Worst part is I can't even make him active to control him, or reset him to make him work. I just get a bunch of notifications that he is unroutable from Overwatch. 

On 7/3/2019 at 4:21 PM, CasaNova73099 said:

I've had issues with butlers as long as I have been playing S3. They've never worked correctly as far as I can remember, at least for my loose definition of "correctly." ?

For me, it's actually easier to make a playable sim with the Perfectionist, Neat, Natural Cook, Nurturing, and Brave traits and add them to my family. Leave them autonomous and they'll clean automatically, and you can queue up 8 "Serve Meal" actions and have food for the next 64 sim/days.

2 hours ago, Davidchan said:

What other mods do you have installed?

I got the FIX FOR problem BUT NOT COMPLETELY. This is basically caused by the Animations which needs to install manually. After import settings in the kw build 399 or build 400. The interactions for lesbians just remain confined to male sims only when i select the single or double bed. In other words it works normally before i import settings to add new animations. Please help me how to add new animation which are causing this issue in KW. 

So I've downloaded the mod, added it to the packages folder in Mods and sims 3 just crashes. The only other mod(s) I have are KW/OKW_amara anim mods this needs. Do I need to add all of the .packages files or are some conflicting? Also, will having Sims 3 upto Seasons be enough or will I need to go to Island Paradise/Into the Future?