[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 8/20/2019 at 6:21 PM, PanicAssassin said:

Okay. I have read through. And I have seen this requires ‘1.67’. But as Origin is. It updated my game to ‘1.69’. So with that being said-Can this work with 1.69 or not? ? Because I know on some mods it says it requires such a version but can work with newer versions as well. 

Yes it does work with 1.69 just fine. 

16 hours ago, panic.at.the.dj said:

HI! So I noticed when downloaded the mod and put it in my mods folder, I started up the game and found that the mod had disabled all of my other mods, including itself. Is there any way to fix this?

Ok not sure how it turned off all your other mods unless it is conflicting with something you have in your mods folder. To turn on KW after the game loads > Click on Sim > KinkyWorld should show up in your menu. Then a pop up to turn it on.  I read somewhere that I think it is Passions that conflicts so if you have that in your mods folder you might want to remove it. Also after you put it in your mods folder did you delete your caches? 

I am having an issue where most animations are being cancelled before my Sim actually does them, for example two of my sims will walk to a bed with the intention of woohooing but as soon as they reach the bed the action is cancelled and they won't do it

Any idea on what could be causing that to happen?

On 8/17/2019 at 9:43 AM, LadySmoks said:

I stopped hiring butlers. They sit around and watch TV all day and night, never clean and never bother to sleep or bathe, but always have those thought bubbles. Then they go on a cooking rampage and cook 10 plates that spoil on the counters.

I went a step beyond cheats and use Arsil_CustomGenericRoleDesk (floor marker) http://modthesims.info/d/559243/custom-generic-role.html. Place the marker anywhere in the house, assign any homeless sim, give him/ her the traits you want using MC. Just like EA butlers, one may not clean, but just reassign another sim. They don't wander off and disappear either. This was when and why I started making the open bottom Lolita Maid outfits.

This mod doesn't charge simoleans, so you can put a maid in every room if you wish.

Doug Veiga (I'm sure I spelled this wrong) but over at MTS he has a butler/maid service that works well. They don't wander off and it comes with a chair or a light fixture and that is where they stay put. Sometimes I alter the traits depending on what kind of game I'm going for. If I don't want them involved in KW I make them woohooless, never nude, workaholic, neat, doesn't make a mess, perfectionists and it seems to keep them pretty on track. 

3 hours ago, madone22 said:

Doug Veiga (I'm sure I spelled this wrong) but over at MTS he has a butler/maid service that works well. They don't wander off and it comes with a chair or a light fixture and that is where they stay put. Sometimes I alter the traits depending on what kind of game I'm going for. If I don't want them involved in KW I make them woohooless, never nude, workaholic, neat, doesn't make a mess, perfectionists and it seems to keep them pretty on track. 

Is there a new version that works with 1.69??? I had that, but it went obsolete a few updates ago. But, as I said, the role marker works okay by just placing it. A sim is supposed to just show up and fill the role, but I usually use register and assign a sim, then give her the traits I want. I have a maid on each floor. )

What am I doing wrong?  I have been trying to get this mod to work for 2 days now.  I have tried every possible way, even deleting all mods and reinstalling ONLY this mod. I've cleared my cache, but nothing seems to be working.  The game loads, and I go to click on my sim each time and there is no option there other than the normal vanilla options.  I am running 1.69 if that makes any difference

2 hours ago, angel4585 said:

What am I doing wrong?  I have been trying to get this mod to work for 2 days now.  I have tried every possible way, even deleting all mods and reinstalling ONLY this mod. I've cleared my cache, but nothing seems to be working.  The game loads, and I go to click on my sim each time and there is no option there other than the normal vanilla options.  I am running 1.69 if that makes any difference

I had this issue at first. I had to remove all of the files from the zip folders to the mod folders

So im also having the same problem of the animation not playing. The mod is installed as all of the traits and menus are available. The mod is enabled and the animations registered. Ive had my sim pee and strip no problem. But the moment i try any sex, single or with someone else, they walk to the spot and the action immediately drops from the que. Ive tried ever surface to see if the one animation is bugged. Closed and opened my game a hundred times trying different things on the forum and still nothing. Its extremely frustration and could really use some help, thank you..

For more info, my game is up to the current patch. I have never installed this before so there is no old vs new file conflict. Ive removed all nraas files other then master controller. I have both kw and okw files in my mod folder. Even did what someone else said on the forum of making the folder inside the mods folder to run of higher priority. (Away from computer and cant remember what its called.)

11 hours ago, angel4585 said:

Did  you "turn on or enable the KinkyWorld", after you guys running the game?

By default the KinkyWorld is disabled and you need to turn them on by yourself.

And for the animation, not sure if I'm correct or not, that the animations needs to be registered as far as I know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 hours ago, dogwomen30 said:

So im also having the same problem of the animation not playing. The mod is installed as all of the traits and menus are available. The mod is enabled and the animations registered. Ive had my sim pee and strip no problem. But the moment i try any sex, single or with someone else, they walk to the spot and the action immediately drops from the que. Ive tried ever surface to see if the one animation is bugged. Closed and opened my game a hundred times trying different things on the forum and still nothing. Its extremely frustration and could really use some help, thank you..

For more info, my game is up to the current patch. I have never installed this before so there is no old vs new file conflict. Ive removed all nraas files other then master controller. I have both kw and okw files in my mod folder. Even did what someone else said on the forum of making the folder inside the mods folder to run of higher priority. (Away from computer and cant remember what its called.)

Hmmm, that's weird, since you did all the necessary stuffs that people should do, when they install this mod.

26 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

Did  you "turn on or enable the KinkyWorld", after you guys running the game?

By default the KinkyWorld is disabled and you need to turn them on by yourself.

And for the animation, not sure if I'm correct or not, that the animations needs to be registered as far as I know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, that's weird, since you did all the necessary stuffs that people should do, when they install this mod.

That option isn't showing up when I click on the sim.  Am I supposed to do something special that I'm just missing?

48 minutes ago, angel4585 said:

That option isn't showing up when I click on the sim.  Am I supposed to do something special that I'm just missing?

The option doesn't exactly shows what I said, I just typed what you have to do.

When you put the KinkyWorld for first time, it should show some necessary stuffs that it shows.

After you wait until the game completely loads KinkyWorld, you should see, screenshots in this link.

If the KW mod has not been enabled, only the Settings option is available under the "Kinky..." Pie Menu option (Debug is for development only). Go to Settings to enable the KW mod.

If not, there should be something called "Kinky" or "Kinky Something", etc.

Also, even when you turn it on, you need to save the game, exit the game and re run the game.

And when everything works, it shows these to me:

"Kinky..." or "KinkyWorld..." or Both

Before anything, let me ask you one thing.

You says you tried without other mods, so , then every other mods besides KinkyWorld works?

13 hours ago, dogwomen30 said:

So i finally got it working.. i exported the kw settings from a fresh world. I guess i missed with some setting in the menu and it broke the animations, i just dont know which setting it was. Though i hope this helps someone else that was having the problems to.

12 hours ago, jenyeah said:

The option doesn't exactly shows what I said, I just typed what you have to do.

When you put the KinkyWorld for first time, it should show some necessary stuffs that it shows.

After you wait until the game completely loads KinkyWorld, you should see, screenshots in this link.

If not, there should be something called "Kinky" or "Kinky Something", etc.

Also, even when you turn it on, you need to save the game, exit the game and re run the game.

And when everything works, it shows these to me:

Before anything, let me ask you one thing.

You says you tried without other mods, so , then every other mods besides KinkyWorld works?

none of that showed up. It just had the regular options.  I had tried adding other mods along with it, but they were all connected to that one.  I have wicked whims for 4 and that runs perfectly fine. I haven't had issues adding to that game at all.  I just don't understand why it won't work in 3 with this one.

3 hours ago, angel4585 said:

none of that showed up. It just had the regular options.  I had tried adding other mods along with it, but they were all connected to that one.  I have wicked whims for 4 and that runs perfectly fine. I haven't had issues adding to that game at all.  I just don't understand why it won't work in 3 with this one.

You have wicked whims installed? I can't be sure, but I believe WW and KW conflict because they try to do the same things.

Has anyone else had an issue with KW 0.61 build 399 and the computer interaction "Play Computer Game..." just dropping as soon as you try it?

I have narrowed it down to KW 0.61 build 399, I removed all other mods and with just KW it happens. The "Play Game" on the TV+gaming console interaction works fine, it is just with computers that the interaction drops as soon as you try it.

It does not happen with KW 0.37 build 375 (the last version I had downloaded).

1 hour ago, angel4585 said:

I have wicked whims on 4.  I just started getting mods on 3 again.

I've tried to limit core and script mods to avoid conflicts. There are also a few Nraas mods and settings that Oniki lists on the first page of this thread that can cause issues.

I'm still using build 375, since its been fairly stable and haven't tried any of the newer builds. Personally, I'm not sure how fixes for newer builds will trickle down since Oniki moved to Paetron?