[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

So I have a problem taking woohoo selfies (this was after I was running 398 and selfie woohoo did nothing (at least for me). It's build 400 and I have Generations, Pets, University Life, Supernatural, and World Adventures installed. I've got some custom clothes and such installed but nothing too major. My problem is, I have a (teen) sim click on the bed and select "selfie woohoo"-"take selfie rubbing pussy/stroking cock on bed" and they lie on the bed and start the masturbation animations. HOWEVER, at no point do they take their phone out to take a selfie/or if it's just meant to spawn a photo in your sim's camera roll, so far it doesn't work for some reason. They all have the online model job and both of their exhibition levels are 5. I've attempted this twice with both sexes and nothing's worked, I have no idea if this is a bug or if it's a matter of conflicting CC/mods.

I am having trouble trying to get penis mesh and slider. I havent tried another browser yet, but every time i try to download the mesh and or the slider it doesnt work and comes up with an error saying
"No cookies found! No valid SexySims login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into SexySims to use this server. Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.

Try allowing "sexysims.info" in your security software for cookies.

MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php "
So I am confused and I'm also wondering if i could get help? Maybe? If not all good.

Edit: Reset my cookies for the browser, finally downloaded it.

1 hour ago, Aquaman198 said:

I am having trouble trying to get penis mesh and slider. I havent tried another browser yet, but every time i try to download the mesh and or the slider it doesnt work and comes up with an error saying
"No cookies found! No valid SexySims login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into SexySims to use this server. Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.

Try allowing "sexysims.info" in your security software for cookies.

MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php "
So I am confused and I'm also wondering if i could get help? Maybe? If not all good.

That's weird, I don't think I've ever needed cookies from sexysims for it to work.

If you'd like, there's a direct link to cmar's penis mesh and sliders: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=4b7feaf0704ab178

2 hours ago, StrawberryCake said:

That's weird, I don't think I've ever needed cookies from sexysims for it to work.

If you'd like, there's a direct link to cmar's penis mesh and sliders: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=4b7feaf0704ab178

Thank you. But i reset my cookies and worked just fine, found that dumb that needed to reset my cookies. Now to try and get the mods to work together. Still hasnt come up with the Kinky options.

argh...

Again thank you for the help :)

Edit: Mods are now working, I am happy. http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1513/  From galgat, on the 2nd of august, just in case someone isn't bothered to read back and find this. It helps out a whole hell of a lot. :D 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:22 PM, StrawberryCake said:

So I have a problem taking woohoo selfies (this was after I was running 398 and selfie woohoo did nothing (at least for me). It's build 400 and I have Generations, Pets, University Life, Supernatural, and World Adventures installed. I've got some custom clothes and such installed but nothing too major. My problem is, I have a (teen) sim click on the bed and select "selfie woohoo"-"take selfie rubbing pussy/stroking cock on bed" and they lie on the bed and start the masturbation animations. HOWEVER, at no point do they take their phone out to take a selfie/or if it's just meant to spawn a photo in your sim's camera roll, so far it doesn't work for some reason. They all have the online model job and both of their exhibition levels are 5. I've attempted this twice with both sexes and nothing's worked, I have no idea if this is a bug or if it's a matter of conflicting CC/mods.

They have to be a certain level in the modeling career. Peter will call with an opportunity to take selfies (it takes awhile for this one to pop up). After that has happened you will then have the option to take woohoo selfies when ever. 

On 8/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, MCAderNegus said:

Sorry for the late reply but that worked. I have a new problem, does anyone have the same one? Every time when I want to throw a woohoo party, literally every object breaks. ALL OF THEM. When I set the party and use the computer, TV, shower or watever, it breaks instantly. Every single item when they're used. I'm glad that I didn't saved. I reloaded the game (deleted the cache files) and everything was breaking again after starting the party. For testing I started a normal pool party and nothing happens.

How I said, every time when I start a woohoo party, items break. Does anyone have the same problem/solution? Could anyone give it a try if it affects them also?

You're Welcome! 

For some reason it's just like that in the woohoo parties. I either with debug enabler or with just a handy sim make all objects unbreakable. I think the point of having everything break was so you would have to call the repairman who gets involved in Kinky action. It drove me nuts so generally I use Debug Enabler and do an auto upgrade to unbreakable. Hope that helps. 

On 8/12/2019 at 5:13 AM, kiseryouta07 said:

hi guys, im new here  i just want to ask when i already install and using this mod, my butler doesn't do his work. can anybody know whats happen? its really annoying for me

It happens without Kinky Mod. You'll have to keep firing butlers until you get one that works. Its a pain in the butt. 

On 8/14/2019 at 6:03 PM, LadySmoks said:

It happens without Kinky Mod. You'll have to keep firing butlers until you get one that works. Its a pain in the butt. 

yeah! One can also edit them give them in cas good traits like cleaning, and good, and perfectionist, what ever is good for a butler I have really never used them in sims 3, but in sims 4 that is how I fix them.

20 hours ago, galgat said:

yeah! One can also edit them give them in cas good traits like cleaning, and good, and perfectionist, what ever is good for a butler I have really never used them in sims 3, but in sims 4 that is how I fix them.

It doesn't really work. All EA maids and butlers have the same basic traits. Without looking, I think butlers are neat, brave, maybe natural cook, nurturing or family oriented... maids are similar, but kleptomaniac instead of natural cook.

You can give them the traits you want, but for some reason, they still may end up eating cereal, brushing their teeth or doing some other, anything, but clean your house. Not sure where I read about this being an EA glitch, but firing butlers/ maids until you get one that cleans was the answer. Just make friends with butlers, or they'll walk out, which is a pain in the butt... They live in NPC world, and if you call them, the message comes up, "I'm at work now".

19 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I tried to use wtw animation for gloryhole/gloryhole toilet stall.

How do I use it to do kinky woohoo?

I tried many stuffs, but can't use it.

I don't think I've ever gotten the glory hole animations to work with AW or Kinky.

18 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I don't think I've ever gotten the glory hole animations to work with AW or Kinky.

Funny thing is that "Glory hole Fence Door" works fine, not just "Glory hole Toilet Stall".

Or was there even suppose in the first place for "Glory hole Toilet Stall" to have animations?

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

It doesn't really work. All EA maids and butlers have the same basic traits. Without looking, I think butlers are neat, brave, maybe natural cook, nurturing or family oriented... maids are similar, but kleptomaniac instead of natural cook.

You can give them the traits you want, but for some reason, they still may end up eating cereal, brushing their teeth or doing some other, anything, but clean your house. Not sure where I read about this being an EA glitch, but firing butlers/ maids until you get one that cleans was the answer. Just make friends with butlers, or they'll walk out, which is a pain in the butt... They live in NPC world, and if you call them, the message comes up, "I'm at work now".

yeah i wasn't really sure I never really used them in sims 3. I found them to annoying.. But I knew in sims 4 I had used them, and they come with really sucky traits in sims 4 quite often not always but often enough to cause me to edit the bad traits out, and after that they tend to do pretty well, I do the same thing with the maid in sims 4.

8 hours ago, galgat said:

yeah i wasn't really sure I never really used them in sims 3. I found them to annoying.. But I knew in sims 4 I had used them, and they come with really sucky traits in sims 4 quite often not always but often enough to cause me to edit the bad traits out, and after that they tend to do pretty well, I do the same thing with the maid in sims 4.

I stopped hiring butlers. They sit around and watch TV all day and night, never clean and never bother to sleep or bathe, but always have those thought bubbles. Then they go on a cooking rampage and cook 10 plates that spoil on the counters.

I went a step beyond cheats and use Arsil_CustomGenericRoleDesk (floor marker) http://modthesims.info/d/559243/custom-generic-role.html. Place the marker anywhere in the house, assign any homeless sim, give him/ her the traits you want using MC. Just like EA butlers, one may not clean, but just reassign another sim. They don't wander off and disappear either. This was when and why I started making the open bottom Lolita Maid outfits.

This mod doesn't charge simoleans, so you can put a maid in every room if you wish.

10 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Funny thing is that "Glory hole Fence Door" works fine, not just "Glory hole Toilet Stall".

Or was there even suppose in the first place for "Glory hole Toilet Stall" to have animations?

I honestly never got any of the gloryhole animations to work, and I'm not sure I didn't delete them out of frustration.

On 8/12/2019 at 5:13 AM, kiseryouta07 said:

hi guys, im new here  i just want to ask when i already install and using this mod, my butler doesn't do his work. can anybody know whats happen? its really annoying for me

Ive been hav ingredients the same problem and have yet to find a solution that works. If you find out how to resolve this, please let me know.

For anyone curious, i only have this issue with the butler when the mod is in my mod folder, whether its activated or not. Butler works like normal wheni remove the mod and the spongebath option is always visible with this mod (and disappears when mod is removed)

6 hours ago, JIN3708078 said:

Can I build more than one brothel in the town at same time?

You can have as many brothels as you want, but as far as I know, only one sim can be the brothel manager of all of them. You can either start a brothel business on a computer, buy a building to use as a brothel, or just click on a lot and the kinky menu will give you the option to simply declare it a brothel. Your sim doesn't have to own the brothel if you just pick a lot. I don't think kinky allows brothels on residential lots though, unless its your sim's house.

I play as a brothel madam! Good simoleans to be made, but sometimes the whores don't work. I wish there was an interaction to "pimp slap the biatch"!!! )

Okay. I have read through. And I have seen this requires ‘1.67’. But as Origin is. It updated my game to ‘1.69’. So with that being said-Can this work with 1.69 or not? ? Because I know on some mods it says it requires such a version but can work with newer versions as well. 

Hope this is the right place...What does this mean...Just started having this problem tonight i played sims 3 yesterday and didn't have any problems till i open it to play tonight

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.6.1 (399) System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00460 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimRelation:OnSocialInteraction (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) ([298EA208] ) #1: 0x00000 in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.ProcessEventDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (2D5E7208 [298EA208] ) #2: 0x00007 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.DelegateListener:ProcessEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (3964EB80 [298EA208] ) #3: 0x00054 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventTracker:ProcessEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (2CFA79C0 [298EA208] ) #4: 0x0000e callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventTracker:SendEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) ([298EA208] ) #5: 0x007b5 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.SocialInteractionA:Run () () #6: 0x000db stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () () #7: 0x00348 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () () #8: 0x0011c stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () () #9: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () () #10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>