[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

26 minutes ago, madone22 said:

It sounds like you are missing some animations files. Go back into the settings and make sure your animations are loaded. I can't remember which build it was but one of them I had this happen that after a new install I had to reload the animation packages in the settings. It acted like they were there but they would just stand and freeze. 

Sorry to say this but, I'm not missing anything.

It says I have registered all animations names from animators.

The "The Sims 3" folder is exact copy of working game folder and after copy and paste, I only removed the save files, and KinkyWorld v0.37 and added only KinkyWorld v0.61 (Build 399).

Also, I didn't even import the KinkyWorld Save file, so, I registered all animations names from animators.

And some of animations were already loaded, do I have to unregister and re register and load again?

I removed them and readded them. I don't know if it will help but it's worth a try...Oh did you delete your cache files after adding the new version? 

On 8/30/2019 at 9:10 PM, jenyeah said:

Sorry to say this but, I'm not missing anything.

It says I have registered all animations names from animators.

The "The Sims 3" folder is exact copy of working game folder and after copy and paste, I only removed the save files, and KinkyWorld v0.37 and added only KinkyWorld v0.61 (Build 399).

Also, I didn't even import the KinkyWorld Save file, so, I registered all animations names from animators.

And some of animations were already loaded, do I have to unregister and re register and load again?

Hello all! So I just got the new version 403 of this mod. I put the mod itself and all the required animation/feature packages into the package folder in my mods sims 3 folder. The interactions seem to work. I was able to make my sims have sex so yay! But the problem that I have is that now that I have this mod installed, it makes my loading times for my game almost unplayable. My loading screen(the one where you click on the things in the pictures) getting into the game is 10-15 minutes long and the game in general is laggy. When I save my game it takes 5 minutes or more.

I only have the nraas story progression mod and 2 or 3 hair cc's and kinky world. I wanted to know if any one had any fixes for this? I'll show you a screenshot of how I have my mods folder. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

I saw a video that suggested merging my mods together. Has anyone tried this for kinky world? I also see people using older versions of the mod, perhaps I should try using one that more stable? Which one would be best?

I'm new to modding entirely so I'd be grateful to any help! Thanks 

modsfold1.JPG

modsfold3.JPG

modsfold2.JPG

3 hours ago, akua7 said:

Hello all! So I just got the new version 403 of this mod. I put the mod itself and all the required animation/feature packages into the package folder in my mods sims 3 folder. The interactions seem to work. I was able to make my sims have sex so yay! But the problem that I have is that now that I have this mod installed, it makes my loading times for my game almost unplayable. My loading screen(the one where you click on the things in the pictures) getting into the game is 10-15 minutes long and the game in general is laggy. When I save my game it takes 5 minutes or more.

I only have the nraas story progression mod and 2 or 3 hair cc's and kinky world. I wanted to know if any one had any fixes for this? I'll show you a screenshot of how I have my mods folder. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

I saw a video that suggested merging my mods together. Has anyone tried this for kinky world? I also see people using older versions of the mod, perhaps I should try using one that more stable? Which one would be best?

I'm new to modding entirely so I'd be grateful to any help! Thanks 

modsfold1.JPG

modsfold3.JPG

modsfold2.JPG

So first off the Sims3 packs need to be removed from your packages folders as well as the BMP files. If you have it installed as a package you do not need to install the sims 3 pack. Which would get installed by double clicking it and having it go through the launcher. Also I see some animation file in it as well. The only thing that should be in your Mods > Package folder is .package files 

Second, it is recommended (if you are not doing this already) to click Save As when you go to save your game when using KW and not just save. Saves seem to get corrupted when using just Save. 

Try these couple of things and see if it helps improve. Two big things I use are Kuree Save Cleaner on my saves and CC Magic. 

2 hours ago, madone22 said:

So first off the Sims3 packs need to be removed from your packages folders as well as the BMP files. If you have it installed as a package you do not need to install the sims 3 pack. Which would get installed by double clicking it and having it go through the launcher. Also I see some animation file in it as well. The only thing that should be in your Mods > Package folder is .package files 

Second, it is recommended (if you are not doing this already) to click Save As when you go to save your game when using KW and not just save. Saves seem to get corrupted when using just Save. 

Try these couple of things and see if it helps improve. Two big things I use are Kuree Save Cleaner on my saves and CC Magic. 

Hey @madone22 thank you for answering me back. I made those changes but I'm still having the problem with the crazy loading still. I hit save as.. for my family and it still did the same thing.  What are your thoughts on merging files or using an older version? And what do you use kuree save and cc magic for?

On 9/3/2019 at 8:27 PM, akua7 said:

Hey @madone22 thank you for answering me back. I made those changes but I'm still having the problem with the crazy loading still. I hit save as.. for my family and it still did the same thing.  What are your thoughts on merging files or using an older version? And what do you use kuree save and cc magic for?

Ok so Kuree Save Cleaner - Cleans your save file of your game and reduces it's size. V2 works for some people and some have had to find version 1 of it. If you can't find it let me know I have both downloaded. 

CC Magic compresses your packages and so on. Google it. 

So I would recommend starting from a fresh game and not a current save. 

Make sure you are cleaning out your cache files as well. I have to work tomorrow but hopefully after if you are still having issues I can do better at pointing you towards some great tutorials on how to make all these work in reducing lag with the game and KW. Another question are you running Master Controller/Overwatch/Story Progression or anything else along side it? 

4 hours ago, jannajeddas said:

i am having some trouble initializing the mods. they do not appear to me. the dialogue box is not available and they do not install.

Ok after loading the game up did you click on your active sim and Click > Kinky World? A menu will appear to turn on the mod. 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:31 PM, madone22 said:

Ok so Kuree Save Cleaner - Cleans your save file of your game and reduces it's size. V2 works for some people and some have had to find version 1 of it. If you can't find it let me know I have both downloaded. 

CC Magic compresses your packages and so on. Google it. 

So I would recommend starting from a fresh game and not a current save. 

Make sure you are cleaning out your cache files as well. I have to work tomorrow but hopefully after if you are still having issues I can do better at pointing you towards some great tutorials on how to make all these work in reducing lag with the game and KW. Another question are you running Master Controller/Overwatch/Story Progression or anything else along side it? 

Hey @madone22 I was using Story Progression and Master Controller. Any way I wanted to thank you for your help. I tried to do all that you suggested, plus I tested to see which mods were making my game slow and which weren't separately and its definitely Kinky world by itself that is doing that. I'll keep supporting the artist but for now I think I'm just going to stick with passion because its supposed to be more lightweight. Unless do you think an older version of Kinky world might be more stable? If you do know, which would you suggest? Thank you for your help

4 hours ago, akua7 said:

Hey @madone22 I was using Story Progression and Master Controller. Any way I wanted to thank you for your help. I tried to do all that you suggested, plus I tested to see which mods were making my game slow and which weren't separately and its definitely Kinky world by itself that is doing that. I'll keep supporting the artist but for now I think I'm just going to stick with passion because its supposed to be more lightweight. Unless do you think an older version of Kinky world might be more stable? If you do know, which would you suggest? Thank you for your help

No problem and yes it can be very heavy on some systems. I can't really suggest one that seems more stable over another. I run a heavily modded game with a ton of Nrass installed and KW has always run decently on my system. You might want to dig around suggestions to make your game run better. I would suggest checking some threads on MTS for better performance suggestions and tips. 

I got installed Oniki's Mod (build 399) again after some break of playing TS3. Also got me a new computer.

I have small problem with SwapActors (Male and Female). It works as intended: the actors swap their positions after the loop then do another loop as needed but  after that the actors are swapped again to their original roles which I don't want. I didn't have that problem in my previous build (around Feb 19).

Anyone can help with that, please?

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Its also still on the first page of this thread.

No it isn't the one on the first page is 0.3 the 7zip extension throws off most people into thinking it's 0.37 if you don't look closely enough.

3 hours ago, namaradus said:

No it isn't the one on the first page is 0.3 the 7zip extension throws off most people into thinking it's 0.37 if you don't look closely enough.

Well, that's just a bit deceptive!

Hi, I'm having a little trouble. I used to play sims 3 heaps and used KW all the time, so I'm not new to it and I'm pretty sure I've done everything correctly. But my sims "masturbate on all fours" does not work. The action queues and then cancels without anything happening. I also have no interactions with dogs coming up, but I have animations (Pavkas) that I have added in the KW menu. I cannot find the ZooLover trait anywhere, and I've enabled ZooLover interactions. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? 

Thanks!

Hi

The debug option isn't appearing on my actions menu and I've read about some stuff that needs that option that I would like to try(like turning off the beacons of where fertile sims are and to turn off the menstrual cycle). Any help, please?

11 minutes ago, EddyIbarra said:

How do I uninstall it completely?

There is no reliable way to remove/uninstall KW from an ongoing game as it's uninstall option doesn't work worth a shit. The only way is to remove the mod and it's files from your mods folder and start a New Game as your old save is completely fucked.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:09 PM, achamat said:

I downloaded everything, but now my sims are showing as missing. I can’t see one of them at all, and their pictures on the control panels are gone. Anyone got a suggestion? 

Total Interface Failure that save is toast. Make sure the Mod is in Mods>Packages and not in a another folder. And start a New Game.