[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 5/26/2019 at 9:59 AM, Wubvles said:

Hii I'm trying to open up a brothel but its not coming up on phone and computer... any help??

I cant do one, actually when i try to rape some sim, appears a announced told me "no, someone can see us" and the action stoped

On 5/30/2019 at 4:06 AM, mahodog said:

I cant do one, actually when i try to rape some sim, appears a announced told me "no, someone can see us" and the action stoped

that's because you got the 'auto accept' off. You got to activate the debug commands from the option menu, then go to the kinkyworld pie menu, click 'debug' and click 'auto-accept'

On 5/24/2019 at 3:02 PM, Ident7 said:

Uhm I got a question, according to the wiki there should be a trait  Commanding Presence also the new trait cheater, these do not apear, I am quite sure I installed to most current version. Can somebody help me?

did you check the 'social' tab? that's where it is in my game

On 5/27/2019 at 11:57 AM, FreakyRufus said:

These sound a bit like corruption issues. I had a problem in the past that a bit similar. I had a sim that got assigned an outfit when he aged up, and every time he changed into it, he would become invisible. If I went into CAS or the stylist to change his outfit, the game would crash.

I had to reload from an older save that was made before the corruption happened, and everything was fine after that. I had to delete the saves made after the corruption.

I tried using NRaas Master Controller to reset everything, and I tried using NRaas Dresser to re-roll a randomized outfit, and neither of those fixed it. The best that I can guess is that something in his state got corrupted in the game, and from that point on, none of the things that I tried were able to clear out the corruption.

You can try using NRaas Dresser to re-roll all outfits, but if one of the outfits is truly empty when there should be something there, re-rolling might hit the same issue, as it will probably expect something to be there for it to replace. You might be able to use Dresser to add a new outfit in the correct category and switch to that outfit, and then delete the problem outfit.

As for the traits, have you tried using Master Controller to change them? Using Master Controller > Sim > Advanced > Traits > Change Traits, you can add or remove any traits the game has. This includes all the normal traits such as Charismatic or Ambitious, all the traits added by KW like Woohooer or Exhibitionist, and all the Kinky traits about what sims like, such as "Big Boobs Lover" or "Tattoo Lover".

I think you're partially correct, because if I restart my game and get rid of my saves and cache etc the issue isn't there at first. However sooner or later the issue rears its ugly head, it gets kind of discouraging for endgame or generational playing.

On 5/27/2019 at 11:40 PM, merkle said:

1. What does the "seduce" action do?  There's no obvious action after it's accepted.

The only thing I notice is that the seducer and seducee become best friends. Great for them charisma challenges.

2. Is it just me or is the "skinny dip" action bugged?  The sim walks over to the pool, spins around and then....resets.

In my game, skinny dip results in the sim spinning around, becoming naked, climbing into the hot tub, and then being fully clothed again. And none of my Sims have the 'Insane' trait.

3. Is the "woohoo sleeping sim" broken?  The sim climbs into bed and goes to sleep, but no woohoo.

Go into the KW debug menu and see if "Auto-Accept" is on. Sometimes, the sim you're controlling balks at certain KW actions.

Liking the mod, but can someone elaborate on the new weight gain mechanic works? Does it make it more like Sims 4, where sims change weight over time? I appreciate any help!

+Sims can now gain or lose weight progressively (unlike Maxis standard feature) depdending on how much they eat. The feature can be enabled/disabled in the global settings menu

Hi 

I used to have the mod and then had to reinstall everything, so i wanted to download it again but the link isn't working? 

Where did the mod go? :o 

My sims don't do anything related to the mod. I try using kinky woohoo to get them to have sex, but they talk for a moment and then the conversation cuts off, and nothing happens. Or, sometimes they'll agree to have sex and will go to the location, but then just stand there. I'm very confused

Didn't find an answer on a quick search so I'm just gonna ask:

Any solution to SimBots not being able to use toilets? Disabling KinkyWorld temporarily lets the bot use a toilet, but it is rather tedious having to keep shutting KW off and on to let my SimBot relieve himself. Got him trough lifetime reward "best friend" if that matters.

EDIT/ ok the undressing function for toilet seems to not work for SimBots. Turned the function off. Can I disable undressing just for one character somwhere?

On 6/12/2019 at 5:28 AM, kaddu07 said:

how to disable sims own will?

To stop them from doing Kinky interactions only or just general all-round free will? Like your sim just stands still waiting for your command? 

If it’s the Kinky interactions, I think you turn the “Autonomy” tab to “Low” in the Kinky settings.

And all-round free will, I always go into the pause menu and check ‘Disable Autonomy For Selected Sim’ on, then off again. Every time I load up the game. You could also use Nrass Master Controller to disable Autonomy for your sim that way, but I remember reading on the Fandom Wiki that it may be negative... then again, what I do is the same thing? But it seems to be fine. I dunno, up to you what you want to try. ?

I see the female/female is still fucked. You still can’t click on a female sim (while being one yourself) and press “Kinky” “WooHoo” then “Duo” as they’re all still greyed out - all options. I swear Oniki’s been told this on her Patreon a thousand times. ?

On 6/10/2019 at 2:14 AM, xxhashbrowns said:

My sims don't do anything related to the mod. I try using kinky woohoo to get them to have sex, but they talk for a moment and then the conversation cuts off, and nothing happens. Or, sometimes they'll agree to have sex and will go to the location, but then just stand there. I'm very confused

That happened to me once, out of the blue; never has that happened before, so I was confused as the mod has always worked well with me, aside from occasional fuck ups, of course. ?

I have no idea if this is a permanent solution, so don’t quote me on anything if it doesn’t work after. (If It works for you)

I clicked on my sim and used the Nrass MC to reset my sim, and it was fine after that... I didn’t test it further, so I’m unaware if It’s a permanent solution, as stated above. Hope it helps a little. 

3 minutes ago, XenodochiaI said:
On 6/10/2019 at 2:14 AM, xxhashbrowns said:

That happened to me once, out of the blue; never has that happened before, so I was confused as the mod has always worked well with me, aside from occasional fuck ups, of course. ?

I have no idea if this is a permanent solution, so don’t quote me on anything if it doesn’t work after. (If It works for you)

I clicked on my sim and used the Nrass MC to reset my sim, and it was fine after that... I didn’t test it further, so I’m unaware if It’s a permanent solution, as stated above. Hope it helps a little. 

If not that, it maybe to do with the Kinky World settings... Like Privacy etc. Or... Wait, are doing female/female? 

2 hours ago, Sel6 said:

I dunno if anyone else is having this problem, but the last update seems to have triggered some sort of issue with lesbian sex. I can't use the bed or ask a fellow female to have sex. it's very odd

Yeah mate, every build from 395 upwards has issues with female/female interactions, especially ones that have you selecting a female sim then clicking the usual “Kinky” “WooHoo” “Duo” pathing; all options will be greyed out. It will say when highlighted with curser ‘No animation’s available’ or something along those lines, even when you know you’ve installed them correctly.

When I was a Patreon member of hers, I often typed in her community page about the issue for countless builds, but never a reply. Wasn’t just me etheir, others were having the issue and asking for a fix. We came to the conclusion that it was etheir Gender Restrictions or the Strapon settings that were messing it all up. But, they’re just theories. 

And this is also why the bed animation won’t play out. Most stable build of KW is 394, my friend. ?