[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

3 hours ago, Kronas17 said:

The V.399 Update worked fine for me for a bit but now my game has began to freeze every 5-10 seconds and its become unplayable. Is anyone else having the same problem or knows what could be the issue?

Yes, mine has started doing this today, too. It was fine at first, but now the game pauses every few seconds and can take up to 30 seconds or a minute to run again. 

10 hours ago, StellarLare said:

Yes, mine has started doing this today, too. It was fine at first, but now the game pauses every few seconds and can take up to 30 seconds or a minute to run again. 

Did you have some NRAAS Overwatch alert? Lot of the lag are cause by stuck sim and routing issue. Also custom map may be problematic. High school feature can be extremely greedy with ressources also.

You may have to investigate. For example, I'm playing on Isla Paradisio, each day, at the same hour, the game start laging. It was caused by couple of non active stuck in the front of a dock. I had to reset them or move them in other lot and deactivate the bugy one.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:39 PM, FemSimDom said:

A small problem for me: when I request my Sims to go home they put their baby on the ground and leave him/her there when they're supposed to go home with him/her. Don't know if it has anything to do with this or if I have another mod I don't remember downloading.

I have the same problem. I had to reset the baby in order to her home. No matter what I tried I couldn't get them to take the baby home.

Uhm I got a question, according to the wiki there should be a trait  Commanding Presence also the new trait cheater, these do not apear, I am quite sure I installed to most current version. Can somebody help me?

On 5/22/2019 at 8:25 PM, Anieu said:

Hey everyone, I'm having issues with my Sims clothing in particular. I don't have any mods besides KW and the animations from supported mods, but I am getting errors every time my Sims age up they change clothing and hair into random patterns and spits out several errors on the HUD. I am unable to change it back via the wardrobe nor the developer console because after changing what needs to change I click on the "Checkmark" box to finalize the setup and nothing happens, nor does the "X" button nor any other button after that but the game doesn't CTD or lag or anything and I am forced to CTRL + SHIFT and end the process to get out of the game and reload a prior save. Not sure if this is related but I also cannot choose more traits after children age up, they are stuck with the only two traits BUT they receive two SETS of KW traits, as in the game asks me once to choose a set of two traits for KW, then after I choose and continue an identical box opens and asks me for two more but never for regular traits. 

Has anyone ran across this issue? It isn't EXACTLY gamebreaking but I'm not able to change my clothes or looks at all. I can say the errors say at the end "This is not KW's fault, but will try to fix" I'm going to try to remove all mods but KW and see what happens.

EDIT: After removing all mods besides KW, the problem persists.

ScriptError_TheBigBlue__05-22-2019__19-27-07__31DAFCB6.xml 884 B · 0 downloads

20190523194424_1.jpg

I'm having the same issue. Couldn't find a solution anywhere... I tried everything I could imagine.

11 hours ago, JarethJerdanis said:

Did you have some NRAAS Overwatch alert? Lot of the lag are cause by stuck sim and routing issue. Also custom map may be problematic. High school feature can be extremely greedy with ressources also.

You may have to investigate. For example, I'm playing on Isla Paradisio, each day, at the same hour, the game start laging. It was caused by couple of non active stuck in the front of a dock. I had to reset them or move them in other lot and deactivate the bugy one.

I have Overwatch, but the stuck sim check I always disable when first setting up the world to start playing. I don't have the KW highschool, and I'm just playing Riverview. It seems to have sorted itself out for the time being, but if it happens again, I'll poke around and see what else is going on :) .

On 5/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, FreakyRufus said:

You should be able to simply replace your current files from the "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z" archive with all of the files in "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build399.7z".

One thing that I do recommend doing is to clear all your caches before installing the new version. Actually, you should clear your caches any time you add or remove or change versions of mods.

I (and many others) clear all caches every time I load the Sims 3 game. If you are not familiar with this, here are a couple of good guides on the process:

- https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/faq-delete-your-cache-files.html

- http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftitle%3DGame_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

I have a script that I use to clear all the caches, and if you want to use it, feel free:

There are other scripts and tools out there that are similar.

Did what you said. Seems to work fine. My only problem is that the animations for a sim sleeping on the same bed as another (when both are aroused) do not work. They just end up standing still and clipping through the bed. Then, they revert to normal sleeping animation. Do you know if that is a KinkyWorld issue or the animation pack issues?

I've had some issues with travelling into the future. The opportunity won't trigger, time traveler won't show up, nothing happens when I click the portal. I finally probably solved it by loading up a save before I tried to trigger the time traveler, buying a new portal and then restarting. I still needed to manually start the opportunity with master controller, but my sims could go into the future. (Though the little intro didn't trigger and they just appeared invisible when they got there. Nothing a little "teleport here" didn't solve.)

I believe this is related to loading up the game, since I never encountered this problem when testing with entirely new games. Similarly, whenever I load a save, my opportunities get borked and just say "return home to complete this opportunity". V 399 is not as stable as whatever the last public version was, guys, but I'm sticking with it.

I have a question about Public Version of Kinky World build 399.

The "Cuckold Trait", it didn't break on build 399, right?

Cause I have put "Cuckold Trait" to all the active sims of one of active neighborhood that I play, and when I make do kinky sex between "male 1" and "female" sim and let the another "male 2" sim that is husband/wife of female sim, watch other 2 have kinky sex/woohoo, the female sim get unfaithful trait?

Is there way to fix this or is it only me or something wrong with my game?

On 5/22/2019 at 6:25 PM, Anieu said:

Hey everyone, I'm having issues with my Sims clothing in particular. I don't have any mods besides KW and the animations from supported mods, but I am getting errors every time my Sims age up they change clothing and hair into random patterns and spits out several errors on the HUD. I am unable to change it back via the wardrobe nor the developer console because after changing what needs to change I click on the "Checkmark" box to finalize the setup and nothing happens, nor does the "X" button nor any other button after that but the game doesn't CTD or lag or anything and I am forced to CTRL + SHIFT and end the process to get out of the game and reload a prior save. Not sure if this is related but I also cannot choose more traits after children age up, they are stuck with the only two traits BUT they receive two SETS of KW traits, as in the game asks me once to choose a set of two traits for KW, then after I choose and continue an identical box opens and asks me for two more but never for regular traits. 

Has anyone ran across this issue? It isn't EXACTLY gamebreaking but I'm not able to change my clothes or looks at all. I can say the errors say at the end "This is not KW's fault, but will try to fix" I'm going to try to remove all mods but KW and see what happens.

EDIT: After removing all mods besides KW, the problem persists.

ScriptError_TheBigBlue__05-22-2019__19-27-07__31DAFCB6.xml 884 B · 0 downloads

On 5/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, vitormeirelles said:

I'm having the same issue. Couldn't find a solution anywhere... I tried everything I could imagine.

These sound a bit like corruption issues. I had a problem in the past that a bit similar. I had a sim that got assigned an outfit when he aged up, and every time he changed into it, he would become invisible. If I went into CAS or the stylist to change his outfit, the game would crash.

I had to reload from an older save that was made before the corruption happened, and everything was fine after that. I had to delete the saves made after the corruption.

I tried using NRaas Master Controller to reset everything, and I tried using NRaas Dresser to re-roll a randomized outfit, and neither of those fixed it. The best that I can guess is that something in his state got corrupted in the game, and from that point on, none of the things that I tried were able to clear out the corruption.

You can try using NRaas Dresser to re-roll all outfits, but if one of the outfits is truly empty when there should be something there, re-rolling might hit the same issue, as it will probably expect something to be there for it to replace. You might be able to use Dresser to add a new outfit in the correct category and switch to that outfit, and then delete the problem outfit.

As for the traits, have you tried using Master Controller to change them? Using Master Controller > Sim > Advanced > Traits > Change Traits, you can add or remove any traits the game has. This includes all the normal traits such as Charismatic or Ambitious, all the traits added by KW like Woohooer or Exhibitionist, and all the Kinky traits about what sims like, such as "Big Boobs Lover" or "Tattoo Lover".

On 5/25/2019 at 2:24 AM, WeissxRubyForLife said:

Did what you said. Seems to work fine. My only problem is that the animations for a sim sleeping on the same bed as another (when both are aroused) do not work. They just end up standing still and clipping through the bed. Then, they revert to normal sleeping animation. Do you know if that is a KinkyWorld issue or the animation pack issues?

The animations for sleeping woohoo are actually part of KW and do not come from any other animations packs, as far as I know.

Are you having problems with the user directed woohoo, where you direct one sim to woohoo one that is already asleep? Or the one where they are too horny to sleep and autonomously start woohooing?

For me, the "too horny" ones seem broken lately. On build 375, they would start fooling around, and then one sim would end up riding the other in cowgirl position. On build 394, one sim will give the other a blowjob, and then they will both go back to sleep. I can't recall what they did on build 399, as I gave up on that because it is broken for lesbian sims.

14 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I have a question about Public Version of Kinky World build 399.

The "Cuckold Trait", it didn't break on build 399, right?

Cause I have put "Cuckold Trait" to all the active sims of one of active neighborhood that I play, and when I make do kinky sex between "male 1" and "female" sim and let the another "male 2" sim that is husband/wife of female sim, watch other 2 have kinky sex/woohoo, the female sim get unfaithful trait?

Is there way to fix this or is it only me or something wrong with my game?

I haven't tried this on 399, but did the husband talk to both the other sims about cuckolding first? Did he ask the other male to woohoo his wife?

I recall getting that to work only once or twice on earlier builds. The husband would follow the other male as he asks the wife to woohoo, and would then go outside of where they are woohooing and peep in through the window. He would then get a moodlet about being a cuckold for a short time. I don't think I ever was able to get that to work again after the first time or two.

3 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

The animations for sleeping woohoo are actually part of KW and do not come from any other animations packs, as far as I know.

Are you having problems with the user directed woohoo, where you direct one sim to woohoo one that is already asleep? Or the one where they are too horny to sleep and autonomously start woohooing?

For me, the "too horny" ones seem broken lately. On build 375, they would start fooling around, and then one sim would end up riding the other in cowgirl position. On build 394, one sim will give the other a blowjob, and then they will both go back to sleep. I can't recall what they did on build 399, as I gave up on that because it is broken for lesbian sims.

It was the "too horny" woohooing that is not working.

For me, the animations weren't playing at all. The two sims were standing straight and through the bed. After it was over, they went back to sleeping position. If it is broken for lesbian sims, then that could be the issue as I have not tested it with other genders. 

4 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

These sound a bit like corruption issues. I had a problem in the past that a bit similar. I had a sim that got assigned an outfit when he aged up, and every time he changed into it, he would become invisible. If I went into CAS or the stylist to change his outfit, the game would crash.

I had to reload from an older save that was made before the corruption happened, and everything was fine after that. I had to delete the saves made after the corruption.

I tried using NRaas Master Controller to reset everything, and I tried using NRaas Dresser to re-roll a randomized outfit, and neither of those fixed it. The best that I can guess is that something in his state got corrupted in the game, and from that point on, none of the things that I tried were able to clear out the corruption.

You can try using NRaas Dresser to re-roll all outfits, but if one of the outfits is truly empty when there should be something there, re-rolling might hit the same issue, as it will probably expect something to be there for it to replace. You might be able to use Dresser to add a new outfit in the correct category and switch to that outfit, and then delete the problem outfit.

As for the traits, have you tried using Master Controller to change them? Using Master Controller > Sim > Advanced > Traits > Change Traits, you can add or remove any traits the game has. This includes all the normal traits such as Charismatic or Ambitious, all the traits added by KW like Woohooer or Exhibitionist, and all the Kinky traits about what sims like, such as "Big Boobs Lover" or "Tattoo Lover".

Thanks for answering! Well, I think my problem isn't corruption at all, 'cause I've deleted my save and started a new one, uninstalled the game, cleared the caches, etc... Once my sim grows up, It happens again... Maybe the Kinky World is corrupting my game, idk. I'll try to download an old version of Kinky World and see if it still happens. 

7 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I haven't tried this on 399, but did the husband talk to both the other sims about cuckolding first? Did he ask the other male to woohoo his wife?

I recall getting that to work only once or twice on earlier builds. The husband would follow the other male as he asks the wife to woohoo, and would then go outside of where they are woohooing and peep in through the window. He would then get a moodlet about being a cuckold for a short time. I don't think I ever was able to get that to work again after the first time or two.

They are active sim that I turned off the autonomy.

3 sims were in the one room of the house at the same time.

I used wife to have kinky woohoo with other male and husband sim just there in the same room.

I didn't use talk about cuckolding.

Do I have to make sim talk about cuckolding first before I try it?

I was unable to get any of the previous builds after 375 to work, so I wasn't optimistic, but I installed build 400 and it actually works.  A few questions:

1. What does the "seduce" action do?  There's no obvious action after it's accepted.

2. Is it just me or is the "skinny dip" action bugged?  The sim walks over to the pool, spins around and then....resets.

3. Is the "woohoo sleeping sim" broken?  The sim climbs into bed and goes to sleep, but no woohoo.

N.B.  I am having no problems with the "too horny" woohooing.

15 hours ago, WeissxRubyForLife said:

It was the "too horny" woohooing that is not working.

For me, the animations weren't playing at all. The two sims were standing straight and through the bed. After it was over, they went back to sleeping position. If it is broken for lesbian sims, then that could be the issue as I have not tested it with other genders. 

I have the exact same issue with the sims glitching and not playing the animations. I have it with all the genders and doesn't matter if I use CC or not.