[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

Are you saying changing your GR fixed it for you? I know that on Oniki’s Patreon page in the comments section of her build 400, there’s someone who’s posted the same thing for the past few builds that this issue still hasn’t been fixed. It may have started around build 396 or 397...? Maybe not 395. I can safely say I still had the issue on build 398, 399 and 400. 

Don't remember if I checked my GR. I’ll check that out and see what it does when I can. xD 

Indeed, it work for me. I was using in this order build 394, 397, 398, 399 and finaly 400. 395 and 396 was to much buggy to be playable. Other thing I do, I reset my game on a fresh world when I encounter too much isssue (like the next downgrade 400 >399).

21 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I am seeing some similar issues.

I may or may not be seeing a similar problem and it does not look to me like disabling Gender Restriction fixes my problem.

When I click on another female sim and go to Kinky > Woohoo > Duo, every option is grayed out except for teasing. Hovering over one of the grayed out options says that there are no animations for that stage. I have pretty much all the non-pets animation packages installed, and the version that I have were all working on builds prior to me installing the new public build, and the settings menu says there are 810 animations installed.

I noticed earlier that settings showed that I only had 8 animations packages installed with only around 400 or so animations. I removed all the animations packages and re-added them, and now it does show 11 packages and 810 animations. Doing that did not fix the issue with all the stages being grayed out.

Edit: removed unproductive comments.

Yes this is exactly whats happening to me!

I'm kinda relieved I'm not the only one this is happening to! I thought I had broken my game. 

I guess this must be something to do with the build and unfortunately something we can't do about it. I hope it gets picked up on and fixed soon as everything else is working pretty perfectly for me apart from this.

On 5/12/2019 at 12:24 PM, JarethJerdanis said:

Hello Sweet,

I had the same issues few build earlier. In KW stettings, try to deactivate the Gender Restriction, it may solve your problem.

Unfortunately my gender restriction has been deactivated this whole time! It's unfortunate this is happening!

I wonder if anyone knows what's wrong.

I changed PC and copied my game data to the new one. However, some worlds don't show in the main menu and just refuse to reinstall. A message appears claiming they're already installed in the starter.

This includes for example Dragon Valley (I tried redownloading from the store to no avail) and Legacy Island III. Is there some registry I should tamper with?

On 5/15/2019 at 9:07 PM, Charlie_16 said:

Hello, i have a question: is there a way for same sex couples to get pregnant with KW's options?

On 5/16/2019 at 12:25 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

No, unless they are both female and one of them is futa. I use NRaas Woohoer mod for same sex pregnancies

I am currently just using CmarNYC's pregnancy controller for purposes of pregnancy in my KW game. If I want random chance to play into it, I just roll a random number at random.org. Otherwise, the pregnancy controller will let any sim get pregnant by any other sim, even themselves. You can decide your own rules for when to make them pregnant. I currently roll once for each "bag" of semen collected by KW after woohoo.

I know that KW does support some sort of semi-realistic menstrual cycle, sperm lifetime inside the female, etc., but the females will usually be fertile whenever there isn't an appropriate partner near, and after trying for a while in my current ongoing game, I just decided to make my own cross between standard EA pregnancy and KW's version.

3 hours ago, LadyCroftuk said:

Love the update thankyou, just one question how do I join the modelling career please? 

I haven't done it on version 399, but the previous versions had you do this:

- post a kinky selfie online using the computer, options are under the Kinky menu.

- check back later for feedback

You should receive an opportunity to become an online model.

40 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

I haven't done it on version 399, but the previous versions had you do this:

- post a kinky selfie online using the computer, options are under the Kinky menu.

- check back later for feedback

You should receive an opportunity to become an online model.

Oh thankyou I'll give that a try :)

Hey everyone, Im so glad there is finally a public update.  Im just wondering the proper way of updating to the new version.  I tried uninstalling the old files and adding the new ones, but my games do not work as my UI does not work.  If i go back to the last public release, everything works fine again.  Do I have to start new saves only if i update?  I really hope not since I have some very far progressed games on the old version, and I was really looking forward to some of the new features.

Thanks for any help you can provide, because this mod is so deep and adds so much to the game

18 hours ago, LadyCroftuk said:

Didnt work as theres no kinky option on the computer, any idea?

Hmm. It is possible that the item was moved to a different place. The option itself should be "Make Forum Post with Photo". You should also see this option from your sim's smart phone. On the phone, it is not under a "Kinky..." sub-menu, but is one of the top level options.

The option will not show up at all if there are no kinky selfies on the sim's phone. If you have moved the photos to your sim's inventory, you need to put them back onto the phone. It is possible that there is also a minimum skill level in Exhibition required.

In my current game, using build 394, my sims all have level 2 in Exhibition. The "Kinky..." menu shows up on the computer, even without photos on their phone, and has an option to do a webcam chat. Outside of the "Kinky..." menu, there is also an option for "Online shopping", where sims can order condoms, kinky skill books, and various drugs.

When a child sim clicks on the computer, the "Kinky..." menu doesn't show up at all, and the "Online shopping" menu isn't there either.

16 hours ago, viper22 said:

Hey everyone, Im so glad there is finally a public update.  Im just wondering the proper way of updating to the new version.  I tried uninstalling the old files and adding the new ones, but my games do not work as my UI does not work.  If i go back to the last public release, everything works fine again.  Do I have to start new saves only if i update?  I really hope not since I have some very far progressed games on the old version, and I was really looking forward to some of the new features.

Thanks for any help you can provide, because this mod is so deep and adds so much to the game

What is the old version you are trying to update from? You should be able to go directly from 375 to 399. When your game starts up, it should pop up showing that it is updating and show the previous version number. You should not have to start a completely new game.

I would recommend that you keep a copy of your old saved game around, just in case you run into issues with the new version, as you cannot go back from version 399 to an older version of KW.

19 hours ago, viper22 said:

Ditto. I haven't modded TS3 at all before this and am new. Just wanted to know the proper way of updating. Is it just a simple file overwrite? Or is there more to the procedure?

19 hours ago, WeissxRubyForLife said:

Ditto. I haven't modded TS3 at all before this and am new. Just wanted to know the proper way of updating. Is it just a simple file overwrite? Or is there more to the procedure?

You should be able to simply replace your current files from the "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z" archive with all of the files in "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build399.7z".

One thing that I do recommend doing is to clear all your caches before installing the new version. Actually, you should clear your caches any time you add or remove or change versions of mods.

I (and many others) clear all caches every time I load the Sims 3 game. If you are not familiar with this, here are a couple of good guides on the process:

- https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/faq-delete-your-cache-files.html

- http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftitle%3DGame_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

I have a script that I use to clear all the caches, and if you want to use it, feel free:

There are other scripts and tools out there that are similar.

A small problem for me: when I request my Sims to go home they put their baby on the ground and leave him/her there when they're supposed to go home with him/her. Don't know if it has anything to do with this or if I have another mod I don't remember downloading.

I have seen a couple of posts with questions or issues trying to update from the previous public build (version 0.37 build 375) to the newest public build (version 0.61 build 399), so I decided to test out some path to upgrade the version of KW. The basic results of my tests is that I was able to upgrade from 375 to 392. However, I am now unable to load any version of KW, even with everything else in my Sims 3 folder restored from a previously working backup.

I'm going to reboot and try to get back to any working state. :(

ugh :( so since there was a may update that I didn't notice until a few days ago I deleted every file from the last build and tried to update with the 399 build but the game has been on for 10 mins now and I haven't gotten the notification that KW has configured yet.

I tried leaving it in the folder that it unzipped into by default titled ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build399 and then moving it into the mods folder like that...nothing. then I tried just copying everything from the unzipped except for the readme and changelog...also nothing. not sure what I did wrong, it's supposed to be simple. ? does this mean that I have cc that may conflict with it?

edit: alright I just saw above that apparently several people are having this issue so I'll have to wait for the next update or smth. ? anyone with build 400 from patreon having issues too? I may just pay the $5 for that bc my game feels so boring without KW. lol.