[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hello Onikikay,

I thought I was going to get by a day without bothering you but here I am posing yet another question(s) to you...when we had talked about the blood related option, I'm thinking I might have misunderstood the purpose.  If I select "blood related" that should cease incest, right?  Or does that allow it? I am using the 0.1.9e version and I thought I would check it to make sure that "Michael" would not be able to woohoo or be turned on by his offspring and vice versa for "Tarin" (when I move onto another family).  They have a teen daughter (Michaela) and I sent her over to visit her grandparents, apparently she is able to kinkywoohoo with grandpa.  So I set it to "step related" to see what happened even though they were not step related, they were still able to woohoo.  Is this option not working properly or did I misunderstand?  I'm still loving this mod though, I can't seem to get enough of it and I thank you a million times over for sharing this with everyone as it is developing.  :)

Hello OregonRain2,

There might be a bug.

This is how it should work:

None (default): kinky interactions are authorized between non related sims only

StepRelated: kinky interactions are authorized between non related and step related sims

BloodRelated: kinky interactions are authorized between non related, step related, and blood related sims

Thank you for reporting the problem.

Hello Onikikay,

I thought I was going to get by a day without bothering you but here I am posing yet another question(s) to you...when we had talked about the blood related option, I'm thinking I might have misunderstood the purpose.  If I select "blood related" that should cease incest, right?  Or does that allow it? I am using the 0.1.9e version and I thought I would check it to make sure that "Michael" would not be able to woohoo or be turned on by his offspring and vice versa for "Tarin" (when I move onto another family).  They have a teen daughter (Michaela) and I sent her over to visit her grandparents, apparently she is able to kinkywoohoo with grandpa.  So I set it to "step related" to see what happened even though they were not step related, they were still able to woohoo.  Is this option not working properly or did I misunderstand?  I'm still loving this mod though, I can't seem to get enough of it and I thank you a million times over for sharing this with everyone as it is developing.  :)

Hello OregonRain2,

There might be a bug.

This is how it should work:

None (default): kinky interactions are authorized between non related sims only

StepRelated: kinky interactions are authorized between non related and step related sims

BloodRelated: kinky interactions are authorized between non related, step related, and blood related sims

Thank you for reporting the problem.

Okay I appreciate the explanation Onikikay, I was just getting ready to report more of my findings on this but you've now explained it to go along with what I was finding as I was toggling between the settings.  I usually have it set as none (default) but incest was able to occur with that too.  I hope your weekend is off to an excellent start. :)

I found a strange bug still testing to see what causes it as of yet I can't find it but here is the bug

I can't click on other sims

I can't click on my sim

I can't click the ground

I can only click map icons

it appears to be some form of lag as it starts and stops at first before it takes over

I do have an over stuffed house as big as nraas porttrait panel crossed with master controller can support with out fliping between lists

I found a strange bug still testing to see what causes it as of yet I can't find it but here is the bug

I can't click on my sim

I can't click the ground

it appears to be some form of lag as it starts and stops at first before it takes over

I do have an over stuffed house as big as nraas porttrait panel crossed with master controller can support with out fliping between lists

That happens because of running mods that check the neighboorhood when you play a neighboorhood for first time with the mod or create a new one. NRaas' dresser (or Cmar's penis mod when randomizing the neighborhood) can also cause lags when checking everyone's outfit. Just select game speed 1 (don't pause it), let the mods finish their task and after finishing you can play without these lags.

Just a quick question. Are condoms available in 1.9e? I remember Oniki saying it will be available in the next update, 2.0, but I see people talking about ti already.  

They aren't available yet.  I think they will be in a future version.  The next version is primarily the new animation system and some bug fixes.  I don't know if it will include the condoms or not.

I found editing or creating dogs gave them no penis and causes them to no longer be used in your mod. So I had to adopt another dog, big mistake...haven't even gotten to second base with the wife in weeks. -_-

LOVE THE MOD! <3

@Darkening Demise, I'm sorry you felt you had to adopt a dog just to get a penis back.  There is a collar in the Dog CAS that attaches it.  Also GECK.O has a really nice one that he created that is found on page 24 and about halfway down.  It's a more natural look and fit to the dog.  I hope this was helpful. :)

Just a quick question. Are condoms available in 1.9e? I remember Oniki saying it will be available in the next update, 2.0, but I see people talking about ti already.  

@vitaminwaterxxx, no condoms are not available yet.  I'm waiting to play with the condom machine that Onikikay teases us with on the blog.  I think the chatter you are seeing is in anticipation of it but 1.9e did not have that in the release.  :)

I can't click on my sim

I can't click the ground

Many factors can cause lag. Most common I have found with kinky mod is:

Starting a new game.  When you first start a new game, just let it run for a few minutes before attempting anything with your sims.  Once all the Kinky mod pop up screens are finished it should be ready to go.

The number of script mods you have running.  If you have lots of script mods running then it's going to take more time for all the mods to do their thing.

Large sim population.  The more sims in your world, the longer it's going to take.  Kinky mod effects all sims,  not just your active house hold.

Weak cpu.  If your using a computer that has lag even before you installed kinky mod, your going to have issues.  Kinky mod is pretty intensive since it's constantly doing things in the background to your entire world, so a weak cpu is going to suffer somewhat.

I have a decent cpu and mine always lags when I first start a new game for the first few minutes.  I have lots of script mods though so that is part of my problem.  I have removed some and that helped.  If I give it a few minutes after I first start a new game, once it settles down I don't run into lag anymore.

Hi can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? All menu entries are kind of messed up and every action I try gets rejected:

2ib8bxuc.jpg

Heres a list of the contents of my mod folder:

Amra72_Animations.package
Amra72_Lesbian_Animations.package
AW_Amra72_Animations.package
AW_Amra72_Lesbian_Animations.package
cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package
cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package
cmar_penis_angle_slider.package
cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package
cmar_penis_ballsize_slider.package
cmar_penis_erection_slider.package
cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package
cmar_penis_length_slider.package
cmar_penis_thick_slider.package
cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package
cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package
cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2.package
Dildo.package
GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_NippleAreola_Default.package

NoBuildSparkles.package
nointro.package
NRaas_Decensor.package
ONIKI_adPenis.package
ONIKI_ahPenis.package
ONIKI_Anims.package
ONIKI_KinkyMod.package
ONIKI_Undies.package

Installed Addons: Pets, Into the Future, Late Night

Sims Version: 1.67.2.024002

i have the exact same thing as Goldennboy, everytime i click one of these options, they just stop and it says "Rejected" in the upper right corner..

My menu entries look like these too. I think "x_InteractionName" normally appears when there wasn't set a name or translation for the interaction. The rejections may be caused by low exhibitionism-level, low relationship to the second sim for the interaction or maybe traits like "shy".

Hi can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? All menu entries are kind of messed up and every action I try gets rejected:

2ib8bxuc.jpg

Dildo.package

NoBuildSparkles.package

nointro.package

NRaas_Decensor.package

ONIKI_adPenis.package

ONIKI_ahPenis.package

ONIKI_Anims.package

ONIKI_KinkyMod.package

ONIKI_Undies.package

Did you install 9 d first then over write with 9 e that's how I did and working fine

2ib8bxuc.jpg

Dildo.package

NoBuildSparkles.package

nointro.package

NRaas_Decensor.package

ONIKI_adPenis.package

ONIKI_ahPenis.package

ONIKI_Anims.package

ONIKI_KinkyMod.package

ONIKI_Undies.package

Did you install 9 d first then over write with 9 e that's how I did and working fine

set autonomy to low or none and see if that works

No problems with mod just can't figure out right way to input lady 666 animations into kinky mod as the name to type in. Any help would be appreciated thanks

The name is :

Lady666_Animations

EDIT : FWIW, you can find these names in the "_KEY" item of the "AW_<something>.package" files with S3PE.

For Lady666's animations, the file is called <AW_Lady666_Animations.package>.

I have the same exact issue than Goldenboy, and pretty much the same setup :

- base game + WA + AMB + LN + GEN + PETS + some others

- latest patch version (1.67.2.0240)

- NRaas mods

- Onikikay's mod (latest version = 1.9e)

- Amra's, Master's and Lady666's animations

Nothing else.

I get "Feedback.rejected" each time. I even trained the "dog slut" skill up to 1, to see if it wouldn't make any difference, but nope.

My cute Simmette has no issues with EA woohoo.

I am going to uninstall the mod, see if Kicker's animated woohoo works, and report back later.

2ib8bxuc.jpg

Dildo.package

NoBuildSparkles.package
nointro.package
NRaas_Decensor.package
ONIKI_adPenis.package
ONIKI_ahPenis.package
ONIKI_Anims.package
ONIKI_KinkyMod.package
ONIKI_Undies.package

How do you get a Sim to be "horny" ?

I have had my Simmette schmoozing her lover enough time in game to get him from literally "just met you on the street unknown" to "I am going to drop my current wife for you, want to marry me right now ?". They definitely were more than friends.

They both created a new household, moved in and had EA woohoo countless times. Yet I kept getting the "Feedback rejected" thing whenever I tried to go through the "Kinky" menu to have woohoo.

Nevermind, i figured out that you have to be friends with them first and they need to be horny :D But now my question, how does the rape work? if i try to spawn a rapist nothing happens 

Normally then a burglar appear who fights against your sim. If the burglar wins, he rapes you. If not, nothing else happens. For me it doesn't always work in public. But always works when my sim is alone at home.

How do you get a Sim to be "horny" ?

I have had my Simmette schmoozing her lover enough time in game to get him from literally "just met you on the street unknown" to "I am going to drop my current wife for you, want to marry me right now ?". They definitely were more than friends.

They both created a new household, moved in and had EA woohoo countless times. Yet I kept getting the "Feedback rejected" thing whenever I tried to go through the "Kinky" menu to have woohoo.

You can use kinky>debug>set horny state, or you can use s3pe to set all of your custom clothing to "Revealing" and the horny state will build very quickly, or you can use both.  

Setting clothing to revealing takes some time but is worth it.  If the clothing is a package file (in the mod folder) you can just open s3pe and click CASP and then grid at the bottom and then in the data grid box that pops up click the clothing category and scroll down to "Is Revealing" and set to "True" then hit commit and save.  That clothing item is now revealing and will increase horniness of those around them.

For sims3pack you need to use s3su unpack then open the package file and change above and save.  Then use s3su repack and click on the xml file that was created when you unpacked using s3su unpack and click repack.  Uninstall the sims3packs from your loader and reinstall.