[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Something else I have noticed that has happened several times, is the outfits chosen for my sim in CAS sometimes disappear in the change outfit tab or she won't be able to use the kinky dress up option because the outfit no longer exists.  Also, I sometimes save outfits in CAS as custom content, I have noticed since I downloaded the mod, the keep disappearing as well.

If you're using NRaas Overwatch, make sure you disabled "Clean up Outfits" option.

You know, I will check that, I could of sworn I had went in and changed that but maybe I didn't . :)

I checked overwatch and it is set to False.

Sorry, it was not a conflict with NRass Overwatch (but I still recommand to disable the "Clean up Outfits" option). I've just found a bug in the undress method. It should be fixed in the next release.

Okay but that's the thing, the guy is aroused. And sometimes when he isn't aroused, it's huge. And by huge, I mean it looks like a massive monster ready for major destruction, lol.  :lol:

Anyway, I played some more today and it's not going soft as much, so that's a positive sign. I'll keep with it  :D 

Also, is it normal that my girl is just casually masturbating in the street? The higher her sex skill/kama sutra skill goes, the more she wants to touch herself.... Which is fine and dandy, but she does things like on the way home from work, she stops mid-drive and starts masturbating on the sidewalk. It's a little unrealistic! Is anybody else finding this, or is my sim just a freak?

KinkyMod doesn't change the size or length of penis. It just change the erection according to the arousal level. If you don't want anymore problem with flacid penis, just remove my mod or Animated WooHoo, but don't use both at the same time.

The kamasutra skill is not used by KinkyMod.

If you turned your sim to a slut and an exhibitionist, doing such thing on the sidewalk is not so unrealistic. :)

Hey! Noob question here:

I keep reading that your neighborhood is a rape paradise in your games but in my case it isn't. I have the rape chance in 100% but rapists only spawn when I use the debug option. Besides, no rapist comes to my home. Any idea why is that? 

Is the option enabled? It's disabled by default. How many people are there at your home?

Hey! Noob question here:

I keep reading that your neighborhood is a rape paradise in your games but in my case it isn't. I have the rape chance in 100% but rapists only spawn when I use the debug option. Besides, no rapist comes to my home. Any idea why is that? 

Is the option enabled? It's disabled by default. How many people are there at your home?

Yes, the option is enabled =)

Oh, maybe is that, 3 sims live in this house. 

I enjoy it and eager to see horses since I saw horse slut in the skills page. <3

My redhead teenage daughter's first time will be out of curiosity about the giant cock between Soldier's legs, she'll go into the barn at night while my wife and I are creaking the bed. She'll carefully approach the monster attached to her best friend, remove her bottoms, her panties, and assume a comfortable position to be deflowered by someone she grew up with, trusts, and loves. Forbidden love.

-------

What are the essentials to make a rapist? This way I can get female Sims going at it for once.

Also is there teens and elder rapists? I only see young adult and adult.

Also will there be additional positions for dog? I love how it's improved from earlier versions, funny how the female Sim barks and pants while wiggling her booty to get mounted. lol Especially during sex they both keep woofing.

Boy I just love your mod, keep up the good work! <3

Something else I have noticed that has happened several times, is the outfits chosen for my sim in CAS sometimes disappear in the change outfit tab or she won't be able to use the kinky dress up option because the outfit no longer exists.  Also, I sometimes save outfits in CAS as custom content, I have noticed since I downloaded the mod, the keep disappearing as well.

If you're using NRaas Overwatch, make sure you disabled "Clean up Outfits" option.

You know, I will check that, I could of sworn I had went in and changed that but maybe I didn't . :)

I checked overwatch and it is set to False.

Sorry, it was not a conflict with NRass Overwatch (but I still recommand to disable the "Clean up Outfits" option). I've just found a bug in the undress method. It should be fixed in the next release.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm assuming setting overwatch to false means its disabled.  Look forward to new releases!  Your doing awesome!  Although I am enjoying testing this mod out for you and letting you know how things go, would like to have options to have just raping, or an option just for everything except the rape.  I really like the rape and would like to keep it but don't want to always play a game with the rest.  Like one download of the mod but in the settings be able to turn certain things off and on.  :)  Keep up the great work!

Good evening Onikikay,

I have two more error logs for you.  I'm pretty sure I caused the one that I named "Hello Oni" but again I can't tell with the verbiage.  I had a blue screen pop up so it's either from that one or the one named "My Problem".  Day five in Sunset Valley found the rapists active and my sim was attacked while picking flowers, so I guess I was just being impatient.  Sorry about that.  I know good things come to those who wait, so I'll try to keep waiting lol  :P  Okay I'm out of here like a bad habit.

ScriptError_Hello Oni__05-11-2015__20-49-05__5DC0F30E.xml

ScriptError_My Problem__05-11-2015__20-39-54__5142215B.xml

Hey! Noob question here:

Not sure if this will help you, but I noticed this in my game too when I tried to play in Hidden Springs and also Sunlit Tides. Nothing was happening at all, and I still don't really know why. But when I played in Sunset Valley and Twinbrook, everything worked perfectly.

Also make sure everything is switched on, like your notifications. I had everything switched to "True" except for the dog animations  :lol:  and I had the rapist chance set to 70% (I tried the 100% thing too and it still didn't work).

I enjoy it and eager to see horses since I saw horse slut in the skills page. <3

My redhead teenage daughter's first time will be out of curiosity about the giant cock between Soldier's legs, she'll go into the barn at night while my wife and I are creaking the bed. She'll carefully approach the monster attached to her best friend, remove her bottoms, her panties, and assume a comfortable position to be deflowered by someone she grew up with, trusts, and loves. Forbidden love.

-------

What are the essentials to make a rapist? This way I can get female Sims going at it for once.

Also will there be additional positions for dog? I love how it's improved from earlier versions, funny how the female Sim barks and pants while wiggling her booty to get mounted. lol Especially during sex they both keep woofing.

This mod is SUPER fun! I'm on uni holidays at the moment and I've literally been playing from dawn til dawn  :lol:  :lol: 

I read in an earlier post that rapists have similar traits (e.g., evil, athletic, inappropriate, insane). Also, a rapist will only be successful if their athletic skill is higher than the victims athletic skill.

I've never seen an elder or teen rapist, but I have seen both teens and elders be victims. I think it's a case of, it can be done, but they're not spawned in-game.

I think they're working on more positions for the mod, so you know, patience is a virtue and all that jazz  :D 

Love the mod too! I'm off to play....

I read in an earlier post that rapists have similar traits (e.g., evil, athletic, inappropriate, insane). Also, a rapist will only be successful if their athletic skill is higher than the victims athletic skill.

I've never seen an elder or teen rapist, but I have seen both teens and elders be victims. I think it's a case of, it can be done, but they're not spawned in-game.

From the code it seems every single rapist is created as a burglar. I could be wrong, but I think this might limit the age ranges – I have never seen a teen or elder burglar either, and if the game prevents those age groups from becoming burglars it's possible that the same restriction carries over to the spawned rapists.

Good evening Onikikay,

I have two more error logs for you.  I'm pretty sure I caused the one that I named "Hello Oni" but again I can't tell with the verbiage.  I had a blue screen pop up so it's either from that one or the one named "My Problem".  Day five in Sunset Valley found the rapists active and my sim was attacked while picking flowers, so I guess I was just being impatient.  Sorry about that.  I know good things come to those who wait, so I'll try to keep waiting lol  :P  Okay I'm out of here like a bad habit.

Actor: Tarin Rutherford
Target: Michael Bachelor

Is any of those sims a service sim?

From the code it seems every single rapist is created as a burglar. I could be wrong, but I think this might limit the age ranges – I have never seen a teen or elder burglar either, and if the game prevents those age groups from becoming burglars it's possible that the same restriction carries over to the spawned rapists.

Indeed, the sims spawned by the rapist service are all burglars. I don't want to create too many sims as gamesaves tend to be easily corrupted and bloated. So I'm using burglars as rapist. It could be easily changed to create specials sims, but it's not a priority.

-------

This mod is SUPER fun! I'm on uni holidays at the moment and I've literally been playing from dawn til dawn  :lol:  :lol: 

I think they're working on more positions for the mod, so you know, patience is a virtue and all that jazz  :D 

Thanks, I'm always happy to know that peoples have fun with my work. :)

It just occured to me that I haven't actually expressed my appreciation for this mod in spite of having made a small number of posts. But I do follow the development with great interest. While not all the aspects of it are my cup of tea normally, I do playtest it with everything enabled just to see how it plays out, and perhaps be able to contribute with opinions and suggestions later on.

It has a lot of promise, and I hope to see it grow even more, with more options and preferably making good use of both existing and new traits. :-)

Anyone have luck with female or teen or elder rapists? I only get adult men. Also I tried using those traits but they never become the rapist or victim.

Also does walking around showing your bottom/not wearing anything increase chances of rape? I saw my wife at the bar bottomless showing all the guys. -_-

(Boy did our relationship hit rock bottom, lol)

Also will there be more options in the future to include less romantic needed relationships to initiate sex? I find it irritating how you need to be a romantic interest and completely alone to do anything when in reality not everyone is old fashioned, obviously. XD

Edited by Darkening Demise

Really love this mod and the way you have to work at getting advanced would love to see horse interactions and possibly zoo interactions. Doing it with wild animals cool. Keep up the great work. I think the option to have puppies or human baby from dog sex would be good.

To gamegamer00

Lol this sounds like a wierd question, but did your sim have foreskin on his penis? I noticed that mine had, and when he was aroused, the penis would either become distorted or really big. I think it's because there's two sliders, one if the sim has foreskin, and one if it hasn't. But as far as I know, kinkymod only uses the `no foreskin´ slider, and if you use that while the sim has foreskin, it gets distorted. And if you use both sliders (like if you click the sim and forces it to become hard) the penis becomes monster huge xD

Indeed, the sims spawned by the rapist service are all burglars. I don't want to create too many sims as gamesaves tend to be easily corrupted and bloated. So I'm using burglars as rapist. It could be easily changed to create specials sims, but it's not a priority.

-------

Any luck with female or teen or elder rapists? I only get adult men. Also I tried using those traits but they never become the rapist or victim.

Also does walking around showing your bottom/not wearing anything increase chances of rape? I saw my wife at the bar bottomless showing all the guys. -_-

(Boy did our relationship hit rock bottom, lol)

Also will there be more options in the future to include less romantic needed relationships and privacy to initiate sex? I find it irritating how you need to be a romantic interest and completely alone to do anything when in reality not everyone is old fashioned, obviously. XD

Strange question I started a new game with nrass master and story same as I have been using and had no rape going on unless you use debug and no tags on map restarted on new game making sure to clear cache files and no rape but got tags back. No script error files either is this a sim problem or something else not sure what to do. I was using bridgetown

Hey! Noob question here:

Not sure if this will help you, but I noticed this in my game too when I tried to play in Hidden Springs and also Sunlit Tides. Nothing was happening at all, and I still don't really know why. But when I played in Sunset Valley and Twinbrook, everything worked perfectly.

Also make sure everything is switched on, like your notifications. I had everything switched to "True" except for the dog animations  :lol:  and I had the rapist chance set to 70% (I tried the 100% thing too and it still didn't work).

Thanks! I'm playing in Sunset Valley. I'll try lowering the rape chance to 70% as you. Thank you very much!

I don't have pets since I really don't wanna see any kinky pet doing thingies with my sims lol. 

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/12169/sims-3-bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yay

*cool shades*

Can't get enough of this feature.

Hey! Noob question here:

Thanks! I'm playing in Sunset Valley. I'll try lowering the rape chance to 70% as you. Thank you very much!

I don't have pets since I really don't wanna see any kinky pet doing thingies with my sims lol. 

You can turn off bestiality in the settings along with rape, etc.