[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi Onikikay,

No don't worry, my sim wasn't stuck like that in the "a rape gone wrong" picture.  It's just something that happens occasionally in my game with the onset of rape.  It does smooth out and then does what it should.  I just thought it was funny looking and wanted to share it.  No you haven't lost your mind yet either.  :)

You had mentioned the info about the sperm in the womb etc and I'm curious, if a sim is in ovulatory phase and woohoo's with her intended target and then is raped on the way home... is there a way to know who the "baby daddy" will be or is it more of a 50-50 shot and a "wait and see" thing?  

Thanks for the update too on the animations, Amra72 expeditiously working on compatibility, the upcoming release etc.  I was so elated by all of this.  Will we be able to play with the condom machine at that point?  :P

You'll have to wait and see. :) Even if it's not strictly 50-50, you have no way to know who will impregnate your sim. Actually, when your sim is raped, may be she has been already fertilized. During ovulation phase, the system checks for impregnation every 15 minutes (in sim time) and starts the pregnancy phase right away if successful.

is it possible to disable certain things like rape or? and how exactly does the menstruation cycle work? does it affect same sex pregnancies? and i noticed when reading the description that certain things only involved female sims, and i was wondering if that is changeable? sorry for so many questions D:

The rape option is disabled by default. But you can use the Settings menu to disable it again.

There is no same sex pregnancy at this time and some interactions are disabled for male sims because I don't have suitable animations.

Hello everybody,

I am really enjoying this mod so far. Hands down: It's one of the best mods for The Sims 3. However it seems it breaks the family tree(s) and overall relationships Suddenly families don't know each other anymore, everybody is a stranger. Starting a new game didn't help. Is this a bug?

Edit: Alright, the town is the problem. Only sunset valey works properly.

Thanks for the info above.  I wondered why all of a sudden the families in Hidden Springs were no longer related.  The Colby's were no longer married and they were not related to their offspring.  The same with the Vanderburgs.  I thought it was as a result of the rapists causing jealousy but I have "no jealousy" set.  I am playing Sunset Valley now and as you mentioned all the relations show in the family trees. 

Hi Onikikay,

I have some error messages to share but I can't figure out which one is the one that caused the blue screens on 0.1.9e version.  It had said something to do with Fiona McIrish but I don't recall what is said and when I look at the verbiage on these error's I can't pinpoint exactly which one it is.  Sorry to put them all up here.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend (I've spent mine mostly in bed with the laptop/suffering from seasonal allergies big time).

Speaking of rapists: Onikikay, forgive me for whining a bit here... my sim has been in Sunset Valley for four days and not a single rapist has shown up and no notifications of rape either.  I have it set for enabled and at 50%.  Now before you say something that will make me laugh (like my sim being too ugly) I just want to say that all of the male sims in town seem to find her very hot.    Thanks for letting me whine :)

Thanks for the logs.

I think the relationships problem is caused by the same error that caused sims to lose their supernatural power. So it should be fixed in the next release.

First of all, FANTASTIC MOD. Seriously. Thank you so so so much for bringing this idea into fruition.

Now that I have played with this quite extensively, I do have a few questions/problems:

-  For spawnrape, the only town that worked with this mod successfully was Sunset Valley. I tried playing in Hidden Springs and Sunlit Tides and the spawnrape didn't really work (meaning somebody would pop up on my lot but then just run off). Did anybody else have this problem?

-  Also regarding the rape, the same woman in my first game kept getting raped (she was an NPC paparazzi) over and over. Sometimes other people were raped but she was every single night. I thought rapists were attracted to certain traits? Or did I misread this somewhere?

-  My male sims do not stay hard. It's really really annoying. I have to keep clicking "Get hard" during interactions. Does anybody else have this problem?

-  How does the dildo work? I noticed it was in buy mode in decorations but my sim never used it. Somebody here said it's just an accessory, but I saw a picture of a girl sim using it! What the?

-  After awhile, the mod (I assume it was the mod) starting messing up my other sex animations. E.g., when I clicked the bed, no options for animated woohoo showed up. I didn't have this problem before this mod, so that might be something to fix ?

-  For the last sim I played, not one single rapist wanted to actually rape her (lol). Every time one was spawned, they went to somebody else on the lot. Or if I was alone on the lot, they just ran off. Why? I couldn't figure this out at all;

-  How does the menstrual cycle work? Sometimes a moodlet pops up that says "ArousedName", and she seems to get pregnant when that's there. Is that related in any way?

That's all I can think of for now. I can't wait for the next update, keep it up  :D

I haven't had any problem in any world with rapists spawning and doing their thing.  EA worlds or Custom.  As far as the same sim getting raped over and over again; I'm not really sure what all the factors are in getting a sim raped other than the sim needs to be alone on a lot and have n athletic skill lower than that of the rapist for it to be successful.  If the one NPC is always being raped then she must meet all the criteria for it to happen.

The arousal state determines if a sim stays hard or not.  If you see a Horny moodlet on a male sim then they should be hard and stay hard until the moodlet is gone.

I know some people use Woohooer and kickers animated sex mod with this one just fine, but I removed the other two and just use kinky mod for my play through since they aren't needed by me anymore so I can't comment on why the options no longer show.

For information on the Menstrual cycle, try typing that into the search box above this topic.  You may find the answer your looking for.  I typed it in and got 3 pages of stuff concerning that.  To early in the morning for me to do right now without having had any coffee yet  or I would try and find the answer for you.  :P

That moodlet you are referring to "ArousalName" is a place holder for something and means that your sim is getting aroused, but not Horny yet.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the menstrual cycle.

I have never seen or had a sim use the dildo so I can't really comment on that.  It maybe that you can buy it and place it in your sims inventory and they will use it then.  I have never really bothered with it, but will look to see if that is the case on my next play session.

Many thanks for your input  :) 

In regards to the dildo, it's not moveable -- I thought I could put it into my inventory but it's not possible. I've given up on it.

The penis thing is really irking me still. Even when the dude is super horny, it literally goes up and then down straight away. I think it's a glitch. I have never had issues with Cmar's penis mod, ever. So it's definitely KinkyMod that's screwing it up. I hope it eventually  is smoothed out with the upcoming updates  :D 

I will go ahead and look around for more info on the menstrual cycle stuff -- I still can't figure that out either. Thanks for your help!  ;)

Hi, ive been using your mod for a few days now and I was having some questions about the notifications.

I find the constant notifications of action denied because of awkward or public and such to be immersion breaking for me (I like to focus on a single sim and let the others do their thing) but i still want notices like "started period" or cycle phase.

What is the difference between Default, Debug, and Log, notifications?

and is there a way to tune the notification system so i can just turn on only what i want to be notified of? if its planned for the future then just let me know and ill wait patiently :D

First of all, FANTASTIC MOD. Seriously. Thank you so so so much for bringing this idea into fruition.

Now that I have played with this quite extensively, I do have a few questions/problems:

-  For spawnrape, the only town that worked with this mod successfully was Sunset Valley. I tried playing in Hidden Springs and Sunlit Tides and the spawnrape didn't really work (meaning somebody would pop up on my lot but then just run off). Did anybody else have this problem?

-  Also regarding the rape, the same woman in my first game kept getting raped (she was an NPC paparazzi) over and over. Sometimes other people were raped but she was every single night. I thought rapists were attracted to certain traits? Or did I misread this somewhere?

-  My male sims do not stay hard. It's really really annoying. I have to keep clicking "Get hard" during interactions. Does anybody else have this problem?

-  How does the dildo work? I noticed it was in buy mode in decorations but my sim never used it. Somebody here said it's just an accessory, but I saw a picture of a girl sim using it! What the?

-  After awhile, the mod (I assume it was the mod) starting messing up my other sex animations. E.g., when I clicked the bed, no options for animated woohoo showed up. I didn't have this problem before this mod, so that might be something to fix ?

-  For the last sim I played, not one single rapist wanted to actually rape her (lol). Every time one was spawned, they went to somebody else on the lot. Or if I was alone on the lot, they just ran off. Why? I couldn't figure this out at all;

-  How does the menstrual cycle work? Sometimes a moodlet pops up that says "ArousedName", and she seems to get pregnant when that's there. Is that related in any way?

That's all I can think of for now. I can't wait for the next update, keep it up  :D

I haven't had any problem in any world with rapists spawning and doing their thing.  EA worlds or Custom.  As far as the same sim getting raped over and over again; I'm not really sure what all the factors are in getting a sim raped other than the sim needs to be alone on a lot and have n athletic skill lower than that of the rapist for it to be successful.  If the one NPC is always being raped then she must meet all the criteria for it to happen.

The arousal state determines if a sim stays hard or not.  If you see a Horny moodlet on a male sim then they should be hard and stay hard until the moodlet is gone.

I know some people use Woohooer and kickers animated sex mod with this one just fine, but I removed the other two and just use kinky mod for my play through since they aren't needed by me anymore so I can't comment on why the options no longer show.

For information on the Menstrual cycle, try typing that into the search box above this topic.  You may find the answer your looking for.  I typed it in and got 3 pages of stuff concerning that.  To early in the morning for me to do right now without having had any coffee yet  or I would try and find the answer for you.  :P

That moodlet you are referring to "ArousalName" is a place holder for something and means that your sim is getting aroused, but not Horny yet.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the menstrual cycle.

I have never seen or had a sim use the dildo so I can't really comment on that.  It maybe that you can buy it and place it in your sims inventory and they will use it then.  I have never really bothered with it, but will look to see if that is the case on my next play session.

In regards to the dildo, it's not moveable -- I thought I could put it into my inventory but it's not possible. I've given up on it.

The penis thing is really irking me still. Even when the dude is super horny, it literally goes up and then down straight away. I think it's a glitch. I have never had issues with Cmar's penis mod, ever. So it's definitely KinkyMod that's screwing it up. I hope it eventually  is smoothed out with the upcoming updates  :D 

I will go ahead and look around for more info on the menstrual cycle stuff -- I still can't figure that out either. Thanks for your help!  ;)

The "penis not staying hard" is complitly normal. The animation was triggered by Animated WooHoo not by KinkyMod and your sim is not aroused. That's why it doesn't stay hard. This will NEVER be fixed because it's meant to be like that, so there's nothing to fix. :)

There are already many posts about menstrual cycle.

Hi, ive been using your mod for a few days now and I was having some questions about the notifications.

I find the constant notifications of action denied because of awkward or public and such to be immersion breaking for me (I like to focus on a single sim and let the others do their thing) but i still want notices like "started period" or cycle phase.

What is the difference between Default, Debug, and Log, notifications?

and is there a way to tune the notification system so i can just turn on only what i want to be notified of? if its planned for the future then just let me know and ill wait patiently :D

Just stick to the Default setting. Others are for debugging purposes and will only increase the number of notifications. I don't think that's what you want. :)

So you don't want to know why an interaction you just tried with another sim failed? Ok, why not. I can add a new notification level. Something like "No feedback".

Thank you, only if its not too much trouble :shy:

Edit: just being a little more specific, its not just why an action fails, its other reaction feedback like when someone is attracted to a naked sim. will you do all the reaction feedback to the "no feedback" notification level too?

Edit: just being a little more specific, its not just why an action fails, its other reaction feedback like when someone is attracted to a naked sim. will you do all the reaction feedback to the "no feedback" notification level too?

All notifications labeled "feedback", including "InteractionFeedback" and "ReactionFeedback".

There`s 2 settings in kinkymod settings menu to change what you see in the notification window. Try leaveing AnnouncementLevel at "all" and set NotifyLevel to "none" that`s maybe what you`re after.

There`s 2 settings in kinkymod settings menu to change what you see in the notification window. Try leaveing AnnouncementLevel at "all" and set NotifyLevel to "none" that`s maybe what you`re after.

I just checked it, unfortunately thats how im already running it, its a good idea but with notify at none theres no messages at all from the mod. still, preferable to too many messages imo.

You should get announcements such as rape etc....with AnnouncementLevel at "all". I think notify just tells you what the broadcaster is doing.

i stand corrected, yes i do get the rape messages, ive seen so many of those come up that i just tune them out now lol

Try removing kickers mod and see if that doesn't fix your issue.  I would try it on a new game though so you don't mess with your current save.

1. Can rape get you pregnant? either being the victim or rapist?

2. Do females rape at all? I only seen dudes.

3. Is it set to use different animations? Because I only see Amra's doggystyle.

4. Why does my couple Sims get mad at each other if they try to initiate sex or show bottom? Guess that's marriage; all arguing and no booty tapping. XP

1. Can rape get you pregnant? either being the victim or rapist?

2. Do females rape at all? I only seen dudes.

3. Is it set to use different animations? Because I only see Amra's doggystyle.

4. Why does my couple Sims get mad at each other if they try to initiate sex or show bottom? Guess that's marriage; all arguing and no booty tapping. XP

1. Yes i have seen that happen in my game, using master controller i checked rapist family tree and found children with his victims.

2. I have had my female sim "rape" a male sim and it worked with female as rapist, However it only used the single animation.

3. i have only seen the same animation as you on that one.

4. Marriage is definately like that. But I have no proof as to why they decline it, it seems to me that its dependent on relationship / skill in sex or if your trying to get them to do it outdoors then exhibition skill would affect too. If anyone has more info on that feel free to chime in.

Edit: I have noticed 2 different rape animations, both doggy and very similar one is holding hair of victim other is victim hanging head.

Something else I have noticed that has happened several times, is the outfits chosen for my sim in CAS sometimes disappear in the change outfit tab or she won't be able to use the kinky dress up option because the outfit no longer exists.  Also, I sometimes save outfits in CAS as custom content, I have noticed since I downloaded the mod, the keep disappearing as well.

If you're using NRaas Overwatch, make sure you disabled "Clean up Outfits" option.

Hi,

I'm back again, after several hours of playing, I have another question again.

I was testing rapist system, and I used one of playable male sim as rapist. But after the sim won the fight against other sims, the victim would just standing there, and then leave. And the rapist might perform amination along or just simply leave too.

So, if anyone have ever face same thing, or konwing the solution, pleaes let me know.

Thank you.

Btw, I noticed that sometime when sims dress-up, there would be a chance they would disappear. But I've seen the issue with default game, I think it might as well just the in-game bug.

Which sim won the fight? The rapist or the victim?

You know, I will check that, I could of sworn I had went in and changed that but maybe I didn't . :)

I checked overwatch and it is set to False.

The "penis not staying hard" is complitly normal. The animation was triggered by Animated WooHoo not by KinkyMod and your sim is not aroused. That's why it doesn't stay hard. This will NEVER be fixed because it's meant to be like that, so there's nothing to fix. :)

There are already many posts about menstrual cycle.

Okay but that's the thing, the guy is aroused. And sometimes when he isn't aroused, it's huge. And by huge, I mean it looks like a massive monster ready for major destruction, lol.  :lol: 

Anyway, I played some more today and it's not going soft as much, so that's a positive sign. I'll keep with it  :D 

Also, is it normal that my girl is just casually masturbating in the street? The higher her sex skill/kama sutra skill goes, the more she wants to touch herself.... Which is fine and dandy, but she does things like on the way home from work, she stops mid-drive and starts masturbating on the sidewalk. It's a little unrealistic! Is anybody else finding this, or is my sim just a freak?

Also, is it normal that my girl is just casually masturbating in the street?

I think if the Exhibitionist level is low... that shouldn't happen now should it? Its been happening to some of my characters too, she rejects others.. but then also asks others ... for sex acts. 

Testing more... moaR!

Hey! Noob question here:

I keep reading that your neighborhood is a rape paradise in your games but in my case it isn't. I have the rape chance in 100% but rapists only spawn when I use the debug option. Besides, no rapist comes to my home. Any idea why is that?