[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Okay, so I updated my game, put the mod in there, and am trying to get it to work without a script error, but the Sims keep rejecting each other. I have used Debug to set both of them to horny, autonomy is off, and they're naked and in a relationship. Why do they keep rejecting each other? Please tell me there's a way to bypass that.

Okay, I think I got it. No more script errors. Now what about the constant rejections regardless of how they feel? :( Now I'm using Debug multiple times telling them to get horny, but they don't have the horny moodlet. I thought that was the point of the Debug option.

Not sure why they don't have the moodlet.  But if you go into debug and then sim info it will give you a notification.  at the bottom it will tell you if they will accept or decline and interaction.  Sometimes even if they are super horny they still won't accept.  Try dirty jokes, taking clothes off and on and showing bottom.  If your sim is a female, masterbating on all fours and sometimes encourage the other sim to join in.  after a few kinkywoohoo's the easier it is to get them to do interactions.  eventually just them seeing your sim will make them want to woohoo lol

ok it is happening again!  I never had this problem before the new update so not sure if there is something in this version causing the problem.  Again my sim is unable to preform the animations.   other sims are able to just fine.  She is also able to do everything else just fine so she is not broke.    I started a new world with new sims.  Everything was working great with no problems.  Even had several kinkywoohoos and had some rapes.  The all of a sudden something happened and my sim will either preform the animation for a short time and then stop while the other sim goes off and does what ever they want.  Sometimes they will engage in the animation together but then stop immediately.   Here is the error log.  Looks the same as the last one.  got 2 of them this time

Those logs aren't error logs but just regular ones that are generated each time a world is started/loaded.

Start a new game with only the required mods. As soon as the problem occurs, save the game and send it to me.

When you say save the game and send it, you mean my game file in the saves?  I have one already that is saved with the problem occurring.   I hadn't saved the one from yesterday after it occurred. 

Onikikay, you are a genious !!!! Thanks for all your works !

http://onikikay.blogspot.com/2015/05/multi-skills-training-dummy.html

About that training dummy... I wonder, is that something we can download? Or is it going to be in the new update?  :blush:

It`s in the game already, world ambitions I think. Can either travel to china to buy it or use the BuyDebug cheat to place it ona an ordinary lot.

The original training dummy comes from an EP World Adventures, but mine has something more.

Okay, so I updated my game, put the mod in there, and am trying to get it to work without a script error, but the Sims keep rejecting each other. I have used Debug to set both of them to horny, autonomy is off, and they're naked and in a relationship. Why do they keep rejecting each other? Please tell me there's a way to bypass that.

Okay, I think I got it. No more script errors. Now what about the constant rejections regardless of how they feel? :( Now I'm using Debug multiple times telling them to get horny, but they don't have the horny moodlet. I thought that was the point of the Debug option.

Not sure why they don't have the moodlet.  But if you go into debug and then sim info it will give you a notification.  at the bottom it will tell you if they will accept or decline and interaction.  Sometimes even if they are super horny they still won't accept.  Try dirty jokes, taking clothes off and on and showing bottom.  If your sim is a female, masterbating on all fours and sometimes encourage the other sim to join in.  after a few kinkywoohoo's the easier it is to get them to do interactions.  eventually just them seeing your sim will make them want to woohoo lol

ok it is happening again!  I never had this problem before the new update so not sure if there is something in this version causing the problem.  Again my sim is unable to preform the animations.   other sims are able to just fine.  She is also able to do everything else just fine so she is not broke.    I started a new world with new sims.  Everything was working great with no problems.  Even had several kinkywoohoos and had some rapes.  The all of a sudden something happened and my sim will either preform the animation for a short time and then stop while the other sim goes off and does what ever they want.  Sometimes they will engage in the animation together but then stop immediately.   Here is the error log.  Looks the same as the last one.  got 2 of them this time

Those logs aren't error logs but just regular ones that are generated each time a world is started/loaded.

Start a new game with only the required mods. As soon as the problem occurs, save the game and send it to me.

When you say save the game and send it, you mean my game file in the saves?  I have one already that is saved with the problem occurring.   I hadn't saved the one from yesterday after it occurred. 

Pretty sure Onikikay means the save file from the saves folder.  I would also do as was asked and start a new game with only the mods needed to actually use kinky mod (required and suggested should be fine as well) and then when the problems occurs again, save it at that point and send onikikay that save.

Pretty sure Onikikay means the save file from the saves folder.  I would also do as was asked and start a new game with only the mods needed to actually use kinky mod (required and suggested should be fine as well) and then when the problems occurs again, save it at that point and send onikikay that save.

I only have amra 's animations and lady 666 installed for the kinky mod.  Basically a run down on what is going on.  my sim is able to masterbate on all fours, show bottom, take clothes off, blowjob just fine.  when try to have her use any of the animations they either don't do them at all or one sim either mine or the other will start the animation on their own while the other one just stands there or goes off some where else.  then after a few seconds the sim doing the animation on their own will stop.  I have gone and made other families active family and they preform just fine with no problems.  I have tired all sorts of stuff to get my sim to do the animations.  I have reset her several times using ingame cheats and master controller.  I have gone into edit town and removed that sim and deleted her from the clipboard and then added a new sim and that seems to cause more problems with the mod.   I have even used debug and forced killed my sim, then resurrected her and still nothing.  I have tried a total town reset in master controller thinking maybe an object was causing a problem.  nothing.  So I have run out of ideas to try.  Was going to just forget about it and that's why I just did a new fresh game all together.  Then it happened again in the new game so I posted a message again about it.  :(  Really love the mod, hope it can be fixed.

I went in to attach the save game file and it opens into the file and has about 5 files.  There is a DAT File, NHD File, DATA File, and 2 Sims 3 Package files.  The sims 3 package files it says are to big to upload.  Maybe I went into the wrong file?

I only have amra 's animations and lady 666 installed for the kinky mod.  Basically a run down on what is going on.  my sim is able to masterbate on all fours, show bottom, take clothes off, blowjob just fine.  when try to have her use any of the animations they either don't do them at all or one sim either mine or the other will start the animation on their own while the other one just stands there or goes off some where else.  then after a few seconds the sim doing the animation on their own will stop.  I have gone and made other families active family and they preform just fine with no problems.  I have tired all sorts of stuff to get my sim to do the animations.  I have reset her several times using ingame cheats and master controller.  I have gone into edit town and removed that sim and deleted her from the clipboard and then added a new sim and that seems to cause more problems with the mod.   I have even used debug and forced killed my sim, then resurrected her and still nothing.  I have tried a total town reset in master controller thinking maybe an object was causing a problem.  nothing.  So I have run out of ideas to try.  Was going to just forget about it and that's why I just did a new fresh game all together.  Then it happened again in the new game so I posted a message again about it.  :(  Really love the mod, hope it can be fixed.

I went in to attach the save game file and it opens into the file and has about 5 files.  There is a DAT File, NHD File, DATA File, and 2 Sims 3 Package files.  The sims 3 package files it says are to big to upload.  Maybe I went into the wrong file?

Compress the files with 7zip or another archiver.

Wasn't able to upload the travel file because it was still too large.  I had my family move to appaloosa plains because the other island is a downloaded island and I've had it for 6 months or more and works great.   I tested the mod again  after the family moved and still same things happened.  So I am not sure which one to post so I just went ahead and posted both.  figured you would know which ones you needed :)  The other files were not permitted to upload so hopefully one of these is one that you can use.

AppaloosaPlains_0x0c50c56d.zip

Aluna Island v04_0x00000000ExportDB.zip

Does this mod works without Pets pack? I updated game to the last version and cleaned all mods. I started game with kinky mod plus amra and lady666 animations and nothing happens. I'm using empty location with one family to prove faster loading, but mod still won't works.

Does this mod works without Pets pack? I updated game to the last version and cleaned all mods. I started game with kinky mod plus amra and lady666 animations and nothing happens. I'm using empty location with one family to prove faster loading, but mod still won't works.

Says you don't need pets unless you want those interactions so it should work.  what all with the mod have you tried using? and when you try them what happens?

it worked for me without pets. i was using masteranimations, lady666, amra and about 5 others without any problems. but i got one bug. a sim was treated as hound and i got a message ingame about an action he does. so i was wondering what a "hound" was and i zoomed to the sim what made my game freeze for about 20 minutes. then i closed it

Wasn't able to upload the travel file because it was still too large.  I had my family move to appaloosa plains because the other island is a downloaded island and I've had it for 6 months or more and works great.   I tested the mod again  after the family moved and still same things happened.  So I am not sure which one to post so I just went ahead and posted both.  figured you would know which ones you needed :)  The other files were not permitted to upload so hopefully one of these is one that you can use.

Saw after I sent those files that I now have a script error.  Got about 6 of them but look to be all the same and happened at the same time.  Not sure why, I only did the 1 interaction.

ScriptError_Froggie-PC__05-15-2015__06-52-36__1AF71D8C.xml

I need all files: dat, nhd, package and data that are inside the folder.

If your files ares too big try to clean the save with Save Cleaner.

it worked for me without pets. i was using masteranimations, lady666, amra and about 5 others without any problems. but i got one bug. a sim was treated as hound and i got a message ingame about an action he does. so i was wondering what a "hound" was and i zoomed to the sim what made my game freeze for about 20 minutes. then i closed it

Nothing related to my mod. There is no "hound" in kinkymod.

When I try to upload the meta.data file and the 1a5tfl3.dat file it tells me that I am not permitted to upload this kind of file

TravelDB.zip

When I try to upload the meta.data file and the 1a5tfl3.dat file it tells me that I am not permitted to upload this kind of file

YAY! got them :)  Thank you so much Oniki for taking the time to see what is going on.  :)  You are doing awesome with this mod and absolutely love it.  :)

1a5tf1l3.zip

Meta.zip

Cool stuff, I must say I really dislike that in Sims 3 with the adult mods there is little consequences of your actions. I would like to see more impact.

Another idea would be to separate friendship and love. Right now its very easy to sleep with family members as the friendship status is often mazed out. Same with friends and such.

Me Gusta on dog sex. Can I have my female sim fuck my pet or is it has to be some special Animal spawned by the mod?

Can we use your training dummy onikikay or do we need to wait for next release. Asking cause I can only find ea dummy. Love the mod keep up the wonderful job you are doing. Thanks

The training dummy will be available with the next release.

Cool stuff, I must say I really dislike that in Sims 3 with the adult mods there is little consequences of your actions. I would like to see more impact.

Another idea would be to separate friendship and love. Right now its very easy to sleep with family members as the friendship status is often mazed out. Same with friends and such.

Me Gusta on dog sex. Can I have my female sim fuck my pet or is it has to be some special Animal spawned by the mod?

Any adult full size dog can have fun with sims.

Hello Onikikay,

I thought I was going to get by a day without bothering you but here I am posing yet another question(s) to you...when we had talked about the blood related option, I'm thinking I might have misunderstood the purpose.  If I select "blood related" that should cease incest, right?  Or does that allow it? I am using the 0.1.9e version and I thought I would check it to make sure that "Michael" would not be able to woohoo or be turned on by his offspring and vice versa for "Tarin" (when I move onto another family).  They have a teen daughter (Michaela) and I sent her over to visit her grandparents, apparently she is able to kinkywoohoo with grandpa.  So I set it to "step related" to see what happened even though they were not step related, they were still able to woohoo.  Is this option not working properly or did I misunderstand?  I'm still loving this mod though, I can't seem to get enough of it and I thank you a million times over for sharing this with everyone as it is developing.  :)