[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi Onikikay,

Just a curious question and not a big deal, did you by any chance tweak the romance or something along those lines in the game?  I'm finding my sims autonomously proposing boyfriend/girlfriend and marriage before I want them to.  I have autonomy off because I want to control it but I've been surprised a few times by this.  Twice tonight by Tarin (my sim), she sure loves Michael and wasn't going to stand for a long term romance.  She proposed and married him on her terms and game crashed so I was relieved but once back in game I had just moved Michael in so they could live together and left them alone for just a split second and next thing I know she's exchanging rings again.  I was just curious as I had mentioned before. 

You know what would make it interesting? being able to set a percentage on chances of a cop showing up to apprehend the rapist-NPC rapist or townie lol

Got in to play this evening and after a few hrs in sim time my sim went to kinkywoohoo and I tried about 5 different positions and they just weren't working properly.  Either 1 sim would do the action and the other would just stand there and then they would just stand up as if nothing had happened.  Or they wouldn't do anything at all.  I closed out, redid the mod and went to clean out the cache files and noticed there was a script error.  I don't know anything about script errors or how to read them so here it is,  have no idea what it is for if it is even for the mod but just in case it is for this mod here it is.  Thank you

Tried the game again and the same thing happened.  :(  Was working fine last night.  The only thing I did was remove an animation SManimations because when ever the positions were used, there wasn't any sperm deposited into the female sim.

Tried back up file as well, same problem.  So I tried a new game in a new world with a new family.  It was working just fine, thinking that save is broke :(

Figured it out, that sim was broke :(  Ugh I hate going through and replacing sims lol

That has happened to me as well.  I was able to recreate it a few times by canceling an interaction once it had started with that sim.  Sometimes it breaks the sim and it seems to be a permanent thing as well.  Didn't matter if I saved the game after that point or not.  As long as I don't go canceling out things the kinky mod is doing with sims, then I haven't had that problem.

@Tauruschicka, Some people use Kickers Animated woohoo mod with kinky mod just fine and there are others, like me, who can't get them to work without conflicts.  I just removed kickers since they mostly do the same thing anyway.   Biggest difference I see if that kinky mod requires certain conditions to be met before sims will do certain interactions and kickers mod does not.

Hi Onikikay,

Just a curious question and not a big deal, did you by any chance tweak the romance or something along those lines in the game?  I'm finding my sims autonomously proposing boyfriend/girlfriend and marriage before I want them to.  I have autonomy off because I want to control it but I've been surprised a few times by this.  Twice tonight by Tarin (my sim), she sure loves Michael and wasn't going to stand for a long term romance.  She proposed and married him on her terms and game crashed so I was relieved but once back in game I had just moved Michael in so they could live together and left them alone for just a split second and next thing I know she's exchanging rings again.  I was just curious as I had mentioned before. 

Hi OregonRain2,

Indeed, I've tweaked some interactions to make them autonomous and/or available to teens. Those tweaks weren't meant to be activated in the public release, but I've forgotten to disable them. Sorry to have messed up your savegame.

Oniki posted at his blog that new anim system is ready to go. I'll just make a cistern of coffee and wait all night for release  :rolleyes:

Indeed, the new animation system is ready, but not the v0.2 release. :) You'll have to wait a bit more.

Moreover, animations packages need to be converted to be compatible with the new system and this will take some time. Good news, Amra72 is doing a great job and is well on track.

Your new anim system is terrific~ I love it~ Thank you!!!

You know what would make it interesting? being able to set a percentage on chances of a cop showing up to apprehend the rapist-NPC rapist or townie lol

Got in to play this evening and after a few hrs in sim time my sim went to kinkywoohoo and I tried about 5 different positions and they just weren't working properly.  Either 1 sim would do the action and the other would just stand there and then they would just stand up as if nothing had happened.  Or they wouldn't do anything at all.  I closed out, redid the mod and went to clean out the cache files and noticed there was a script error.  I don't know anything about script errors or how to read them so here it is,  have no idea what it is for if it is even for the mod but just in case it is for this mod here it is.  Thank you

Tried the game again and the same thing happened.  :(  Was working fine last night.  The only thing I did was remove an animation SManimations because when ever the positions were used, there wasn't any sperm deposited into the female sim.

Tried back up file as well, same problem.  So I tried a new game in a new world with a new family.  It was working just fine, thinking that save is broke :(

Figured it out, that sim was broke :(  Ugh I hate going through and replacing sims lol

That has happened to me as well.  I was able to recreate it a few times by canceling an interaction once it had started with that sim.  Sometimes it breaks the sim and it seems to be a permanent thing as well.  Didn't matter if I saved the game after that point or not.  As long as I don't go canceling out things the kinky mod is doing with sims, then I haven't had that problem.

@Tauruschicka, Some people use Kickers Animated woohoo mod with kinky mod just fine and there are others, like me, who can't get them to work without conflicts.  I just removed kickers since they mostly do the same thing anyway.   Biggest difference I see if that kinky mod requires certain conditions to be met before sims will do certain interactions and kickers mod does not.

what still has me confused about the error that is happening is that it is only happening with the kinkywoohoo.  She can undress, masterbate on all fours, do any other interaction with sims like friendly or romantic.  The only problem that is happening is when she tries to do an animation woohoo with the kinky mod.  Is it possible to remove animations incorrectly?  My error doesn't seem to look like others I have seen so maybe someone will be able to look at it and let me know.  Other things I have noticed that is happening is if I try to remove my sim from the household to the clipboard and delete her and add a different it causes problems with the rest of the kinkymod and gives this error.   So I have one error that is listed above that is starting the problems and then this one if I try to replace my sim.

ScriptError_Froggie-PC__05-14-2015__09-54-47__F0B0D840.xml

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing your mod and scripting talents with us. I haven't played TS3 for ages, but your creation and Amra's new animations motivated to fire up a new install.

I have two questions :

1/ the first one regarding the setup of your mod. Reading through the instructions that you, Amra and GECK.O provided, it isn't clear of me what I need to get it running. Do I need Kicker's animated woohoo mod ? If yes, how will both Kicker's and your mod cooperate ? If no, how do I install Amra's animations (or will they be automatically acknowledged by your mod) ?

I have of course NRaas, and would like to keep most of its features. I took good note of you advising to disable Overwatch's "clean up outfits" function, but is there anything else I need to know ? Reading this thread, you don't seem to trust "ErrorTrap" much, for example.

Thank you for guiding this lost soul back on the right track to enjoy your mod ^.^

2/ the second one is more about the nature of your mod, or its features. I have no intention to offend you, and I really hope you will not take this as a critic towards your mod that a lot of people here seem to enjoy, but I am not really interested in "random rapists jumping out of virtual bushes" thingie. However I am (*very*) keen on the k9 stuff. So far however, it seems that it works a bit like what random rapists do, except that stray dogs do the "naughty" deed. 

My question is to know if there was a way to disable random rapists/stray dogs, and keep these features just for a (cherished) pet dog (owned by a female Sim) of the household ? If it isn't possible, is it conceivable to see it done one day in your mod ? The pet dog eventually could very well be as rough as stray dogs would, even more possessive and dominating (!), but I very much like to eliminate the "random" factor (as in, it wouldn't happen with some kind of random dog) in your mod. 

I would like to thank you again for your mod, and for the time that you may take to answer my questions.

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing your mod and scripting talents with us. I haven't played TS3 for ages, but your creation and Amra's new animations motivated to fire up a new install.

I have two questions :

1/ the first one regarding the setup of your mod. Reading through the instructions that you, Amra and GECK.O provided, it isn't clear of me what I need to get it running. Do I need Kicker's animated woohoo mod ? If yes, how will both Kicker's and your mod cooperate ? If no, how do I install Amra's animations (or will they be automatically acknowledged by your mod) ?

I have of course NRaas, and would like to keep most of its features. I took good note of you advising to disable Overwatch's "clean up outfits" function, but is there anything else I need to know ? Reading this thread, you don't seem to trust "ErrorTrap" much, for example.

Thank you for guiding this lost soul back on the right track to enjoy your mod ^.^

2/ the second one is more about the nature of your mod, or its features. I have no intention to offend you, and I really hope you will not take this as a critic towards your mod that a lot of people here seem to enjoy, but I am not really interested in "random rapists jumping out of virtual bushes" thingie. However I am (*very*) keen on the k9 stuff. So far however, it seems that it works a bit like what random rapists do, except that stray dogs do the "naughty" deed. 

My question is to know if there was a way to disable random rapists/stray dogs, and keep these features just for a (cherished) pet dog (owned by a female Sim) of the household ? If it isn't possible, is it conceivable to see it done one day in your mod ?

I would like to thank you again for your mod, and for the time that you may take to answer my questions.

You do not need kickers mod to use this mod.  All you have to do is download amra's animations, also recommends lady666 along with morphing penis.  Mastersanimations are good ones as well to use with the mod.  after installing those in your folder, load the game and it will take a little bit for kinki mod to start depending on size of town.  It will take you to the settings screen of the mod.  At the bottom is where you will add the animations.  also in the settings screen you can also turn off the rapists.

I really love your mod and it works perfect <3 The only bad thing is that you can't turn off the autonomy. Hope the new update is near so my sims don't always so their bottoms to each other.

I agree.  townies run around naked too much

Hi,

I have two questions :

My question is to know if there was a way to disable random rapists/stray dogs, and keep these features just for a (cherished) pet dog (owned by a female Sim) of the household ? If it isn't possible, is it conceivable to see it done one day in your mod ? The pet dog eventually could very well be as rough as stray dogs would, even more possessive and dominating (!), but I very much like to eliminate the "random" factor (as in, it wouldn't happen with some kind of random dog) in your mod. 

1. No you do not need kicker. Recommend you delete it as it may cause conflicts with regards to proper penile erection

2. There are separate options to disable random spawning of rapist and animal sex.

Try not to use error trap, dresser and overwatch and you are good to go.

WOW I have just seen your BlogSpot I love the way you are thinking with the dummy maybe with this mod you might do some time a proper kinky spanking to go with the rest of your brill kinkiness please keep up with the hard but brilliant work you are doing I know how time consuming it can be

CHEERS Lungpaul

onikikay,

Would it be possible to create a toggle where by default, most sims will not strip outside their house or outside the house they are visiting even if they have max exhibition level and perhaps only sims with relevant traits such as (inappropriate/insane/unstable) may do so. (it would be even better if once you create the police catching script you create a toggleable option where police will arrest sims who are reported for streaking/caught having sex in public)

This would definitely be a good boost to immersive players :D

it would be even better if once you create the police catching script you create a toggleable option where police will arrest sims who are reported for streaking/caught having sex in public

Agreed. With emphasis on reported. No psychic police like when teens get picked up for staying out after curfew. If your sim goes nude out in the forest with no one in the vicinity, there's no logical explanation why the police would learn about it.

The NakedBroadcaster and WooHooBroadcaster can be used here. It could be like this: If another human sim picks up the broadcast, and has low, zero or negative relation to the streaking sim, lacks the exhibitionist skill himself/herself (or at least a certain level of it), is not in a state of undress himself/herself, is not having sex and is not a rapist, there's a certain chance that he/she will report it. Certain traits and even careers should affect this. A Good or Proper sim might report it even when they have a good relationship with the sim, and the same goes for someone in the Law Enforcement career, while Inappropriate sims simply don't care and Evil or criminal sims wouldn't bother to call the police – except if the streaking sim is their enemy, then they should be eager to report him/her. :)

Hi, when I put this mod in my overrides folder and load up the game im not able to interact with my selected sim, other sims, or any object. I have a lot of mods and was wonderin if someone has a list of mods that arent compatible with this one.

Hi, when I put this mod in my overrides folder and load up the game im not able to interact with my selected sim, other sims, or any object. I have a lot of mods and was wonderin if someone has a list of mods that arent compatible with this one.

Its suppose to be in the packages folder bro. where did you read to put it in the override folder?

Okay, so I updated my game, put the mod in there, and am trying to get it to work without a script error, but the Sims keep rejecting each other. I have used Debug to set both of them to horny, autonomy is off, and they're naked and in a relationship. Why do they keep rejecting each other? Please tell me there's a way to bypass that.

Okay, I think I got it. No more script errors. Now what about the constant rejections regardless of how they feel? :( Now I'm using Debug multiple times telling them to get horny, but they don't have the horny moodlet. I thought that was the point of the Debug option.

Hi Onikikay,

Hi OregonRain2,

Indeed, I've tweaked some interactions to make them autonomous and/or available to teens. Those tweaks weren't meant to be activated in the public release, but I've forgotten to disable them. Sorry to have messed up your savegame.

Don't worry about it Onikikay.  It's no big deal for me. I had hoped that Michael would propose to Tarin but as I mentioned before, she sure was aggressive about it lol.  Anyway, it's not a game I'll keep when there is a new update.  I just start a new town each time and make a new sim.  I just wondered because I was noticing it more and more and thought I would pose the question.  I appreciate all you do, have done and continue to do for us ;)

Okay, so I updated my game, put the mod in there, and am trying to get it to work without a script error, but the Sims keep rejecting each other. I have used Debug to set both of them to horny, autonomy is off, and they're naked and in a relationship. Why do they keep rejecting each other? Please tell me there's a way to bypass that.

Okay, I think I got it. No more script errors. Now what about the constant rejections regardless of how they feel? :( Now I'm using Debug multiple times telling them to get horny, but they don't have the horny moodlet. I thought that was the point of the Debug option.

Not sure why they don't have the moodlet.  But if you go into debug and then sim info it will give you a notification.  at the bottom it will tell you if they will accept or decline and interaction.  Sometimes even if they are super horny they still won't accept.  Try dirty jokes, taking clothes off and on and showing bottom.  If your sim is a female, masterbating on all fours and sometimes encourage the other sim to join in.  after a few kinkywoohoo's the easier it is to get them to do interactions.  eventually just them seeing your sim will make them want to woohoo lol

ok it is happening again!  I never had this problem before the new update so not sure if there is something in this version causing the problem.  Again my sim is unable to preform the animations.   other sims are able to just fine.  She is also able to do everything else just fine so she is not broke.    I started a new world with new sims.  Everything was working great with no problems.  Even had several kinkywoohoos and had some rapes.  The all of a sudden something happened and my sim will either preform the animation for a short time and then stop while the other sim goes off and does what ever they want.  Sometimes they will engage in the animation together but then stop immediately.   Here is the error log.  Looks the same as the last one.  got 2 of them this time

ScriptError_Froggie-PC__05-14-2015__20-49-20__C45D1737.xml

ScriptError_Froggie-PC__05-14-2015__22-33-56__410F0550.xml

Hi,

I have two questions :

In the settings, you can disable rapists spawning  :) 

OnikiKay has gradually developed the mod to suit many tastes, as some people didn't like the spawning of rapists either, so there is a now a disable button.

If you have dog sex enabled, you may find lots of neighbours' dogs might be interested in your female sim, but I think if you disable rapists they shouldn't just randomly have sex with your sim.

onikikay,

Would it be possible to create a toggle where by default, most sims will not strip outside their house or outside the house they are visiting even if they have max exhibition level and perhaps only sims with relevant traits such as (inappropriate/insane/unstable) may do so. (it would be even better if once you create the police catching script you create a toggleable option where police will arrest sims who are reported for streaking/caught having sex in public)

This would definitely be a good boost to immersive players :D

Yes, I am on board with that! I am tired of seeing my sim naked when it is somewhere completely inappropriate, lol.

Not sure why they don't have the moodlet.  But if you go into debug and then sim info it will give you a notification.  at the bottom it will tell you if they will accept or decline and interaction.  Sometimes even if they are super horny they still won't accept.  Try dirty jokes, taking clothes off and on and showing bottom.  If your sim is a female, masterbating on all fours and sometimes encourage the other sim to join in.  after a few kinkywoohoo's the easier it is to get them to do interactions.  eventually just them seeing your sim will make them want to woohoo lol

ok it is happening again!  I never had this problem before the new update so not sure if there is something in this version causing the problem.  Again my sim is unable to preform the animations.   other sims are able to just fine.  She is also able to do everything else just fine so she is not broke.    I started a new world with new sims.  Everything was working great with no problems.  Even had several kinkywoohoos and had some rapes.  The all of a sudden something happened and my sim will either preform the animation for a short time and then stop while the other sim goes off and does what ever they want.  Sometimes they will engage in the animation together but then stop immediately.   Here is the error log.  Looks the same as the last one.  got 2 of them this time

Those logs aren't error logs but just regular ones that are generated each time a world is started/loaded.

Start a new game with only the required mods. As soon as the problem occurs, save the game and send it to me.