[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Amra package released working fine so far on same game. Only one question I cannot seem to find condom machine in game were do I look for it. Went through build buy unless I just missed it. Training dummy works my male used it autonomously too

Just loaded Amra72 animations and WOW the woohoo loops are epic!! The way they transition from one animation to the next is sooo smooth.

The condom machine is in misc decorations. Sims will autonomously buy from the machine and condoms appear in inventory. Setting the build/buy filter to custom content might help you find it.

One question about condom tokens in inventory, are they supposed to count down through being used? I had a teen get pregnant although she had 10 condoms in her inventory.

Always when I try to add Amras Animations in the settings I get an "failed to add package: Amra72_Animations" error. What could cause this?

And btw: Thank you for your hard work. I am really enjoying your mod so far.

You gotta get the new animation set that has been updated for kinky's new xml format. (note how its sex animations for onikis kinky world instead of animated woohoo)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

Is it possible for Male to rape another Male in this mod or is it only male vs female only?

As of version 0.2 yes conceptually.

However i am not sure if there are any male to male animations that have been converted to fit to the new xml and whether the compatibile amra combinations can be used for male-male interactions. (straight so didnt test)

You can be assured that someone will eventually convert the existing male-male animations and once thats done you will have your male-male interaction

Wow. As others have already said, the new animation system is great! It's amazing to see the sims change between multiple positions themselves.

I did try out version 2.0 yesterday, before Amra's updated animation package was ready. At the time I got a bit worried since it seemed that the sims' arousal meters ran wild and they didn't succeed in getting any release, but with the new animations in place it seems the arousal and horniness buffs disappear just as they did before. So evidently the release is directly tied to the animations/positions, and without those animations the need just builds and builds.

I did notice a possible bug just a few minutes ago, when one of three women in my game sat down on a toilet to use it, and two other women choose the same toilet for some sex even though it was already occupied. Which of course resulted in them sitting "inside" each other. I don't know if was just a temporarily glitch or something that could get repeated, so I will keep an eye open to see if it happens again. When do the actors check if their target is vacant? I'm guessing that perhaps they started heading towards the toilet before the first woman sat down, and then they ”didn't notice” that it was no longer vacant when they finally got there.

Loving the mod so far. Two things tough:

1. Even if sims reject sex just speeding up time and letting them do their things generally results in them having sex anyway. Even the ones I just "creeped" out for wanting sex.

2. Is there a way to prevent the sims from taking off their clothes during sex?

I'm using 0.2V.

Always when I try to add Amras Animations in the settings I get an "failed to add package: Amra72_Animations" error. What could cause this?

There is a possible conflict between AW_Amra72_Animations and OKW_Amra72_Animations. If you still have AW_Amra72_Animations, remove it from your mods folder.

Is it possible for Male to rape another Male in this mod or is it only male vs female only?

Male raping Male, Female raping Male or Female raping Female will be available in the next release.

Loving the mod so far. Two things tough:

1. Even if sims reject sex just speeding up time and letting them do their things generally results in them having sex anyway. Even the ones I just "creeped" out for wanting sex.

2. Is there a way to prevent the sims from taking off their clothes during sex?

I'm using 0.2V.

Not yet, but I'll add an option to keep clothes.

There is a possible conflict between AW_Amra72_Animations and OKW_Amra72_Animations. If you still have AW_Amra72_Animations, remove it from your mods folder.

Male raping Male, Female raping Male or Female raping Female will be available in the next release.

Is there a specific expansion we need for the training dummy?  Its showing up in buy mode but I can't place it anywhere on a residential lot, does it have to be a community lot?  And I haven't been able to find the condom dispenser, yet.

As for Amra's new animations, Oniki is totally right.  Until one removes AW_Amra72_animations, Kinky won't load the new animation files.   If Master made his animations for the new version of Kinky, I'd just get rid of Kicker's mod since I only was using it for Amra and Masters animations.

Just loaded Amra72 animations and WOW the woohoo loops are epic!! The way they transition from one animation to the next is sooo smooth.

The condom machine is in misc decorations. Sims will autonomously buy from the machine and condoms appear in inventory. Setting the build/buy filter to custom content might help you find it.

One question about condom tokens in inventory, are they supposed to count down through being used? I had a teen get pregnant although she had 10 condoms in her inventory.

Autonomous condom usage needs tuning.

Was Male on Male animation not just rape. I will look forward to next release. Thanks for rely Deviancy,Luffyboy & onikikay.

Is there a specific expansion we need for the training dummy?  Its showing up in buy mode but I can't place it anywhere on a residential lot, does it have to be a community lot?  And I haven't been able to find the condom dispenser, yet.

Sorry, the training dummy requires World Adventures. The condom dispenser is available in Community Objects > Misc Objects.

I'm seeing a problem with rapists in 0.2. A rapist snuck into my sim's house and jumped her, the dust cloud appeared and I got the "loser" placeholder message, but then they stood right up again and my sim started telling the rapist a joke. The dust cloud lingered, and they were both naked while this happened. After a few seconds, the rapist pounced again, and I got the "loser" placeholder again, then they stood up and started at each other for a few seconds (still naked and with a dust cloud). This cycle kept repeating, maybe a dozen times. Sometimes my sim would start a normal social interaction, other times they would just stand facing each other until the rapist pounced again.

I'm seeing a problem with rapists in 0.2. A rapist snuck into my sim's house and jumped her, the dust cloud appeared and I got the "loser" placeholder message, but then they stood right up again and my sim started telling the rapist a joke. The dust cloud lingered, and they were both naked while this happened. After a few seconds, the rapist pounced again, and I got the "loser" placeholder again, then they stood up and started at each other for a few seconds (still naked and with a dust cloud). This cycle kept repeating, maybe a dozen times. Sometimes my sim would start a normal social interaction, other times they would just stand facing each other until the rapist pounced again.

The rapist system has not been modified. So the bugs from previous versions are still there. The rape interaction will be modified in Version 0.2.1 to use the new animation system.

Edit: Version 0.2.1 is ready to download.

Sorry, the training dummy requires World Adventures. The condom dispenser is available in Community Objects > Misc Objects.

I got the dispenser to work but I don't have WA, so that makes sense about the dummy.  I only use Generations, Ambitions, Late Night, Seasons, and Supernatural, the expansions just give me issues, especially Pets, which is why I'm glad you made it optional.

Um...should rapists walk into our homes? Because a guy that I saw around town raping women, arrived by taxi, and walked into my house. Where my teenage daughter was all alone with our dog and horse. Are they that bold now? If so, I better be more careful! My daughter was almost violated. If they can walk into our houses like this, will the burglar alarms work with them in the future or we can call the police at least? I don't want to be watching my daughter 24/7 to make sure she's safe....at least until her athletics are maxed. Which is the only way to fight off rapists?

Um...should rapists walk into our homes? Because a guy that I saw around town raping women, arrived by taxi, and walked into my house. Where my teenage daughter was all alone with our dog and horse. Are they that bold now? If so, I better be more careful! My daughter was almost violated. If they can walk into our houses like this, will the burglar alarms work with them in the future or we can call the police at least? I don't want to be watching my daughter 24/7 to make sure she's safe....at least until her athletics are maxed. Which is the only way to fight off rapists?

You have to lock the door, I noticed every night they come to my house and kept losing the fight.

Thank you so much for the update :D  I would gift you plenty if only my visa card got accepted but for some dumb reason it won't :(  So i can only wish you moneybags galore as i do with Amra72 :lol:    :heart:  Good luck, and thanks for changing the rules of the game :D  I love it :P  :heart:

I had the same problem with adding amras animations.  After I removed aw_amra72_animations it worked :)