[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi there, i have a problem while installing this mod. After i download the zip file, and extract it. the list of file are the same as in your instruction. However, they are 0 kb at all. and when i start game, no kinkyworld tab when i click on my sims TT.TT

Can you please help me !!!!

Got babies-teen lifespan set at 10 days, YA is set for 30 days and A is set at 10 days and Elder set at 2 days-seems to help with over population of the town :)  her cycle does last longer, it will say period has started-not sure of the wording off of the top of my head- and it lets me know when she's fertile.  I'm not sure what all the stages of the cycle refer to but the stage where in her info said fertile only lasted for 1 hr.  Did seem awfully short that's why I thought I'd ask.

My sim just had a notification saying she was in fertile period at 10:06pm.  I checked her info again at 10:16pm.  It said her menstrual cycle was follicular.

That's absolutly normal. The fertile period warning appears a bit before the end of follicular phase and so before the ovulation phase begins. The fertile period ends with the beginning of the luteal phase.

please help they won't stop ... one baby after another I don't undrestand ? did I do something wrong ? Even without my permession they have their way out ... 4 and sitll coming is there a problem ? ??? how do I make them stop from making another one ?

I don't want to use penis on girls mod .... and strap-on not showing :'( I don't know what to do I dowloaded everything in place ... like the instruction .... no strapon on girls when naked :o how to put it on ? like a penis 

I have my game configured with Kinky > Settings > WooHoo > Strapon Usage > Auto. With that setting, it should automatically use a strapon whenever two girls are woohooing in a position that requires a penis (or strapon).

I do have other mods installed that provide a strapon as a clothing accessory, but that version isn't used for any of the Kinky animations.

Edit: to clarify, the strapon used in Kinky is included in the basic KW download.

hello well I did go to Kinky > Settings > but no Woohoo or Strapon Usage is showing anywhere I don't undrestand ? did I miss a mod ? can u send me one please thanks :)

I've been thinking. If you could make the interaction raping elsewhere, not only on the floor.

Sorry for bad English.

You can actually. I only found out by chance, but your sim needs to be using the object you want them raped on. For example if you want it to happen on the couch just have them sit on the couch until the rape is queued up. They'll stand up for the fight, but will go right onto the couch afterwards. Any object that has a rough animation available can be used.

I've been thinking. If you could make the interaction raping elsewhere, not only on the floor.

Sorry for bad English.

You can actually. I only found out by chance, but your sim needs to be using the object you want them raped on. For example if you want it to happen on the couch just have them sit on the couch until the rape is queued up. They'll stand up for the fight, but will go right onto the couch afterwards. Any object that has a rough animation available can be used.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I don´t know about this!!

Thank!!!

PS: I love you!!

(Sorry for bad English.)

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I don't want to use penis on girls mod .... and strap-on not showing :'( I don't know what to do I dowloaded everything in place ... like the instruction .... no strapon on girls when naked :o how to put it on ? like a penis 

I have my game configured with Kinky > Settings > WooHoo > Strapon Usage > Auto. With that setting, it should automatically use a strapon whenever two girls are woohooing in a position that requires a penis (or strapon).

I do have other mods installed that provide a strapon as a clothing accessory, but that version isn't used for any of the Kinky animations.

Edit: to clarify, the strapon used in Kinky is included in the basic KW download.

hello well I did go to Kinky > Settings > but no Woohoo or Strapon Usage is showing anywhere I don't undrestand ? did I miss a mod ? can u send me one please thanks :)

What version of Kinky World do you have installed? If you aren't sure, when you load a saved game or start a new town, a dialog show show up telling what version it is. I have the latest public version, 0.2.8.

post-726817-0-33650100-1478451323_thumb.png

Are you sure you have KW enabled? When you first install it, the mod is loaded but it is not enabled. There is some documentation on enabling the mod and using the settings available here: http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Settings:_Main_Menu

Here is what I see when I go to Kinky > Settings:

post-726817-0-93490000-1478451341_thumb.png

What version of Kinky World do you have installed? If you aren't sure, when you load a saved game or start a new town, a dialog show show up telling what version it is. I have the latest public version, 0.2.8.

attachicon.gifkw_version.PNG

Are you sure you have KW enabled? When you first install it, the mod is loaded but it is not enabled. There is some documentation on enabling the mod and using the settings available here: http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Settings:_Main_Menu

attachicon.gifkw_settings.PNG

it's the same version I did install the game in french by mistake so I'm trying to translate the menu ,   I did find that  strap is on and  automatique ... it's the one before something like ( "condom" <<<<< condones usage) right ? well it's on but no sign when two girls make love ... no sign off it ... only in the menu checked it auto ... still no strapon ... both naked and nothing in there :'(

I just had a weird bug happen I saved my game during the Full Moon and noticed my female sim had her fertility cycle reset to the start of her Fertility period when I reloaded my game and she stayed fertile for 4 days 

*Edit*

This only happened with the active sim all the inactive females where fine and only stayed fertile for as long as they where supposed too

I'm sure I downloaded every single file here's look it's the same but still no strapon on show ... even if it's there in the menu auto :'(  by the way condom are limited right and nothing in the inventory ... well where can I find more ??

I donwload this but I don't know where to find it :o

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47273-sims-3-simlish-alternative-to-onikis-condoms/

post-1108224-0-25064500-1478468395_thumb.png

Love this mod but have been experiencing problems. I can't click on rabbit holes or residential lots except those generated by the game (city hall, police station etc) No custom content and it started with version 2.8. 

Happened to me too once, I deleted every kinkyworld packages, reinstalled them, cleared the cahces etc., ran the game then everything became clickable again :D

I've got a problem where the Woodoo ends after the first stage unless I manually progress the states. Honestly I'm not sure what settings I should be using to get the auto progression to work properly because it works properly in another save with the same settings.

Random Position - Enabled

Woohoo Sequence Progression - Auto

Force Random Next State - True

Any ideas? Thanks.

I have exactly the same issue with these settings too but only with my controled sims, but auto progress works perfectly for the NPC..
If they are tired hungry whatever just rl ain't no action going to happen. That's why when I get home tell my woman get in that kitchen and make me a pie. LOL

I had the same issue it is the "Force Random Next State - True" it has to be false. The sims will  automatically change positions (aka: progress the action) with with Woohoo Sequence Progression on auto. But do not use Force Random Next State.

This worked. Thank you.

I'm sure I downloaded every single file here's look it's the same but still no strapon on show ... even if it's there in the menu auto :'(  by the way condom are limited right and nothing in the inventory ... well where can I find more ??

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47273-sims-3-simlish-alternative-to-onikis-condoms/

Use the computer for Online shopping or go to the grocery store.

The condom dispenser can be found in Buy Mode under decor but I think that's for community lots.

I'm not sure about the condom mod you linked too I just use the ones that come with KW

As for the strapon I've found that problem is coming from some of the animations cause the gender flags are not set right

That link is for an alternative condom machine. It replaces the one that comes with just installing KW. In order to get the condom machines, you have to edit a community lot, and the machines are available as community objects. If you buy from a machine, you get 5 condoms.

The best way to buy condoms is from the grocery store. When you get them there (or online from the computer), you get a box of 20. They are under household items (things like bubble bath, rubber duck, candles, etc.). KW adds condoms, pills to make male sims get an erection (although only the selected sim can take them, I don't think you can make another sim take them), medicine for HIV, etc.

I don't know what to say about the strapons. It might be that the animation has to set a flag to enable it. What I recall from previous versions of KW is that the two girls will start going at it, and after a few moments the strapon will suddenly appear on the appropriate girl. I haven't been in a situation to notice it with the current version, but I have seen a girl wear it while going solo.

That link is for an alternative condom machine. It replaces the one that comes with just installing KW. In order to get the condom machines, you have to edit a community lot, and the machines are available as community objects. If you buy from a machine, you get 5 condoms.

The best way to buy condoms is from the grocery store. When you get them there (or online from the computer), you get a box of 20. They are under household items (things like bubble bath, rubber duck, candles, etc.). KW adds condoms, pills to make male sims get an erection (although only the selected sim can take them, I don't think you can make another sim take them), medicine for HIV, etc.

I don't know what to say about the strapons. It might be that the animation has to set a flag to enable it. What I recall from previous versions of KW is that the two girls will start going at it, and after a few moments the strapon will suddenly appear on the appropriate girl. I haven't been in a situation to notice it with the current version, but I have seen a girl wear it while going solo.

No it's definitely the gender flags coming from the animations mainly from l666's anim's.

This is where being a former modder who worked with Twallan  the creator of the Nraas mods comes in handy I can do things the average user can't. I compared the XML from l666's anim's with Amra72's and noticed the difference so I changed a few of the flags on a couple of amin's I know don't look right when a female initiates the woohoo for most of the straight anim's she has both male and female tags for both Actor 0 and Actor 1 when only the female flag is needed for Actor 1

Basically anytime a strapon is needed for gay/lesbian anim's you need to have both gender flags for Actor 0 and Actor 1

But the for straight anim's you only need the strapon tag for who ever the male is going to be whether it's Actor 0 or Actor 1 amd just one gender flag for the female Actor once again depending on who is going to be Actor 0 or Actor 1

But for mixed anim's where the female is using a strapon for giving a guy anal same rule applies for the gay/lesbian anim's

No it's definitely the gender flags coming from the animations mainly from l666's anim's.

This is where being a former modder who worked with Twallan  the creator of the Nraas mods comes in handy I can do things the average user can't. I compared the XML from l666's anim's with Amra72's and noticed the difference so I changed a few of the flags on a couple of amin's I know don't look right when a female initiates the woohoo for most of the straight anim's she has both male and female tags for both Actor 0 and Actor 1 when only the female flag is needed for Actor 1

Basically anytime a strapon is needed for gay/lesbian anim's you need to have both gender flags for Actor 0 and Actor 1

But the for straight anim's you only need the strapon tag for who ever the male is going to be whether it's Actor 0 or Actor 1 amd just one gender flag for the female Actor once again depending on who is going to be Actor 0 or Actor 1

But for mixed anim's where the female is using a strapon for giving a guy anal same rule applies for the gay/lesbian anim's

I'm sorry to say this but it's really fucked up .... my male sim have been raped by an old hag .... I don't get it I disabled raping for males only for females ... and 1% chance that will happen ... It feels so freaking wierd you know lol :D 

Use the computer for Online shopping or go to the grocery store.

The condom dispenser can be found in Buy Mode under decor but I think that's for community lots.

I'm not sure about the condom mod you linked too I just use the ones that come with KW

As for the strapon I've found that problem is coming from some of the animations cause the gender flags are not set right

ohh u're telling me I have to put one in shemale mod for that ? :o I get it thanks I thought it's just a point ... fishy

I'm sorry to say this but it's really fucked up .... my male sim have been raped by an old hag .... I don't get it I disabled raping for males only for females ... and 1% chance that will happen ... It feels so freaking wierd you know lol :D

thanks man I'll check it I didn't know there are in the store

please help it won't stop one fertile after another she's pregnant ... I don't get it ... she didn't do sex with no one ... how come ?? 

I did find the strapon thanks by the way but ... lol this time it gets wierd half of my sim is gone when naked :D I mean the bottom :/

please help it won't stop one fertile after another she's pregnant ... I don't get it ... she didn't do sex with no one ... how come ?? 

I did find the strapon thanks by the way but ... lol this time it gets wierd half of my sim is gone when naked :D I mean the bottom :/

Sounds like you either have a mod conflict, outdated nude clothing or don't have nude clothing for with a maternity morph

Try Maraas setup guide and clear out your mods folders http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

well here just take a look it's a bit wierd cause when she takes a bath or going for a dump ... it's all good 

but when I do it myself I turn her naked it goes like this I'm geussing it's all about the strapon but I think ti's probably cause I did something wrong when she was pregnant , she makes love with another girl ... the strapon  did work, it apeared for a moment and then her half bottom suddenly desapear permanatly ! :o  whenever I tried to put her naked it still the same :( please help I don't know what to do I tried everything even removing one mode after another still the same :'(

post-1108224-0-21847300-1478544068_thumb.png

I have a slight suggestion. 

Arousal effect should be somewhat modified per age... teens/young adults being the easiest to get aroused while elders are least. Because honestly, the only ones in my town having autonomous sex are a bunch of senior citizens. :P

I agree; I was playing a teen girl who was teasing her teen boyfriend. He had no arousal at all after she was flirting with him and flashing her boobies, I checked his moodlets.  I was like, "Whaaaat?"  That's not realistic at all, lol.

You have to change his relative age with master controller, I personally put it at around like the closest to them turning into an adult, but i make sure to leave enough time so they can go to prom.Hope this helps. :D

well here just take a look it's a bit wierd cause when she takes a bath or going for a dump ... it's all good 

but when I do it myself I turn her naked it goes like this I'm geussing it's all about the strapon but I think ti's probably cause I did something wrong when she was pregnant , she makes love with another girl ... the strapon  did work, it apeared for a moment and then her half bottom suddenly desapear permanatly ! :o  whenever I tried to put her naked it still the same :( please help I don't know what to do I tried everything even removing one mode after another still the same :'(

Did you turn your sim into a shemale because if you did you are going to need the female penis made by CMAR at sexysims because the females not having a bottom are a sign that you turned your sim into a shemale, but if that's not the case like the previous person said you might have outdated nude outfits or there is a conflict with your nude outfits like you have 2 sets made by different modders hope this helps. :D  :angel:

I have a slight suggestion. 

Arousal effect should be somewhat modified per age... teens/young adults being the easiest to get aroused while elders are least. Because honestly, the only ones in my town having autonomous sex are a bunch of senior citizens. :P

I agree; I was playing a teen girl who was teasing her teen boyfriend. He had no arousal at all after she was flirting with him and flashing her boobies, I checked his moodlets.  I was like, "Whaaaat?"  That's not realistic at all, lol.

You have to change his relative age with master controller, I personally put it at around like the closest to them turning into an adult, but i make sure to leave enough time so they can go to prom.Hope this helps. :D

Actually using Master Controllers Age Absolute is better Age Relative doesn't always stick