[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Should I have to use another mod to get male pregnant? I'm wondering if there's male pregnancy in this KW mod... Can anybody answer me...

I think you will have to use another mod.  I use NRaas' WooHooer in conjunction with Alfiechan's Passion for male-male pregnancies.  You will also need pregnancy-morph-compatible outfits for males.

WooHooer: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer

Passion: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6436-download/

Some outfits for your pregnant male sims: here (for teens) and here (for YA/A)  - I am sure there are others out there, but those are the ones I have in my game.

Hey ya'll! This is my first time posting here, so I hope this will be a great experience. So I have KW v. 0.2.8, build 325, and I am so happy to find out that this mod is still supported by oniki. What I am wondering is, can a sim currently be impregnated via a horse, and if not, is this function planned for a future update?

Im hoping that one day my sim can carry foals and sell them, rather then have two horses. Turns out having horses can be very sim time consuming.

Also, im pretty sure that the horse cock accessories is likely an add on from one of the animation packs, but, is there some way that this mod could set it to where if the horse is not aroused or something, perhaps that cock become hidden or unequipped, much like the dildo does when not in use? And if not, (suggestion box!) Add this sort of function to a later update?

Thsnks for your time! I love your mod oniki!

At the moment impregnation by horses is not implemented as far as I know.

I THINK it will be at some point in the future.

No the horses like the dogs have their cocks on show at all times.....

I know someone on this forum made a KW-compatible mod with a dog sheath, so the dogs' cocks would be hidden when not in use.  I use it so I don't keep getting error meesages spit at me (I keep ZooLover turned off and don't want to see a constant stream of male dogs with their junk hanging out).  Maybe it could be modified to work for horses as well?

FYI, both the dog and horse cocks are included with the KW base mod.

Hey ya'll! This is my first time posting here, so I hope this will be a great experience. So I have KW v. 0.2.8, build 325, and I am so happy to find out that this mod is still supported by oniki. What I am wondering is, can a sim currently be impregnated via a horse, and if not, is this function planned for a future update?

Im hoping that one day my sim can carry foals and sell them, rather then have two horses. Turns out having horses can be very sim time consuming.

Also, im pretty sure that the horse cock accessories is likely an add on from one of the animation packs, but, is there some way that this mod could set it to where if the horse is not aroused or something, perhaps that cock become hidden or unequipped, much like the dildo does when not in use? And if not, (suggestion box!) Add this sort of function to a later update?

Thsnks for your time! I love your mod oniki!

At the moment impregnation by horses is not implemented as far as I know.

I THINK it will be at some point in the future.

No the horses like the dogs have their cocks on show at all times.....

I know someone on this forum made a KW-compatible mod with a dog sheath, so the dogs' cocks would be hidden when not in use. I use it so I don't keep getting error meesages spit at me (I keep ZooLover turned off and don't want to see a constant stream of male dogs with their junk hanging out). Maybe it could be modified to work for horses as well?

FYI, both the dog and horse cocks are included with the KW base mod.

Ah, well i really hope that update comes soon then. Until then, i guess its puppies!

Could someone help me with a problem? When I start an animation, whatever she hard a few seconds and then closes alone most of the time, and when this does not occur it simply changes to another without me to make a choice.

Sorry for my english I had to use Google translator. =/

I'm having problems with High School. My sim goes to school and attends class. When in class, her grades stay exactly even, no matter what action I choose from take notes, ask question, etc. When there is a break (lunch, etc.), it shows that she is skipping school, and her grades go down. When school is done for the day, there is no homework, and I don't see any way for her grades to go up.

What am I doing wrong?

(I have read all I can find about school in this thread and on the wiki. The search here limits results to 100, and if the answer is here, I don't know the correct search term to find it.)

Is there a way to have it so my sim will never deny sex? is there an option or can i get tips on how to have it easier for my sim to accept?

Is there a way to have it so my sim will never deny sex? is there an option or can i get tips on how to have it easier for my sim to accept?

click just about anywhere... -> Kinky->Miscellaneous. enable Debug Interaction, and also enable TestingCheatss.

then click on the sim -> Kinky->Debug->AlwaysAccept (Currently; OFF) and change it to On

Hi, the legacy system is not working for me, whenever I add a package like the WTWanimations for the gloryhole it just does nothing. In earlier versions it would be there like the screenshot provided by oniki back when somebody else asked about it. I copy/paste the names of the packages so there shouldn't be any typo's.

Is there a way to force the packages? Is there an extra option to disable or enable it that I looked over?

It's strange though, when I click for example the gloryhole I can choose the animations I want, but then they just get together and stand there.

Hi, the legacy system is not working for me, whenever I add a package like the WTWanimations for the gloryhole it just does nothing. In earlier versions it would be there like the screenshot provided by oniki back when somebody else asked about it. I copy/paste the names of the packages so there shouldn't be any typo's.

Is there a way to force the packages? Is there an extra option to disable or enable it that I looked over?

It's strange though, when I click for example the gloryhole I can choose the animations I want, but then they just get together and stand there.

The lastest update to Kinkyworld seems to automagically find the compatible packages, and loads them.

You can check by going kinkgy->Settings->Woohoo->Packages and seeing if they loaded.

I have a Mike24 package that doesn't load. Seems to be an issue with that animation package, because not only is it not picked up automagically, I can't manually load it, either.

Hello, I'm having an issue. All sex related actions states that "no stage was found" can someone help me on the issue? I couldnt find a solution in the thread.

It means you do not have the animations loaded.

If you have the animations installed and are using the latest version then they should register automatically otherwise you will need to register them yourself .

Hello, I'm having an issue. All sex related actions states that "no stage was found" can someone help me on the issue? I couldnt find a solution in the thread.

It means you do not have the animations loaded.

If you have the animations installed and are using the latest version then they should register automatically otherwise you will need to register them yourself .

Thank you. But I download the latest version that was mentioned in the topic starter post. Is there a newer version or is it easier to do it manuelly. If so, how would I go about it.

Hi. I recently installed the mod and all of its requirements. The scripts work correctly, however I have noticed that for some reason the man's penis doesn't co-operate with Woohooing, and never changes position. Also, no matter what I install, the woman's nipples don't show. Any help would be appreciated (Just as a FYI, i'm new to Sims 3 modding. Any tips for modding in the future is also appreciated). Thanks!

The lastest update to Kinkyworld seems to automagically find the compatible packages, and loads them.

You can check by going kinkgy->Settings->Woohoo->Packages and seeing if they loaded.

I have a Mike24 package that doesn't load. Seems to be an issue with that animation package, because not only is it not picked up automagically, I can't manually load it, either.

It only shows the packages I manually loaded though, I have 3 Mike24 packages, 3 L666 packages and also the amra packages.

Then I have the following who are not loading (not manually, not automatically):

- HDSCreations - big load of animations

- SFanimations

- SMAnimations

- WTWanimations

So that's alot I'm not getting =/

It only shows the packages I manually loaded though, I have 3 Mike24 packages, 3 L666 packages and also the amra packages.

Then I have the following who are not loading (not manually, not automatically):

- HDSCreations - big load of animations

- SFanimations

- SMAnimations

- WTWanimations

So that's alot I'm not getting =/

Uhm I'm not 100% sure but last I knew the animations needed to be KW Animations.I don't believe - HDSCreations - big load of animations

- SFanimations

- SMAnimations

- WTWanimations are KW compliant those I thought were for Animated Woohoo

I need help. My sims will not longer have sex.

I tell my sims to have sex on a bed, they talk, they agree, walk over to the bed, but then they just stand there for a very long time one gets undressed then one cancels the interaction, and nothing happens. The only way to have sex now is if one is masturbating and I invite the other.