[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

what are you talking about? Are you crazy?everybody makes mods for games.you cant scare people,you have bullshit

Calm down mate :) First off, let me make clear that i have absolutely no problem with the fact that Oniki earns a few bucks.

It's not about making mods for a game it's about making money off of mods. You are not allowed to earn any money of an IP you are not related to, it's like going in to a grocery store and selling their goods but keeping the money for yourself. Patreon kinda walks in a gray area since it's donation based and therefor Oniki can say these donations are not related to KinkyWorld (which they aren't of course). And as long as the mod gets also released as a free version with all features Oniki should be fine.

Uhmmm who has time to read a TOS, pretty boring stuff. WHY bother breathing air and living is illegal, driving a car with upgrades not designed by manufactures of the car we buy is illegal so just do it enjoy the game which just by playing it is illegal cause you are having fun and that is not allowed. JUST like a newly acquired lawyer, to prance around with his law degree.

That's the thing I don't know to do, I just know the way I say it before, Idk the other way.

Click on a sim and open Kinky -> Settings  -> Global and turn on Rape. That will then allow you to turn on the Rapist service from the Services one (makes sense - can't have Rapist service if Rape is disalllowed!)

Sims with the Rapist trait will normally rape anyone on command, but they are still subject to some blockers like being young teens and not yet into WooHoo, and not being able to WooHoo with family members if Incest is turned off. Fatigue or low mood bars can also block WooHoo, even for an evil sex crazed fiend. I've found that Supernatural life states can turn them off, too, although a Ghost girl I added to the family was fine (probably because it was easier to get them liking each other and I was controlling both sims. Plus she was already a Masochist...)

I did I enabled the too of them the global and services and don't allow me to rape anyone. the option is there but don't let me click on it.

I've got a problem where the Woodoo ends after the first stage unless I manually progress the states. Honestly I'm not sure what settings I should be using to get the auto progression to work properly because it works properly in another save with the same settings.

Random Position - Enabled

Woohoo Sequence Progression - Auto

Force Random Next State - True

Any ideas? Thanks.

I've got a problem where the Woodoo ends after the first stage unless I manually progress the states. Honestly I'm not sure what settings I should be using to get the auto progression to work properly because it works properly in another save with the same settings.

Any ideas? Thanks.

I have exactly the same issue with these settings too but only with my controled sims, but auto progress works perfectly for the NPC..

Any ideas? Thanks.

I have exactly the same issue with these settings too but only with my controled sims, but auto progress works perfectly for the NPC..
If they are tired hungry whatever just rl ain't no action going to happen. That's why when I get home tell my woman get in that kitchen and make me a pie. LOL

Any ideas? Thanks.

If they are tired hungry whatever just rl ain't no action going to happen. That's why when I get home tell my woman get in that kitchen and make me a pie. LOL

I had the same issue it is the "Force Random Next State - True" it has to be false. The sims will  automatically change positions (aka: progress the action) with with Woohoo Sequence Progression on auto. But do not use Force Random Next State.

EA/Maxis will contact Oniki if anything isn't in line with their TOS, like they did with WickedWhims.

Wait, EA contacted Turbo for WickedWhims? For what purpose? What was out of line for EA to warrant direct communication?

He had to rename it from WickedWhoohoo to WickedWhims since Woohoo is a term used in the Sims.

Hey everyone ! I have a problem. When I want to ask for Woohoo with my sims, it freezes for a few seconds, then a window appears to choose the action but it's all black so I can't see what I'm clicking, and the game crashes..

And the solo animations works perfectly :/...

My sims are rejecting the group sex option when I invite others to join in. Its says WooHooJoin.InteractionFeedback:Rejected. I have made them all best friends, and also added them to my active house hold, but this has not made a difference. Is there anyway I can change this setting so that whoever I invite accepts every time?

My sims are rejecting the group sex option when I invite others to join in. Its says WooHooJoin.InteractionFeedback:Rejected. I have made them all best friends, and also added them to my active house hold, but this has not made a difference. Is there anyway I can change this setting so that whoever I invite accepts every time?

Depends on who your trying to invite is it a female or male?

If it's a female I've found having both females as bi-sexual or bi-curious works almost every time

Kinky > Debug > Always Accept > on

Never be rejected again :)

Ok, for dumb people like me ... when I click on my Sim I get options ... one of them is Kinky ... there is no direct "debug" option under Kinky so I chose "settings" ... again there is no direct debug setting, only in "miscellaneous", but there is no always accept option ... am I looking in the wrong menu?

ok, found it. you have to enable the debug commands in the console (strg+leftshift+c at the same time, then type oniki.kinkymod.enabledebug ... then you get further choices when you click on your Sim).

Ok, for dumb people like me ... when I click on my Sim I get options ... one of them is Kinky ... there is no direct "debug" option under Kinky so I chose "settings" ... again there is no direct debug setting, only in "miscellaneous", but there is no always accept option ... am I looking in the wrong menu?

ok, found it. you have to enable the debug commands in the console (strg+leftshift+c at the same time, then type oniki.kinkymod.enabledebug ... then you get further choices when you click on your Sim).

Complicated. As you did, enable debug options, then click your sim kinky>debug .

Hi, I am having a problem with the Kinky High School stuff.

My sim and one other student show up each day. For the other 4 or so potential students, I get messages about script errors (I have Nraas Debug Enabler and Nraas Error Trap with the Disable Dereferencing Tuning). Is there anything I can do to get them to actually show up and attend school?

I don't intend to switch to their families, but it looks a little odd with two sims sitting in the back of the class and no other students.

Any ideas? Thanks.

I had the same issue it is the "Force Random Next State - True" it has to be false. The sims will  automatically change positions (aka: progress the action) with with Woohoo Sequence Progression on auto. But do not use Force Random Next State.

I have all of the above plus Force Random Next State to false, still just the one position no matter the length of time I set.

Capturjje.png

Sadly i seem to be having trouble with this mod, while the menu option is there i too cannot find the traits or skills, also all the interactions seem to give errors. Whenever i try on of the actions it either does nothing or teleports my sim to her house directly and then does nothing. Also each time i try the actions i get a report from Error Trap in game.

As others have said it was really time for a mod like that and i really hope that A) you get to fix the little glitches here and there (and i know that i sound like a dick there, but i actually aplaud you for the work you put in this and you are also MUCH more talented than me)  And B: get to reach all your goals with this mod, cant wait for the whole thing! :D

The traits are only rewards at this time. So you can't select them. And the skills must be unlocked, like other skills, by performing certain interactions.

For the sims reseting, do NOT use ErrorTrap. This mods cause more problems thant it solve, causing ResetException when there is no need to (eg: simple routing failure).

The message you see when a sim performs an interaction (eg: Oniki.KinkyMod.ShowPussyToDog.InteractionFeeback_Rejected_Public) is NOT an error. This is a normal feedback message that I have to write and will be localized.

As I said in my first post. Your sims won't accept to do kinky things if they are not used to. For exemple, If you want your sim to be an axhibitionnist you have to train him (being topless on the beach during sunny days is a good start). Or, you can simply turn off the autonomy by using the command: oniki.kinkymod.autonomylevel 1. (Not fully tested, it might not work for all interactions).

I don't want to use penis on girls mod .... and strap-on not showing :'( I don't know what to do I dowloaded everything in place ... like the instruction .... no strapon on girls when naked :o how to put it on ? like a penis 

I don't want to use penis on girls mod .... and strap-on not showing :'( I don't know what to do I dowloaded everything in place ... like the instruction .... no strapon on girls when naked :o how to put it on ? like a penis 

I have my game configured with Kinky > Settings > WooHoo > Strapon Usage > Auto. With that setting, it should automatically use a strapon whenever two girls are woohooing in a position that requires a penis (or strapon).

I do have other mods installed that provide a strapon as a clothing accessory, but that version isn't used for any of the Kinky animations.

Edit: to clarify, the strapon used in Kinky is included in the basic KW download.