[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I don't want to use penis on girls mod .... and strap-on not showing :'( I don't know what to do I dowloaded everything in place ... like the instruction .... no strapon on girls when naked :o how to put it on ? like a penis 

I have my game configured with Kinky > Settings > WooHoo > Strapon Usage > Auto. With that setting, it should automatically use a strapon whenever two girls are woohooing in a position that requires a penis (or strapon).

I do have other mods installed that provide a strapon as a clothing accessory, but that version isn't used for any of the Kinky animations.

Edit: to clarify, the strapon used in Kinky is included in the basic KW download.

well here just take a look it's a bit wierd cause when she takes a bath or going for a dump ... it's all good 

but when I do it myself I turn her naked it goes like this I'm geussing it's all about the strapon but I think ti's probably cause I did something wrong when she was pregnant , she makes love with another girl ... the strapon  did work, it apeared for a moment and then her half bottom suddenly desapear permanatly ! :o  whenever I tried to put her naked it still the same :( please help I don't know what to do I tried everything even removing one mode after another still the same :'(

Is she pregnant?

I've only seen that happen when you have nude clothing or custom skins that are corrupt

Or from nude clothing missing a maternity morph when their a teen

I don't want to use penis on girls mod .... and strap-on not showing :'( I don't know what to do I dowloaded everything in place ... like the instruction .... no strapon on girls when naked :o how to put it on ? like a penis 

I have my game configured with Kinky > Settings > WooHoo > Strapon Usage > Auto. With that setting, it should automatically use a strapon whenever two girls are woohooing in a position that requires a penis (or strapon).

I do have other mods installed that provide a strapon as a clothing accessory, but that version isn't used for any of the Kinky animations.

Edit: to clarify, the strapon used in Kinky is included in the basic KW download.

well here just take a look it's a bit wierd cause when she takes a bath or going for a dump ... it's all good 

but when I do it myself I turn her naked it goes like this I'm geussing it's all about the strapon but I think ti's probably cause I did something wrong when she was pregnant , she makes love with another girl ... the strapon  did work, it apeared for a moment and then her half bottom suddenly desapear permanatly ! :o  whenever I tried to put her naked it still the same :( please help I don't know what to do I tried everything even removing one mode after another still the same :'(

Did you turn your sim into a shemale because if you did you are going to need the female penis made by CMAR at sexysims because the females not having a bottom are a sign that you turned your sim into a shemale, but if that's not the case like the previous person said you might have outdated nude outfits or there is a conflict with your nude outfits like you have 2 sets made by different modders hope this helps. :D  :angel:

thanks man I think it's a bug , I fix it by going to the cheat  command menue Ctr+Shift+C Testingcheatsenabled true the Editing sim I changed some clothes randomly then I tried to get her naked again and everything works :D :D :D 

Is she pregnant?

I've only seen that happen when you have nude clothing or custom skins that are corrupt

Or from nude clothing missing a maternity morph when their a teen

thanks man I think it's a bug , I fix it by going to the cheat  command menue Ctr+Shift+C Testingcheatsenabled true the Editing sim I changed some clothes randomly then I tried to get her naked again and everything works  :D  :D  :D 

I might have a bit off a problem here but it's feels wierd cause , I want to put the rape session only to females ... not gays ! :D

please help it feels sick when an old man gets raped by a teen girl my goodness and I watch that without doing anything ... it's horrible and disgusting ... O_o :s

what's the reason behind creating cops in this game ??? is it a bug ... I've had an intruder couple of times lately , the alarm is working like a charm everyone is awake ... the police arive in time ... the intruder wondring around in SUPER SNEAKY MOD + the cop is doing nothing watching ... then the intruder goes out like nothing happened and the cop's notification ???  LIKE HELL , <<< I'm sorry the intruder escaped>>> LIKE HELL HE DID !!!! he was watching .... or when a girl raped the cop is watching until he finishs impregnating her then the cop can beat his ass !! :'(

what's the reason behind creating cops in this game ??? is it a bug ... I've had an intruder couple of times lately , the alarm is working like a charm everyone is awake ... the police arive in time ... the intruder wondring around in SUPER SNEAKY MOD + the cop is doing nothing watching ... then the intruder goes out like nothing happened and the cop's notification ???  LIKE HELL , <<< I'm sorry the intruder escaped>>> LIKE HELL HE DID !!!! he was watching .... or when a girl raped the cop is watching until he finishs impregnating her then the cop can beat his ass !! :'(

It depends on the town in Sunset Valley the cops almost always chase after the burglar/intruders  right away at least for me they do

But in Moonlight they just do nothing but watch for me

And in the other EA Towns like Bridgeport, Riverview etc... it's kinda 50/50 sometimes they just do nothing sometimes they chase the intruder right away but results are different for everyone my brother for him the cops always chase the intruders no matter which town

And it's actually better to use Nraas Master Controller's Stylist (if you have Ambitions installed) or MC's Edit In CAS function to edit a sims outfit using testing cheats shift+click can cause problems sometimes, I once had a sim get broken using TCE shift+click

Are there any good pre built schools that work with oniki? can't find any..

There's a couple in the downloads section you may need to add few things to some of them though I don't know what extra things they may need cause  I've never used the high school feature

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67160-laudermaunt-high-school-peppermint-cheetahs-xxx-club/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55488-lungpauls-academy-for-the-new-kw-school-mod/

It depends on the town in Sunset Valley the cops almost always chase after the burglar/intruders  right away at least for me they do

And in the other EA Towns like Bridgeport, Riverview etc... it's kinda 50/50 sometimes they just do nothing sometimes they chase the intruder right away but results are different for everyone my brother for him the cops always chase the intruders no matter which town

And it's actually better to use Nraas Master Controller's Stylist (if you have Ambitions installed) or MC's Edit In CAS function to edit a sims outfit using testing cheats shift+click can cause problems sometimes, I once had a sim get broken using TCE shift+click

Thanks for the tip man but I prefer not to use Cheat :) let's just play along an let the story go it's own natural way :D

Thanks for the tip man but I prefer not to use Cheat :) let's just play along and let the story go it's own natural way :D

Thanks for the tip man but I prefer not to use Cheat :) let's just play along and let the story go its own natural way :D

I might have a bit off a problem here but it's feels wierd cause , I want to put the rape session only to females ... not gays ! :D

please help it feels sick when an old man gets raped by a teen girl my goodness and I watch that without doing anything ... it's horrible and disgusting ... O_o :s

You can change it to be specific towards a certain group, it's what I do.  I don't have the game open in front of me, but I THINK it's under "Global Settings --> Rape --> Gender"  you set that to "male."  That means your rapist is male only.  Then, on that same page, I think there's a setting that says "Gay" (or something) and you set that to "off" or "no" or whatever the alternative is, because the default is yes.

Sorry, I can't remember it more specifically, but it's easy to make male-only rapists that just rape females, not female teens raping elderly males.  Good luck!

You can change it to be specific towards a certain group, it's what I do.  I don't have the game open in front of me, but I THINK it's under "Global Settings --> Rape --> Gender"  you set that to "male."  That means your rapist is male only.  Then, on that same page, I think there's a setting that says "Gay" (or something) and you set that to "off" or "no" or whatever the alternative is, because the default is yes.

Sorry, I can't remember it more specifically, but it's easy to make male-only rapists that just rape females, not female teens raping elderly males.  Good luck!

lol well thanks but :D yeah a teen girl raped an old man just like that I was fishing at night and it happend ... but you said somthing interessting here the Gender option is about the rapist not the raped ok thanks :D

Does anyone know of a way to prevent sims from changing back into everyday outfits after finishing KW interaction?

I believe there is a setting in the kw mod that let's you choose what happens after finishing. It's either in the woohoo section or on of the others. I'm not at my computer to make for sure.

If I get like all sims 3 expansion + packs ? and If I play one of them can I get the intrractions of the other ? ???

I mean If I play sims University do I get the interractions of World Adventure ???

IMHO we do ´nt need Ambitions to use "Stylist" in Nraas Master Conroller. The stylist studio in this version is complete unfurnished (a kind of bluegrey background) and works normaly. Before November I have ´nt EP Ambitions but the Nraas "Stylist" worked. With Ambitions the stylist is furnished - as far as I noticed the only difference to the stylist with EP Ambitions.

post-1122810-0-07932100-1478678389_thumb.jpg

post-1122810-0-38509500-1478678415_thumb.jpg

IMHO we do ´nt need Ambitions to use "Stylist" in Nraas Master Conroller. The stylist studio in this version is complete unfurnished (a kind of bluegrey background) and works normaly. Before November I have ´nt EP Ambitions but the Nraas "Stylist" worked. With Ambitions the stylist is furnished - as far as I noticed the only difference to the stylist with EP Ambitions.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-2003.jpg

attachicon.gifStylistAmbitions.jpg

That top one is not Stylist that's a revised version of Plan Outfit  integrated into MC that is used when Ambitions is not installed even though it does still use the Stylist name tag for simplicity and to avoid confusion I should know back when I was still modding I helped write half of the code for virtually all the mods at Nraas

If I get like all sims 3 expansion + packs ? and If I play one of them can I get the intrractions of the other ? ???

I mean If I play sims University do I get the interractions of World Adventure ???

Unfortunatly IMHO „No“.

It s just like in the normal gameplay. without Pets, you have no pets in game. For example: Without the activated EPs for some actions / furnitures we cannot play the big piano (Night Life), not the training dildo - it is in the menue but we cannot put it in game without activated World Adventures.

Without activated OKW we cannot use kinky actions. ;)

That top one is not Stylist that's a revised version of Plan Outfit  integrated into MC that is used when Ambitions is not installed even though it does still use the Stylist name tag for simplicity and to avoid confusion I should know back when I was still modding I helped write half of the code for virtually all the mods at Nraas

Sorry, in the Nraas Menue it is called "Stylist" - not my idea.

I like (this) simplicity very much and btw. BIG FAT THANKS for your work in this soooo helpful mods!

MS

Sorry, in the Nraas Menue it is called "Stylist" - not my idea.

I like (this) simplicity very much and btw. BIG FAT THANKS for your work in this soooo helpful mods!

MS

No problem and it was Twallan's idea to keep the name tag for simplicity and he made the Stylist function possible all I did was make a revised version of Plan Outfit using some CAS elements (which is what Stylist actually is) so those who didn't have Ambitions  could use the functionality although I could never get a decent background like the CAS screen to be used.

I worked with Twallan up until late 2013 when I retired from modding due to RL problems

But currently Chain Reaction Heads the Development at Nraas and he is just as good if not better then both me and Twallan combined

Hi! Thanks for create this great mod. The best mod I used for have hot sims. :angel:
Although, I have found a problem with the layer of the penis of every male sim. It is showed like white. I do not use any condom or mod and when I started with this mod KW the penis looked fine.
Anyone knows how I can fix it?

(sorry for the quality of the pics)

post-1472433-0-65506400-1478700351_thumb.png

post-1472433-0-95658900-1478700365_thumb.png

Unfortunatly IMHO „No“.

It s just like in the normal gameplay. without Pets, you have no pets in game. For example: Without the activated EPs for some actions / furnitures we cannot play the big piano (Night Life), not the training dildo - it is in the menue but we cannot put it in game without activated World Adventures.

Without activated OKW we cannot use kinky actions. ;)

that's so ... well ok :3

but there is one problem I have two expansions university and world adventure ?? then why when I run world adventure ... university is the one to start ??? I mean I can't strat world adventure at all unless I unistall Universty ??

Hi! Thanks for create this great mod. The best mod I used for have hot sims. :angel:

Although, I have found a problem with the layer of the penis of every male sim. It is showed like white. I do not use any condom or mod and when I started with this mod KW the penis looked fine.

You're using Cmar's older penis.  Go update to the latest version.  I had the same problem, it went away when I updated the mod.

You can select which EPs are in play from the launcher. These occasionally reset when offline, so it's usually best to spot check it before starting play. If you have University Life and Pets you can choose to play with University Life on its own, Pets on its own, or both.

You still have to install them first, though!

Also, be aware that running more than a few of them at once can be pretty demanding on a system. But depends on your setup.

Ok! Thank you very much for the solution! :) I am going to download the latest version of Cmar inmediatly. 

You're using Cmar's older penis.  Go update to the latest version.  I had the same problem, it went away when I updated the mod.

hi i just recently reinstalled the game, am wondering how WIP is this mod? On the complete guide i read that its unstable and might cause corruption, is this still true? what about features compared to woohooer? If this mod has a lot more feature, i do not mind crashes and such every now and then.