[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I have a slight suggestion. 

Arousal effect should be somewhat modified per age... teens/young adults being the easiest to get aroused while elders are least. Because honestly, the only ones in my town having autonomous sex are a bunch of senior citizens. :P

I agree; I was playing a teen girl who was teasing her teen boyfriend. He had no arousal at all after she was flirting with him and flashing her boobies, I checked his moodlets.  I was like, "Whaaaat?"  That's not realistic at all, lol.

I have the cmar penis mod for both male and female, but for the life of me i can't make the shemale penises get hard, it just stays flaccid and changing the size does nothing, it works with males but not females, im using the alt nude version of it. 

http://imgur.com/a/RX9b0

I had same problem,I had old sliders,look back in forum and there is a link to the newer sliders.The sliders that were modified 11/20/2012 work for me,the earlier ones didn't. Sorry I don't remember what page good luck searching.

I'm sorry, but I'm having the same problem and I'm sure I have newest versions of both cmar penis CAS sliders and female penis (oldest versions of sliders are no longer available, as what I see on Offline Sims), so I don't know what to do: any suggestions, anyone? :(

I've noticed that every time my sim orders a pizza or calls repair tech to fix something it's always a guy that shows up which is fine for my female sim I play once in awhile but makes absolutely no sense for a straight male sim. Only wish it would send a female so my sim can have a little fun with a pizza delivery girl :P

You kinda think the mod would use one the games pre-made pizza or repair sims since one is usually female or at least create the appropriate gender for the sim who house their going too

What's the cost for the abortion/penis transplant surgery? I had 10k simoleans and the option was still grayed out saying "so and so" didn't have enough money.

20 or 25,000 Simoliens for the penis surgery.

I've noticed that every time my sim orders a pizza or calls repair tech to fix something it's always a guy that shows up which is fine for my female sim I play once in awhile but makes absolutely no sense for a straight male sim. Only wish it would send a female so my sim can have a little fun with a pizza delivery girl :P

You kinda think the mod would use one the games pre-made pizza or repair sims since one is usually female or at least create the appropriate gender for the sim who house their going too

There is a mod I`ve seen somewhere to make all service Sims female. Will try & find the link again.

Sorry to interject and I apologize if this offends anyone.

However, I feel that it is important for people to understand the EA TOS for mods/ccs/etc..., which has been a topic long discussed in many forums. I'm only mentioning this for informative purpose as I'm not inclined to get involved into your conversations. I think this mod is great and the animations are awesome and I'm very grateful to be able to receive it freely and I have all the patience in the world.

Bear in mind that all work related to TS3 legally belongs to EA because you are modifying and adding to a licensed product. This is expressed in detail in the EA TOS. EA prohibits anyone from making money off their product. The concept of patreon is "donation" to support the work of the artist. This is what makes this legal. If you enjoy anyone's work and you want to donate to them, it is perfectly fine. 

That being said, "Onky only give versions to patreons only" is technically illegal and EA could shut it down. When you only give your work to people who pay, they are no longer donors, but customers. Now giving donors earlier updates... before non-donors... well, it is a slippery slope and borderline. Let's just hope EA doesn't find out.

Cheers mate!

Sorry to interject and I apologize if this offends anyone.

However, I feel that it is important for people to understand the EA TOS for mods/ccs/etc..., which has been a topic long discussed in many forums. I'm only mentioning this for informative purpose as I'm not inclined to get involved into your conversations. I think this mod is great and the animations are awesome and I'm very grateful to be able to receive it freely and I have all the patience in the world.

Bear in mind that all work related to TS3 legally belongs to EA because you are modifying and adding to a licensed product. This is expressed in detail in the EA TOS. EA prohibits anyone from making money off their product. The concept of patreon is "donation" to support the work of the artist. This is what makes this legal. If you enjoy anyone's work and you want to donate to them, it is perfectly fine.

That being said, "Onky only give versions to patreons only" is technically illegal and EA could shut it down. When you only give your work to people who pay, they are no longer donors, but customers. Now giving donors earlier updates... before non-donors... well, it is a slippery slope and borderline. Let's just hope EA doesn't find out.

Cheers mate!

People arnt "donating" to onky for the beta updates they donate to help her so she can work on updates more, it's just extra they have access to early versions first which they help beta test as well.

Plus us "non payers" get the refined version when it's completed hence the recent v27, v28 releases.

I know I'm probably reading it wrong but it does sound like your threatening onky to release betas to nonpayers or else "someone" might grass her to EA, just doing it subtlety.

People arnt "donating" to onky for the beta updates they donate to help her so she can work on updates more, it's just extra they have access to early versions first which they help beta test as well.

Plus us "non payers" get the refined version when it's completed hence the recent v27, v28 releases.

I know I'm probably reading it wrong but it does sound like your threatening onky to release betas to nonpayers or else "someone" might grass her to EA, just doing it subtlety.

You "are" reading me wrong.

Donations are perfectly legal. Doesn't matter whether it is beta or what not, they are legal. The problem is when the line between donor/customer is crossed when someone who pays get something just for the payment. Because donation is not based on service, there is no contractual obligation. Now, saying people get updates "earlier" than those who don't pay... is borderline and argumentive. Gray area. However, someone above said at one point a certain artist "only" lets those who pay gets update, that was a clear violation. (That post should be deleted or the author should edit it)

I'm simply informing this so hopefully no artists here would cross the line b/c USA does take these things very seriously and they do not care whether the artist is informed of the law or not. And also, if forum posts are going to be censored or deleted, why would it be what I posted? I'm not the only person who understands US copyright and patent laws. It should be the posts above that mentioned certain artists special treatment of certain payers. These posts are archived and searchable on Google and anyone can find them.

Sorry if my motive is misunderstood. But I'm saying is. 1) Artists, please becareful. 2) Rest of YOU becareful with what YOU are posting b/c you might be incriminating some artists. (So please either delete or edit what you wrote above b/c some details you might want to omit!)

But again, let me reiterate, nothing here is technically illegal. Donors are fine. There are some borderline grey areas, but just be careful.

What's the cost for the abortion/penis transplant surgery? I had 10k simoleans and the option was still grayed out saying "so and so" didn't have enough money.

20 or 25,000 Simoliens for the penis surgery.

There is a mod I`ve seen somewhere to make all service Sims female. Will try & find the link again.

The 2 male service sims that always show up are generated by Kinky World. That mod may not have any affect on them.

You "are" reading me wrong.

Donations are perfectly legal. Doesn't matter whether it is beta or what not, they are legal. The problem is when the line between donor/customer is crossed when someone who pays get something just for the payment. Because donation is not based on service, there is no contractual obligation. Now, saying people get updates "earlier" than those who don't pay... is borderline and argumentive. Gray area. However, someone above said at one point a certain artist "only" lets those who pay gets update, that was a clear violation. (That post should be deleted or the author should edit it)

I'm simply informing this so hopefully no artists here would cross the line b/c USA does take these things very seriously and they do not care whether the artist is informed of the law or not. And also, if forum posts are going to be censored or deleted, why would it be what I posted? I'm not the only person who understands US copyright and patent laws. It should be the posts above that mentioned certain artists special treatment of certain payers. These posts are archived and searchable on Google and anyone can find them.

Sorry if my motive is misunderstood. But I'm saying is. 1) Artists, please becareful. 2) Rest of YOU becareful with what YOU are posting b/c you might be incriminating some artists. (So please either delete or edit what you wrote above b/c some details you might want to omit!)

But again, let me reiterate, nothing here is technically illegal. Donors are fine. There are some borderline grey areas, but just be careful.

Technically every single mod/modyfcation is illegal. So start your deliberations from there.

ok, since onike stated which her plans where make a public release each 2 months, and now we are almost 2 months past the last release, any news about when she is think in make a new "public release"???.

ift not at last any "official changelog or post note about what is coming???

ps: for the sake of avoid pointless fight and troubles, please don't come with "if you can't wait go and pay or something like that please(as already talked even by her we don't need this sort of post), i just want to know if she already planning something and not ask for the release already.

I'm surprised to read people who don't like the menstrual cycle too. I was hoping it is an option I can turn off. The reason is simply I'm running this with NRAAS SP and I'm using that for my main population control. Since running this mod, my town's population exploded! Which is puzzling b/c if they can only get pregnant during menstrual cycle sex and I have notification on for every sex act, how can all the other noncontrolled family get pregnant? I mean the average household has 7 kids and the only ones I'm seeing having sex are the senior citizens!  :s 

Anyhow, I read some comments above with people still struggling with the arousal system. I noticed that nobody mentioned in the setting there's a "arousal multiplier." It is default set to 1. I have it set to 10, so the arousal effect is filled up 10x faster. You might want to give that a try too.

Technically every single mod/modyfcation is illegal. So start your deliberations from there.

That is actually not true. If you read the EA TOS, they do permit mods and even encourage it in TS4. But they explicitly implied their patent rights. Every cc/mods etc... you make belongs to EA, and as such you are not permitted to make monetary gains from them. Donations are legal b/c you are not making money off the mods, these are donations from people for your work, the technicality is the "contractual obligation," since donation is not binded by one.

I'm very surprised that most people are unaware these laws apply to digital ownership as well. It is pretty clear if we talk about a physical example. One of my friend from a while back was an artist and she had a sewing maching. She designs custom made clothes for Blythe dolls and selling them on the internet. I actually have no idea what a Blythe doll is or where it came from. However, when she was interested in expanding and making "Barbie" clothings, I warned her not to.

Mattel has exclusive rights to the Barbie franchise and their sales include not only the dolls, but all Barbie related accessories - clothes, cars, Malibu house, etc... This is why you only see Barbie accessories from Mattel. If there are actually any other ones, they were either illegally made or they were under contract by Mattel.

So think of it this way. Some great modder could've made some sort of mod that lets you travel to other destination worlds in TS3 before the release of World Adventure. And say this modder decides to sell it. Then you can see why EA would be upset with that. Technically, EA can take Kinky World mod away and package it as an EP and sell it without permission from Oniky. They own the expressive rights to every mod. 

You don't have to "like" what I've posted or agree with it. I'm simply relating to you what the law is. Though Sims 3 is old and no longer supported by EA, you can trust me that they will hunt down anyone who tread on their patent rights and making money off it. I think Zynga's clone was an extreme example b/c they literally cloned Sims 3 (given some of the employees were ex-Maxis employees). But EA is a pretty big greedy company and they are very unforgiving.

So what I was trying to say earlier b/c I saw other posters inadvertantly posting details.. that may get artists in trouble. So becareful with what you are posting and what you are saying b/c these forums are searchable on Google and I can assure you there are EA employees hired to do nothing all day but search on Google for these things. Choose your words wisely, don't use words that would attract unwanted attention. These are artists spending their time on something they enjoy and these are donors who appreciate their work. That's that.

That is actually not true. If you read the EA TOS, they do permit mods and even encourage it in TS4. But they explicitly implied their patent rights. Every cc/mods etc... you make belongs to EA, and as such you are not permitted to make monetary gains from them. Donations are legal b/c you are not making money off the mods, these are donations from people for your work, the technicality is the "contractual obligation," since donation is not binded by one.

I'm very surprised that most people are unaware these laws apply to digital ownership as well. One of my friend from a while back was an artist and she had a sewing maching. She designs custom made clothes for Blythe dolls. I actually have no idea what a Blythe doll is or where it came from. However, when she was interested in expanding and making "Barbie" clothings, I warned her not to.

Mattel has exclusive rights to the Barbie franchise and their sales include not only the dolls, but all Barbie related accessories - clothes, cars, Malibu house, etc... This is why you only see Barbie accessories from Mattel. If there are actually any other ones, they were either illegally made or they were under contract by Mattel.

So think of it this way. Some great modder could've made some sort of mod that lets you travel to other destination worlds in TS3 before the release of World Adventure. And say this modder decides to sell it. Then you can see why EA would be upset with that. Technically, EA can take Kinky World mod away and package it as an EP and sell it without permission from Oniky. They own the expressive rights to every mod. 

You don't have to "like" what I've posted or agree with it. I'm simply relating to you what the law is. Though Sims 3 is old and no longer supported by EA, you can trust me that they will hunt down anyone who tread on their patent rights and making money off it. I think Zynga's clone was an extreme example b/c they literally cloned Sims 3 (given some of the employees were ex-Maxis employees). But EA is a pretty big greedy company and they are very unforgiving.

EA/Maxis will contact Oniki if anything isn't in line with their TOS, like they did with WickedWhims.

EA/Maxis will contact Oniki if anything isn't in line with their TOS, like they did with WickedWhims.

Hopefully that's all they'll do. But still best to stay off the radar. I don't know how my post ended up here. I posted it on another thread b/c some people in there were posting things that ... could draw wrongful implications, even though they were done with good intentions. I think it is probably because most people are unaware of the details of patent law and how it works in the US.

Just remember everyone, when you post things in here, leave details of donor/artists privileges private please. This is an open public forum, everything you are writing is being watched.

Of cores they can put in TOS whatever they want, even if one rule is contradicting with other. End user have to agree to it if he wants to even use shit that he bought. Mods are modyfication of game files so due to antypiracy lines of tos they are illegal. 

Hopefully that's all they'll do. But still best to stay off the radar. I don't know how my post ended up here. I posted it on another thread b/c some people in there were posting things that ... could draw wrongful implications, even though they were done with good intentions. I think it is probably because most people are unaware of the details of patent law and how it works in the US.

Just remember everyone, when you post things in here, leave details of donor/artists privileges private please. This is an open public forum, everything you are writing is being watched.

what are you talking about? Are you crazy?everybody makes mods for games.you cant scare people,you have bullshit

I've run into an issue I need help fixing.

I get no Kinky options on tables or beds. This happened after I very stupidly removed all the animations from the menu... I don't even know why - I just clicked one off, and boom.

Re-enabled them, but now I got no options, except for floor and chairs.