[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Is there anybody can help me with this problem ?!?!?

I follow all the instructions an download all the contents, but when i extract the Kynkyworld 2.8., all the package file are 0kb, therefore whrn i start playing, there is no kinkyword option when i click on my sims 

Can anyone help me please!!!! TT.TT

Quick question about shemales. I sent one of my girls in for an addadictomy, which worked fine (although the one she got was pretty puny...genetics, what can you do? Nraas master controller, that's what!)

However, I've struggled to get her to actually use the thing. Am I right in thinking that the game still basically treats her as female, so potential lovers for her to USE the new wang on will need to be at least a bit queer? Not seen anything that I'd consider bugged, by the way - just the usual high autonomy reluctance when the chemistry isn't there. 

Any tips on ladyboy love in the Kinky World?

my sim always say "i don't want to do that". What should i do?

Change the autonomy settings.  High autonomy will mean your sim will refuse things just like an npc, if I remember right.  Setting it to low means user directed actions won't get refused.  Other sims can still refuse, however.

they can still refuse if you disable autonomy.

Kinky > debug > always accept > on

that is only way to guarantee no refusals.

Is there a help site for KWI can go to get my question answered? I don't know why positions don't automatically switch. I also have a lot of error logs.

Basically this thread IS the help site, so you've come to the right spot! There is a wiki (see top of thread).

Change position still needs the current animation loop to finish. If the current loop is the last one queued (i.e. the WooHoo is about to finish) you won't see a position change.

But that doesn't explain when I started KW in a new world for the first time the sims went through several positions, but only that first time. Also I get "Woohoo: Bad Output" after each one-off session.

Whether or not sims go through different positions during a WooHoo session depends on various factors - how horny they both are, how skilled they both are, their athletic skill, how attracted they are to each other, things like that.  And the BadOutput message is just placeholder text until Oniki can come up with descriptions.   It doesn't mean the mod is borked, just that one or more sims involved had a low WooHoo skill.  (As your sims start to progress, you'll see them get more consistent GoodOutput, GreatOutput and even DivineOutput ratings.  These are also just placeholder terms.)

Quick question about shemales. I sent one of my girls in for an addadictomy, which worked fine (although the one she got was pretty puny...genetics, what can you do? Nraas master controller, that's what!)

However, I've struggled to get her to actually use the thing. Am I right in thinking that the game still basically treats her as female, so potential lovers for her to USE the new wang on will need to be at least a bit queer? Not seen anything that I'd consider bugged, by the way - just the usual high autonomy reluctance when the chemistry isn't there. 

Any tips on ladyboy love in the Kinky World?

CMar's penis add-on also helps with size and such, for males at any rate.  I don't play futas in my game so I can't help you with the rest of it, though, sorry!  :/

I have been having an issue (more frequently as of late) where legs are bending in the wrong direction during woohoo. It's happened infrequently as long as I've used OKW, but recently it seems to happen every fourth or fifth time I boot up. In the past unloading and reloading animations seemed to fix the problem ~80 percent of the time, and occasionally I'd have to uninstall and reinstall OKW. Recently though, the efficacy of that method seems a bit of a crapshoot. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

I'm having fun trying out KW and it's working pretty well! However, I'm running into a couple things while sending one of my sims out as a whore that I have suggestions regarding. 

This sim I'm whoring out is male, and I was hoping to service at least some males with him, but as soon as I have him start whoring, there are women beating down the door to pay him to bone them.  Which is a lovely fantasy for a lot of guys, I'm sure, but it would be great if the spawned clientele could be toggled male/female/both instead of based on the whore sim's gender?

The other thing is, with a male whore and female customer, oral is currently performed by the customer on the whore, and I guarantee that a woman parting with her hard-earned simoleans is going to be wanting it the other way around, at least 98% of the time! There are very few women who will pay a guy big bucks for the privilege of sucking his dick - especially when he's a cheap whore in a dive bar. They could find plenty of guys in a place like that who would accept it for free! So tweaking that so it's based on whore giving oral to client instead of female giving head to male would be fantastic.

@xanditar, check to see if any of your sims are wearing shoes that raise their height, as usually when i see this happen, is when a female sim is wearing high heels that make them taller. Also using various sliders, like waist height, knee offset etc. can cause this. If you have these type of sliders and see a sim that does this, try putting that sim in CAS and make small tweaks to them and then see if that fixes it, and that will teach by trial and error what to not do when making a new sim. Anyways just trying to say, that almost all issues like this in animations is from the sim skeleton being outside the normal parameters in some way. Hope this helps.

Haven't check on this in a while. Is it still recommended not to use this for important saves? Is save corruption still something to worry about?

I'm not sure. What kind of corruption has been happening? I just had one yesterday, all of a sudden I couldn't click on any sim. None of them in my household. I could click on objects and interact with other sims but couldn't clicky on any of them if they were active. Was weird. Never had it happen before. Nothing I did fixed it. So I just junked the save. :(

Haven't check on this in a while. Is it still recommended not to use this for important saves? Is save corruption still something to worry about?

I'm not sure. What kind of corruption has been happening? I just had one yesterday, all of a sudden I couldn't click on any sim. None of them in my household. I could click on objects and interact with other sims but couldn't clicky on any of them if they were active. Was weird. Never had it happen before. Nothing I did fixed it. So I just junked the save. :(

I had that also,couldn't click on anything,just moved family out  to antother house then back again,all working now

I had that also,couldn't click on anything,just moved family out  to antother house then back again,all working now

I had found gecko's post on adult modding for the sims 3 a while back(9m-1 year), but had too shit a comp. to really run the sims 3 with mods and stuff. When gecko had written the post(or last updated it), he had listed kinky world as being wip and advised against using it with important saves. I wanted to know if some of the instability had been worked out now, or if it would still be a bad idea to use kinky world with a save I care about.

I'm having fun trying out KW and it's working pretty well! However, I'm running into a couple things while sending one of my sims out as a whore that I have suggestions regarding. 

This sim I'm whoring out is male, and I was hoping to service at least some males with him, but as soon as I have him start whoring, there are women beating down the door to pay him to bone them.  Which is a lovely fantasy for a lot of guys, I'm sure, but it would be great if the spawned clientele could be toggled male/female/both instead of based on the whore sim's gender?

The other thing is, with a male whore and female customer, oral is currently performed by the customer on the whore, and I guarantee that a woman parting with her hard-earned simoleans is going to be wanting it the other way around, at least 98% of the time! There are very few women who will pay a guy big bucks for the privilege of sucking his dick - especially when he's a cheap whore in a dive bar. They could find plenty of guys in a place like that who would accept it for free! So tweaking that so it's based on whore giving oral to client instead of female giving head to male would be fantastic.

If you have NRaas' MasterController, click City Hall Building -> NRaas -> MC -> Settings or Town -> Randomize Undecided Gender Preference and tweak the percentage of sims set to gay or straight.  I THINK, though I'm not 100% sure on this, that if you set both percentages at 100, you get 100 percent bisexual sims.  Might want to at least try that setting anyway.

You can also set your sim's gender preference if you have both MasterController and the MC Cheats module.  Click your sim -> Nraas -> MC -> Intermediate and tweak your sim's gender preference that way.  For my bi sims, I set both numbers ridiculously high, because sexual encounters with one gender raise preference for that gender and lower it for the other one.

I can't guarantee that either of these will get your male whore any male clients, but the first one should help, at least.

As far as the oral sex interaction for whoring goes, I suspect that applies to most customers regardless of gender - if they're paying, they'd want to be on the receiving end of oral or handjobs.

If you have NRaas' MasterController, click City Hall Building -> NRaas -> MC -> Settings or Town -> Randomize Undecided Gender Preference and tweak the percentage of sims set to gay or straight.  I THINK, though I'm not 100% sure on this, that if you set both percentages at 100, you get 100 percent bisexual sims.  Might want to at least try that setting anyway.

You can also set your sim's gender preference if you have both MasterController and the MC Cheats module.  Click your sim -> Nraas -> MC -> Intermediate and tweak your sim's gender preference that way.  For my bi sims, I set both numbers ridiculously high, because sexual encounters with one gender raise preference for that gender and lower it for the other one.

I can't guarantee that either of these will get your male whore any male clients, but the first one should help, at least.

As far as the oral sex interaction for whoring goes, I suspect that applies to most customers regardless of gender - if they're paying, they'd want to be on the receiving end of oral or handjobs.

Thank you for your suggestions!  I have tried adjusting the percentages of sexualities, but that sadly has no bearing on the horny, money-having sims spawned specifically by this mod as a whore's customers whenever you select to start whoring.  (Surely they aren't johns when they're women.  Jills?) There's so many of them and they're so persistent that trying to solicit normal townspeople for sex is trying because there's interactions shoving themselves in line nonstop from the spawned clients.  They're very eager ladies. :angel:

And yeah, true enough!

MC's Randomize Undecided Gender Preference will only set sims as Gay or Straight set it to 100% and all undecided sims will all be Gay

That's odd.  Do you have NRaas' StoryProgression, and if so, is it set to run homeless out of town?

It's the service sims that line up as johns/jill's so SP's setting of Managing the Homeless will have no effect on them

MC's Randomize Undecided Gender Preference will only set sims as Gay or Straight set it to 100% and all undecided sims will all be Gay.

That's odd.  I could have sworn that setting both gay AND straight percentages to 100% got sims to be bi.  However, according to this, that's not quite true. I must have also set something in StoryProgression.