[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Stevierage, the 14.28 HDT download doesn't actually contain a hdtm.xml, which I assume is part of the reason why I can't seem to get this mod to work. :(

I've tried using various versions of Daiemonic's files as various folks in this thread have done, but that just results in a lot of vaginal twitchiness.

Havok object 1.2 from this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/has hdtm.xml but i have no idea which hdtm.xml is good.

Stevierage, the 14.28 HDT download doesn't actually contain a hdtm.xml, which I assume is part of the reason why I can't seem to get this mod to work. :(

I've tried using various versions of Daiemonic's files as various folks in this thread have done, but that just results in a lot of vaginal twitchiness.

Havok object 1.2 from this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/has hdtm.xml but i have no idea which hdtm.xml is good.

Use the xml below for the time being, i will be uploading a slightly modified hdtm.xml with the main mod when i finish testing (see further below).

hdtm.xml

Can someone tell me exactly what I need to download/apply to a follower to get this to work as shown in the gifs?  I am TOTALLY lost.  

You will need to manually install the body meshes into the custom race/follower folder.

TL;DR

Gonna delay v1.4 for a few days (was gonna upload it today), i have made some improvements, changes and also want to try some other things with the mesh first.

Have made very small changes to the vagina.xml, (i will be adding this into my 'custom.xml' but will stay separate for other bodies (blabba' and Unified body weights)). 

Also will upload a slightly modified hdtm.xml for better collisions with the vagina.

A modified hdtPhysics.xml that will go with my custom breasts and butt weights (will not work very well with other bodies).

My custom.xml will include the vagina.xml added into it, i'm finding its better to have it included so when you do get any wobble simply un-equipping and re-equipping the HDT Havok Object fixes it.

The only reason the vagina.xml was separate was because it 'could' from wot i've read, have an affect on other HDT mods like weapon sway etc.

Also there may or may not be belly collisions added, i don't use pregnancy mods i'm not really interested in them, only the collisions and hope to achieve something similar to this.

Some of the improvements and other fixes i'm still working on:

post-33558-0-94344600-1425396167_thumb.jpg

Fixes:

1. Moved vertices on the body i had pointed out on an earlier post, still overlaps the body... best i can do, but has improved the roundness, and better opening and closing with collisions.

2.  Moved a few vertices further into the body so no overlap, need to be careful when belly node is added and remove weight paint from that part or it might stick put of the body during collisions.

Looking to fix:

3. During some animations the vagina disappears into the butt, not sure wot i can do, maybe spread the pussy weights further onto the butt, could affect collisions.

Not sure may just leave it.

4. This part i had to make sure no weight paints where applied, because i thot it was the cause of the mesh disappearing into the body.

I found that the Pelvis weights on the vagina didn't match the Pelvis on the body, so maybe now this part will look a lot better during collisions.

With all the slight improvements/changes so far i think the collisions have improved a little (quality of the GiFs are not that great):

Almost

Almost 2

Use the xml below for the time being, i will be uploading a slightly modified hdtm.xml with the main mod when i finish testing (see further below).

attachicon.gifhdtm.xml

TL;DR

Gonna delay v1.4 for a few days (was gonna upload it today), i have made some improvements, changes and also want to try some other things with the mesh first.

Have made very small changes to the vagina.xml, (i will be adding this into my 'custom.xml' but will stay separate for other bodies (blabba' and Unified body weights)). 

Also will upload a slightly modified hdtm.xml for better collisions with the vagina.

A modified hdtPhysics.xml that will go with my custom breasts and butt weights (will not work very well with other bodies).

My custom.xml will include the vagina.xml added into it, i'm finding its better to have it included so when you do get any wobble simply un-equipping and re-equipping the HDT Havok Object fixes it.

The only reason the vagina.xml was separate was because it 'could' from wot i've read, have an affect on other HDT mods like weapon sway etc.

Also there may or may not be belly collisions added, i don't use pregnancy mods i'm not really interested in them, only the collisions and hope to achieve something similar to this.

attachicon.gifFixes.jpg

Fixes:

1. Moved vertices on the body i had pointed out on an earlier post, still overlaps the body... best i can do, but has improved the roundness, and better opening and closing with collisions.

2.  Moved a few vertices further into the body so no overlap, need to be careful when belly node is added and remove weight paint from that part or it might stick put of the body during collisions.

Looking to fix:

3. During some animations the vagina disappears into the butt, not sure wot i can do, maybe spread the pussy weights further onto the butt, could affect collisions.

4. This part i had to make sure no weight paints where applied, because i thot it was the cause of the mesh disappearing into the body.

I found that the Pelvis weights on the vagina didn't match the Pelvis on the body, so maybe now this part will look a lot better during collisions.

With all the slight improvements/changes so far i think the collisions have improved a little (quality of the GiFs are not that great):

Almost

Almost 2

... amazing.gif Version 1.4 :heart:

ok i finally solved the texture problem , now i am facing two more problem  

1: vagina keeps moving even my character is standing idle .

2: no collusion with  Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.041 (  pussy wont open in animation) 

is there any fix please tell me guys ty

(- snip -)

attachicon.gifhdtm.xml

TL;DR

attachicon.gifFixes.jpg

Fixes:

Looking to fix:

Almost

Almost 2

... amazing.gif Version 1.4 :heart:

My expression exactly! :D

Looks so nice!

"sigh" anyone got any guidence for applying the textures using paint.net, its being a real pain and won't layer them properly and when it does it shrinks them to less than half the original size and to save it demands they be flattened which hasnt occured before

edit:The image for the textures being shrunk is mostly the problem. if i try to layer it on the body textures, its about half the size the image would be if mounted first. not sure if this is meant to happen 

edit:2 Disregard that, i got them to work fine. looks good but i think ill wait till everythings all done being tested and such. do keep up the good work

"sigh" anyone got any guidence for applying the textures using paint.net, its being a real pain and won't layer them properly and when it does it shrinks them to less than half the original size and to save it demands they be flattened which hasnt occured before

edit:The image for the textures being shrunk is mostly the problem. if i try to layer it on the body textures, its about half the size the image would be if mounted first. not sure if this is meant to happen 

edit:2 Disregard that, i got them to work fine. looks good but i think ill wait till everythings all done being tested and such. do keep up the good work

You need to resize the texture to match the skin size...

I believe the labia texture is a 2048x2048 and if you want to apply it to a 4096x4096 femalebody_1.dds texture then you need to resize the texture then select all and copy, then flip over to the body texture and paste the labia texture as a new layer.

Then you can either combine the layers or you can just save as and it will combine the layers when it saves the DDS file.

Or use the Texture Blend setup which will do that for you without having to open the skin in paint.net

Great Work!

Does this fit with SeveNBase 3.3 Bombshell B cup?

Original sevenbase does not have belly and butt weight support?

-I have installed most conversion for outfits and stuff fitting sevenbase bombshell including sexlab devious mods.

-Most items seem to fit this HDT, but not on the breasts, specially not chastity bras (breast clip through left side). I've tried all 3 versions I think, 1.23 .,1.31a, 1.31b.

-I do not know how to use NifScope or whatever to fix weightsliders and breasts. 

-Would it be possible to add Bombshell B cup as an option for download, with or without pussy?

-I'm mostly interested in the belly and butt sliders and I have not found any other sevenbase that does this better than this one.

Great Work!

Does this fit with SeveNBase 3.3 Bombshell B cup?

Original sevenbase does not have belly and butt weight support?

-I have installed most conversion for outfits and stuff fitting sevenbase bombshell including sexlab devious mods.

-Most items seem to fit this HDT, but not on the breasts, specially not chastity bras (breast clip through left side). I've tried all 3 versions I think, 1.23 .,1.31a, 1.31b.

-I do not know how to use NifScope or whatever to fix weightsliders and breasts. 

-Would it be possible to add Bombshell B cup as an option for download, with or without pussy?

-I'm mostly interested in the belly and butt sliders and I have not found any other sevenbase that does this better than this one.

If you only need belly/butt sliders, try Unified UNP's 7B Bombshell B-Cup instead. You use BodySlide to modify them, but you can further tweak it in-game.

Hello everyone. I tried out this bodymod but ran into a few problems. When I got everything up and running, the hdt genitalia are acting kind of strange. When I used the default xml file provided the vagina spazzed out like the jiggling breast issue.  Then I tried the steps recommended here-

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-wip-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1084779

-and got this instead.

post-89575-0-48529600-1425703489_thumb.jpg

I read the bit about the texture issues, I haven't bothered to fix them yet, so that's not what I'm asking about.

All of the xml files I used were from the "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML.rar" file. I have not gone in and done any modifications to them myself yet. 

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? The collisions seem to work when my character has sex with an npc, it's just shaped and moves around totally weird. 

I appreciate the help.

***Edit***

I might have found the problem. I added the HDT Havok hdtm.xml to the female_hands meshes, and for whatever reason it seems to make the vagina droop down like that. I removed if from the .nif files and that seemed to fix it. 

Updated:

v1.4a Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from Blabba's HDT Body.
v1.4b Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from UN7B HDT Body.

UUNP Special for Unified BodySlide is at this post (old weights).

A modified hdtm.xml is included with v1.4a and v1.4b to improve schlong collision with the vagina (Back up your hdtm.xml just incase).

Do note, it may or may not cause problems with the breast, butt, and belly collisions, (you may need to make adjustments in JFF).

Haven't included my custom weighted body or custom.xml as i have not the time to finish it, so i'll add it later maybe in v1.5 and hopefully other improvements to the vagina. 

Edit: again i have the texture paths setup for my custom race... will re up files shortly....

Edit 2: Fixed texture paths -  v1.41.

Updated:

v1.4a Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from Blabba's HDT Body.

v1.4b Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from UN7B HDT Body.

UUNP Special for Unified BodySlide is at this post (old weights).

A modified hdtm.xml is included with v1.4a and v1.4b to improve schlong collision with the vagina (Back up your hdtm.xml just incase).

Do note, it may or may not cause problems with the breast, butt, and belly collisions, (you may need to make adjustments in JFF).

Haven't included my custom weighted body or custom.xml as i have not the time to finish it, so i'll add it later maybe in v1.5 and hopefully other improvements to the vagina. 

Edit: again i have the texture paths setup for my custom race... will re up files shortly....

Oh nice a new update, I haven't even noticed this thread until now.

Just curious whats the difference between Blabba's HDT body weights and UN7B HDT body weights? Like what difference is their behavior in game?

-snip-

Oh nice a new update, I haven't even noticed this thread until now.

Just curious whats the difference between Blabba's HDT body weights and UN7B HDT body weights? Like what difference is their behavior in game?

Blabba's HDT body has slightly more breast and butt weights than UN7B.

UN7B has slightly more weight around the belly.

But they are both different in the way the weights have been spread across the body, so it can have an affect on the bounce/jiggy and collisions with hdt.

Yay, new version! But still, no success on my part, even after thoroughly cleaning out my MO mods list. I must be doing something fundamentally wrong here :(

I managed to get the textures working this time, but still no proper HDT physics on the vagina. I noticed that the vagina looks to be "blowing in the wind", if that makes sense. Indoors or outdoors, it just rocks from side to side constantly like a....tree? Does that sound like a familiar problem to anyone? The HDT should work with HDT 14.28 and the xmls in this mod, right?

Yay, new version! But still, no success on my part, even after thoroughly cleaning out my MO mods list. I must be doing something fundamentally wrong here :(

I managed to get the textures working this time, but still no proper HDT physics on the vagina. I noticed that the vagina looks to be "blowing in the wind", if that makes sense. Indoors or outdoors, it just rocks from side to side constantly like a....tree? Does that sound like a familiar problem to anyone? The HDT should work with HDT 14.28 and the xmls in this mod, right?

Removed.

Read this.

Stevie, did you add the collision to the SoS Schlongs (or whichever body you use) yourself in NifSkope or is there a version out there to download? Or is the hdtm.xml good to go by itself?

Edit - I've edited the SoS meshes in NifSkope, going to try them out tomorrow when I have the chance.