[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Stevie, did you add the collision to the SoS Schlongs (or whichever body you use) yourself in NifSkope or is there a version out there to download? Or is the hdtm.xml good to go by itself?

Edit - I've edited the SoS meshes in NifSkope, going to try them out tomorrow when I have the chance.

The havok object should also equip itself to the npcs but it doesnt work for all of them, so add the xml to the male hands.

Hi Stevie, I used the newest body but something seems wrong with the left arm. The vertices seem to be exploding.

Its only for the blabba weight-painted body it seems

Checked it out ingame, looks fine to me.

Reinstall it again and also check you have the right skeleton.

Really nice Stevierage, Probably the best weighted body I've seen. Looking forward to seeing this in the UUNP Special update if there is one.

Also, Stevie, what animation is playing in this gif? http://gfycat.com/BlindInexperiencedDegus

I don't seem to recognise which pack this is in.

Leito's Throne anims Missionary i think 2nd to last stage.

What body is that?  That can't be Normal 7Base can it?  Also, that looks DAMN good and I wish mine would look like that;  : (

Hi Stevie, I used the newest body but something seems wrong with the left arm. The vertices seem to be exploding.

Its only for the blabba weight-painted body it seems

Checked it out ingame, looks fine to me.

Reinstall it again and also check you have the right skeleton.

I got the same problem with blabba's weight.

This is what happens:

uK5Vu66.png

Happens with XPMSE 2.44 and 2.50

Great Work!

Does this fit with SeveNBase 3.3 Bombshell B cup?

Original sevenbase does not have belly and butt weight support?

-I have installed most conversion for outfits and stuff fitting sevenbase bombshell including sexlab devious mods.

-Most items seem to fit this HDT, but not on the breasts, specially not chastity bras (breast clip through left side). I've tried all 3 versions I think, 1.23 .,1.31a, 1.31b.

-I do not know how to use NifScope or whatever to fix weightsliders and breasts. 

-Would it be possible to add Bombshell B cup as an option for download, with or without pussy?

-I'm mostly interested in the belly and butt sliders and I have not found any other sevenbase that does this better than this one.

If you only need belly/butt sliders, try Unified UNP's 7B Bombshell B-Cup instead. You use BodySlide to modify them, but you can further tweak it in-game.

I'll do that, thnx.

Updated to v1.42a (fixed meshes)

Sorry, something must have went wrong when i ran the meshes through mesh rigger.

Some extra data got included into the meshes...

(Nif size went from 983kb -> 974kb)

The bug above happens when the weights on the_1 and _0.nif aren't identical. This will cause bugs when the in-game weight slider is somewhere in-between the 0 and 100 weight.

With Outfit Studio you usually go around this by copying weights only once, then morphing the body to the _0 shape while keeping the same weights. With BodySlide conversions it's even easier, since those only have one source NIF.

There is also a slight problem in 1.41b as well. You can see a little hole on left side of spine, just a little up from lower back region, at 75 weight. On maximum or minimum weight this glitch is not seen.

This is what I'm talking about

Weight is set to 0

post-280993-0-65808300-1425825998_thumb.jpg

Weight is set to 50

post-280993-0-95963100-1425825999_thumb.jpg

Weight is set to 80

post-280993-0-11567500-1425826001_thumb.jpg

Weight is set to 100

post-280993-0-55215100-1425826002_thumb.jpg

Lol... me and typing... not a good combo

Okay so now with the SliderSets folder properly named (nothing else was changed).

attachicon.gifStevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3.7z

Oh and I did try to toss Alan's bones out of UN7B and put the 4 working Pussy bones in (2 for mounts and 2 for movement)... It did not end well (looked rather bad and pulled the mesh apart during sex (then again that could have been from mesh rigger not welding the seams back together when it built the body, which KGtool's has done more then once when I have used it to build something).

Has anyone made a working version of the UN7B mesh with the P bones, one that does not rip apart?

How can I upgrade to the new HDT Vagina v1.43b on Unified Project, please ? :blush:

These steps worked for me (on my fresh install):

1. Install SexLab and all its requirements.
  2. I installed SexLab Defeat. Optional, ofc.
  3. Ningheim race with its default SG Female Textures.
  4. Downloaded and installed HDT Physics Extension 14.28 from the Nexus using NMM.
  5. Then I installed the full version of SOS using NMM, with the average schlong selected only.
  6. XPMSE 2.43 from the Nexus, using its installer in NMM. Copied the skeleton_female.nif and skeleton_female.hkx from data/meshes/actors/character/character assets female to data/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/female/character assets female. The latter ensures The Ningheim is also using XPMSE 2.43 (the joys of using a custom race :P ).
  7. Downloaded this mod version 1.1 and the TexBlend files.
  8. Overwrote my femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif in data/actors/meshes/character/Ningheim/female/body with this mod's.
  9. Added the vagina texture bits from the TexBlend files to my femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, and femalebody_1_s.dds in Photoshop.
  10. I edited both the _0 and _1 vagina meshes' BSLightingShaderProperty in Nifskope so it references the textures from step 9, rather than the separate vagina textures. (e.g.: textures/actors/character/female/vag.dds becomes textures/actors/character/Ningheim/female/femalebody_1.dds)
  11. Alright, this mod is installed. However, I want to make sure it's at its best, so I installed "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML.rar" from Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support.

a ) HOWEVER, I did NOT use its meshes for femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, nor for the malehands_0.nif and malehands_1.nif. No, from its meshes I only installed the two HDT Havok Object nifs.

b ) I also left out the hdtSkyrimMem patch stuff from the SKSE folder, since it gave me a DLL error and it won't stop this mod from working.

c ) I skipped the textures entirely, since they're for that mod's vagina, which I'm not using.

12. In Nifskope I manually added/copied NiStringExtraData records to my own malehands_0.nif, malehands_1.nif, malegenitals_0.nif, and malegenitals_1.nif in data/meshes/actors/character/character assets looking at and taking the ones from the mod I just linked. For the malegenitals meshes I downloaded the file "EQUIPABLE_SOS_B3lisario_HDTMLinked.rar" and added said Nifskope data to them taking the correct name and file path from that file.

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. So four meshes, male hands and male penis, four NiStringExtraData records added to them.

13. In-game I let my character get knocked down by a bandit and made her ride him cowgirl style to see if it worked. It did! =D

! If the vagina doesn't animate right away just equip the HDT Havok Object (which you've gotten thanks to the other HDT Vag mod I linked to) !

I hope that helps anybody who's still struggling to make this work. :D

Got it working thanks.

Petty nice job OP,  I might have to incorporate this into my body mod.

4. Downloaded and installed HDT Physics Extension 14.28 from the Nexus using NMM.
  5. Then I installed the full version of SOS using NMM, with the average schlong selected only.
  6. XPMSE 2.43 from the Nexus, using its installer in NMM. Copied the skeleton_female.nif and skeleton_female.hkx from data/meshes/actors/character/character assets female to data/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/female/character assets female. The latter ensures The Ningheim is also using XPMSE 2.43 (the joys of using a custom race :P ).
  8. Overwrote my femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif in data/actors/meshes/character/Ningheim/female/body with this mod's.
  9. Added the vagina texture bits from the TexBlend files to my femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, and femalebody_1_s.dds in Photoshop.
  10. I edited both the _0 and _1 vagina meshes' BSLightingShaderProperty in Nifskope so it references the textures from step 9, rather than the separate vagina textures. (e.g.: textures/actors/character/female/vag.dds becomes textures/actors/character/Ningheim/female/femalebody_1.dds)
  11. Alright, this mod is installed. However, I want to make sure it's at its best, so I installed "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML.rar" from Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support.

a ) HOWEVER, I did NOT use its meshes for femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, nor for the malehands_0.nif and malehands_1.nif. No, from its meshes I only installed the two HDT Havok Object nifs.

b ) I also left out the hdtSkyrimMem patch stuff from the SKSE folder, since it gave me a DLL error and it won't stop this mod from working.

c ) I skipped the textures entirely, since they're for that mod's vagina, which I'm not using.

12. In Nifskope I manually added/copied NiStringExtraData records to my own malehands_0.nif, malehands_1.nif, malegenitals_0.nif, and malegenitals_1.nif in data/meshes/actors/character/character assets looking at and taking the ones from the mod I just linked. For the malegenitals meshes I downloaded the file "EQUIPABLE_SOS_B3lisario_HDTMLinked.rar" and added said Nifskope data to them taking the correct name and file path from that file.

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. So four meshes, male hands and male penis, four NiStringExtraData records added to them.

13. In-game I let my character get knocked down by a bandit and made her ride him cowgirl style to see if it worked. It did! =D

! If the vagina doesn't animate right away just equip the HDT Havok Object (which you've gotten thanks to the other HDT Vag mod I linked to) !

Got it working thanks.

You guys do great work.  Looks great.  Unfortunately I am not about to mess around with Gimp and nifskope to get this to work.  I will patiently await the day when there is a version with all of this already done.  Keep it up you crazy bastards you! : )

If anybody can shed some light on this, am I right in thinking that using the new 1.42a file, along with the current version of UUNP Special with Bodyslide, will let those bodies have the new collisions but not the new breast/butt/belly weights? or will UUNP Special have to be updated to match the new weights?

Really nice Stevierage, Probably the best weighted body I've seen. Looking forward to seeing this in the UUNP Special update if there is one.

Also, Stevie, what animation is playing in this gif? http://gfycat.com/BlindInexperiencedDegus

I don't seem to recognise which pack this is in.

Leito's Throne anims Missionary i think 2nd to last stage.

What body is that?  That can't be Normal 7Base can it?  Also, that looks DAMN good and I wish mine would look like that;  : (

It is the 7B body, I've just modified the breasts in 3DS that are slightly bigger have a more cleavage look.

Got it working thanks.

Cheers Leito :D, was looking around to see if there is another pussy mesh i could try out and had a look at your newer body (2.0+) and was thinking of trying out that pussy model on 7B.

UN7B's mesh is a bit too complicated to work with when i try to weight it, it comes out as if its seen too many cocks or would fit on a Draugr female if you know wot i mean....

Hi Stevie :)  how to solve this problem ? I tried all advice on this tread , but it does not work  :( 

16gnx1.jpg

Yeah happens to me.

Un-equipping and re-equipping the Havok Object a few times might help.

Or move the npc down or your pc up until it opens properly itself, then adjust the npc/pc back to correct position.

I think that happens with the collision involving the NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] and the NPC Genitals02 [Gen02] of the xml.

Hi Stevie :)  how to solve this problem ? I tried all advice on this tread , but it does not work  :( 

16gnx1.jpg

Yeah happens to me.

Un-equipping and re-equipping the Havok Object a few times might help.

Or move the npc down or your pc up until it opens properly itself, then adjust the npc/pc back to correct position.

I think that happens with the collision involving the NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] and the NPC Genitals02 [Gen02] of the xml.

Finally , I solved , thanks Stevie  :lol:  :lol:

Great mod! But please do one for UNPB as well!! Please!

Edit: So I use the UNP Special presets on BodySlide to create an UNPB body but it didn't work quite well. Physics is a mess and I don't have vag texture as well. I use HDT with Bouncing Breast and butt + equipment..

HUH?

UNP BBP armors fit UN7B body just fine!

(At least the ones I've checked out do!)

:D

Folks.......

All I did was install the UN7B Body, 7B vag, & the latest XPMSE Skele.

UN7B body will accept most UNP BBP armors!

......I have no missing textures, no hip bugg.

The vag doesn't fully open for some animations, but that's because of the animation, not the vag.

As for the spikes sticking up & wild fluttering, that's the HDT doing that, not the vag.

I think HDT has a limit to how many followers you can have before it starts spazzing out.