[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

ok this maybe a stupid question but here it goes what does belly do for example pregnancy mods?

or just looks

The belly can be used for pregnancy mods and others, it can inflate and deflate, and it can have collisions with a schlong.

Is there a way to add the belly node to your body mesh Stevie? As I really want to add this node to have it enabled for pregnancy mods such as beeing female but I don't have the know-how at the moment.

The belly node has already been added, check the download page again, '7B HDT Vagina & Belly v1.21'.

Now that I've updated with the new Daie XML for HDT Vagina, works well..! attachicon.gif2015-02-26_00014.jpg

But now.. there is the Problem/Glitch on the internal Vagina textures, is as if there is a partial overlap between the internal textures of the Vagina and the skin textures of the body :(

You see a strange partial deformed internal Vagina textures and strange shadow skin texture down the the Vagina.. :unsure:

I use the "UUNP Special" HDT body with "Fair Skin UN7B Patch", preset body is "TopModel weight 0" I did it with Bodyslide2 vD and "UNP Unified Project" version L (is the most recent update)

What should I do to solve this problem on the Vagina textures, please ? :-/

A few of things:

1. While you can use UN7B textures, it does not cover the whole vagina (mainly the back of the mesh).

Best to use the png's provided and use TexBlend or Photoshop etc.

2. Can't do much about the internal overlap, (shouldn't really see it during penetration).

You can do something about the overlap by editing the body abit, move some verticies further into the body should widen the area around the vagina, but it might bring problems to other area's of the body (eg belly)

3. The UUNP Special was made with v1.0 of the mod, the pussy weights have been updated in v1.1+.

BringTheNoise or someone will need to update the UUNP Special (next build maybe).

4. Not sure wot the results would be like with Daie's updated vagina.xml (haven't tried it).

If you still got problems best to just stick with the vagina.xml that comes with the mod.

ps, wrong sort of thread to post this btw :P

Many Thanks for the precious suggestions! ^_^

I sincerely hope that new version of "Unified Project" update to the UUNP HDT Special bodies/groups, with the latest version of the UNP HDT Vagina, I believe is the Vagina v1.2 the last, right ? :)

You are right..! the area around the Vagina is actually a little-bit "small",

and I have noticed that in some sexlab positions the Vagina Area become even smaller and the Vagina does Not open to its Maximum, even optimizing the positioning of the SOS, the Vagina does not open to 100% in several sexlab positions:

post-204983-0-74930000-1424973042_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-33714300-1424973060_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-19594100-1424973115_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-52503800-1424973156_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-42000400-1424973178_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-15872200-1424973197_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-68702800-1424973214_thumb.jpg Vagina is Not Full Open in some sex position, is a 70/80% Open I think..

Another "Oddity" with UUNP Special is this excessive deformation of the calves with HDT effect:

post-204983-0-35815500-1424973429_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-72439600-1424973453_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-71458300-1424973510_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-62547800-1424973522_thumb.jpg HDT makes an ugly effect on the calves if UUNP Special, like sagging breasts

when the legs are in horizontal position as in the picture, the calves of the legs get longer too vertically with the HDT movement

I have no idea what depends, I do not know how to solve it ? :-/

Sorry the body i provided has custom breast and butt weights, so nipple piercings will disappear into the breasts.

You will need to either change the piercings weights to match or replace the breasts to match the piercings.

If you know how to use Outfit Studio, you can probably change the weights there, another way is to use Mesh Rigger to replace the weights.

I can write up a short Mesh Rigger tutorial if you don't know how to use either (can't do OS), or you want to send me your original body you used with the piercings, i can replace the breast weights (and butt if you want).

I've turned PMs back on (hope i don't have to turn them off again....).

Ah thought so ^^ thanks. I will figure it out one way or another :P I use this body on most of my toons by the way http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

The HDT Piercing conversion was based on that one.

Fixed them ^^

post-41447-0-27810200-1424989087_thumb.jpg

Sorry the body i provided has custom breast and butt weights, so nipple piercings will disappear into the breasts.

You will need to either change the piercings weights to match or replace the breasts to match the piercings.

If you know how to use Outfit Studio, you can probably change the weights there, another way is to use Mesh Rigger to replace the weights.

I can write up a short Mesh Rigger tutorial if you don't know how to use either (can't do OS), or you want to send me your original body you used with the piercings, i can replace the breast weights (and butt if you want).

Ah thought so ^^ thanks. I will figure it out one way or another :P I use this body on most of my toons by the way http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

Fixed them ^^

Nice.

Maybe i should redo the breasts and butt for ppl that prefer the weights from blabba's HDT body and maybe do the UN7B's weights too (very easily done with mesh rigger).

Fixed them ^^

Nice.

Maybe i should redo the breasts and butt for ppl that prefer the weights from blabba's HDT body and maybe do the UN7B's weights too (very easily done with mesh rigger).

That would be awesome Stevie. The 7b HDT Conversion Piercing set that he's talking about, I'm pretty certain I was the one that made them a while back before work got crazy. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1351-7b-sevenbase-hdt-conversion-for-hdt-piercings/

The weights used on that was the 7B HDT body weights from Blabba's body. 

If you can do it that would be great, if not, I'll probably slowly convert those to match your body. :D

Much love for the belly node. Thanks.

-snip-

The vagina not opening fully can be one of a many things if not all.

The way some of the animation's are made can make the vagina not fully open or not 'collide' properly.

The position of pc/npc and the thrust/motion of the schlong, (pretty much the same as above).

Try changing/upping the Radius of either the vagina or schlong in JFF.

Note changing the Radius can affect breasts/hands/butt and belly collisions, you will need to adjust accordingly.

I use a 4.0 Radius for the hdtm.xml, Daie's hdtm.xml has a radius of 3.0 (unless he 's changed it).

if it's not asked too much, could you do a version with the weights from UUNP HDT? it seems i'm too dumb for Mesh Rigger...

The only difference is the breasts weights.

UN7B has L/R Breast01 and UUNP does not, the butt and belly is exactly the same.

Or are you talking about the Thigh weighs and breastscale nodes etc?.

my initial idea was to turn your 1.21 into a new UUNP Special base shape, but after re-reading what changed i guess i'm easier off, just transferring the modified P-bone weights to the existing base shape.

i noticed in OS, there's a considerable amount of overspray from the P-bones onto the inner thighs in 1.21, is that supposed to be like that or an oversight?

cheers

my initial idea was to turn your 1.21 into a new UUNP Special base shape, but after re-reading what changed i guess i'm easier off, just transferring the modified P-bone weights to the existing base shape.

i noticed in OS, there's a considerable amount of overspray from the P-bones onto the inner thighs in 1.21, is that supposed to be like that or an oversight?

cheers

If its further than these screenshots, then there is 'overspray'.

post-33558-0-14038500-1425068318_thumb.pngpost-33558-0-12308300-1425068321_thumb.pngpost-33558-0-40262900-1425068586_thumb.pngpost-33558-0-06360800-1425068996_thumb.png

But if you think there is already too much overspray on the thighs on my screenshots, you can remove some of it if want (but only wot i've highlighted in the 4th pic).

But the 'Abs Effect' (0.01 weight painting) is so low, that it shouldn't affect anything be it bounce/collisions/movement. 

This was a pretty well realized project. I'd say it worked to about 80% functional perfection.

The only real problem that happened was when I stood up and it looked like a snow blower was gaping the vagina constantly. I have a pretty conservative hdt.xml so....might be me or not I dunno, was hilarious though for a bit.

This is, though, still, very good work.

ok this maybe a stupid question but here it goes what does belly do for example pregnancy mods?

or just looks

The belly can be used for pregnancy mods and others, it can inflate and deflate, and it can have collisions with a schlong.

Is there a way to add the belly node to your body mesh Stevie? As I really want to add this node to have it enabled for pregnancy mods such as beeing female but I don't have the know-how at the moment.

The belly node has already been added, check the download page again, '7B HDT Vagina & Belly v1.21'.

COOLB THKS

I have this working fairly well for the most part and I do understand that it's a WIP but just to ask. Has anyone gotten this to work with custom races? In Lunari, Succubus and Temptress it's a no go and I do have HDT bodies of those races installed. Any idea what I could be doing wrong or is it too early in this mod for custom races? Thanks in advance.

I have this working fairly well for the most part and I do understand that it's a WIP but just to ask. Has anyone gotten this to work with custom races? In Lunari, Succubus and Temptress it's a no go and I do have HDT bodies of those races installed. Any idea what I could be doing wrong or is it too early in this mod for custom races? Thanks in advance.

I use Ningheim race so it should work with other custom races (and custom followers).

You need to put these meshes and the skeleton into the custom race/follower folder that you use, just as Camila has said.

Make sure you give them the XPMSE Skeleton, as well as this mod meshes.

I use Ningheim race so it should work with other custom races (and custom followers).

You need to put these meshes and the skeleton into the custom race/follower folder that you use, just as Camila has said.

Thanks for your replies. I'll give it a shot tonight once I get home from work. So the skeleton and meshes are manual installs and not thru NMM if I'm understanding you two correctly.

Thanks for your replies. I'll give it a shot tonight once I get home from work. So the skeleton and meshes are manual installs and not thru NMM if I'm understanding you two correctly.

Don't forget the 7B BombShell hands and feet too, if the race/follower comes with another body.

Side note:

Fine tuning the pussy weights (very small changes), i think has improved the opening and closing a bit.

Looking into sorting out overlap of the body into the vagina:

post-33558-0-27742500-1425146125_thumb.jpgpost-33558-0-25485600-1425146744_thumb.jpg

1. Can't do much about weights because of the lack of verts/faces on the body, moving the vert (blue circle) on both sides back might help.

2. Can maybe move the vert on both sides on circle 2 to stop over lapping body happening.

I'll need to redo weights if i do move them (shouldn't be too hard or take long).

Oh btw i've put the UN7B on hold, just can't get it to work right it gets all crumpled/deformed.

Well, it would look amazing on a female draugr....... 

I think im having a problem. Everything seems to be working correctly. The vagina moves, and opens during sex, however it seems to not respond to the sclongs of males. Im using SOS, and it seems like they have no collision and such are not really doing anything to the vagina.  Am I missing something that I need for SOS?

I have the texture issue as well as no movement at all.  My followers chest moves(though not during most sex animation)  I have used whats here and whats in some of the other threads.  I have no idea whats going on.  Can someone share a collection of their files that works on a 7Base follower perhaps?  IF so then I can just copy that setup onto other followers.

Thanks

I have the physics object not that they chest wasn't showing bounce before but I figured just in case.