[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Guest plobis

Is she crouching above a subway air vent? xD My characters vagina decides to go "flamenco" occasionally as well. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is and I don't have any errors in my hdtPhysicsExtensions.log.

/e ah nevermind, I didn't see the "fix" on page 12.

I finally managed to get it working! Whee! 

Taking the HDT Havok Object from Daiemonic's files worked, indeed. But that means that the Havok Object is definitely a requirement, you might wanna add that to the original post or better yet, add it to the download, if possible.

Now I just need to find a way to get SG textures and SOS for females working with this. :)

Edit: Well, I managed to get SOS for females working by adding the Havok Path in Nifskope. It screws up the vagina completely in certain animations, but it's something. :)

may i ask, which for sure this body using sevenbase body or UN7B only texture (maybe body too) to make this mod work? i cant solve these vagina issue, these vagina keep vibrating when animation playing, and i was confuse when i try to un-equip and re-equiping the HDT havok object and still vibrating, i am using XPSME 2.50, any idea how to solve this problem?

may i ask, which for sure this body using sevenbase body or UN7B only texture (maybe body too) to make this mod work? i cant solve these vagina issue, these vagina keep vibrating when animation playing, and i was confuse when i try to un-equip and re-equiping the HDT havok object and still vibrating, i am using XPSME 2.50, any idea how to solve this problem?

Read this.

If there is a hdtVagina.xml or hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml on the female body/hands/feet/head/eyebrows Nifs, you need to remove the 'NiStringExtraData'.

Just right click -> block -> remove branch -> save as.

But with this you need to have the hdtVagina.xml merged into the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Merging it is a really bad idea, because males don't have vaginas and all other monster skeletons with breast bones also, it was seperated for a reason in the first place.

If there is a hdtVagina.xml or hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml on the female body/hands/feet/head/eyebrows Nifs, you need to remove the 'NiStringExtraData'.

But with this you need to have the hdtVagina.xml merged into the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Merging it is a really bad idea, because males don't have vaginas and all other monster skeletons with breast bones also, it was seperated for a reason in the first place.

Yea, i had keep it separate for this mod, for ppl that use all the different hdt stuffs, skeletons etc, that can run into problems .

ps, hopefully someone can can help with a solution for ppl having the vibrating vagina, not much else i can do sry.

-removed-

Read this.

I solved it but I did in a kind of opposite way.

The hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is added to the head of my character(s), so I used the HDT Havok Object to add the hdtVagina.xml instead ^^

You mean this by wild fluttering? ^^

ZDMZR5R.gif

I can't seem to get rid of it :/ only if I use the hdtVagina.xml from Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina, but then the vagina barely opens during sex :s

What animation is that?

The sneak idle from SL Beastess ^^

Badsector, on 10 Mar 2015 - 3:33 PM, said:

I solved it but I did in a kind of opposite way.

The hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is added to the head of my character(s), so I used the HDT Havok Object to add the hdtVagina.xml instead ^^

Ok, how?

???

Yea, i had keep it separate for this mod, for ppl that use all the different hdt stuffs, skeletons etc, that can run into problems .

ps, hopefully someone can can help with a solution for ppl having the vibrating vagina, not much else i can do sry.

(I do this, but i don't run a lot of hdt mods or have had any problems, but you could run into problems so).... (use at your own risk)

OK thx for answer and solution, okay i will try to merging hdtm.xml with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml., but can i ask one question again, i am already try using v1.43a/v.43b and using XPMSE 2.50 with original replace (with no HDT havok) and vagina not animated  when play animation, are v1.43a/ v.143b support XPMSE 2.50 too? i use skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif in XPMSE 2.50, if the problem in skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif the vagina still not animated, what supposse i take any skeleton_female.nif? but when i try with other skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif (UN7B/BBP meshes for example) these female character/NPC become weird when animated, sorry for ask question again coz i waiting long time for this mod hahaha ^^

and many thanks for for the mod :)

OK thx for answer and solution, okay i will try to merging hdtm.xml with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml., but can i ask one question again, i am already try using v1.43a/v.43b and using XPMSE 2.50 with original replace (with no HDT havok) and vagina not animated  when play animation, are v1.43a/ v.143b support XPMSE 2.50 too? i use skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif in XPMSE 2.50, if the problem in skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif the vagina still not animated, what supposse i take any skeleton_female.nif? but when i try with other skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif (UN7B/BBP meshes for example) these female character/NPC become weird when animated, sorry for ask question again coz i waiting long time for this mod hahaha ^^

Wait, i didn't say to merge the hdtm.xml with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, i said to merge the hdtVagina.xml with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

It should work with XPMSE 2.50 unless Groovtama made changes to the pussy bones.

-Read below-

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml always loaded when Breast bones on skeleton, any skeleton, hdtVagina.xml, pussy bones, not on any skeleton with breast bones, male, werewolves, draugr, giants etc. boom, bang, kaboom, slowdown, missing bones, fps drop, !!!unplayable!!! No es bueno, bad, do not do!

vibrating vagina, either, collision shapes colliding who shouldn't, more than 60 fps/s, no even frame rate/no frame limiter in enb set, too many prerendered frames, other fucked up stuff like fucked up skeleton installations, bbp hkxes installed.

Wait, i didn't say to merge the hdtm.xml with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, i said to merge the hdtVagina.xml with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

It should work with XPMSE 2.50 unless Groovtama made changes to the pussy bones.

-Read below-

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml always loaded when Breast bones on skeleton, any skeleton, hdtVagina.xml, pussy bones, not on any skeleton with breast bones, male, werewolves, draugr, giants etc. boom, bang, kaboom, slowdown, missing bones, fps drop, !!!unplayable!!! No es bueno, bad, do not do!

vibrating vagina, either, collision shapes colliding who shouldn't, more than 60 fps/s, no even frame rate/no frame limiter in enb set, too many prerendered frames, other fucked up stuff like fucked up skeleton installations, bbp hkxes installed.

i get it, but not too perfect but its works almost for any animation, i try use XPMSE 2.44 and HDT havok object on  Daemonic, only use his HDT havok and work, and using for my character (male character coz i not trying female character already) maybe i'll will be try on XPMSE 2.50 for newest skeleton.

much thx for the mods :)

and keep update pls if u pleased haha ^^

-Read below-

i get it, but not too perfect but its works almost for any animation, i try use XPMSE 2.44 and HDT havok object on  Daemonic, only use his HDT havok and work, and using for my character (male character coz i not trying female character already) maybe i'll will be try on XPMSE 2.50 for newest skeleton.

much thx for the mods :)

and keep update pls if u pleased haha ^^

You get it? Want to elaborate? Because I really have no clue what he's talking about lol. I'm having similar problems with fluttering vag. Also is it normal for the vag to be "open" during idle? many people asked but I can't find the answer...

ZDMZR5R.gif

I can't seem to get rid of it :/ only if I use the hdtVagina.xml from Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina, but then the vagina barely opens during sex :s

wrong XMLs combination, if you want use the last Daie XML vagina, on SevenBase or UUNP Special, you have to use the old Daie XML Edit 6 for XPMS2 (HDT xml ed HDTM xml), if you combine Daie's vagina XML, with Stevie XMLs, you'll have wild fluttering Vagina

I'll tell you why it happened to me the first time I tried to use the Stevie HDT UNP Vagina, it is not advisable to mix XMLs by different authors

Apologies if this is a completely ridiculous question, but will this work for UNP (slim) out-of-the-box?

Work if you use Unified Project with UUNP Special and Skinny preset

ZDMZR5R.gif

wrong XMLs combination, if you want use the last Daie XML vagina, on SevenBase or UUNP Special, you have to use the old Daie XML Edit 6 for XPMS2 (HDT xml ed HDTM xml), if you combine Daie's vagina XML, with Stevie XMLs, you'll have wild fluttering Vagina

I'll tell you why it happened to me the first time I tried to use the Stevie HDT UNP Vagina, it is not advisable to mix XMLs by different authors

Apologies if this is a completely ridiculous question, but will this work for UNP (slim) out-of-the-box?

Work if you use Unified Project with UUNP Special and Skinny preset

Is there some sort of guide for beginners (to modding) on how exactly to use the Unified Project? The download page, and what little instruction exists there, looks incredibly intimidating...

I've been trying to read up but I'm lost. I had been using UN7B textures and I want to try the Texture Blend method but I'm confused about custom races. When I use it will it replace my textures for custom races? If not, is there a location where the file gets placed where I can copy over my custom race textures? I'm using SG Textures Renewal and any advice on which color would look best with that or should I just do trial and error?  If I'm making this harder than it is I apologize.

Edit : Also when people are taking the HDT Havok from Trepleen are you also using the male Havok as well?

Is there some sort of guide for beginners (to modding) on how exactly to use the Unified Project? The download page, and what little instruction exists there, looks incredibly intimidating...

Ok. I will explain right quick. 

1. Download Bodyslide and Install.

2. Download latest unified and install 

3. Download Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3 from within this thread somewhere and install.

If you are using MO, do it in that order, if you are using NMM, and I haven't used that in over a year, I think about the same order should work for you. 

4. Fire up Bodyslide, find the Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina and click that.

5. Find a body of your preference within the drop down list.  Edit the body how you like. 

Press build. Build hands and feet. 

Download the package from Daie, but ONLY USE THE HAVOK OBJECTS. Install those to your game, not the rest of the package. Well if you want to use Daie's jigglies you can, I don't use them myself, thus my instructions. Use whatever Jigglies you want. 

Now as to my next instructions, they are what I personally use and the cooch works fine for me. I use the latest Vagina.xml from Stevierage in my SKSE folder. But you can continue to use the one included in Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3.

Fire up your game and have fun. 

Hope this helps.

-C

Ok. I will explain right quick. 

1. Download Bodyslide and Install.

2. Download latest unified and install 

3. Download Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3 from within this thread somewhere and install.

If you are using MO, do it in that order, if you are using NMM, and I haven't used that in over a year, I think about the same order should work for you. 

4. Fire up Bodyslide, find the Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina and click that.

5. Find a body of your preference within the drop down list.  Edit the body how you like. 

Press build. Build hands and feet. 

Download the package from Daie, but ONLY USE THE HAVOK OBJECTS. Install those to your game, not the rest of the package. Well if you want to use Daie's jigglies you can, I don't use them myself, thus my instructions. Use whatever Jigglies you want. 

Now as to my next instructions, they are what I personally use and the cooch works fine for me. I use the latest Vagina.xml from Stevierage in my SKSE folder. But you can continue to use the one included in Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3.

Fire up your game and have fun. 

Hope this helps.

-C

It helps massively. Thanks so much! :)