[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Thanks Stevie, much appreciated. Which Schlong addon did you use for SoS? I'm going to try and see what I can come up with now, following your suggestion.

And yeah I don't mind the lack of hand collisions, not many anims tend to use them anyway, I also don't use any pregnancy mods so no belly collisions isn't a problem.

Thanks Stevie, much appreciated.

Thanks Stevie, much appreciated. Which Schlong addon did you use for SoS? I'm going to try and see what I can come up with now, following your suggestion.

And yeah I don't mind the lack of hand collisions, not many anims tend to use them anyway, I also don't use any pregnancy mods so no belly collisions isn't a problem.

Thanks Stevie, much appreciated.

I only had installed the smurf average schlong, but the SAM schlong looks like VectorPlexus schlong.

Well, I think I've gotten the collision with the vagina now, although it can be hard to tell with certain animations.

Some animations seem to open/close the vagina by themselves, anybody figured out a way to stop that, and just let the collision do the work, or is that something we'll have to deal with for the time being?

This might help and could be the cause with some of the wobble ppl are experiencing, where collisions are colliding with each other and shouldn't be.

It's more or less just to check things really, as some xmls might be setup different.

Example: I've got the vagina in 'Group ID 7 - Body, Pussy and asshole' (orange box, check jpg below) and ticked what it should and should not collide with (red box).

I've left '10 - Body, Undefined'  unticked as that's what the genitals are grouped under in my hdtm.xml and i want the vagina to collide with.

(If your not getting any collision with the vagina, check the hdtm.xml you are using and see if the '7' is ticked, if so untick it and save as)

But...

Some hdtm.xmls come with the genitals grouped under '0 - Default' instead of '10 - Body, Undefined' (also why in the vagina.xml I've uploaded has '0' and '10' unticked).

But again some hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xmls that include the belly collisions might be grouped under '10 - Body, Undefined'  and that might be the cause of the vagina (or belly) wobble, as they are colliding with each other.

So check all your xmls in JFF and see if :-

1. The hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml comes with the belly collisions and is grouped under '10 - Body, Undefined', go into the hdtVagina.xml and tick the '10' at No Collide With part (red box).

2. As a precaution make sure '7' is ticked in all the Rigid Bodies (hands, breast, butt, etc) in both the hdtm.xml and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml  (with the exception of the Genitals in the hdtm.xml, leave '7' unticked as you want the schlong to collide with the vagina)

Also the reason that '7' in the hdtvagina.xml is ticked, as there is two parts of the body (NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02) using that Group ID and you don't want them to collide together (can also cause wobble/spasms).

Again this is only just to check things that might be causing wobble for ppl or no collision at all in some cases.

post-33558-0-46901300-1426211040_thumb.jpg

If still getting wobble/spasms, i can only quote Groovtama of what might be the cause:

vibrating vagina, either, collision shapes colliding who shouldn't, more than 60 fps/s, no even frame rate/no frame limiter in enb set, too many prerendered frames, other fucked up stuff like fucked up skeleton installations, bbp hkxes installed.

Thanks Stevie, I think I've got it all figured out now. For anybody having trouble telling whether collisions are enabled or not, just unequip/equip the Havok Object and you should see a difference, as one side seems to stay closed. (I assume this is the NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02 doing it's thing, as you mentioned above Stevie?)

Is there a way to make the Vagina have a smaller opening during animation/collision? I've got collision but it's quite tricky to tell, mainly because the penis in SoS is a bit smaller than the collision shape. This may be why some people aren't seeing it? or is this irrelevant?

Thanks Stevie, I think I've got it all figured out now. For anybody having trouble telling whether collisions are enabled or not, just unequip/equip the Havok Object and you should see a difference, as one side seems to stay closed. (I assume this is the NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02 doing it's thing, as you mentioned above Stevie?)

Is there a way to make the Vagina have a smaller opening during animation/collision? I've got collision but it's quite tricky to tell, mainly because the penis in SoS is a bit smaller than the collision shape. This may be why some people aren't seeing it? or is this irrelevant?

For the one side staying closed read this move your pc up or down or back and forth (mainly away from the npc) until it opens fully, then adjust your pc 'back' again

To make the vagina open less try this, i think i have it at -4.20000 L pussy and 4.20000 R pusssy, try bringing it down to -3.20000 and 3.20000 (use smaller amounts if to much, instead of 1.0 try 0.5), keep adjusting til you get your desired effect.

For the one side staying closed read this move your pc up or down or back and forth (mainly away from the npc) until it opens fully, then adjust your pc 'back' again

To make the vagina open less try this, i think i have it at -4.20000 L pussy and 4.20000 R pusssy, try bringing it down to -3.20000 and 3.20000 (use smaller amounts if to much, instead of 1.0 try 0.5), keep adjusting til you get your desired effect.

Yep, I've having no trouble with the vagina opening, just an observation that when you un-equip the Havok Object it resets, letting you see the collision working.

I'll do as you suggested and let you know how it works out. (Tomorrow probably, getting late!)

Thanks again Stevie, the help is much appreciated. :)

This might help and could be the cause with some of the wobble ppl are experiencing, where collisions are colliding with each other and shouldn't be.

It's more or less just to check things really, as some xmls might be setup different.

Example: I've got the vagina in 'Group ID 7 - Body, Pussy and asshole' (orange box, check jpg below) and ticked what it should and should not collide with (red box).

I've left '10 - Body, Undefined'  unticked as that's what the genitals are grouped under in my hdtm.xml and i want the vagina to collide with.

(If your not getting any collision with the vagina, check the hdtm.xml you are using and see if the '7' is ticked, if so untick it and save as)

But...

Some hdtm.xmls come with the genitals grouped under '0 - Default' instead of '10 - Body, Undefined' (also why in the vagina.xml I've uploaded has '0' and '10' unticked).

But again some hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xmls that include the belly collisions might be grouped under '10 - Body, Undefined'  and that might be the cause of the vagina (or belly) wobble, as they are colliding with each other.

1. The hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml comes with the belly collisions and is grouped under '10 - Body, Undefined', go into the hdtVagina.xml and tick the '10' at No Collide With part (red box).

2. As a precaution make sure '7' is ticked in all the Rigid Bodies (hands, breast, butt, etc) in both the hdtm.xml and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml  (with the exception of the Genitals in the hdtm.xml, leave '7' unticked as you want the schlong to collide with the vagina)

Also the reason that '7' in the hdtvagina.xml is ticked, as there is two parts of the body (NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02) using that Group ID and you don't want them to collide together (can also cause wobble/spasms).

Again this is only just to check things that might be causing wobble for ppl or no collision at all in some cases.

attachicon.gifJFF.jpg

If still getting wobble/spasms, i can only quote Groovtama of what might be the cause:

vibrating vagina, either, collision shapes colliding who shouldn't, more than 60 fps/s, no even frame rate/no frame limiter in enb set, too many prerendered frames, other fucked up stuff like fucked up skeleton installations, bbp hkxes installed.

XPMSE says *do not* remove the hkxes.......

Groove says do remove them.........

So which one is right?

And will removing them cause my UNPB BBP armor to no longer function?

:/

Got it to work with UN7B Textures but...

1. No penis collision...

2. Got the spazzy vagina.

3. No other textures seem to work.

I think i'm gonna wait this one off. This mod is very buggy atm.

Buggy or not, I'd rather my women be women & not mannequins........js.

But...

attachicon.gifJFF.jpg

XPMSE says *do not* remove the hkxes.......

Groove says do remove them.........

So which one is right?

And will removing them cause my UNPB BBP armor to no longer function?

Where in god's fucking hell do I tell people to remove their hkxes in my post?

I said that people have a BBP hkx installed that fucks up HDT movements, in the XPMSE2 installer are 6 different kind of hkxes, 2 for HDT, 2 for XPMSE BBP and 2 old ones of XPMS. If people have problems with HDT they have most often the wrong hkxes chosen in the installer because they don't fucking read the descriptions for the options in the installer.

I don't tell people to remove them, I tell them to install the right ones. Read what I write and not some magical crap that appears before your eyes.

Got it to work with UN7B Textures but...

1. No penis collision...

2. Got the spazzy vagina.

3. No other textures seem to work.

I think i'm gonna wait this one off. This mod is very buggy atm.

Buggy or not, I'd rather my women be women & not mannequins........js.

Nothing intelligent has ever been expressed when someone ends a sentence with "just saying"

After some tweaking I've managed to get pretty good results editing the Constraints in the hdtVagina XML, now I think I just need to edit the collision shape on the penis for the hdtm XML. Anybody know which settings I should be changing to do that?

I'll post some pictures later tonight, in case anybody wants an idea of how I've got it set up.

Again, thanks Stevie for all the help.

After some tweaking I've managed to get pretty good results editing the Constraints in the hdtVagina XML, now I think I just need to edit the collision shape on the penis for the hdtm XML. Anybody know which settings I should be changing to do that?

I'll post some pictures later tonight, in case anybody wants an idea of how I've got it set up.

Check out the hdtm.xml that comes with v1.43 and look at the 'hdtVagina.xml and hdtm.xml.rar' and see what i've changed.

The hdtm from v1.43 has the collision/capsule shape changed while the hdtm from the .rar is the original with just the radius increased.

Personally i've went back to the xmls that came with v1.3 (which is in the 'hdtVagina.xml and hdtm.xml.rar').

Check out the hdtm.xml that comes with v1.43 and look at the 'hdtVagina.xml and hdtm.xml.rar' and see what i've changed.

The hdtm from v1.43 has the collision/capsule shape changed while the hdtm from the .rar is the original with just the radius increased.

Personally i've went back to the xmls that came with v1.3 (which is in the 'hdtVagina.xml and hdtm.xml.rar').

Thanks Stevie, done some small tweaks to the Capsule shape and gotten pretty good results. I'll try out your older XMLs too, see how they compare.

Some animations don't seem to like some of the collision stuff but I guess there's not much we can do about that.

I'll see if I can make some gifs and share them too.

Thanks Stevie, done some small tweaks to the Capsule shape and gotten pretty good results. I'll try out your older XMLs too, see how they compare.

Some animations don't seem to like some of the collision stuff but I guess there's not much we can do about that.

Can you post your xmls also, want to try them out (I'm always editing the xmls (and changing weight paints) myself to try to improve the collision).

Yeah i said on the main page that with some animations, the vagina opening and closing will look really good but others not so good, and trying to get a balance between them is a pain.

Take for an example Leito's throne doggystyle anims, as amazing as they are, some of the stages don't really work that well with hdt (he even said so himself).

I don't know if its the anim itself (exported) or the way the position has been inputted in the script or was meant to be this way, but the schlong enters at a slight angle (more to the right if you look through the eyes of the male) and the vagina can look a bit off when opening and closing.

You try to move the schlong about or the npc/pc to get it looking right (can work sometimes, but depends on the angle you are looking from).

Or you could try to set up the xmls to look really amazing for those animations, but other animations can suffer for it.

Like some of my GiFs of the throne anims (and other non throne anims) may look really good, but that was due to a few things :-

1. Positioning the pc/npc and schlong (even reducing the size of the schlong).

2. Editing the xmls specifically for that animation set.

3. And the angle of the camera (tfc) i took the screen capture or video off, (eg say a top down view of the doggystyle or a right side view, may look like everything is good, but if you look at it from below or the left side, either there is clipping or that side of the vagina isn't opening or closing like the other side).

So depending on the animation, with the position/angle of the bodies of the npc/pc in that animation, the way the schlong enters the vagina, can make or break the whole collision/look of the vagina during that animation (even mess up with the collision of the butt).

Can you post your xmls also, want to try them out (I'm always editing the xmls (and changing weight paints) myself to try to improve the collision).

Yeah i said on the main page that with some animations, the vagina opening and closing will look really good but others not so good, and trying to get a balance between them is a pain.

Take for an example Leito's throne doggystyle anims, as amazing as they are, some of the stages don't really work that well with hdt (he even said so himself).

I don't know if its the anim itself (exported) or the way the position has been inputted in the script or was meant to be this way, but the schlong enters at a slight angle (more to the right if you look through the eyes of the male) and the vagina can look a bit off when opening and closing.

You try to move the schlong about or the npc/pc to get it looking right (can work sometimes, but depends on the angle you are looking from).

Or you could try to set up the xmls to look really amazing for those animations, but other animations can suffer for it.

Like some of my GiFs of the throne anims (and other non throne anims) may look really good, but that was due to a few things :-

1. Positioning the pc/npc and schlong (even reducing the size of the schlong).

2. Editing the xmls specifically for that animation set.

3. And the angle of the camera (tfc) i took the screen capture or video off, (eg say a top down view of the doggystyle or a right side view, may look like everything is good, but if you look at it from below or the left side, either there is clipping or that side of the vagina isn't opening or closing like the other side).

So depending on the animation, with the position/angle of the bodies of the npc/pc in that animation, the way the schlong enters the vagina, can make or break the whole collision/look of the vagina during that animation (even mess up with the collision of the butt).

Hm, I'll have to keep this in mind then. I've been looking through some of the animations and trying to come up with a solution on the 3d side of things, going to have to look into it more thoroughly.

I've attached my XML files, nothing final yet, quite literally a few small adjustments to your settings, but maybe some people will find them useful.

For reference, I'm using the VectorPlexus schlong. I'll make a few more adjustments tonight but I'm fairly happy with it so far.

If anyone wants to post some feedback or any problems with certain animations, let me know and I'll take a look.

think am gonna wait for this to be finished as i have no idea how to do any of texture blending thing that modders are good at as i am a simpleton that uses mods nothing more

I've not actually used TexBlend at all, just using SG Textures for UN7B, no problems from what I can see.

JC12 - Vagina and Male XML.7z

think am gonna wait for this to be finished as i have no idea how to do any of texture blending thing that modders are good at as i am a simpleton that uses mods nothing more

Why are you disempowering yourself by saying things like "I am insignificant. I am a simpleton. I don't matter."? All you need is some effort to read after things you don't understand. None of us were born with master degree in PS/Blender/Max/etc.

Quick update, I've attached new XML's if anybody wants to give them a try. I've based them on the SoS Smurf Average schlong because I've seen people mention elsewhere that a lot of animations were made with that in mind.

I'll take a look at making one specifically for VectorPlexus, doing this seems like the best route.

Credit goes to Stevierage, my edits are based on his XML's.

JC12 - Vagina and Male XML 2.7z

Why are you disempowering yourself by saying things like "I am insignificant. I am a simpleton. I don't matter."? All you need is some effort to read after things you don't understand. None of us were born with master degree in PS/Blender/Max/etc.

Exactly, i never knew how to use PS/Max until about a year and a half ago, and only after watching nightasy's vids and reading up about things.

I left school 20+ years ago with 2-4 GCSE's and they weren't even above C grade and that's it.

So I'm a simpleton too :D.

the reason why am saying this i have better things to be tending to like my college course am doing as i have multiple assessments currently going on so yeaa... :/

Ok, maybe I'm a bit dense here, but why the texture blending & messing with files?

All I did was install UN7B Body, then 7B Vag, then a BBP/TBBP skele, then my UNPB BBP armors & I'm done!

NO MESSING WITH FILES WHATSOEVER.......

Is there something I'm not getting?

.......Confused in Kentucky!

?????

Close to perfect ?

attachicon.gif1.gif

Took me some time to get it working properly, had all the usual... missing texture, flappy bird, you name it.

GGWP OP

I switched to the SOS+SMS+XPME skele & now my vag works too......!!

.......And I haven't noticed any HDT problems yet either, but I'm still testing it.

:D

Well, took a bit of fiddling to get this working but one of the major issues I had turned out to be that I didn't have the male hands linked to the xml file (I just assumed they were).   Anyway, pretty cool even though its a bit of a novelty atm because of the very few (imo) animations it works well with and penis sizes that don't clip.

I appreciate the work none the less.