[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

I've been trying to read up but I'm lost. I had been using UN7B textures and I want to try the Texture Blend method but I'm confused about custom races. When I use it will it replace my textures for custom races? If not, is there a location where the file gets placed where I can copy over my custom race textures? I'm using SG Textures Renewal and any advice on which color would look best with that or should I just do trial and error?  If I'm making this harder than it is I apologize.

Edit : Also when people are taking the HDT Havok from Trepleen are you also using the male Havok as well?

Custom races should work similarly to custom followers I would imagine.

What I've been having to do is back up the main female texture file somewhere safe.

Overwrite that file using the custom texture from the race or follower. Then use texblend to adjust it.

Copy it back to it's home location and then restore the original texture from the backup.

It'd be nice if texblend had a way to navigate to a folder to get it's texture and then output the changed one there.  I don't know that it does. 

This is what I've been doing though.

I've been doing this for the textures I'm using on follower mods or a custom one I'd made.

You mean this by wild fluttering? ^^

ZDMZR5R.gif

I can't seem to get rid of it :/ only if I use the hdtVagina.xml from Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina, but then the vagina barely opens during sex :s

Why, when I see this gif, there is "Valkyrie Flight" playing in my mind?  :D

Shall it work with creatures?

doesn't work for me but perhaps I did something wrong ^^

No, it will not work on animals. It will only for wereanimals, who use SoS cock.

For others you will need to connect HDT to there models.

I remember some time ago someone did that to dogs, so it may work with belly nod. Even made gif of that.

You get it? Want to elaborate? Because I really have no clue what he's talking about lol. I'm having similar problems with fluttering vag. Also is it normal for the vag to be "open" during idle? many people asked but I can't find the answer...

I have vagina opening during idle and some other animations too, i can't figure out how to fix that.

It seems to happen when the position of the body is to one side or sways from side to side.

I've changed my idle anim to something that doesn't move/sway much.

Ok. I will explain right quick. 

1. Download Bodyslide and Install.

2. Download latest unified and install 

3. Download Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3 from within this thread somewhere and install.

If you are using MO, do it in that order, if you are using NMM, and I haven't used that in over a year, I think about the same order should work for you. 

4. Fire up Bodyslide, find the Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina and click that.

5. Find a body of your preference within the drop down list.  Edit the body how you like. 

Press build. Build hands and feet. 

Download the package from Daie, but ONLY USE THE HAVOK OBJECTS. Install those to your game, not the rest of the package. Well if you want to use Daie's jigglies you can, I don't use them myself, thus my instructions. Use whatever Jigglies you want. 

Now as to my next instructions, they are what I personally use and the cooch works fine for me. I use the latest Vagina.xml from Stevierage in my SKSE folder. But you can continue to use the one included in Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3.

Fire up your game and have fun. 

Hope this helps.

-C

Nice, will add a link on main page to this post, to help ppl out.

Shall it work with creatures?

doesn't work for me but perhaps I did something wrong ^^

No, it will not work on animals. It will only for wereanimals, who use SoS cock.

For others you will need to connect HDT to there models.

I remember some time ago someone did that to dogs, so it may work with belly nod. Even made gif of that.

Will not work with creatures unless they have the Genital bones in the skeleton like the werewolf etc.

Oh got a link to this dog gif or mod that has the collisions enabled?

It's a post by TheoniNinja on one of my threads concerning SOS/belly collisions. I don't know where he went at the moment, he hasn't been around in a while.

Had a little more success with the wolves tonight after recopying the genital nodes into the wolf mesh and aligning them a bit better before copying the weights. I've also found that disabling collision on the last few nodes seems to help with a problem I've been having where the stomach was bulging when the wolf pulled out rather than when thrusting in.

aOY4cku.gif

SjnD1q5.gif

I'm hoping I can make the bulge more pronounced by playing with the radius on the collision shapes near the base/midway point. It seems to be having the desired effect but I haven't found numbers that really work yet. I still need to do a lot of testing but I'm nearly happy with it. 

There is one problem I've encountered though that I can't seem to do anything about at all and it isn't exclusive to wolves. It seems that when both actors are facing one another the genital collision shapes always end up in front of the belly node, causing it to deform backward as seen below.

HfzhZRV.png

I can translate one actor forward to get proper collisions again but that obviously ends up with the alignment off:

b61GlXs.png

Is there any easy way to move the belly node forward in the female skeleton without deforming the mesh as a result? Kind of change its default position? Or would that require reskinning that portion of the mesh?

(I really need to learn how to rig shit for myself one of these days instead of just copying the weights from other stuff. That and properly export meshes from blender/max.)

Hmmm how in the...

Nevermind I'll figure something out...

So somewhere in this thread is a version of Stevierage's v4.3b setup ready to go with bodyslide... but I'm gonna make you look for it :ph34r:

Thanks BringtheNoise, very handy. Maybe a silly question, but does this essentially edit the UUNP Special bodies in your Bodyslide pack?

I'm still aroundish, just slogging through college at the moment with no time for modding, and the wolf collision thing never really worked out unfortunately. I meant to share the WIP files at some point but they're such a mess. I've attached the loose files below in case they can help in some way but honestly it might just be a better idea to start from scratch. I had no real idea what I was doing, and still don't, but I'd love to see it realized.

It's a post by TheoniNinja on one of my threads concerning SOS/belly collisions. I don't know where he went at the moment, he hasn't been around in a while.

Snip

wolvesCollisionWIP.zip

I think I'm using Leito86's Creature Features meshes and textures from Sexlab Nude Creatures.

PS. I've been following this thread and others, like UUNP, for a while and I am reeeeeally looking forward to adding the hdt vagina to my setup once I get around to playing again. (I need to do a full reinstall of skyrim at some point) So thanks to you and everyone working on that, Stevierage! 

Added links to UUNP Special on main page.

Links included old v1.3 and v1.43 on this thread and BringTheNoise's thread (i think its the same build, not sure....).

If ppl prefer the old v1.3 xmls, they are on the download page (hdtVagina.xml and hdtm.xml.rar), mix them to see which you prefer for better collisions.

I'm still aroundish, just slogging through college at the moment with no time for modding, and the wolf collision thing never really worked out unfortunately. I meant to share the WIP files at some point but they're such a mess. I've attached the loose files below in case they can help in some way but honestly it might just be a better idea to start from scratch. I had no real idea what I was doing, and still don't, but I'd love to see it realized.

Snip

attachicon.gifwolvesCollisionWIP.zip

I think I'm using Leito86's Creature Features meshes and textures from Sexlab Nude Creatures.

lol cheers was gonna look into it tomorrow, but was messing about with the riekling playable race.

Finally managed to get this whole HDT thing to work even though the vagina occasionally wobbles with stevierage's xml but with the other one it works perfectly fine even though its more stagnant, but i still like steve's one better so I set the physics to work with the hdt object and set it on a hotkey so its perfect :)

If anyone needs any help like I did msg me.

By the way whose hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml you guys are using with this? ^^ And by using I mean recommend :P

I am using a simple.xml for share but I edited myself quite a bit it seems to work pretty well but of course you get the vagina waggle, but i tried removing weights and different things and the hdtPhysicsExtensiondefauiltBBP.xml seems to have no effect on it only when it is run simultaneously 

By the way whose hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml you guys are using with this? ^^ And by using I mean recommend :P

To recommend just one is a bit hard, so i recommend to try out both Minou's and Daie's xml, see wot you like about both of them, (eg do you prefer Daie's butt bounce, but like Minou's breast bounce?) then copy that data of what you like best and customize your own xml.

I'm using a custom xml that i always keep changing and was built (and still building) around the custom weight paints i use.

I check out other ppl's xml to see how it looks and if i like it, i incorporate it into my own xml.

Atm I've taken some of the data from Minou's and Daie's xmls with a touch of my old settings of an uploaded xml from away back when.

But have adjusted it further to go with the custom weight paints on the custom body i use, (looks utter crap with other bodies).

Weight paints can have an affect on the xmls, for instance Daie's xml was most likely built around the weights of the body he uses and would look really good with that body, but on another body it may not look as good.

Just some examples of my custom weights and xml.

Example 1 - Example 2 - Example 3 - Example 4

To recommend just one is a bit hard, so i recommend to try out both Minou's and Daie's xml, see wot you like about both of them, (eg do you prefer Daie's butt bounce, but like Minou's breast bounce?) then copy that data of what you like best and customize your own xml.

I'm using a custom xml that i always keep changing and was built (and still building) around the custom weight paints i use.

I check out other ppl's xml to see how it looks and if i like it, i incorporate it into my own xml.

Atm I've taken some of the data from Minou's and Daie's xmls with a touch of my old settings of an uploaded xml from away back when.

But have adjusted it further to go with the custom weight paints on the custom body i use, (looks utter crap with other bodies).

Weight paints can have an affect on the xmls, for instance Daie's xml was most likely built around the weights of the body he uses and would look really good with that body, but on another body it may not look as good.

Can you send me your xml and body + textures? lol I really like the way your character looks but you said yourself you edited them personally maybe send them via note because I know you can't upload I know that is asking alot but only if you feel up to it ;)

What male body do you use Stevie, to get the male genitals how you have them? Looks to be a perfect fit for your female body mod.

I'd also like to try out your Bounce XML if you're willing to post it, looks great. :)

What male body do you use Stevie, to get the male genitals how you have them? Looks to be a perfect fit for your female body mod.

I'd also like to try out your Bounce XML if you're willing to post it, looks great. :)

I use SOS, but have installed the SAM body, genitals, and textures over the SOS ones, but had to modify other textures (feet) for other races (eg old male).

Also i've modified the genital textures, main texture to have less red colored veins, normal map to be more veiny and the specular map to use the wet schlong mod on another thread, but have removed the wet look around the balls and to be less wet overall.

Was gonna release the custom.xml to go with custom weighted body i had uploaded (v1.0 - v1.2), but removed the body from v1.3+ (still editing the xml).

The xml is very basic btw, no hand collisions (don't use that idle) and can be abit annoying with other anims.

No belly collisions etc, don't use pregnancy mods and the belly can be also be annoying with some anims.

Also i've got the vagina data included in it, even though it shouldn't be, i've had no problems with it.