[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Did anyone figure out what causes the wobble?

I've tried several different HDT settings and reinstalled XPMSE with no luck.

I've checked the HDT log as well and i see no errors, i also tried just using the required hdt files in the SKSE Plugin folder and still got the wobble / loose vagina.

Just FYI, the wobble isn't constant, it happens once I move and then it stops after a while, it also happens in some animations but will eventually stop if you swap sex animations.

I honestly don't know what the issue might be, I've never had any issues with HDT before so I'm baffled.

Last night wasn't going well so I slept on it and attacked it today and I have the vagina working on a couple of my custom races so I'm on the right track. I'm slowly figuring all this out. Thank you Stevierage and Camila!! Now to add more custom races to my game... ;):D

Edit: I never knew that NMM only did vanilla installs with races. I always thought it would do whatever race you had installed at that time.

Edit 2: I'm all good, thanks again.

Should you make for CBBE version? :D PLZ!! T-T

CBBE here or here.

Sorry.. I don't want Hag's pussy.. :s I want simple and tight mesh like this. I already used CBBE vagina at releasing day but that meshes shape looks very not good to me. As like this.

post-3027-0-51558000-1425246715_thumb.jpg

My DovaQueen is Not Hag!! :D

CBBE here or here.

Sorry.. I don't want Hag's pussy.. :s I want simple and tight mesh like this. I already used CBBE vagina at releasing day but that meshes shape looks very not good to me. As like this.

attachicon.gifhagpussy.jpg

Open the CBBE version in Outfit Studio, and delete the vag... Then open the UUNP Special nif (top of page 2)... make sure to check the little box that says keep existing meshes (or something like that) and you will have 2 bodies (cbbe and uunp) and the vag... delete the uunp body... Export the nif and you now have a cbbe body with Stevie's Vag (and as long as you use Daie's Trepleen set with the weights painted on the body it should work)...

That should solve your hanging fruit issue...

-snip-

The vagina not opening fully can be one of a many things if not all.

The way some of the animation's are made can make the vagina not fully open or not 'collide' properly.

The position of pc/npc and the thrust/motion of the schlong, (pretty much the same as above).

Try changing/upping the Radius of either the vagina or schlong in JFF.

Note changing the Radius can affect breasts/hands/butt and belly collisions, you will need to adjust accordingly.

I use a 4.0 Radius for the hdtm.xml, Daie's hdtm.xml has a radius of 3.0 (unless he 's changed it).

Can you show me in the screens what is the Radius value of change in JFF ?

I also have the problem of the wrong legs weight, too sensitive, the legs have weird deformations with horizzontal HDT move/position of the legs

see the pic.. post-204983-0-83310600-1425274952_thumb.jpg

I have suggested to adjust the parameters in the .xml, reducing the values for linear/angular limits in constrains

but.. do not know where to go exactly in JFF to do this, you can show me where reduce the linear/angular limits for the legs, please ?

and what XML file I have to edit with JFF, exactly..?

my initial idea was to turn your 1.21 into a new UUNP Special base shape, but after re-reading what changed i guess i'm easier off, just transferring the modified P-bone weights to the existing base shape.

please.. :blush: How can transferring the modified P-bone weights of the Stevie's Vagina v1.21 to the existing base shape of "UUNP Special - With Groups" ? :)

Stevierage... I've got a gift for you...

Since Cell/Ousnius finished tweaking UUNP (v1.10n) I went ahead and tossed your 7B high body into the blender I call Outfit Studio (just turned it into a CBBE shape really)...

Packed up a complete setup with Texture blend, Bodyslide options, as well as the 7B Bomb base body from your v3b setup...

- Go 2 posts down... lol

Note: I may revisit the UUNP Special and rebuild it on the UUNP HDT weight set that Cell worked out for UUNP (both Stevierage and Cell have some good weight painting setups).

But this should do for those wanting a UNP body with a working vagina (and not wanting to re-weight all there armors, nipple piercings, etc due to the new UUNP HDT not having the breast 01 weights).

Also: Stevierage if you want you can toss this directly in YOUR downloads section I do not mind (in fact I think it would make it easier for end users so they don't have to look for it on page 10).

And you can update it and do what ever you want with it...

Have fun

Due to a typo in the folder name "SliderSsets" instead of "SliderSets", bodyslide will not automatically pick it up. For anyone running into this issue: Just move Stevierage UNP HDT v3b.xml to the "SliderSets" folder and you're good to go.

Lol... me and typing... not a good combo

Okay so now with the SliderSets folder properly named (nothing else was changed).

Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3.7z

Oh and I did try to toss Alan's bones out of UN7B and put the 4 working Pussy bones in (2 for mounts and 2 for movement)... It did not end well (looked rather bad and pulled the mesh apart during sex (then again that could have been from mesh rigger not welding the seams back together when it built the body, which KGtool's has done more then once when I have used it to build something).

Has anyone made a working version of the UN7B mesh with the P bones, one that does not rip apart?

For those who got this mod working. Could you please tell me step by step on how to do that? I've never really got this mod working properly. I have ECE on and then I Install latest Xp32's skeleton, Bounce and Jiggles 5.0 Regular TBBP Equip Belly HDT (I did tried several other HDTs) and then this mod. But it didn't work, Vagina looks all weird like this.

etz2CRR.png

Please help!

Update: I somehow manage for it to look like this. How do I fix this?

keMAVZm.png

Finally I get this to work, but I have question, which skeleton rig option I should chose on the install xpmse 2.44?

And please, can someone give me a hint how to install this on Ningheim race? 

Update: double shlong problem, how to solve this?

post-517792-0-21895300-1425303800_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot for this mod. Textures and body meshes work fine but the vagina wobbles constantly as soon as I move/run a bit. No errors in the hdt log either.

However, I sadly don't have the time to learn nifscope and try all the different hdt/hdt object combinations :/.

So it would be great (for noobs like me) if you could incorporate some of the fixes in this thread into the original download files and make the list of requirements a bit more obvious.

Anyways, thanks for the effort so far. :)

For those who got this mod working. Could you please tell me step by step on how to do that? I've never really got this mod working properly. I have ECE on and then I Install latest Xp32's skeleton, Bounce and Jiggles 5.0 Regular TBBP Equip Belly HDT (I did tried several other HDTs) and then this mod. But it didn't work, Vagina looks all weird like this.

etz2CRR.png

Please help!

Update: I somehow manage for it to look like this. How do I fix this?

keMAVZm.png

Finally I get this to work, but I have question, which skeleton rig option I should chose on the install xpmse 2.44?

Check out my steps, which I posted earlier on. Still works for me. Also skip step 10, 'cause this was for v1.1.

I did exactly like You said in this post, but what with the skeleton rig? Should I leave default option checked? And this strange double shlong problem... I use MO to all my mods

As it says on the page to select the Skeleton rig: use default unless you absolutely know that you need something else (which you don't ;)). So default is the way to go (T/BBP has many issues with faulty animations and is basically just asking for trouble).

As it says on the page to select the Skeleton rig: use default unless you absolutely know that you need something else (which you don't ;)). So default is the way to go (T/BBP has many issues with faulty animations and is basically just asking for trouble).

Thanks, I just wanted to know if it is not a problem with those animations :) ( I use default all the time )

Since Cell/Ousnius finished tweaking UUNP (v1.10n) I went ahead and tossed your 7B high body into the blender I call Outfit Studio (just turned it into a CBBE shape really)...

Packed up a complete setup with Texture blend, Bodyslide options, as well as the 7B Bomb base body from your v3b setup...

attachicon.gifStevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3.7z  - Go 2 posts down... lol

Note: I may revisit the UUNP Special and rebuild it on the UUNP HDT weight set that Cell worked out for UUNP (both Stevierage and Cell have some good weight painting setups).

But this should do for those wanting a UNP body with a working vagina (and not wanting to re-weight all there armors, nipple piercings, etc due to the new UUNP HDT not having the breast 01 weights).

Also: Stevierage if you want you can toss this directly in YOUR downloads section I do not mind (in fact I think it would make it easier for end users so they don't have to look for it on page 10).

Have fun

Where is the catch?
I installed UN7B (skipped its skeleton files), yours unified +this UUNP vag , built it with bodyshape i had for CBBE and it seems to work. What can go wrong?
Also I got some femalebody_skin.nif files now, from UN7B pack - what are those for?

CBBE here or here.

attachicon.gifhagpussy.jpg

Scivirus is working on a new mesh for cbbe that might suit you.

attachicon.gifStevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3.7z  - Go 2 posts down... lol

Have fun

I'll either update the main page to point this post or just add it to the downloads like you said.

I don't mind if you just add it into your main builds, and you can just call it UUNP Special or wotever.

Tbh i don't know how to use OS/Bodyslide, i mean i know how to make a body from bodyslde, i just don't know how to make slidersets/data etc.

OS, i've only used once way back when it first was released and didn't like it, so i stuck with 3DS and mesh rigger.

So i don't know how to update the bodyslide builds :(.

Oh btw, just as you updated the UUNP build :P, i will be updating my mod soon with adjusted weights and moved vertices on the body.

Update: double shlong problem, how to solve this?

attachicon.gif2015_03_02 14_32_19_11.jpg

You need to manually install the meshes into the Custom Race/Follower.

I use Ningheim Race myself, so all my testing, screenshots, GiFs and wot not, are all done with that custom race.

You must have a different body installed than the one you get from SOS, that has a penis mesh included on the body.

Reinstall SOS or manually replace the meshes with the body from SOS, (and do the same if your using Custom Race/Followers). 

Edit: seems you sorted it out while i was writing up this post.

-snip-

The vagina not opening fully can be one of a many things if not all.
The way some of the animation's are made can make the vagina not fully open or not 'collide' properly.
The position of pc/npc and the thrust/motion of the schlong, (pretty much the same as above).
Try changing/upping the Radius of either the vagina or schlong in JFF.
Note changing the Radius can affect breasts/hands/butt and belly collisions, you will need to adjust accordingly.
I use a 4.0 Radius for the hdtm.xml, Daie's hdtm.xml has a radius of 3.0 (unless he 's changed it).

Can you show me in the screens what is the Radius value of change in JFF ?

I also have the problem of the wrong legs weight, too sensitive, the legs have weird deformations with horizzontal HDT move/position of the legs

see the pic.. attachicon.gif2015-02-26_00034.jpg

I have suggested to adjust the parameters in the .xml, reducing the values for linear/angular limits in constrains

but.. do not know where to go exactly in JFF to do this, you can show me where reduce the linear/angular limits for the legs, please ?

and what XML file I have to edit with JFF, exactly..?

my initial idea was to turn your 1.21 into a new UUNP Special base shape, but after re-reading what changed i guess i'm easier off, just transferring the modified P-bone weights to the existing base shape.

please.. :blush: How can transferring the modified P-bone weights of the Stevie's Vagina v1.21 to the existing base shape of "UUNP Special - With Groups" ? :)

Open up GenitalsLag06 -> hkpCapsuleShape -> change Radius

post-33558-0-72598500-1425315511_thumb.png

As for the leg deformation i can only guess:

Reinstall the skeleton.

Rebuild the body.

Sort out the xml.

Thanks a lot for this mod. Textures and body meshes work fine but the vagina wobbles constantly as soon as I move/run a bit. No errors in the hdt log either.

However, I sadly don't have the time to learn nifscope and try all the different hdt/hdt object combinations :/.

So it would be great (for noobs like me) if you could incorporate some of the fixes in this thread into the original download files and make the list of requirements a bit more obvious.

Anyways, thanks for the effort so far. :)

That's my fault, i should rename it to Alpha or Beta, to deter noobs from downloading it, until i got it finished  :D.

I will update the main page when i got it finished and happy with it, with instructions and such for easier install etc. 

Where can I find the .xml file to enable the collision?

Which .xml?.

The vagina.xml: should be with the mod

The hdtm.xml: should have come with 14.28 latest

The hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml: same as above.

Stevierage, the 14.28 HDT download doesn't actually contain a hdtm.xml, which I assume is part of the reason why I can't seem to get this mod to work. :(

I've tried using various versions of Daiemonic's files as various folks in this thread have done, but that just results in a lot of vaginal twitchiness.