[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Am I the only one getting horrible seams on body weights set to anything other than to maximum on this body? I am unable to find any hand meshes that would work with this body.

SevenBase Bombshell comes with its own custom hands and feet, get them from Here

I'm not using 7B but i'm trying to discover the secret behind those amazing gifs (what is that reverse cowgirl animation ? don't seem to have it).

Anyway, what i manged to snif (compared to CBBE version) :

-shorter inside , 1 bone less , the side bones placed closer together

-doesn't stick to penetrating object

-opens with legs

-Texture file placed in body texture files so changes color with skin

When i used xml with cbbe version - it worked but the problem is that vagina is in perma open state. Is the opening by collision or some other factor? The color is also nicer - or rather when things go wrong it is less visible - don't think i can just edit some link in nifscope?

Great work and pretty perfect all things considered.

I'm not sure what the results would be like using this xml with the cbbe vagina (or vice-versa), never tried, but the pussy weights are completely different so results can vary.

Hi guys, is there a working CBBE bodyslide or unp version of this?

I would love to use this but all of my outfits tied to CBBE beacuse of bodyslide. Is there any way to get the best out of both?

I don't like 7base to much but the vagina is amazing, would be a shame if this superb piece of work would be just for 7b.

cbbe

unp here & here

I am aware of the CBBE hdt vagina this is my current setup btw.

What I meant is to have your 7base vagina (with the current features and way of operation) with a CBBE bodyslide body or an UNP body.

It seems your way of HDT vagina is better than the others. Can it be conversed /made the same way for unp and CBBE bodies?

I am aware of the CBBE hdt vagina this is my current setup btw.

What I meant is to have your 7base vagina (with the current features and way of operation) with a CBBE bodyslide body or an UNP body.

It seems your way of HDT vagina is better than the others. Can it be conversed /made the same way for unp and CBBE bodies?

unp here & here

Look at the 2nd 'here', BringtheNoise (aka btn2k3) has incorporated the hdtvagina into bodyslide (Unified).

So you can make any unp type body you want with the hdtvagina included. 

As for cbbe, it's already being supported by someone else and a new vagina mesh is getting made for it.

I've never used cbbe and have no interest in it.

So I've been trying to using this mod with UNPB via BodySlide wich kinda works nicely, except the physics. Body gone all weird ( I attach some pics ) are there any specific HDT framework or Skeleton I should be using? I use latest XPMS and HDT bouncing breast + Butt + equipments.

Pics
BFWfRnc.png
Lvlnmkt.png
n4ddvpz.png

So I've been trying to using this mod with UNPB via BodySlide wich kinda works nicely, except the physics. Body gone all weird ( I attach some pics ) are there any specific HDT framework or Skeleton I should be using? I use latest XPMS and HDT bouncing breast + Butt + equipments.

Pics

BFWfRnc.png

Lvlnmkt.png

n4ddvpz.png

In truth, i've hardly ever used bodyslide so your asking the wrong person tbh.

But i think you need to rebuild the body, looks like the weights are messed up pretty bad.

Pics

BFWfRnc.png

Lvlnmkt.png

n4ddvpz.png

UUNP requires XPMSE2.3+ for a reason, because XPMS doesn't have the necessary bones.

Pics

BFWfRnc.png

Lvlnmkt.png

n4ddvpz.png

UUNP requires XPMSE2.3+ for a reason, because XPMS doesn't have the necessary bones.

I did use  XPMSE 2.44 sorry got confuse. Might try reinstalling, Has anyone been successful in Bodysliding this body and make it perfectly works? If so I really want to know how.

Edit: Just switched back to 7B because of this and the update to DD Expansions. 7B is my favorite body.

Was having alittle trouble and with a combination of SRG textures and this post I have it working pretty good.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-wip-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1084779

Though I didn't do everything step by step so far so good.

Thanks for everyones hard work.

i want thanky stevie for you hard work, great thx animation works great:D,but i have a question, can i maybe change parameters which is responsible for the expansion of the lips vagina in vagina.xml using jff and which parameters it is? bcs i prefer little much big penis:D in my dovakiin:D 

i want thanky stevie for you hard work, great thx animation works great:D,but i have a question, can i maybe change parameters which is responsible for the expansion of the lips vagina in vagina.xml using jff and which parameters it is? bcs i prefer little much big penis:D in my dovakiin:D 

post-33558-0-22570200-1424806099_thumb.png

Expect it to spaz out alot more if you increase it too much, even the settings i have it at is near the limit.

Also having a humongous schlong on your pc or npc is gonna cover the whole vagina anyway that you will not see the collision...

Could anyone please provide some steps on how to:

"3. Use Texture Blender and add the vagina.png's I've provided on Download page to the body."

I managed to follow Aart steps to enable the colision of male hands and genitals. But i have no clue on how to use Texture Blender q_q

I wanted to add the vagina texture into Fair Skin Complexion skin textures

Ty in advice

If you download the png file, there should be a readme and some screenies to help, if your still not sure the texture blender link has instructions on description page.

I used UUNP v1.10k as a reference (still need to add Seraphim/7BUNP v2 into UUNP but its pretty much done).

attachicon.gifUUNP Special - With Groups.zip

In Bodyslide choose Unified UNP Special

Note 1: Currently there are no presets, so you will need to do the following: (update has group file for use with UUNP and CBAdvanced presets).

0. Open Bodyslide and set the "Output/Body" (top left corner) to "Unified UNP Special"

1. Flip the low weight slider for the body you want to 100 (use the preview option to make sure the low weight is how you want it).

2. Flip the high weight slider for the body you want to 100 (use the preview option to make sure the high weight is how you want it).

3. Click the Build Button (it will build the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 files that you selected).

You can hold down the ctrl key and hit build and the 2 meshes will drop into the bodyslide main folder (use this to create bodies for custom races - you will need to move them to the correct folder for that custom race).

Note 2: Do not use 2 full body morphs at 100 on one side (it will not look good)

Note 3: The package outputs to 7b original, cleavage, bomb, natural, oppai (7b and unpb), demonfet, unp, unpb, unpc, unpk, unpsh, and a whole lot of others...

Note 4: You can further modify the shapes by combining a Full Body Morph (the UNP Shapes) along with using the area sliders from the CBBE side.

Example: You think Bomb's breast are to big on the high side... Use the breast slider and reduce them.

Or if you think they are not big enough use the SSH and SH to increase them.

to: Stevierage

You can tweak the bone weights on the base shape if you think the P bones are panted to far on the body, then save it back into the package (hell once you are done with any weight changes, you can throw it in your download section if you want to, I do not mind).

Edit - Thanks to Cell for pointing out what was needed I'm updating this to now include the UUNP and CBAdvanced presets (so if you have UUNP v1.10k installed you can select any of the presets in the drop down list and do a quick build with this package).

Now as far as building this into a different outfits/armors/clothing... well if the outfit covers up the labia then just use UUNP HDT to build the outfit as the extra labia mesh is not needed (as it's covered up).

Have fun

I love it! :heart:   but.. I have a problem :-/

please, read here.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1093708

Thank You! :blush:

Stevie, what hdtPhysicsExtensions you used to achieve something like your Gifs?

The xml's i used are pretty basic that i just used for testing, no belly info or collisions, there is breast and butt collisions but i turn off butt collisions, also don't think there is hand collisions either. I'll upload them later if ya want them.

Atm i am changing the xml's between Daie's and Minou's, trying different adjustments til i get wot i'm happy with.

I like this pussy mesh. But i using CBBE body so can't using it.. :(

:(

I used UUNP v1.10k as a reference (still need to add Seraphim/7BUNP v2 into UUNP but its pretty much done).

attachicon.gifUUNP Special - With Groups.zip

In Bodyslide choose Unified UNP Special

Note 1: Currently there are no presets, so you will need to do the following: (update has group file for use with UUNP and CBAdvanced presets).

0. Open Bodyslide and set the "Output/Body" (top left corner) to "Unified UNP Special"

1. Flip the low weight slider for the body you want to 100 (use the preview option to make sure the low weight is how you want it).

2. Flip the high weight slider for the body you want to 100 (use the preview option to make sure the high weight is how you want it).

3. Click the Build Button (it will build the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 files that you selected).

You can hold down the ctrl key and hit build and the 2 meshes will drop into the bodyslide main folder (use this to create bodies for custom races - you will need to move them to the correct folder for that custom race).

Note 2: Do not use 2 full body morphs at 100 on one side (it will not look good)

Note 3: The package outputs to 7b original, cleavage, bomb, natural, oppai (7b and unpb), demonfet, unp, unpb, unpc, unpk, unpsh, and a whole lot of others...

Note 4: You can further modify the shapes by combining a Full Body Morph (the UNP Shapes) along with using the area sliders from the CBBE side.

Example: You think Bomb's breast are to big on the high side... Use the breast slider and reduce them.

Or if you think they are not big enough use the SSH and SH to increase them.

to: Stevierage

You can tweak the bone weights on the base shape if you think the P bones are panted to far on the body, then save it back into the package (hell once you are done with any weight changes, you can throw it in your download section if you want to, I do not mind).

Edit - Thanks to Cell for pointing out what was needed I'm updating this to now include the UUNP and CBAdvanced presets (so if you have UUNP v1.10k installed you can select any of the presets in the drop down list and do a quick build with this package).

Now as far as building this into a different outfits/armors/clothing... well if the outfit covers up the labia then just use UUNP HDT to build the outfit as the extra labia mesh is not needed (as it's covered up).

Have fun

I love it! :heart:   but.. I have a problem :-/

please, read here.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1093708

Thank You! :blush:

The thing is BringTheNoise used v1.0 to make the UUNP Special, but i've updated the pussy weight abit since then (v1.1+). 

The back of the pussy does not disappear into the body, also the GiF's where made using the updated body weights.

He will need to update the next UUNP build.

"3. Use Texture Blender and add the vagina.png's I've provided on Download page to the body."

I managed to follow Aart steps to enable the colision of male hands and genitals. But i have no clue on how to use Texture Blender q_q

Ty in advice

Fair Skin has UN7B files as optional download :)

Just wondering what piercings should be working with this body? :P Because the Bombshell ones I have are basically disappears into the breasts ^^ Which I find weird because even in Nifskope the body itself looks like 100% same as any other Bombshell.

Ty in advice

I didn't realize o:

Thanks (:

Just wondering what piercings should be working with this body? :P Because the Bombshell ones I have are basically disappears into the breasts ^^ Which I find weird because even in Nifskope the body itself looks like 100% same as any other Bombshell.

Sorry the body i provided has custom breast and butt weights, so nipple piercings will disappear into the breasts.

You will need to either change the piercings weights to match or replace the breasts to match the piercings.

If you know how to use Outfit Studio, you can probably change the weights there, another way is to use Mesh Rigger to replace the weights.

I can write up a short Mesh Rigger tutorial if you don't know how to use either (can't do OS), or you want to send me your original body you used with the piercings, i can replace the breast weights (and butt if you want).

I've turned PMs back on (hope i don't have to turn them off again....).

Ty in advice

I didn't realize o:

Thanks (:

You can use any UN7B textures if you want, but they don't totally cover the whole vagina mesh (more noticeably at the back of the vagina).

Sorry the body i provided has custom breast and butt weights, so nipple piercings will disappear into the breasts.

You will need to either change the piercings weights to match or replace the breasts to match the piercings.

If you know how to use Outfit Studio, you can probably change the weights there, another way is to use Mesh Rigger to replace the weights.

I can write up a short Mesh Rigger tutorial if you don't know how to use either (can't do OS), or you want to send me your original body you used with the piercings, i can replace the breast weights (and butt if you want).

I've turned PMs back on (hope i don't have to turn them off again....).

Ah thought so ^^ thanks. I will figure it out one way or another :P I use this body on most of my toons by the way http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

The HDT Piercing conversion was based on that one.