HDT All-in-One

esserius

Well, this is just another HDT All-in-One, that as far as I can tell works with any armor set that supports HDT physics (tested with Merida's Hair, Empire Coat, I Love Cleavage Remodeled Armors, Remodeled Armor For TBBP, and probably works with anything else that supports HDT). Works with Sexy Idle Animations.

As an all-in-one, all you need with this installed is SKSE, XP32 Maximum Skeleton with HDT Support and FNIS, as well as a body or armor that supports BBP, TBBP, or HDT.

Thanks go to everyone who worked on these projects and who continue to work on the continuing evolution of Skyrim physics.

I hope some people find this helpful.

To get HDT working in-game, spawn an HDT Havok Object and equip it.  (console help hdt, add one to your inventory, equip).

0_HDT Physics 1428.7z

• 4 months later...

this mod break my game, I see a dramatic framerate decrease, so low the game is unplayable :/

Which version of XPMSE are you using? Remember this?

!!!Attention!!!

HOW 2 FIX LOW FPS OR BROKEN HDT AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+:

TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!

When I tested your mod, belly collision did not work. (And yes I did rename the belly bone to be inline with XPMSE 2.14.)  I did not find the error in your files. The hands .nifs are there, they link to hdtm.xml which is also there.... it all looks good, but no belly collision.

I then took just your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, and integrated that into Daie's all-in-one. That way, belly collision works. I did get one occasion where the belly started randomly distorting, but I may have been messing with the settings too much, trying to align the oh-so-delicate belly collision. I wish someone would make an .xml where the belly, for all I care, reacts like a rubber sheet, so long as the schlong doesn't pop out of the stomach.

As for the bounciness, the way you calibrated the breast wiggle is very nicely done! For the first time, I noticed a left-right bounce when parading across the street.  :cool: I like it better than Daie's standard version. I'll run with yours for a while and will report oddities.

Cheers for your work!

• 8 months later...

When I tested your mod, belly collision did not work. (And yes I did rename the belly bone to be inline with XPMSE 2.14.) I did not find the error in your files. The hands .nifs are there, they link to hdtm.xml which is also there.... it all looks good, but no belly collision.

I then took just your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, and integrated that into Daie's all-in-one. That way, belly collision works. I did get one occasion where the belly started randomly distorting, but I may have been messing with the settings too much, trying to align the oh-so-delicate belly collision. I wish someone would make an .xml where the belly, for all I care, reacts like a rubber sheet, so long as the schlong doesn't pop out of the stomach.

As for the bounciness, the way you calibrated the breast wiggle is very nicely done! For the first time, I noticed a left-right bounce when parading across the street. :cool: I like it better than Daie's standard version. I'll run with yours for a while and will report oddities.

Cheers for your work!

How exactly did you ' integrate ' two xml files ? I've been trying all day to integrate lore mongers breast and butt jiggle with a breast-butt-belly-equip xml I found on LL but It just doesn't give the same effect :/
How exactly did you ' integrate ' two xml files ? I've been trying all day to integrate lore mongers breast and butt jiggle with a breast-butt-belly-equip xml I found on LL but It just doesn't give the same effect :/

That just means I linked different files to different body parts, as below:

femalebody   -> hdtVagina.xml (done automatically by BodySlide's UUNP Special)
femalehead   -> hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
malegenitals -> hdtm.xml
femalehands  -> hdtFingers.xml

In the meanwhile, belly collision is working, too. I hadn't entered 'HDT Havok Path' in the text box as per the instructions. (I had the impression that it had no effect as far as bouncing is concerned; for the belly collision it's definitely required!)

Well for some reasons my nifskope doesn't seem to be able to open .nifs anymore :/ so I can't try that .

Also , my characters left breast is somewhy acting weird , slanting to the left excessively without any apparent reason . the collison works okay but the shape of the breast is being distorted for some reasons . I changed back to loremonger xml after experimenting a while and suddenly this happened . Now I can't gather whether this is a problem withe cbbe bpdy hdt or the Groovtama skeleton or the xml . Any guess what might be the problem ?

Hi. Thanks for the pack.

I grabbed this for the sake of seeing if having the havok object would enable the hand-breast collision for the sexy idle, but it seems that wasn't the fix. Any idea what I could be missing? I was using bodyslide 7b/unp which has butt and breast support, and some other armor that has that as well.

If you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate that as well.

Thanks

Edit: Sorry, just realized the other thread basically had this in the title. (I've been google searching for specific things and not thread by thread/forum search today)

Well for some reasons my nifskope doesn't seem to be able to open .nifs anymore :/ so I can't try that .

Also , my characters left breast is somewhy acting weird , slanting to the left excessively without any apparent reason . the collison works okay but the shape of the breast is being distorted for some reasons . I changed back to loremonger xml after experimenting a while and suddenly this happened . Now I can't gather whether this is a problem withe cbbe bpdy hdt or the Groovtama skeleton or the xml . Any guess what might be the problem ?

I have this problem when I use Daie's hdt defaultBBP.xml file with a bodyslide generated UUNP Special body, and XPMSE 2.81 skeleton. Left breast behaves erratically and sometimes looks like it's caught on some invisible fishing line or something. Right breast is perfectly fine. Try using another defaultBBP.xml file. I am using the one from the SOS+belly collision thread, which has very nice and natural breast physics, but the belly physics are comical, especially on futa female NPCs because their bellies react to their own schlongs lol

Archived