The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

2 hours ago, Langcar1 said:

A mod to have sex with the servos, also that can be customizable, in the case of female servos being able to add breasts to them

I don't know of a way to give them breasts, but WW already makes sex possible.  And yes, there are males and females- if you build your own, you choose when you activate them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1st request Please could we have vending machines for bathrooms in public places selling women sanatory products and in clubs some vending machines sell sexy products like toys too ?

2nd Please could we have better toggle and clothing options for wicked whims, especially if we have downloaded the neat clothing item vas well as the torn and dishevelled version of the same item?

3rd multi tasking, I would love my sims couple to snuggle up on the sofa, feet up on the sofa kind of snuggle as they slowly get into one another while watching a move of any kind?

I love this mod, it has come such a long way already and the extra features are awesome for external interactions.

On 11/17/2023 at 2:17 PM, HanRoLi93 said:

I would love to see a few things in the sims 4:

1. An animation series called something like "He always gets his way - Impregnation". Where it starts with him getting onto the bed, missionary fast and quick, and climax.

2. An animation series called "quickie" - Where again it's very quick. Man wakes up climbs on top of her. Missionary, climax, end animation him getting off and lying back down relaxing.

3. I would love to see a system where sex drives were taken into account. So you could have a mismatched sex drive dynamic between partners. One could feel pressured to give, worry about cheating if no sex, etc. or for the partner with the higher sex drive get a frustration moodlet or rejection, or even hurt if their partner rejects them.

4. I know that there is the Big Dick Problems Mod but I would love to see this expanded on. 

5. Lastly I know that in WW there is a competency measure but I would love to see this expanded on as well. So couples could have different preferences or one could be really good in bed or the other could be not so good etc. One could hate wearing a condom or someone else might refuse to have sex without one. 

Thanks for all the hard work already put in from Modders and Animators. ?

Little sams mods adds a drive, it is called the dating app mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm clearly not skilled enough to be doing what I'm attempting to do, so here I go to shout into the abyss. TheJim07 has some statues, he doesn't play anymore otherwise I'd ask him. I wanted to add dicks to them without breaking the textures that are already there. I'd like the dicks to match the statues, but once I get a base texture, I can probably figure that out on my own. I did manage to pull the dick off Noir's meshes

hth.blend TheJim07_TS4_Sculpture_ThorvaldsenGanymedeOfferingTheCup.package

• 2 weeks later...

Currently looking for Pee Kink Marking Animations where your male sims can partake in relieving themselves on various objects/surfaces i.e. beds, couches, chairs, desks, tables, plants, rugs/carpets etc. 

Been looking into making custom animations but am curious if there are projects underway or if these animations/actions exist already before diving headlong into animation.

If anyone knows of current animators or people that are doing animations like these or would be willing to (through commission type requests) please let me know!

Thank you~ ❤️