is merging all of your Plugins into 1 file recommended or inadvisable? if inadvisable, can you Pretty please with a virgin Breeder on top make a merged Version of ALL of your Fertile Breeders?

I've considered it before, but there's a chance some of the quests will start acting up heavily if I merge everything. At this point in time, merging everything in to two large packages (Mojave and TTW content) would take a lot of work, and voice files will probably be even more problematic if the EditorID's of the lines are changed.

is merging all of your Plugins into 1 file recommended or inadvisable? if inadvisable, can you Pretty please with a virgin Breeder on top make a merged Version of ALL of your Fertile Breeders?

I've considered it before, but there's a chance some of the quests will start acting up heavily if I merge everything. At this point in time, merging everything in to two large packages (Mojave and TTW content) would take a lot of work, and voice files will probably be even more problematic if the EditorID's of the lines are changed.

@rapeme4real

Generally most mod authors don't merge them because it can change many of the ids and other issues arise. Some which pepertje mentions above. I have every confidence that he can trace those down and get them working. I also like the idea of merged files for those mods. I like the Mojave and TTW content being merged and think that is a reasonable thing to do.

However... the second reason most don't merge is size. Pepertje's mods are very large and have lots of scripts, not to mention loads of assets. This can cause problems. It caused problems with SCR a few years ago and caused a great deal of headaches. Merging has to be really approached with great care.

Finally... when authors merge their content or make the decision to do so, they usually do this when they are done with the materials and don't plan to work more on it. I don't believe pepertje is quite there yet. Larger mods are harder to make sweeping changes with. SOB (Sexout Breeder) is one such example. It is still being restored and only now after almost a year is new content reliably being added (to complete some of the original quest created by User29 the creator of SOB)

I am sure there are other reasons. I don't create mods for this game so I might be missing those. However I think the above will show those that want a merged FB why it might not be the best.

However perhaps once pepertje is fully done (or at least close lol. Since he can't stop modding :P) then if we are lucky he might decide to try to merge a version as an alpha and see if he can do it and how much work it would take to correct the various scripting and ID issue. If he does hopefully it is soon as the Fallout 4 is snagged with the SexTec development and might be a nice time for a merge and rework. To use those individuals that are really familiar with his works while they are still around and active with FB.

In any case I am impressed with how far he has come and what he has been able to accomplish. :angel: I believe he has only been doing this for a little bit over a year. Quite impressive on any scale. Perhaps you @rapeme4real might decide to also start doing some light modding. If you learn just a bit you can start doing merging and resolving various issues yourself with a bit of time even create massive mod systems like pepertje :)

@rapeme4real

Generally most mod authors don't merge them because it can change many of the ids and other issues arise. Some which pepertje mentions above. I have every confidence that he can trace those down and get them working. I also like the idea of merged files for those mods. I like the Mojave and TTW content being merged and think that is a reasonable thing to do.

However... the second reason most don't merge is size. Pepertje's mods are very large and have lots of scripts, not to mention loads of assets. This can cause problems. It caused problems with SCR a few years ago and caused a great deal of headaches. Merging has to be really approached with great care.

Finally... when authors merge their content or make the decision to do so, they usually do this when they are done with the materials and don't plan to work more on it. I don't believe pepertje is quite there yet. Larger mods are harder to make sweeping changes with. SOB (Sexout Breeder) is one such example. It is still being restored and only now after almost a year is new content reliably being added (to complete some of the original quest created by User29 the creator of SOB)

I am sure there are other reasons. I don't create mods for this game so I might be missing those. However I think the above will show those that want a merged FB why it might not be the best.

However perhaps once pepertje is fully done (or at least close lol. Since he can't stop modding :P) then if we are lucky he might decide to try to merge a version as an alpha and see if he can do it and how much work it would take to correct the various scripting and ID issue. If he does hopefully it is soon as the Fallout 4 is snagged with the SexTec development and might be a nice time for a merge and rework. To use those individuals that are really familiar with his works while they are still around and active with FB.

In any case I am impressed with how far he has come and what he has been able to accomplish. :angel: I believe he has only been doing this for a little bit over a year. Quite impressive on any scale. Perhaps you @rapeme4real might decide to also start doing some light modding. If you learn just a bit you can start doing merging and resolving various issues yourself with a bit of time even create massive mod systems like pepertje :)

Fertile Breeder, in its essence, is completed and done, and I am already working on Fallout 4 content. The reason I'm deciding not to merge everything (for now) is simply because of all the time and effort I would have to put into it, which I don't believe is worth it. If anyone else can get a solid merge done, I'll happily put it up, but I probably won't be the one doing it.

And its been almost 2 years now. February 5th is when I first started working on this mod. February 12th was the day of the first upload ;)

And its been almost 2 years now. February 5th is when I first started working on this mod. February 12th was the day of the first upload ;)

Time Flys! I forgot I was here on the site for more than 4 years. now

If anyone else can get a solid merge done, I'll happily put it up, but I probably won't be the one doing it.

There you go guys... start merging and working out the conflicts. That is very far offer. Most don't even consider that if they aren't the one's merging the mod..

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39655/?

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Merging_Plugins (Excellent info)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/?

(Excellent !!)

From my understanding it isn't a very difficult process. Not as difficult as creating a mod that is. It can be quite tedious. Not impossible just tedious. 

This however begs he question. If someone was going to try to merge the mod and ran into some questions related to the mod(function etc to be sure it was working correctly) would you be willing to answer those? Not do the actual work but help answer those questions to help make sure the product was good?

I really need to learn how to merge mods.. lol. (and fix conflicts) ;) (for personal reasons not this project. )

i most say ur art work is really 'will done' batter than SHADBASE if you ask me...

Yes it is very well done and getting better. If you get a chance to see his earlier works you will see how fast he has developed his art.  I believe he will be 2x times as good this time next year if he keeps this up. :)

i most say ur art work is really 'will done' batter than SHADBASE if you ask me...

Yes it is very well done and getting better. If you get a chance to see his earlier works you will see how fast he has developed his art.  I believe he will be 2x times as good this time next year if he keeps this up. :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, although I haven't really had the time to do more drawing as of late. It was mainly to fill up the load screens, which I managed to pull off :)

• 2 weeks later...
FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

msexBase.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutTryout.esm

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Maternity Pack Overkill.esp

Fertile Breeder.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

Clean-QuickSave.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

msexFort.esp

Neckchains.esp

SexoutSex.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

st.esp

Naked_gun.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

bzArmour.esp

bzBodySuits.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

Total active plugins: 33

Total plugins: 38

So, I'm really not sure what is causing it, but for some reason, I cannot get the mod to work at all. I don't know if I'm missing something or not, but I did try to get everything that was required for all the mods I have installed. I think it may have something to do with the pregnancy thing, but I really don't know. When I boot up the game, it's fine until I get to the title screen, where it is just the wallpaper and no menus. Usually if that kinda thing happens, there'll be a pop-up saying something about a missing master plugin and the sort, but it doesn't do that here. Just no mouse or menu. I'm clearly doing something wrong, but what?

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
msexBase.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
Clean-QuickSave.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
msexFort.esp
Neckchains.esp
SexoutSex.esp
st.esp
Naked_gun.esp
bzArmour.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp

So, I'm really not sure what is causing it, but for some reason, I cannot get the mod to work at all. I don't know if I'm missing something or not, but I did try to get everything that was required for all the mods I have installed. I think it may have something to do with the pregnancy thing, but I really don't know. When I boot up the game, it's fine until I get to the title screen, where it is just the wallpaper and no menus. Usually if that kinda thing happens, there'll be a pop-up saying something about a missing master plugin and the sort, but it doesn't do that here. Just no mouse or menu. I'm clearly doing something wrong, but what?

Are you using Windows 10 anniversary update and newest nvidia drivers? if so, try newest version of New Vegas Anti Crash http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/? or rollback drivers to ver 368.71

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
msexBase.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
Clean-QuickSave.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
msexFort.esp
Neckchains.esp
SexoutSex.esp
st.esp
Naked_gun.esp
bzArmour.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp

Are you using Windows 10 anniversary update and newest nvidia drivers? if so, try newest version of New Vegas Anti Crash http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/? or rollback drivers to ver 368.71

I'm currently using Windows 7. I did some tests on the mods, and so far, everything seems to work fine aside from the maternity stuff, and I'm not sure why. I made sure to get the most up to date versions for it and everything that goes with it, but for some reason it just fails to work, and of course since the maternity overkill mod is a necessity for breeder to work, I'm at a bit of an impasse.

Sexout Spunk I usually have up higher in the load order. ST.esp isn't needed and should be using the Sexout Common Resources version of Spectrum Toys. You are wasting a esp slot. Same with BXArmour.esp, BZbodySuits.esp and likely Bouncing Natural Breast.esp. I'd use the bodies given to you by Sexout until you are working with a full and proper game then try those. Doubt that is causing your troubles put likely not necessary. (the textures however I suppose could be dropped in just not the esp. Sexout takes care of the body swaping)

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+SexoutBreeder (Neutron)
+Women of NV Loading Screens by Unknown

+SmallerTalk
+Easy Unlocking and Easy Hacking and Guaranteed Pick Pocket

+NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash
+SexoutSexkey
+Mojave Delight Coolhair Replacer
+Mojave Delight for Type3
+GSB BDSM Files 20130227
+VegasChokers
+Maternity Pack Overkill
+Maternity Pack OverkillDLC
+Maternity Pack OverkillBase
+T6M Competition Swimsuit v1_0
+SkullGoddess_Expanded_BNB 1-0
+v3_1 Ghost Variants
+TryoutDataPack 02-20-2015
+T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko
+Sexy attire Beta
+SexoutMeshes20120206
+SCS - Combat Armour
+Refugee Outfits for type 3 Main
+Reflex Armor S-07 for TYPE 3 a Mantis Retexture
+Raider Chains Armor T6M - T6BB - TN - BerryK2 Bouncing
+Ghost Conversion Revamp
+fallout nv julia chang
+Extravagant Half Masks FNV
+Mantis Zero Suit v1.1
+Dragongirl V3 total overhaul
+BunnySuit0_3
+BB Sexy Sleepwear
+BB Dragon Girl Dress - Fully Transluscent
+BB Dragon Girl Dress
+Wasteland Courier -  Shoulderless Version
+Wasteland Courier
+Persona and Secret
+NV Type3 Leather Armors
+Jailhouse Rockette
+Ixia Armor
+Courier Merc
+Asharas Formal Clothing
+Tribal Armors
+Tomb Raider
+Tactical Clothing
+Nida Schuetlich
+Lady Outfit
+Jill Valentine BSAA
+Maternity Clothing by Evil Runner
+Alice Murray Outfit
+Kendo Bodies v1
+SpectrumToyPack 20131009
+SexoutStore
+SexoutSpunk
+Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy 20160824.1 by Halstrom
+Sexout Common Resources (SCR) 20160824.1 by Halstrom

+Sexout NG '96 2.10.96 by Odessa
+The Mod Configuration Menu
+CASM with MCM
+Lutana's NVSE Plugin
+Maternity Pack OverkillTTW
+TTW 2.9.4b
*Unmanaged: CaravanPack
*Unmanaged: TribalPack
*Unmanaged: MercenaryPack
*Unmanaged: ClassicPack
*Unmanaged: GunRunnersArsenal
*Unmanaged: LonesomeRoad
*Unmanaged: OldWorldBlues
*Unmanaged: HonestHearts
*Unmanaged: DeadMoney
*Unmanaged: FalloutNV

The above is from MO it is all the mods I have installed that are active. AS you can see I have Maternity overdrive as well as breeder (Alpha not released) The mods from SCR you see there are mostly just textures/meshes. The above isn't my load order. I can give that if you wish. I have no problems with loading and I am using Windows 7.

I need to update with the latest Maternity Overdrive files (I believe some have changed.) as well as the appropriate SCR updates (which occurred a very short time ago, make sure you have that as well updated) and perhaps install all the Fertile Breeder mods and see if I have a problem. If I do it will be with TTW of course. (more mods and more likely of having issues found.. lol)

After going and rechecking to make sure all updates are done. (SCR Maternity Overdrive) verify the cache as well.

So, I read some of the load screens and it says that different races have bonuses with the breeding. For example "African Breeders give birth to tougher creatures. Because of this, they are highly sought after by groups aiming to breed war animals, such as the NMA." and "Caucasians go through their pregnancies faster. This makes them the most common victims of forced breeding for single-fetal animals." I am wondering if these are just lore/story/fluff or if it's actually a mechanic with different races. But my guess is that the player has the S10 (I think it is) which removes these disparities.

So, I read some of the load screens and it says that different races have bonuses with the breeding. For example "African Breeders give birth to tougher creatures. Because of this, they are highly sought after by groups aiming to breed war animals, such as the NMA." and "Caucasians go through their pregnancies faster. This makes them the most common victims of forced breeding for single-fetal animals." I am wondering if these are just lore/story/fluff or if it's actually a mechanic with different races. But my guess is that the player has the S10 (I think it is) which removes these disparities.

Yes, it's purely for lore purposes at the moment. I had the thought of implementing it at some point, but it didn't really pan out. The player has the S10 strain, which nullifies the different racial benefits, so eventually there was no use to put it in anyway.

Yes, it's purely for lore purposes at the moment. I had the thought of implementing it at some point, but it didn't really pan out. The player has the S10 strain, which nullifies the different racial benefits, so eventually there was no use to put it in anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

First of all, I'd like to say that you've been doing a great job with filling the gab the old breeder mod left. I've been enjoying quite a few hours playing your content so my thanks for that!

However, there is one thing I've been wondering about. Why isn't there a centaur episode? I've been digging through your threads for an answer, however I never managed to find an answer when other people requested or suggested it. The only argument against it that I found was that centaurs have only one animation, but this you waved away yourself by comparing it to the bighorners which also have one animation.

My apologies if you already answered this question and have to repeat yourself. But incase you are still looking to make it, there is a highly radioactive centaur pit near the hidden valley I believe that could be used for a captured episode perhaps.

Anyways, again my thanks for your hard work, it definately is appreciated.

First of all, I'd like to say that you've been doing a great job with filling the gab the old breeder mod left. I've been enjoying quite a few hours playing your content so my thanks for that!

However, there is one thing I've been wondering about. Why isn't there a centaur episode? I've been digging through your threads for an answer, however I never managed to find an answer when other people requested or suggested it. The only argument against it that I found was that centaurs have only one animation, but this you waved away yourself by comparing it to the bighorners which also have one animation.

My apologies if you already answered this question and have to repeat yourself. But incase you are still looking to make it, there is a highly radioactive centaur pit near the hidden valley I believe that could be used for a captured episode perhaps.

Anyways, again my thanks for your hard work, it definately is appreciated.

Head to the Devil's Throat and look for a group of Brotherhood soldiers, you'll start the Centaur episode that way ;)

this mod was basically the main reason i wanted to download sexout nv in the first place and yet i am denied. I have run accross the "Warning: this plugin has the file extension .esp  but its file header marks it as an .esm" i have tried searching online for fixes but never find a definitive way to fix it and have had no success on trying it on my own so could someone please give me a step by step fix or something to fix the damn warning! It dosnt even allow Fallout to start before it crashes and for some reason i cant get it to come up in fnvedit so idk what to do and could really use some help please

this mod was basically the main reason i wanted to download sexout nv in the first place and yet i am denied. I have run accross the "Warning: this plugin has the file extension .esp but its file header marks it as an .esm" i have tried searching online for fixes but never find a definitive way to fix it and have had no success on trying it on my own so could someone please give me a step by step fix or something to fix the damn warning! It dosnt even allow Fallout to start before it crashes and for some reason i cant get it to come up in fnvedit so idk what to do and could really use some help please

The flag is not a problem, you're probably missing some required files. Make sure you can run the game without FB first, but with all of its masters installed. To find out which master files you need, you might have to chase some breadcrumbs. Get WryeFlash, it's a great tool to check master files. ;)

this mod was basically the main reason i wanted to download sexout nv in the first place and yet i am denied. I have run accross the "Warning: this plugin has the file extension .esp but its file header marks it as an .esm" i have tried searching online for fixes but never find a definitive way to fix it and have had no success on trying it on my own so could someone please give me a step by step fix or something to fix the damn warning! It dosnt even allow Fallout to start before it crashes and for some reason i cant get it to come up in fnvedit so idk what to do and could really use some help please

The flag is not a problem, you're probably missing some required files. Make sure you can run the game without FB first, but with all of its masters installed. To find out which master files you need, you might have to chase some breadcrumbs. Get WryeFlash, it's a great tool to check master files. ;)

FNV edit will do the same when started.

Also If you are using FOMM that is available here it has color coding that will show at a glance that you have a mod that has missing masters and if I remember correctly if you click on the mod on the right lower corner of the mod manager it will give you it's masters.

So i did a clean out and reinstall of new vegas and only added the mods required to run breeder and all the requirements are working and yet it still tells me the warning .esp and .esm thing when i installed breeder?

That issue can be ignored. It's an intentional flag.

So i did a clean out and reinstall of new vegas and only added the mods required to run breeder and all the requirements are working and yet it still tells me the warning .esp and .esm thing when i installed breeder?

That issue can be ignored. It's an intentional flag.

Yes. Don't worry about that warning.

You get the same warning from some other mods. I believe Project Nevada has a similar warning. Nothing is broken from that.