1 hour ago, CottonTehBunBun said:

Is Spunk and sexout breeder required? if not can i still use them anyway?

Sexout Breeder isn't required. Spunk is required for Sexout Pregnancy, which is required for Fertile Breeder to work, so it's sort of required on an existential level.

I'm having an issue with Martin's brother, he refuses to talk to me after I've been asked to deliver his gift. I think it has something to do with the TTW addon, as he'll work perfectly fine if I start in the mojave, but after coming there from DC, he'll just ask what I'm doing there and end dialogue. Are there extra conditions required to be captured that were added? I've tried going there pregnant and not, and have fired all my companions, but nothing works aside from starting a new game beginning at goodsprings.

On 2/10/2018 at 9:22 PM, kandrew123 said:

I'm having an issue with Martin's brother, he refuses to talk to me after I've been asked to deliver his gift. I think it has something to do with the TTW addon, as he'll work perfectly fine if I start in the mojave, but after coming there from DC, he'll just ask what I'm doing there and end dialogue. Are there extra conditions required to be captured that were added? I've tried going there pregnant and not, and have fired all my companions, but nothing works aside from starting a new game beginning at goodsprings.

I came back to his house after playing a while more and he was nowhere to be found, I used commands to enter his house and basement, but he wasn't there either. After getting his ref ID from a previous save, I was able to bring him back in front of his house with the moveto command, this time with proper dialogue available.

I'm not sure what caused him to disappear, nor why bringing him back fixed the issue, as disabling then enabling him did not do anything beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to speed up a pregnancy? Like a drug or procedure?

Fun fact, this is actually my first time playing New Vegas but been following these preg/breeding threads during my Skyrim days. So of course I mod the shit out of New Vegas. First thing i see in-game, big horn breeder. Yeah let's get knocked up! Oh wait...12 weeks pregnancy? Hmmm.

9 minutes ago, pooky55 said:

Is there a way to speed up a pregnancy? Like a drug or procedure?

Fun fact, this is actually my first time playing New Vegas but been following these preg/breeding threads during my Skyrim days. So of course I mod the shit out of New Vegas. First thing i see in-game, big horn breeder. Yeah let's get knocked up! Oh wait...12 weeks pregnancy? Hmmm.

In the Sexout Pregnancy tab, you can adjust the length of pregnancies. I recommend keeping it at 3-5%, reducing a Bighorner pregnancy to about a week.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

Did you happen to do anything with the impregnators. They are extreamly accurate and have a high rate of fire for some reason. But that isn't the real problem. Its that when they shoot me I don't go into a daze instead I get tossed into the air.

The daze for the player was changed to a pushback to prevent the player from being locked in a dazed state after the impregnator died. It happened quite a lot to myself, so I figured it happened to a lot of others as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I just started repairing NV and I love this mod!  

Problem is, I'm stick in Jeff's basement.  I've birthed to cows (I had to Port in buck) and Paula still says "when you birth that pup..." And I can't 'moveto' player on Jeff.  He never shows.  My character has been trapped for a game month!  Please help!

58 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Hey, I just started repairing NV and I love this mod!  

Problem is, I'm stick in Jeff's basement.  I've birthed to cows (I had to Port in buck) and Paula still says "when you birth that pup..." And I can't 'moveto' player on Jeff.  He never shows.  My character has been trapped for a game month!  Please help!

Jeff will appear at set times. Paula can tell you more about that. Wait for Jeff to appear at those times and the quest should progress. Not that waiting using the wait function in-game doesn't cause this, it has to be the exact time. So either use the wait function to come as close as possible BEFORE the stated appearance time, or use "Set TimeScale to X" with X being the timescale of your liking. Beware, however, that using console commands disables achievements for that game session.

4 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Jeff will appear at set times. Paula can tell you more about that. Wait for Jeff to appear at those times and the quest should progress. Not that waiting using the wait function in-game doesn't cause this, it has to be the exact time. So either use the wait function to come as close as possible BEFORE the stated appearance time, or use "Set TimeScale to X" with X being the timescale of your liking. Beware, however, that using console commands disables achievements for that game session.

Thanks for the quick reply!  He is supposed to show up at 7pm every Tuesday and Wednesday she says, but I have waited for that time for four weeks and still he hasn't shown up.  Does she say anything new before he appears?

Oh, and he showed up the first Tuesday, but I was still pregnant so he fucked me and left.  Hasn't come back since.

7 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Thanks for the quick reply!  He is supposed to show up at 7pm every Tuesday and Wednesday she says, but I have waited for that time for four weeks and still he hasn't shown up.  Does she say anything new before he appears?

Oh, and he showed up the first Tuesday, but I was still pregnant so he fucked me and left.  Hasn't come back since.

After he was done banging your brains, did he talk to you first? He should have. Try reloading the most recent save before getting caught, sometimes the game gets finnicky.

He did speak.  And I don't have a save before the basement.  *Sigh* I guess it's to restarting again.

Either way, I still love this mod and I really appreciate the speed of your responses!

15 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

He did speak.  And I don't have a save before the basement.  *Sigh* I guess it's to restarting again.

Either way, I still love this mod and I really appreciate the speed of your responses!

I'll see if I can dig into the files a bit. There should be a way to trigger the appropriate lines to start.

19 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Here are some topics that might be able to help you.

Select Jeff in console (RefID: XX0047FB, the XX being identical to the first two symbols appearing on Paula)

Use "MoveTo Player" to spawn him next to you.

Use "StartConversation Player FBC1JeffCollect1" to force him to start with the line he's supposed to say.

If the above doesn't work, use the command "StartConversation Player FBC1JeffSendback1" to force his sendback dialogue to clear any tokens indicating the act.

This quest is very rudementary and I'm still hoping to revamp it someday to make it less buggy as well as more interesting. Until then, these are the best pointers I can give you for now.

Ahoy, just a quick updaterish question:

What's the effect of Immersive Creature Pregs.. (thats the sole and single entry in an entire FB tab in MCM)

it's Hover description is the base MCM description (select a mod from left list), makes it confusing

47 minutes ago, zniachtl said:

Ahoy, just a quick updaterish question:

What's the effect of Immersive Creature Pregs.. (thats the sole and single entry in an entire FB tab in MCM)

it's Hover description is the base MCM description (select a mod from left list), makes it confusing

That should only be used if you have FBZeta. When ticked, it ensures you can only be impregnated by animals when you are actually a breeder.