Requiem - Sexlab & Devious Patches ( discontinued )

View File

Are you a Requiem lover and Sexlab lover?
Are you sick of having your Requiem characters get kill or bugged form Sexlab Punishment scenes?
Don't like choosing between Requiem effect or your Devious & Sexlab effects?

If you have answer yes to all the questions above, then you have come to the right place for the solution; Requiem patches for Lover's Lab Mods.

What is this?

This is a group of Requiem patches for Sexlab mods designed to fix bugs and change them for full compatibility with Requiem.

Available Patches:

Do You Know Who I Am / Sexlab Solutions Patch (DYKWIA & SS patch)

What is this patch?:
1: Allow the player to choose dialog form both Sexlab Solutions and Do You Know How I Am.
2: Make Sexlab Solutions and DYKWIA compatible with another.

Installation:
Unzip the archive into your Skyrim data folder or use a mod manager.

ROTE ApachiiHair EEO Patch

What this patch does:
1: Give all NPC the hair form ApachiiSkyhair NPC overhaul give them, Change the Face coloring to fit with EEO, and give then the ROTE status to make Apachii hair, EEO, ROTE, and Imperious Races of Skyrim full compatible.
2: The color mismatch fixes from ApachiiskyHair NPC Overhaul are needed to fix the grey and black face bugs.

Installation:

Requiem - NPC ApachiiHair EEO

What this patch does:
1: Give all NPC the hair form ApachiiSkyhair NPC overhaul give them, Change the Face coloring to fit with EEO, and give then the Requiem status to make Apachii hair, EEO, and Requiem full compatible.
2: The color mismatch fixes from ApachiiskyHair NPC Overhaul are needed to fix the grey and black face bugs.
3: Changes High Elf height (both males and females) form 1.08 to 1.00 for better animation appearance.
4: NOTE: use only 1 of the two .esp versions in this patch.

Installation:

Requiem - Devious Devices:

What this patch does:
1: Fixes the over damage form ZaZ items for punishment scenes for other mods.
2: Fixes the loop bug when devious item are add in combat for Asset, Integration, Expansion, Capture Dreams, Deviously Helpless, and Curse loot.
3: Add missing XNAM - Relation to Factions.
4: Fixed all know bugs between Requiem, DD Asset, DD Integration, DD Expansion, Devious Helpless, & DCL.
5: Add perks and Changes Capture Dream Mission NPCs stats.

Installation:

Requiem - SoS - Revealing Armor

What this patch does:
1: add the SoS revieling keyword and Requiem Armor stats and value to clothing and armors.
2: fixes some armor add-on valves for Requiem.

Installation:

Requiem - PrisonOverhaul:

What this patch does:
1: Fixes the over damage form ZaZ & Prison Overhaul items for punishment scenes.
2: Change the Jailer's outfit to ebony set.
3: Fixes minor bugs between Prison Overhaul & Requiem.
4: Fixes the loop bug when BDSM items are add in combat with armor disable changing in combat for Prison Overhaul Patched.
5: Fixes the loop bug when BDSM items are add in combat with armor disable changing in combat for S_L_U_T_S Redux
6: Fixes Item placement between Requiem, Prison Overhaul Patched, and S_L_U_T_S.

7: Have Requiem - S.L.U.T.S lower then Requiem - Prison Overhaul in your load order

Installation:
Unzip the archive into your Skyrim data folder, or use a mod manager.

Requiem - Estrus 

• Required: SexLab v1.62 +
  • Required: http://www.loverslab...estrus-chaurus/ v4.23+
  • Required: SkyUI v4_1
  • Required: Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul v2.0.1+
  • Required for Spider version & All version: www.loverslab.com/topic/54511-estrus-chaurus-spider-addon-╲-•̀-ω-•́-╱/
  • Required for Dwemer version & All version: www.loverslab.com/files/file/5546-estrus-chaurus-dwemer-addon/
  • What this patch does:
  • 1: Change the slit and poison effect have the both Requiem and Estrus effects
  • 2: Add missing keyword form Requiem to prevent the combat unable to equip/dis-equip loot crush bug. 
    3: Fixes minor bugs between Estrus Chaurus, Spider, Dwemer & Requiem.
  • 4: Choose Requiem - EstrusChaurus for only Estrus Chaurus+ version
  • 5: Choose Requiem - EstrusSpider for the Estrus Chaurus+ & Estrus ChaurusSpider addon version.
  • 6: Choose Requiem - Estrus Dwemer for the Estrus Chaurus+ & Estrus  Chaurus Dwemer addon version.
  • 7: Choose Requiem - Estrus All for the Estrus Chaurus+, Estrus  Chaurus Dwemer addon, & Estrus ChaurusSpider addon version.
    Note: remember to enable all Estrus Animations in Aggressive Animation on sexlab if using with Cursed Loot mod.

Installation:

Requiem - Angelic Races:

What this patch does:
1: Make Angelic Lunari race Requiem compatible
2: Make Angelic Temptress race Requiem compatible
3: Make Angelic Succubus race Requiem compatible
4: Make Angelic Ashen race Requiem compatible
5: Make all 3 Drakian races Requiem compatible.
6: Add Angelic Form ability to all 3 Drakian races.

Installation:

Requiem - Argonian Raptor Feet:

What this patch does:
1: Add missing armor addons for all boots.
2: Add missing material type keywords for boots.
3: Change all boot to use Requiem armor valves.
4: Will work with the SOS and CBBE texture fixes for Argonian Raptor Feet.

Installation:

Requiem - SkoomaWhore:

What this patch does:
1: Add missing items to venders.
2: Have Requiem use the SkoomaWhore efffect for skooma. 

3: Changes drugs to sell at black market verdors

4: RND version have drus count as drinking skooma and add RND skomma effect to drugs

4: Fixes minor bugs between Sexlab Skooma Whore & Requiem.

Installation:

Requiem - Fairies of Skyrim:

What this patch does:
1: Make fairies unleveled and add missing spell and perks for Requiem compatibility.
2: Fixes Fairies stats for Requiem compatibility.

Installation:

Requiem - Beast Dragon Priest Masks Patch:

What this patch does:
1: Change the Dragon Priest Masks to use Requiem stats with Dragon Priest Masks for Beast Races Meshes.
2: Works with the Apophysis Dragon Priest Mask patch in Dragon Priest Masks for Beast Races.

Installation:

Requiem - SL Hormones

What this patch does:
1: Fixes compatibility with nord race and make Bimbo race Requiem compatible
2: Fixed leveled NPC compatibility between Requiem and Sexlab Homones and world space fixes for capture dream compatibility
3: Fixes minor bugs between Sexlab Hormones & Requiem.

Installation:

Requiem - Sacrificial Spriggan

What this patch does:
1: Fixes compatibility with Spriggan armor to fix the equipment loot for having it grow in combat.
2: Added perks, stats, and keywords to the NPCs
3: Change Spriggan armor to cloth so it will not debuff non-light armor use but still have the requiem armor valve of light armor and will add the glove armor to damage if choose to go into heavy armor combat training.
3: Fixes minor bugs between Sacrifical Spriggan & Requiem.

Installation:

Requiem - SD+

What this patch does:
1: Fixes the over damage form ZaZ items for punishment scenes for other mods.
2: Add mission faction to SD+ NPCs.
3: Fixes the loop bug when being equipment with SD+ item in combat.
4: The Requiem BTC Version's Kynareth's Blessing will count any part of Spraggin's Host as a Kynareth robe for the robe's blessed effects and for the spriggan regeneration effect of the blessing.
5: Note: BtC versions need both Requiem - BtC and Requiem - BtC - Merciful Divine.
6: Fixes minor bugs between SD+ & Requiem.
7: Note: use only one .ESP file.

Installation:

Requiem - Sisterhood of Dibella

What this patch does:
1: Add mission faction to Sisterhood of Dibella NPCs.
2: Set Sisterhood of Dibella NPC to use Requiem stats and peaks.
3: Fixes minor bugs between SD+ & Requiem.
3: The Requiem BTC version add BTC Dibella robes the traveling sister and npc that don't have a SoD unique outfit.
4: Note: use only one .ESP file.
5: Note: If using Requiem - NPC ApachiiHair EEO,have Requiem - Sisterhood of Dibella lower in your load order then Requiem - NPC ApachiiHair EEO.

Installation:

Requiem - SD+ & Sisterhood of Dibella

What this patch does:
1: This is a combianed Patch of Requiem - SD+ & Requiem Sisterhood of Dibella
2: Fixed NPC Level item Both SD+, Sisterhood of Dibella, and Requiem.
3: The Requiem BTC version add BTC Dibella robes the traveling sister and npc that don't have a SoD unique outfit.
4: The Requiem BTC Version's Kynareth's Blessing will count any part of Spraggin's Host as a Kynareth robe for the robe's blessed effects and for the spriggan regeneration effect of the blessing.
5: Note: BtC versions need both Requiem - BtC and Requiem - BtC - Merciful Divine.
6: Note: use only one .ESP file.
7: Note: If using Requiem - NPC ApachiiHair EEO,have Requiem - SD+ & Sisterhood of Dibella lower in your lower order then Requiem - NPC ApachiiHair EEO.

Installation:

Requiem - Faallokaar:

What this patch does:
1: Add missing Allow Talk option to member of the dragon race So you can talk to Faalokaar.
2: Have Faalokaar keep all dragon race ability and states Requiem to member of Dragon race when Faalokaar is in dragon form.

Installation:

Load Orders:
Skyrim.esm
Dawnguard.esm
[Required Mods Here]
Requiem.esp
[sD+ if the mod Require it go there.]
[Requiem - Sexlab & Devious Patches's mod patch here.]
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

PERMISSIONS

Under no circumstance can the listed Patches above be posted outsides of Lover's Labs without my permission.

Thanks to

• Min & Zadil for making Devious Devices
  • Xarrian & Ogerboss for making Requiem
  • xaz for making Prison Overhaul & ZaZ Animations
  • Srende for making Deviously Helpless
  • Veladarius, DocClox & Skymll for help me to learn how to edit mods and for all the information & help you have all given me. :classic_smile::classic_biggrin:
  • asianboy for making Tera Armor Collection
  • Ashal for Sexlab
  • Bane_Master for making Estrus Chaurus +
  • Psychos & Brokefoot for Temptress race
  • uglykidcid for Angelic Temptess
  • Guffel for making Sexlab Skooma Whore
  • Sky_mds for making Animal Mansion and hope you will come back again.
  • Spewed for making ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul

Changes

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/31/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Requiem - Sexlab Mass Npcs & Foes Overhaul have been update and split into a (Hardcore) Estrus Chaurus + & Animal Mansion and a (Non-Beastality) non Estrus Chaurus + & non Animal Mansion) versions.

Hope you all enjoy then and please give me feedback on any bugs you find that I missed, anything you like or dislike, and any changes you all like to see made on my mods.

Thank you.

Sad , was thinking to play a requiem run and this patch promise a good run but it is not for a "requiem only" is for a "package of mods "that  don't want to install.

Maybe all those mods improves skyrim to insanity but this should not be call it : "Requiem - Sexlab & Devious Patches"

Just to be sure if i  want requien + sexlab+  skooma whore has to install apachy hair + vampire stufff or just the patch.

It call Requiem - Sexlab & Devious Patches because that what it give. They are patches to make the listed mods compatible with Requiem or use Requiem's un-level stats instead of the basic game's stats. 

You don't need Apachii Hair for the Requiem - Skooma Whore. All you need are Sexlab, Shooma Whore, Requiem 1.8.2. The bottom load order is to help everyone see where to have mods in then order but not everything in the bottom lower order is need. That why I have the Requirement listed with the patch.

The top load order is for Requiem - Sexlab mass npc & foes overhaul patches and the bottom load order is to help show where he mod need to be for then other patch but not every mod in the bottom load order is needed for all the mods. It is to be use to find where the mods that are need should be. I did it that way because for some reason the spoiler tag I can't get to work for more then one line.  If you know of a better format I can use I'm be more then will to set it up.

Check the requirements for the patch not the load order list on what is need for each patch.

Hi,

I can't seem to get my characters body scaling to increase when she gets pregnant (estrus chaurus), I did install PSB (pregnancy scaling for bodyslide 2). I was wondering if the character is supposed to scale when pregnant, or if theres something wrong with my installation.

Otherwise the mod works great, thanks!

Which Body type are you using for that tharmist?

PSB is is for CBBE and for CBBE you want one of the HDT add-on for it.

For UNPB you would use b3lisario&39 UNPB - PB- TPPB form old estrus chaurus or UNPB-PB-TBBP v2.5 HD Bella-Merged in Anhgelic Tempress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far I'm having trouble finding a way to balance the bandit that shop you at town form Capture Dream. Normal those bandit are set to by 25% higher the the places level but that have to be change for Requiem. In Requiem all combat NPCs have the auto calc for the npc status remove and and are give a set level but are given more abilities and give peeks. The reason this is done is to make the npc balance and have tactics be a bigger part of winning your fights.  The normal way to set an npcs like them would be to there max level in this case 100 or 125. But that will make it almost impossible for a low level Requiem Character to beat them. 

Does anyone have any subjection on how to set the Capture Dream bandits up for Requiem that will not make them too powerful for a low level to beat them, not too under powered for a higher to walk over them, with the auto level calc removed?

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting a spontaneous, permanent (?) health regeneration effect that is throwing off my Requiem game balance.  It appears to begin as soon as I acquire the Accustomed Slave perk from Deviously Helpless.  I haven't confirmed whether or not the unpatched Deviously Helpless has the same problem, but since your patch overwrites the Deviously Helpless .esp, I thought I'd start here.  Looking at the perk in TES5edit, I don't see any obvious cause for this problem (the only thing the perk modifies is the weight of devious-tagged items).  Is there a player cloak spell associated with the perk that may be the cause?

Update:   I'm getting the same issue with the original, unpatched Deviously Helpless.  I'm off to that thread next...... where it appears to already be a known issue.  *sigh*

Update #2:  This seems to fix the problem for me.  I'm not sure whether it made it into the original Deviously Helpless or not, but you may want to add it to your patch:

photo-thumb-34019.png?_r=1410765639 Posted by Princessity on 29 October 2014 - 11:45 AM in Downloads - SexLab Framework

Hi Srende, I hate to pester you with this but I'm still getting health regeneration from the accustomed slave spell. 

I figured out why this is happening!

Magic effects "WD_WeightBonus00MGEF" and "WD_WeightBonus01MGEF" are both missing the "Recover" flag so the health modifier attached to them thinks it's supposed to act as a healing spell. Checking the flag will fix the issue

• 2 weeks later...

I have had it with this Skyrim creation kit. Even using Mod Organizer just running CK make it remove all BSA and Esp file for my game while I have to re-download Skyrim all DLC and re-install every mod and MO.

I have complete re-stalled Skyrim, re-installed CK, MO, and even wipe and re-install the the computer OS and driver. Add the .bsa name for all the DLC and remove all the DLC.

Still that blasted CK move all .esm, .esp, and .bsa files even in MO when it just click on it to run form the desktop or MO.

Using Tes5edit to make fixed is take over 2-3 hour to edit one npc. 

Can someone please tell me how to fix that bug on the CK.