• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does the Skooma Whore patch also work with Skooma Whore Addicted or just regular Skooma Whore?

I have not tested it with Skooma Whore Addicted. As long as it doesn't change the item list or the drug in Skooma Whore there should be no conflict in using The Requiem patch which Skooma Whore Addicted.

• 4 months later...

Requiem have an compatiblity issue with EC+ Spider Addon, that makes spider spit in Requiem never trigger tentacle attacks.

The problem is frostbite spiders in Requiem use spit attacks based on two modified Magic Effects, editor IDs are crSpiderSpitFFAimed02(XX047292) and crSpiderSpitFFAimed03(XX047293), so changes made in crSpiderSpitFFAimed(00046005) could never affect them. 

Hopefully you will make an update in your Requiem-EstrusSpider patch soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest jazzman111

Could you check Estrus Spider addon patch? It requires a separate spider addon .esp master, whereas the spider addon just overwrites the main EC+ .esp file.

• 2 months later...

I found SD+ with Requiem is still not very playable, due to whip scenes.

I tested forswon Madonach as master, when he hit my charactor using right hand with cane. it's ok, but when he perform dual-powerattack(wirlwind), his left fist damage is about 180-200 while my chara has no armor, which kills me in one or two hit.

Requiem calculate fist damage using a distribution from health, it's common a normal 200-300 health enemy has a 100+ fist damage, which is very different from vanilla or skyRe. As requiem heavily limited the growth of player attributes, it's hardly able to take more than 3 hit when wearing slave clothing or naked.

Maybe add some new enchanment which can nurify fist damage to SD+ collars is a simple idea. Because making master wield a dummy fist equipment or another cane on his lefthand will go for modifying Zaz scripts, which might be too complicate? 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Beast Race Refits shouldn't be a requirement for the DD patch. You only need it if you play a beast race, and even then it's still a soft requirement. You can list it as a recommendation instead. I removed the BRR dependencies for myself, because I don't want to add more unnecessary files to my already huge load order. The Dcur patch also has a few dirty edits in it. Changes to World Space and Cells when all it should have is armor records.

14 minutes ago, SheComs said:

Hi, I have a "missing master" problem with DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp does anyone know where I can find it?

Oh, ok, nvm, found it, you just have to install Cursed Loot before Beast Race Refits and click "Cursed Loot" checkbox during installation.

• 2 weeks later...

I have encountered a serious compatibility issue between Requiem and "Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon", latter will make tiny frostbite spider in Requiem invisible.

That's because spider skin in armor addon "NakedFrostbiteSpiderAA"(0003636D) originally only have two additional races: the giant ones and the large ones. Requiem introduced a new one REQ_Race_FrostbiteSpiderTiny, while spider addon has another one "zzEstrusSpiderFrostbiteSpiderHatchlingRace", and overwriten the records Requiem added. I suppose your Requiem - Estrus patch should combine those two in Requiem - EstrusSpider patch and Requiem - Estrus All patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 5:08 AM, Guest said:

Have anyone tested these patches with Requiem 3.0? Mostly interested in SOS revealing armors and DD patches.

They should be safe.  3.0 mostly just reworks armor penetration, which (I believe) deals with (nerfing) the weapons themselves and not the armor.

The only sexlab weapon I can think of is the stick the guards use to administer your daily whuppin in Prison Overhaul, and I think its armor penetration is kinda irrelevant because it does like 1 damage and you should be effectively naked.

This is also a bump, in case anyone has a definitive answer.

I'm curious if this was patched for the Prison Overhaul bounty hunter to actually have a perk for his armor and not slowly plod toward me because he's out of stam and overencumbered. -_-

last I played it, bounty hunter = this

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Been going through the Devious patches for Requiem since I'm rebuilding for 3.4 and noticed this on basically all the armor sets [D794EABF] < Error: Could not be resolved >.  Its a Keyword that was removed from Requiem. Does anyone know what it corresponds to?

Edit: Found my answer, it was Requiem's system for managing changing armor in combat. Was completely removed in 3.1.0, so are theses patches to the devious even necessary anymore?

• 3 months later...

Does this fix the lockpicking on chests no longer having the message screen about your lockpick skill and then allowing a follower to pick the lock?  I cant figure out which mod i installed that made that feature go away.  i installed cursed loot and devious lore, but it could be assets or integration or expansion i guess.