Thank you for this mod, i love it so far. on the topic of possible new additions. As the key holder might get greedy and charge you for keys, might it also be possible for them to charge you to stop donating keys to them?

Thanks for the update, love the new charging gold features for keyholders.

Are there any consequences when you get called cheater? I often stack up one type of keys like heavy yoke keys, so i gave a keyholder 1 chastity key, 1 restraints key and 1 out of my 9 heavy yoke keys, getting called cheater afterwards.

nice mod. it reminds me a lot of this story (https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/18176) maby it give you some ideas like.

• a time like that requires a key
  • a radiant quest system that will subtract time when done or add time if failed
  • a feature so that adding other time locked devices will speed up the timer
  • a hide-able, randomisable combo lock that works with the punishments and add on time
  • maby even make it so that the belt might replaced with an open backed model for so long and if you don't have anal sex before it closes again it punishes you (with varying difficulty). 

dont know how possible those are but i how i've given you or someone else some good ideas.

Thanks for the update, love the new charging gold features for keyholders.

Are there any consequences when you get called cheater? I often stack up one type of keys like heavy yoke keys, so i gave a keyholder 1 chastity key, 1 restraints key and 1 out of my 9 heavy yoke keys, getting called cheater afterwards.

The 'cheater' message is just a warning.

The dialog tree also has also a chance (fixed, not configurable yet) that the keyholder will be angered, and take all keys.

At this point I also want to detect the sneaky Dragonborns who give keys to their (non-keyholder) followers to trick the keyholder (which is what ultimately the collar should be used for).

Hey, i tested the mod out briefly. So far, the main feature seems to run just fine. The experimental belt didnt punish though. Or maybe i didnt tinker with it enough? Tried removing it a few times with the different methods available in its menu.

Small question in terms of game optimization: Is the mod low on the ressources? Like, no cloaking scripts? I glanced over your scipts and found a few onupdate things which i associate with script ressource intensive mods, but i cant script myself so thats hard to evaluate. Also, wow, so much script, not easy :)

EDIT: Didnt seem to have an impact on my script latency.

What setting did you use for the 4th dial? Setting 1 is low and will not show unless you try to trigger punishment multiple times (it does stack). The punishment should animate when you close the inventory menu.

EDIT:

Never mind. The stacking that should have happened on setting '1' did not happen. It will be fixed in the next update.

Regarding scripting performance: Don't worry about running hundreds of keyholders at the same time.

There are two update loops at this time -- one for the leash on a 15s cycle, and the main quest on a 5s cycle for administrative purposes -- these must be time-driven for their purpose. Everything else is event driven through dialogs or game events. Even the timers on keyholders/belt are only checked when triggered through the dialogs.

Hi Kalarr! Great mod... I love what you've done so far. I have a suggestion and a request though, if you're looking for new things to add on:

The suggestion is that when your follower is a keyholder, you can tell them to follow you, and then that you need to trade items, and then just take the key back from them. You might want to do something like temporarily yank their keys into a holding container when that dialogue option is chosen, exclude followers as potential keyholders, or maybe even trigger a nasty punishment when the naughty sub does such a thing.  ;)

The other thing I'd like to propose, is to track the remaining time individually for each key. With this, you could add a dialogue option to randomize the time for each one, and the keyholder would sort of ration the keys out one or two at a time. Hawt. Could even be run as extra options after the "whatever you think is best" prompt.

Anyways, hope you have time to give it some thought. ^_^

A little feedback:

My character did not wear any devices when I was talking to a new keyholder. I wanted to give her keys for safekeeping, I had no safehouse to store my keys nearby. The keyholder took some keys, but also said that I was a cheater. :)

I also tried the timed CB. It seems it has only the time requirement, and the arousal setting is not a factor (the arousal was higher than the value I set it in MCM when I opened the belt). I guess it is logical, but maybe you should connect the arousal to the timed belt too.

At one point I got attacked while sleeping (D Cursed Loot). The bandits could remove the Timed Belt w/o problem. After that the game crashed. AFAIK, Kimy's mod respects special belts, if they are flagged properly.

Keep up the good work!

Hi Kalarr! Great mod... I love what you've done so far. I have a suggestion and a request though, if you're looking for new things to add on:

The suggestion is that when your follower is a keyholder, you can tell them to follow you, and then that you need to trade items, and then just take the key back from them. You might want to do something like temporarily yank their keys into a holding container when that dialogue option is chosen, exclude followers as potential keyholders, or maybe even trigger a nasty punishment when the naughty sub does such a thing.  ;)

The other thing I'd like to propose, is to track the remaining time individually for each key. With this, you could add a dialogue option to randomize the time for each one, and the keyholder would sort of ration the keys out one or two at a time. Hawt. Could even be run as extra options after the "whatever you think is best" prompt.

Hello,

Happy you like the mod.

With respect to your suggestions: At this time it should not be possible to retrieve keys from a follower or spouse / keyholder through the inventory dialog. Any keys should be immediately moved back by the mod.

Tracking time on a key-by-key basis is an interesting idea. I'll give it some thought to see if it would be feasible.

A little feedback:

My character did not wear any devices when I was talking to a new keyholder. I wanted to give her keys for safekeeping, I had no safehouse to store my keys nearby. The keyholder took some keys, but also said that I was a cheater. :)

I also tried the timed CB. It seems it has only the time requirement, and the arousal setting is not a factor (the arousal was higher than the value I set it in MCM when I opened the belt). I guess it is logical, but maybe you should connect the arousal to the timed belt too.

At one point I got attacked while sleeping (D Cursed Loot). The bandits could remove the Timed Belt w/o problem. After that the game crashed. AFAIK, Kimy's mod respects special belts, if they are flagged properly.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your feedback.

The cheater message pops up if you keep keys behind. There is a chance the keyholder will grab those keys if you keep too many keys behind.

The timed belt is currently a proof-of-concept as a lot of people seemed to be interested in the concept. At this time it just unlocks on the timer and has a punishment mode when you tamper with it.

I am considering some kinds of advanced monitoring / punishment variations / modules at some time but that is currently low priority.

The arousal settings are indeed related to the keyholders, not the belt.

The belt is indeed not flagged as non-removable -- which does make sense as it has no keyholes (/hitting myself over the head). This will be corrected in the next update. The crash I cannot explain as the belt does not have any special handling - just some hooks in the wear/remove code. I will try to reproduce this and see if I can find an explanation.

Keep up the good work!

The timed belt is currently a proof-of-concept as a lot of people seemed to be interested in the concept. At this time it just unlocks on the timer and has a punishment mode when you tamper with it.

I am considering some kinds of advanced monitoring / punishment variations / modules at some time but that is currently low priority.

The arousal settings are indeed related to the keyholders, not the belt.

The belt is indeed not flagged as non-removable -- which does make sense as it has no keyholes (/hitting myself over the head). This will be corrected in the next update. The crash I cannot explain as the belt does not have any special handling - just some hooks in the wear/remove code. I will try to reproduce this and see if I can find an explanation.

Interesting ideas. You might want to consider variations with plugs, and/or multipiece Timed belts, with bra, collar, etc.

I'm not sure the game crashed because of your mod, I just thought it may have caused problem, that the timer was still active, yet the belt got removed.

I don't have time to check it atm (kinda working) if you did already, but you should add a "panic" button to the Timed belt to make it possible to remove it if something bugs out. You can make it similar to DCLs hardcore mode, so it is unavalible if the player chooses so, but in DCL it was very useful sometimes, when bugs prevented removing stuff.

I wonder if its possible to do something like in More Devious Quest mod, namely the Devious Worker part, where you have to do something to get supplies. Here instead, we have to do something to get the keys.

I was thinking about this for a chance to get the keys early, or to affect the keyholding duration of the keys that will lead to early release. Say by doing the task you have a good chance to cut it down by a day or two, otherwise no effect. You can increase this chance by doing a better job at it, also cutting more days too. If you fail, you will likely have more days added to your time.

This might as well occur with some random probability every time you asked for the keys but the duration is not up, like "Oh now that you say it, wana play a little game? *evil smirk*" or something like that.

I will admit, it might take some effort to make it work but just in case you are looking for ideas

Interesting ideas. You might want to consider variations with plugs, and/or multipiece Timed belts, with bra, collar, etc.

I'm not sure the game crashed because of your mod, I just thought it may have caused problem, that the timer was still active, yet the belt got removed.

I don't have time to check it atm (kinda working) if you did already, but you should add a "panic" button to the Timed belt to make it possible to remove it if something bugs out. You can make it similar to DCLs hardcore mode, so it is unavalible if the player chooses so, but in DCL it was very useful sometimes, when bugs prevented removing stuff.

In my experience the game tends to be unstable when starting animations.

There is an panic option in the MCM menu. It sets the clock for the belt to 0:00 so it can be removed. (And yes, it gets disabled when you lock the menu)

Regarding the variations... I am working on a merit/demerit systems for the Spouse, to provide the Dragonborn with incentives to 'voluntarily' wear Devious equipment and/or perform tasks. Unfortunately it is a lot of work (or I'm to ambitious) :-(

I wonder if its possible to do something like in More Devious Quest mod, namely the Devious Worker part, where you have to do something to get supplies. Here instead, we have to do something to get the keys.

I was thinking about this for a chance to get the keys early, or to affect the keyholding duration of the keys that will lead to early release. Say by doing the task you have a good chance to cut it down by a day or two, otherwise no effect. You can increase this chance by doing a better job at it, also cutting more days too. If you fail, you will likely have more days added to your time.

This might as well occur with some random probability every time you asked for the keys but the duration is not up, like "Oh now that you say it, wana play a little game? *evil smirk*" or something like that.

I will admit, it might take some effort to make it work but just in case you are looking for ideas

There is a bit of a chance that the time will increase when you bother a keyholder too much. Only configuration is missing ATM, so it is not very obvious.

I guest it will be a good idea if some NPC Enforced player or steal player key suddenly rather than open the conversation first. Thanks for the Mods. :)

I intend to reserve that 'right' to your Spouse. You really should have read the small print in that prenup. :angel:

Hello,

Happy you like the mod.

With respect to your suggestions: At this time it should not be possible to retrieve keys from a follower or spouse / keyholder through the inventory dialog. Any keys should be immediately moved back by the mod.

Tracking time on a key-by-key basis is an interesting idea. I'll give it some thought to see if it would be feasible.

Hi again, Kalarr,

Thanks for your response! I tried to pickpocket a key back today, and it doesn't work, so my problem was probably with an old version.

I did have one other idea; would it be possible to add an option to disable either or both of fast-travel and wait/sleep while you have someone holding your keys?

hey, just started using this mod so excuse me for not knowing something in advance, am I correct in saying that after I have assigned a keyholder and given them some keys, all other keys looted should be sent right to keyholder if set to do so? cus my keys don't seem to send..they just stay in inventory as normal..i think :/ or are they just dummies left thatr no longer work? cus I think I got the hide radial menu option on too... Prolly a setting thing that I got wrong or sumin.

found what I did wrong, because the dialogue options are their right from install I had already sorted a keyholder before reading the book in the mine...once I did that quest started up and pointed me at mentioned keyholder :).. dunno if it possible to only trigger dialogue after reading book.. so fools like me don't get all confused..lol :D Pity the fool.

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I don't understand the options "donate keys immediately" and the "aggressive donation".

If I check one or both of these, it seems like nothing changes. If I loot a key, these stick in my inventory (even after ingame hours). No key is sent to one of my keyholders.

If I talk to my spouse, that she should get all keys I find anywhere, all keys are sent instantly even with both of the former options turned off.

What I would like is a setting, that I can use keys I find a short time and after that they are sent to one of my keyholders. That's how I understand the settings, but they don't seem to work like this (at least in my game).

Okay, now I got it ... works fine.

Is it possible to add a feature, that after you get your keys handed back, that automatically the next timer starts?

So, for example, I talk to "my" keyholder, that she should keep my keys for a random amount of time. After that runs out, I get one set of keys back, but to get the next set, I have to wait this random amount of time again. As it is rignt now, I can talk multiple times to her and simply retrieve all keys...

• 2 weeks later...

A little feedback:

Keep up the good work!

odd. i just got a  visit from bandits and like you they took the belt off. however, they put it back on with no crash.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say 'hi' and tell that I like this mod.

The only thing that I am missing is an incentive to wear a belt and give up the key. But as you mention you are working on a merit/demerit systems for the Spouse to create this incentive, I guess I just have to be patient. I've been thinking of a 'devious courier' quest myself that will permanently increase your running speed a little bit as incentive.

Gave up a chastity and restraint key for a random period (10 to 50 days). With the gloves, boots, custom harness and wandering hands, I am less able to figth. As I am still capable of sneaking, I thought it would be a good incentive to do those thieves guild quests to restore the guild to its former glory. And after completing a few of those thieves quests, the completed quests I would be an incentive not to return to an old save before I was locked up as I would loose my progress. In a sense this worked, only I should probably have thought the time interval through. I have already been begging for the keys a few times and I now have a brand new set of armor I cannot wear. I am starting to feel a glimpse of the frustration my character must feel after being at arousal level 99 for more than 20 days.

My in-development version already has a reset option to clear keyholders (and recover their keys).

Unfortunately due to life/work/etc I have been on a short hiatus and this development got stuck in (way too ambitious) plans.

I hope to get an updated version out in the near future.

Hi.

Getting on well with this mod. Is it still being worked on? It's just been silent here in this thread.

Life, work and my ambitions for this mod overwhelmed me for a while. The screwups with the CK were kind of a last straw and I took a short hiatus.

I am looking in getting updates released in a short while.