~snip

So basically the mod is just stop after the marriage.

And it's just about dialog and dialog up to the wedding.

How frequent the sex scene triggered?

What about jealousy and polyandry (multi-boyfriend) feature?

Well ATM there are no sex scenes, or at least I didn't have any. There are a few conversations implying sexual relations later on but they never happen, probably because they didn't have any (easy to use) sex animations on Nexus.

Bishop seems the jealous type IMO... He didn't like me talking to Cael or the paladin! I'm not the creator, but from running the mod I doubt Bishop would share his women once he commits.

I saw this one in Nexus.

You should make an addon for Sexlab compatibility.  :)

Yes I want to make this mod sexy!  I want to add sex add-ons!  Where do I begin??? ^_^

First you need to add Sexlab.esm as master file to your mod. Save, close CK, load it again.

Then decide how would you like to trigger the scenes - lets say it would be via dialogue options:

attach a script to the quest that has this dialogue - lets call it BishopSLscript (or use any script that is already attached - other than quest fragment script)

Add a property to that script

type: SexLabFramework, name: SexLab, edit value and set it to SexLabQuestFramework

Declare a function in that script - lets say it would be Function LetsHaveSex() with actor parameter

It would go for example like this

Function LetsHaveSex(actor akactor)
Actor[] sexActors = new actor[2] ;means its a 2 actor scene
sexActors[0] = Player ;actor in female role (actor property, reference alias, or game.getplayer() in your case i guess - unless you want to have bishop on recieving end ;p  )
sexActors[1] = akactor ;actor in male role
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "FM", "aggressive")  ;this one would pick a random female-male sex animation for 2 actors (excluding aggressive animations). Look for animations tag list on sexlab wiki. You can also use GetAnimationByName to make it play an anim of your choosing.
RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_Bishop", "BishopScene1") ;this is so called hook, it allows you to order the game to do something once animation is done, for example advance some quest to next stage or whatever else. There are other hooks as well OnStagex_Start/end for example - see sexlab wiki for examples. 
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=true/false, hook="Bishop") ; sexlab has an option of scanning the nearby area for beds so animation would be played on that bed rather than on the ground - allowbed parameter allows you to set either that scan is enabled or not. Leave true for indoor/camp scenes, false for scenes taking place in the random wilderness (default true).
EndFunction

to use that hook you also need something like this - placed in that BishopSLscript

Event BishopScene1(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
:here you make it do what you want - for example setstage(xx)
UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_Bishop")
EndEvent

Then you attach a script to your dialogue 

like this

(GetOwningQuest() as BishopSLscript).LetsHaveSex(akspeaker)

Scene would play when that dialogue would end.

And then all that is left would be to change category of this mod from non adult to sexlab

Let us turn over a page on the error of Mara,

(I think that ' she understood and that she is not going to whip or worse on YouTube to understand that it is okay) and let us implement Sexlab in the mod so that the mod can finally acquire the animations or what the other mods can be more easily used. Like Beeing Female or another mod. 

It would be necessary to leave can be of Spouse enhanced to make something who sticks better on the mod?

First of all fantastic mod. I got a particular kick from that fellow in Riften. The comments from the NPCs range from complimentary, often downright funny, to rude and annoying. Where have I seen that before? Oh right, real life. Makes Skyrim seem much more "alive."

The dialog does read like a romance and I only wish there was more of it. I can not imagine all the hard work you and your team have devoted to this mod already, and only hope you continue despite the whirlwind.

BTW, welcome to LL.

I saw this one in Nexus.

You should make an addon for Sexlab compatibility.  :)

Yes I want to make this mod sexy!  I want to add sex add-ons!  Where do I begin??? ^_^

First you need to add Sexlab.esm as master file to your mod. Save, close CK, load it again.

Then decide how would you like to trigger the scenes - lets say it would be via dialogue options:

attach a script to the quest that has this dialogue - lets call it BishopSLscript (or use any script that is already attached - other than quest fragment script)

Add a property to that script

type: SexLabFramework, name: SexLab, edit value and set it to SexLabQuestFramework

Declare a function in that script - lets say it would be Function LetsHaveSex() with actor parameter

It would go for example like this

Function LetsHaveSex(actor akactor)
Actor[] sexActors = new actor[2] ;means its a 2 actor scene
sexActors[0] = Player ;actor in female role (actor property, reference alias, or game.getplayer() in your case i guess - unless you want to have bishop on recieving end ;p  )
sexActors[1] = akactor ;actor in male role
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Consensual")  ;this one would pick a random consensual sex animation for 2 actors, look for animations tag list on sexlab wiki. You can also use GetAnimationByName to make it play an anim of your choosing.
RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_Bishop", "BishopScene1") ;this is so called hook, it allows you to order the game to do something once animation is done, for example advance some quest to next stage or whatever else. There are other hooks as well OnStagex_Start/end for example - see sexlab wiki for examples. 
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=true/false, hook="Bishop") ; sexlab has an option of scanning the nearby area for beds so animation would be played on that bed rather than on the ground - allowbed parameter allows you to set either that scan is enabled or not. Leave true for indoor/camp scenes, false for scenes taking place in the random wilderness (default true).
EndFunction

to use that hook you also need something like this - placed in that BishopSLscript

Event Bishop(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
:here you make it do what you want - for example setstage(xx)
UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_Bishop")
EndEvent

Then you attach a script to your dialogue 

like this

(GetOwningQuest() as BishopSLscript).LetsHaveSex(akspeaker)

Scene would play when that dialogue would end.

And then all that is left would be to change category of this mod from non adult to sexlab

WOW!  This is amazing!!! Thank you so much for this information!!! ^^

I install the mod and everything is there, except that a lot of the textures are missing making things pink and some clothing items are missing. Is there a requirements page? If not, can some one make one?

Hmmm no textures should be missing,  when you installed did you click "replace all"  If not try re-downloading and installing it again :)

In fact it is what commands in Console it to validate the marriage with Bishop? (Given that the marriage with Mara does not work) it is to use Spouse enhanced.

Sentences of dialogues only for the intimacy would be not bad. ;)

Click Bishop in console (should see with Sexlab's Papyrus enabled, then...

addfac 19809 1

And just pick up that Amulet of Mara and go to town.

FYI - I was having the problem of the Wedding Ceremony Quest not completing.  I found your instructions to enter the console via the ~ prompt and type "CompleteQuest KMVWeddingCeremony" that didn't work.  So I searched the "help Marriage" in the console and found the actual Quest ID number so  I typed "CompleteQuest 2A0479AB" the quest was completed and was removed from the quest log. 

FYI - I was having the problem of the Wedding Ceremony Quest not completing.  I found your instructions to enter the console via the ~ prompt and type "CompleteQuest KMVWeddingCeremony" that didn't work.  So I searched the "help Marriage" in the console and found the actual Quest ID number so  I typed "CompleteQuest 2A0479AB" the quest was completed and was removed from the quest log. 

Got it!  Thank you so much for letting me know :)

Ran into a slight problem Mara; there is some dialogue with Bishop concerning wearing an Amulet of Mara.  Unfortunately the graphic for the amulet is missing.  I'm not 100% sure this is a problem with the mod but considering it's the only one affecting the amulets my guess is the mod did something to the amulets of mara (no others are affected).  An aesthetic problem but nothing really serious.

Good to see you back on here Mara,

I supported your mod previously and glad to see it is here.  This community is actually very nice and helpful, looking forward to see what you do with Skyrim Romance.  Between this and Amorous Adv, Skyrim should be pretty interesting for both genders.

Hello, I think I figured out a conflict/bug

I installed Romance Mod, ran it on a existing save it seemed to work fine, however...

On a new game, Bishop was spawning in the Alternative start cell. After some testing, I found out it was the PerkusMaximus Patcher that was causing Bishop to spawn/teleport into the Alt start cell. If I ran romance mod without patching it with perkus he didn't spawn in the Alt start cell & was in Riverwood like normal.

Looking forward to how this mod turns out :)

In fact it is what commands in Console it to validate the marriage with Bishop? (Given that the marriage with Mara does not work) it is to use Spouse enhanced.

Sentences of dialogues only for the intimacy would be not bad. ;)

Click Bishop in console (should see with Sexlab's Papyrus enabled, then...

addfac 19809 1

And just pick up that Amulet of Mara and go to town.

Great for the trick! I go to see if it works thank you  "Sacremas".

Ah I have the impression that it is the spell of invocation " Bishop " that makes " spawner " Bishop.

Hello, I think I figured out a conflict/bug

I installed Romance Mod, ran it on a existing save it seemed to work fine, however...

On a new game, Bishop was spawning in the Alternative start cell. After some testing, I found out it was the PerkusMaximus Patcher that was causing Bishop to spawn/teleport into the Alt start cell. If I ran romance mod without patching it with perkus he didn't spawn in the Alt start cell & was in Riverwood like normal.

Looking forward to how this mod turns out :)

Hello,

i have the same effect, "Spawning Bishop" in the altenate start cell. I don't use Perkus Maximus.

For me its "DeviousDevice - More Devous Quest.esp" (sexlab mod in Download Sexlab Frameworks). With this esp enabled, Bishop is spawning, without it, everything is fine.

Another problem for me, Bishop is not schlongified by SOS, so our romance will always stay a pure romance *sigh* :-)

Maybe a problem with the skeleton or body meshes in the bsa of this mod

Anyway, thanks for the great mod and congrats for coming to loverslab

Currently playing through this mod and really enjoying it...some of the voice acting is iffy (but mainly only the really minor characters, the major ones are all very nicely voiced, with my two favorites being whoever does Bishop, and Cael's VA, who seriously sounds like sex on legs and makes me wish you could actually pursue a romance with Cael instead of Bishop, much as I like our red-headed, golden-eyed ranger XD )

Ironically enough for those wanting this mod integrated with sexlab...I *can* have Bishop and my character do the naughty (using sexlab dialogue I believe)...funny, after the animation finished and they both got redressed, he called her 'temptress' which I thought very amusing.

I love the touches of being able to go into the new shop and pick out a gown for the ball, and some of Bishops lines are hilarious (especially the bit about going into a lair full of vampires to find someone's grandfather's spoon lol )

One question I had for Mara though is, when does Bishop propose? I've gotten to the point where he's blurted out "I love you' and given her his ring, got the quest the ranger's heart, and Arie said to speak to her when they're ready to get married, but didn't know what actually triggers him *to* propose (I've gone through the scene with Neeshka, the ball with Casavir, and Cael in Markarth).

Started new game but Bishop keep teleporting to me for some reason, then he try to walk back to Riverwood but keep teleporting back to me after a while. I try disable some mods but can't find the one that cause this. Maybe someone have similar problem and a solution?

Edit: I've found out that Beeing Female Mod causes this. Bishop stop teleporting to player when I disabled the mod. Are there anyway that these two mods can co exist peacefully? I really love them both. Thanks!

Enabling the mod only when you get to Riverwood (in LAL pick Patron of a Local Inn - Riverwood) seems to be the best option for compatibility.

I haven't looked up Bishop but if he's using the normal skeleton you have installed you should be able to just click him in console, then go into SOS's MCM menu under Player/NPC settings, on the right side you should see Bishop, if he doesn't have a SOS compatible skeleton it'll say so there, if he does just manually add a Schlong and it's size. You need the full version for that though, not SOS Light. All custom races have this problem as well, for example Darion Fleetfood in Anna's NPCs is a half-elf, SOS doesn't like that so doesn't give him a schlong and he has permanent underwear, but he uses the skeleton and body you have installed so just do the above and put a schlong on him (ignoring the warning) and it'll work fine.