With the whole deal with paid mods now that's going on there's a very good chance that the thing that got you banned off the Nexus is now legal.

These silly things do happen.  It was a painful process, but it helped make changes that were for the best.  I feel for the people who are experiencing the same hate that I did, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

At all i liked to thanks Mara for this mod. I never write down my opinion any mods, I am just a mod for fun type, but for this mod I feel it a must. I search really something like this. If this will be "upgraded" with animations, (kiss, normal hugs, and at all intim scenes this mod will be more than perfect. I hope u want to make some changes with the "life after marriage" thing. I mean, it shouldnt end after that, more dialouges, more funny quotes, options. My english is not so good, so i hope this was understandable. :D  

• 2 weeks later...

Have seen this mod before and did not try it and now I was thinking this mod should be perfect to one of my old saves.

So i Installed it, all sexlab stuff do work, you dont need any console commands. At-least the mods I use work.

But I have found one issue.

I use SAM/CMO body for the males but that body dont work on the males added by this mod.

• 1 month later...

this appears to be the same version, which was posted on Nexxus.  I love the mod and am eagerly waiting for updates and animations.  However, I am having a small issue.  Once Bishop removes his clothes to bath, how can I get him back in his clothes?  In addition the hugging is really off.  No one dies, but they don't touch either.

Hi, i can't talk to bishop, i tried to unistall but still not working, any solutions ?

i was super interested in this mod and interested in helping with the sexlab integration that was pondered... but... i am having this same problem. bishop stands there, tells me he wont lick my boots, but i can't directly interact with him. out front of the inn are two guys who will randomly say things as i walk by, and sometimes, when i try to engage the guy on the right, the game will ctd.

potshotting what could be going on, best i can guess is that a uskp broke it or something.

i went so far as to flush it from my save with savetool and try again but no dice. its the very last ESP in my load order so it should be dominating any conflicts.

here is probably one problem. aliases are empty. i have a hunch if i start a new game... (*does so*)... yep.

in one of my mods i had to craft a special mod reset button so that the mod would work on games that were not started from level 1. looks like this suffers from the same problem i've already engineered a fix for. i'd be more than happy to help out if the original author is following this.

post-501843-0-79298700-1435462532_thumb.png

The characters in the Bannered Mare are not talking. They look at me when I click on them though. Maybe I just need to save and load a game to get them to talk.

Most of the characters added by the mod won't interact whith you (and Bishop) if Bishop is not actually following you. (except some like the ones in Riverwood).

AFT, Lovers Comfort, Puppet Master seems actually not compatible with the mod, as they edit/add Follower faction.

Reduced NPC Greetings, Lively Followers, Pick Default Follower Armor, Multiple Floors Sandboxing, My home is your home, Simple Multiple Followers, Heartfire Multiple Adoptions, Spouse Can Live Everywhere, Spouse Enhanced, Icha Love: comptible, works great with this mod and add some interresting immersive contents to this mod.

Any mod adding dialogues choices to ALL Skyrim NPC will make Skyrim Romance NPC not remain silent, but approching you, saying these dialogues lines.(which is actually strange :-/ ) EXCEPT if you can disable dialogues lines by MCM (as Sexlab Submit).

Mods adding dialogues choices to a specific faction seems ok.

I use Puppet Master, Lovers confort, Followers Overhaul and others mod that add new dialogue with all npc's in game. Is it not possible to work together with Skyrim Romance? 'Cause as I said before, there isn't new dialogues with NPC's of this mod. And the quest about Bishop doesn't start, but there is the option "Follow me, i need your help" to make him a follower.

How to solve it?

I'm in the process of downloading this right now and cant wait to try it.

I have a suggestion tho, one I think you will like. I came up with a "courting mod" idea and tried to have a go myself but it became too time consuming and in the end proved too difficult for my meagre moddig skills. If you want to pinch any idea's from my mod (just click on my name and you'll find the thread I started.

The basic idea is to prove yourself that you are serious to your lover by doing tasks, then at the end you ask them to marry you. But there is still a chance they'll say no.

Have a look anyway and if there are things you want to use, be my guest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

superb mod, it makes skyrim more real life, adding romance instead of the normal wham bang thank you mam heres 100 gold :D ,. Also ive found that I can now get married twice,Im already married to mira and now im married again. :heart:

"Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am, here's a hundred gold?" :o I love the wham-bam part- I bam pretty much anything whammable- but 100 gold?

*incredulous gasp*

You haven't discovered the MCM price settings for TDF and RP yet, have you? I'm running both, side by side, with no problems. You can set your prices to much more lucrative levels... and you can set SL Aroused to keep you in such a state of almost constant horniness that you get propositioned almost non-stop wherever you go... Happily, I stay so busy doing what I love to do that there's very little time left for other stuff, like quests, dungeons, dragons, civil wars, etc.

Being a wanton whore in Skyrim has freed me from worrying about looting everything just to make ends meet. Now, I just grab the really high-end stuff and leave the rest alone. I'm averaging 2,500 gold per TDF client and anywhere from 1,900 to 2,500 per RP client, and considerably more for Home Jobs and Camp Jobs. I enjoy around 8-10 clients a night in whichever Inn I'm working, and as I walk home at 4:00 AM, I'm sure to get 2-3 more propostions from guards, the Jarl, an occasional Vampire and various other passersby. So my whoring nets me at least 25,000 gold per night in personal earnings, which puts me comfortably among the top-paid sluts in all of Tamriel- exactly what I'm worth!

Also, my 3 girls in Whiterun earn me 40,000-50,000 gold per week (that's just my share), and Sapphire in the Thieves Guild all by herself earns me around 2,000 a day. She's my kind of girl!

Increase your prices, girl, and make your husband rich as well as lucky to have you occasionally....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No way, the new Bishop's voice is way sexier. And the best part is that it fits what the character looks like. There aren't too many voice overs that do that. His voice is rugged velvet dipped in honey. 

I wish there was a simple mod or patch that allowed the animations to work for what's being described in the text. I'm clueless when it comes to code. Hell, I'd even pay $20 for it.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is so much fun!  Bravo to the team!  

I guess Mara decided against adding a SexLab plugin, or didn't get around to it.  That's not a big deal... with SexLab and Aroused/Attraction/Approach plugins, Bishop will initiate sex (quite frequently depending on the settings).

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually tracked Skyrim Romance since the day it first appeared on Nexus, (and subsequently disappeared, and Mara put up her own site, etc.).  I really like the idea, but then again, I'm a literary guy and can't help but think my now-long-departed Grandmother Delight (who was a Barbara Cartland fiend) would have given two-thumbs up on this.

I've never installed it myself.  I honestly can't seem to bring myself to play the game as a female character.  Maybe it's my age....

Anyway, I'm wondering if you (Mara) have considered adopting OSEX as your framework to bring sexual content into your mod?  The mod author, CEO, has specifically made OSEX as a framework in the hopes that others will adopt and reinterpret it.  Since the sex in OSEX is definitely more lovemaking based, when its first beta appeared on Nexus my first thought was "here's the mod Skyrim Romance has been waiting for."

Might check it out if you haven't.  The newest version should be available sooner-than-later now!

CEO's  0SEX Skyrim Sex Sim + Other 0S content (WIP)

This mod is so much fun!  Bravo to the team!  

I guess Mara decided against adding a SexLab plugin, or didn't get around to it.  That's not a big deal... with SexLab and Aroused/Attraction/Approach plugins, Bishop will initiate sex (quite frequently depending on the settings).

Could you shoot me a PM on how I can also enable these plugins? I've never really worked with Sexlabs before.

Could you shoot me a PM on how I can also enable these plugins? I've never really worked with Sexlabs before.

For SexLab: download it in the main download Skyrim page (it is the main pinned download), install, run the game, wait for the MCM to appear, go in the Intall page of the SexLab MCM, and click on the install button. Exit the MCM, wait a caouple of minutes, and you are done.

SexLab Aroused Redux (not required but a great mod): just download it and install it after SexLab is installed.

For getting Sexlab installed, CPU covered it.

I did want to add that Sexlab Approach eventually broke the Main quest for skyrim Romance, and I wasn't able to repair it and had to start over.  Doing some digging, I find that Approach is not recommended for use with Sexlab 1.61b, so it's probably not a good mod to use at this point. Check out CPU's Scent of Sex mod, or a simple mod like Sexlab Romance to hook into Sexlab for some hot sex with Bishop!  And of course, keep your papyrus loads light (avoid mods that add tons of NPCs with AI edits, or mods like Wet/cold, etc), or the Bishop scripts will break.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys!  CPU has so generously made Skyrim Romance with the Sexlab Framework!  I will be hosting it on Nexus due to it's size and content permissions.  I will be providing a link to the mod on the LL Skyrim Romance page.  Please see the requirements for the mod and follow the instructions to make the mod work properly.  Good luck!  <3 Mara