Whats the quest id for completing the grand crystal ball? My pc can't handle the ball. Thanks

From Fredfish in the Adult Mods thread:

setstage sravMeetingCasavir 90

Talk to Casavir again to finish the quest. If you want his gift you can console add it to your inventory

I wanna say this is probably one of the best mods I've ever seen. I played through most of version 2. Though I dont like Bishop,  he's too dominant and traditional for me and my female dovakiins. Maybe in the future there will be options to settle for the other nice guys, or perhaps females to romance.

Got a problem, after every loading I get 'SexLab Voices installed' message, and my Voice Settings are reset, it probably has something to do with adding Bishop's voice. I tried to rebuild/clean sexlab, but it didn't help.

I got so annoyed by this that i took a look at the mods script source and guess what i found.

A specific reset of the voice registry (ln 42-44).

I removed these lines and recompiled it.

I just tested it and it works perfectly.

Youre welcome.

PS: You may want to start the game once with the original script file so that the voice gets added initially. 

SR3-noVoiceReset.zip

Got a problem, after every loading I get 'SexLab Voices installed' message, and my Voice Settings are reset, it probably has something to do with adding Bishop's voice. I tried to rebuild/clean sexlab, but it didn't help.

I got so annoyed by this that i took a look at the mods script source and guess what i found.

Youre welcome.

PS: You may want to start the game once with the original script file so that the voice gets added initially. 

Thanks much for this.

Youre welcome.

You are my hero.

Whats the quest id for completing the grand crystal ball? My pc can't handle the ball. Thanks

I'm having problems with the game freezing whenever I enter the ballroom too, and I have never had any kind of issue running heavy modded Skyrim. I think something inside the ball might be causing that.

I am so happy that I can replay the romance once again! I was so happy when I found out about 3.0.

Only that Bishop is chilling a little too hard. I remember that in 2.0, he wanted me after only three metres of walking together (okay, no, but it didn't take me very long to trigger his interest), but now it drags out. A lot.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong this time? Someone wrote that it only took them finding his wolf and talking about his background to get him kiss the Dragonborn. I, on the other hand, have talked about everything that came close to "background", we've flirted multiple times, we've rested three times, I got shouted at two times. Nothing. I remember that in 2.0, he was the one who (occasionally) started a conversation when I started talking to him. Now it is only me who initiates conversations. I've tried to talk to him in different locations during different day times (mostly in forests, off road, or in towns), but nothing. I've spent over ten hours of game play with him, so this comes off as a little... strange to me.

Have I overlooked a vital conversation with him and that's why the relationship doesn't progress, or is it a bug in my gameplay? :/

I am desperate for help here  :(  :( I have been trying for 2 full days to fix this problem

The Crystal Ball room loads ... and then after I load into the room and music plays ... the game freezes then turns to black after a couple of seconds

Things I tried

1- made sure to have all the requirements and that their versions are up to date

2- skse memory patches and safety load 

3- disabling enb 

4- even compressing the textures of the mod to less resolution

5- disable sexlab ingame to prevent animation from loading (was begining to think maybe the npcs dancing inside causing something)

6- loaded Skyrim romance at the end of my load order

7- made sure nothing overwrites skyrim romance files

8- tried previous saves 

9- made new character and went and tried to enter the ball room

I am running a game with lots of mods with some of them script heavy ... maybe that's the cause but I remember getting in the ball room before and it took ages to load and was stuttering like hell ... why is it freezing every time now.

I read the FAQ and people reported an infinite loading screen for this ball room .. BUT this is not the same thing with me ... My room loads and after I see the people inside walking for a second ... then FREEZE and BLACK SCREEN afterwards ...

It's like the mod is trying to do something that is triggered the moment I enter the Cell that causes everything to crumble and freeze ... (maybe if I stop this triggered event I can prevent the freeze :huh: )

I am experienced in modding the game and also a developer .. so I can understand technical suggestions and solutions if any

• 1 month later...

I just discovered this mod and so far I have to say I'm very impressed, especially with the voice acting. 

I had a pretty funny experience though. After starting a new game and walking into Riverwood, I see Bishop standing in front of the inn. Normal right? Unfortunately, I had also installed a rape mod and basically let it loose, any NPC could rape and NPC for any reason. So yeah, within 10 seconds of seeing Bishop for the first time, a man ran up to him, shoved him to the ground and went cave exploring. 

I just stood there looking around awkwardly like "... I don't think this is giving me the intended first impression of this character."

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to stop the grand ball in Solitude somehow?

I have allready played through it but all the guests never disappear and are getting on my nerves everytime my pc needs to visit blue palace  :@

i got this too after having tried several times i got it..lol

Expect a fix from 3.1 version...?!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2018 at 1:45 PM, DanzorBardok said:

I just discovered the mod and I want to know, do you get to have sex with all the introduced character or only Bishop.

Only bishop, Though Cael is getting his own [ seperate ] romance. 

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 4/4/2019 at 3:32 AM, WolfySmith said:

I love this mod. ?

Having played through this in Norm Skyrim, is this available for Skyrim SE?

Whoever the developers / code-monkeys are I would willingly contribute to a Crowdfunding / Patreon edition for SE.

Please, please, please. ?

It is playable on Skyrim SE.

You can convert the esp

run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on it

finally fix the dds files with the CK tool xtexconvert.exe

I'm playing with it for a few weeks now, and have no issues. (only Bishop's boots are missing, but you can give him better armor).

• 1 year later...

This, is my issue. I implemented them onto Vortex, because I mean hey, it was the only way for him to appear in the game trust me I tried to put him in the mods folder but he wouldn't show. Now I get all 3 of these. I need help! ? SkyUI also refuses to work, and makes every NPC frozen.

HELP2.0.jpg

HELP2.1.jpg

BISHOP LEGS.jpg

Edited by Banshei
On 12/3/2021 at 3:31 AM, Banshei said:

This, is my issue. I implemented them onto Vortex, because I mean hey, it was the only way for him to appear in the game trust me I tried to put him in the mods folder but he wouldn't show. Now I get all 3 of these. I need help! ? SkyUI also refuses to work, and makes every NPC frozen.

Are you on SE or LE?

And how did I end up in the Romance topic ?