Isnt untamed supposed to work with every creature? mounted riekling are impossible to tame

Never had any luck with those either. I suspect that it's due to that NPC actually being two creatures (riekling and boar)? I'm not a modder so I would not know, but that's what my gut tells me.

Isnt untamed supposed to work with every creature? mounted riekling are impossible to tame

Never had any luck with those either. I suspect that it's due to that NPC actually being two creatures (riekling and boar)? I'm not a modder so I would not know, but that's what my gut tells me.

that sounds reasonable. havent been to that land in a long ass time.

I thought the same :( every fucking time i wanna try a new type of gameplay my dreams get crushed T_T

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been posted in the thread yet, but this was messing up RaceMenu options (missing sliders and hairs) for the Enderal custom races until I added the two race IDs you add to armours in Ederal also to "FormID List\HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast" in the Untamed esp with TES5Edit

These that is: [RACE:00033898] and [RACE:00033899].

I'm still having an issue with talking to beast followers just opening the stats window, not the dialog wheel. UIExtensions appears to be working fine with other mods. I didn't read this thread yet fully so perhaps the answer is in here somewhere.

17 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Hello. I'll be honest, I did not go through all the posts here to find an answer; I'm curious as to why pack members appear to be using idle animations after they die instead of becoming proper inanimate corpses, I suppose. FNIS issue? Glitch? :)

Not seen that issue myself. Only wonkiness I've seen with animations is with spiders and rabbits after mating, they "keep going" :) Sometimes a cell change/reset fixes it (usually). But what's going on in your case, I honestly don't know :(

ive only seen that happen once in my life, it was a humanoid that died while they were ragdolling and then got ragdolled about 20 more times before the aoe spell finished. afterwards they stood up and idle animationed but were lootable like they were dead.

it def has nothing to do with this mod tho we dont touch anything like death

6 hours ago, TR0767 said:

Not seen that issue myself. Only wonkiness I've seen with animations is with spiders and rabbits after mating, they "keep going" :) Sometimes a cell change/reset fixes it (usually). But what's going on in your case, I honestly don't know :(

The fix for the permanently animating rabbits/spiders is to click on them in console and disable/enable them.  Estrus Spider "fixes" this for spiders, but from what I understand all it is doing is automating the disable/enable of the spider after an animation (and I think it only does it for one spider in a threesome animation).

11 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

The fix for the permanently animating rabbits/spiders is to click on them in console and disable/enable them.  Estrus Spider "fixes" this for spiders, but from what I understand all it is doing is automating the disable/enable of the spider after an animation (and I think it only does it for one spider in a threesome animation).

Ah - well that's easy enough to do - thank you! :)

10 hours ago, ireneadler1984 said:

This is embarrassing, I'm probably doing something completely wrong because I'm new to Skyrim, 
but I cannot equip Mating Call for the life of me
which is very strange because it was working before, now I just punch and punch
x_x I'm probably doing some n00b mistake but someone please help?

Have you tried the shout/ power button?

On 11/28/2017 at 8:15 PM, darkconsole said:

ive only seen that happen once in my life, it was a humanoid that died while they were ragdolling and then got ragdolled about 20 more times before the aoe spell finished. afterwards they stood up and idle animationed but were lootable like they were dead.

it def has nothing to do with this mod tho we dont touch anything like death

Could it have something to do with changes introduced by Animal Tweaks? With that installed, NPCs do behave strangely when knocked down by an animal pounce. If they happen to die to a pounce, their corpse goes solid, making for a fun collection of stuff that died in awkward poses ;P I could believe(Being absolutely clueless about code and all) that that mechanic could somehow affect all death animations.

Speaking of knock down mechanics, a lot of mods seem to have issues handling NPC behaviour after rag doll effects are applied for any reason. For example, I use Perkus Maximus on my normal play through and whenever I knock down a Draug via blunt weapon side power attack(It's a passive perk), they get up and just stand there idling. Even Death Alternative has issues if any option other than "None/External" is picked as the outcome of being defeated(As opposed to rag doll or bleed out animations). And I'm fairly certain I've installed every mod correctly.

Back to UT though, I have another issue... I noticed that if I fast travel or load a save(Even if I quit the game and launch it again) there's a chance for one or more creatures of the same type I keep in my pack, to spawn and attack. The same thing can happen if I ask my pack to stay, then return to them later- High chance I'll find them getting brutalized by their own kind, having randomly spawned right next to them. It is becoming quite annoying to be honest. Halp!

last night i had a boss fight in Vigilants bug out to where she kept spawning infinite adds and they never despawned when killing them to the point my game started lagging out, and after a while they started standing up while dead too XD some of them not even standing on the ground anymore.

SkyrimSE 2017-11-30 00-31-37-95.png

On 11/30/2017 at 3:36 PM, Violence6884 said:

I noticed that if I fast travel or load a save(Even if I quit the game and launch it again) there's a chance for one or more creatures of the same type I keep in my pack, to spawn and attack.

So, no one else has had that happen to them? :$