[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

• 2 weeks later...

As i've promised some time ago i've just started on my newest project "Moonlight Love" which especially brings some love to our Supernatural beeings.

But since we already plenty of sex animations up here I wanted to do something unique. I've always wanted to see my (Supernatural) couples have some cute animations for cuddling/patting that were settled somewhere between the Masturbate and the Vanilla cuddle animations but haven't found any!

Therefor i've made this animation because only beeing Beast doesn't necessarily mean you're a Monster right? Supernaturals need love too!

Watch my Alpha-Werewolf couple chill-out after a hard day hunting.

post-641534-0-41751200-1429295098_thumb.gifpost-641534-0-74266200-1429295103_thumb.gif

Different View, same animation

post-641534-0-27994400-1429295111_thumb.gifpost-641534-0-94993900-1429295117_thumb.gif

I am not certain if the .gif get's properly played since it's a quite long animation (800 Frames!). Anyway the werewolves gave me an additional option to express emotion: Their Ears! Everybody knows how dogs and alike animals express their moods via their ears and i've kinda tried to capture that too (Not that extreme yet since it's more of a feasability study yet). Now I only have to find out how I can assign some werewolve sounds such as growls and stuff in order to add to the immersion.

The above animation will also work for "ordinary" couples though but were especially designed for usage with werewolves. (Ear movement and stuff) I've decided that i'll add a tag to every supernatural animation to indicate it's supposed kind of supernatural beeing, like in this case "[WOLF]Couch Cuddle".

I am planning to add some more different and unique animations in the future (if i can finally succesfully add those pesky supernatural sounds damnit!)

indicated by having the tags [WITCH] [FAIRY] [VAMP] [WOLF]. Those animations can range from cuddling to supernatural themed (hard/soft/whatevercore)sex.

Wish me luck!

Cheers

-The Master

P.S.: I had to split the animation and make two .gifs for one animation it lasted too long for just one file.

On a side note I want to mention that the basic animation package is not going to get abandoned though. Both packages will get updates in the future, I just wanted to do something different this time which also augments my supernatural families.

I've got several animations for the base animation package in my dev-pipeline so don't worry people, more content is assured ^^. And now that my exams are over (yay!) I finally have the necessary time to get things running! When?

Soon...

Yes finally some attention to the supernaturals :D   They look good and where did you find the mod to make your were's to look like that ? Glad to hear that you're over the worst and just have to look forward to the RESULTS  :lol:   SM had some long animations don't know if he had to cut it in two or not though ? Had you had a look at the kinky mod ;)  Pretty cool idea and quite fun to play with i might add :D  She/He use your animations as well as Amra72 (well the animations-player in the mod find the animations you have installed and apply them) I got quite the surprice when my sim got humped by a stray poodle :lol: In her treehouse wich i built my self one floor up :lol:  I was so surpriced and said outloud "where the fuck did that poodle come from" :lol:  Luckily no one came to see as the poodle started humping my sim :lol:  A little hard to explain what kind of game i play :lol:  :P  Look forward with glee to see what you come up with :D  Kissy kiss

Well there are actually no "mods" that make em Werewolves like the ones I've shown above but more using an array of Accesories, Skins, CAS Sliders, Mastercontroller CAS Edits.

Let me see if I can gather the most needed links for getting 'real' Werewolves into your game.

1. The Skin including instructions how to make realistic dog-snouts using Mastercontroller CAS only (NO additional Sliders needed).http://my-sims-fantasy.tumblr.com/species

Only letdown: It's a 1$ Dollar donation download but damn it's totally worth it considering what you get for 1$ at the Sims Store...

Alternatively you can use this http://moonskin93.tumblr.com/post/38756859600/moonskin93-another-cc-im-sorry-human-sobut it's nowhere as good as the donation one and I couldn't find any better than that yet.

2. Wolf Paw Feet: http://modthesims.info/d/530634If you have an older version of this I recommend to update since this one adapts to the current Skin color instead of having it to tweak manually.

3. Real Wolf Legs: Use this together with the Wolf Paw Feet PURE GOLD! Check this http://oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post/80215322468/1-alien-eye-eyes-eyeand for the lazy ones here'S a direct download link http://www.deviantart.com/download/441707317/alien_sliders_by_oneeuromutt-d7azbjp.rar?token=b9af8780eac438058880fa66da61a7ed9764db7f&ts=1429353407

4. Better/Longer Wolf Claws: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3/id/1107156/

That should cover the most basic stuff in order to finally get some Werewolves that deserve the name!

Cheers

Thank you for the links, i dislike the werewols so much in ts3, they just get ugly idiots with a bad case of to long jaw syndrom lol I liked them so much more in ts2 even though they did not change so much in profile but with the fur and eyes it sure changed the feel of them. I had so high hoes for them in ts3 since we had beautiful dogs/wolfs in the game i hoped they could change the sim into a wolf but nope not on your nelly :(  So thanks again for sharing the links ;)

Another day and yet another animation. Again on a couch but more laid-back.

post-641534-0-97704100-1429377973_thumb.gifpost-641534-0-39507700-1429377980_thumb.gif

I finally found the supernatural sounds so the clips will have werewolf specific sounds attached to it, feck yeah! I just have to figure which sounds work best since some sound a lil bit off yet...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi my Master, have you seen what Kinky is up to? And will you enable your animations to be played in her mod ? I will keep Kickers mod no matter, but it would be lovely to see your animations in the kinky universe :D  Kissykiss :heart:  and i look forward to more supernatural stuff ;)

Very nice animations, thanks. Would be nice to see them in Ver 2.0 of Kinky. Also noticed that a modder at hall of torque has updated animated woohoo and called it animated woohoo +. There`s some extra features and more planned.

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8535.msg155102;topicseen#new

I don't know about animated woohoo +.

Reworked from the ground up, it must be a lot of effort.

Can anyone help me with my problems regarding this mod? 

Whenever I start the game with this mod, it doesn't pass the loading screen and then it suddenly exits. I've followed the instructions on page 1 (I hope I did), like getting kicker's animation, which itself also has a string of other mods for it ti work, but I still can't play the game with the mod on.

What I have in my Documents\EA\The Sims\Mods\Packages folder:

Animated_Woohoo

AW_Masteranimations

AW_WTWanimations

cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2

cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists

cmar_TeentoElderMale_NouveauNudists

cmar_ToddlerChild_NouveauNudists

Masteranimations

NRaas_Decensor

My SIms 3 version is 13.0.62.016001 and I have the EPs until Katy Perry's. Not sure if it's relevant but I'd like to provide as much info as I can. 

Hopefully someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Forgot to mention, I'm using Sims 3 Dashboard which lets me delete Cache. Unless there's a better way to do it that can work with this mod. 

BTW, the files that I posted, they're the ones needed to make the mod work, right?

• 1 month later...