[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

Fabulous stuff!  I have managed to get all the animations working, but a curious thing seems to happen.  There appears to be a cheat built in to the animated woohoo that buffs all the levels to max.  While this was cool at the beginning, it was ideal for having my sims having non-stop sex, but it removed all of the other needs from the game.  All I would have to do is have my sim masturbate, and all of my needs maxed out.  I could have sworn I saw a slider window that allowed you to change the settings... but for the life of me, I can't re-call that tab.   Do you know how to toggle that condition to a more normal setting, with more normal woohoo buffs?  (Plus the activating the stride of pride, which I think is hysterically cool...)

Thanks!

hi, these look really good! but i'm just wondering, how come these aren't working in game :o

i have the animated woohoo and i downloaded this but it's not coming up on my position list :o

am i doing something wrong?? in fact it's happening to just about every mod with AW the only one that seems to be working for me is who's mods :(

@mintymintsx: You'll have to add the new animations manually since the Animated Woohoo Mod won't update itself. Do the following:

1. Copy both the Masteranimations.package and the AW_Masteranimations.package into your mod folder beeing C:\USER\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

2. Fire up the Game and load any savegame.

3. Click any active sim and go into the cake menu "animated woohoo->options/preferences->Add new Position"

4. Type in "Masteranimations" and click ok.

5. Done!

You should see now the respective animation in your List with a number greater than zero if successfull. You have to do the same procedure for every new animation package you download. Usually you have to type in the name of the animation package without the .package extension in order to add it to your list.

Tell me if that helped you solving your issue.

Fabulous stuff!  I have managed to get all the animations working, but a curious thing seems to happen.  There appears to be a cheat built in to the animated woohoo that buffs all the levels to max.  While this was cool at the beginning, it was ideal for having my sims having non-stop sex, but it removed all of the other needs from the game.  All I would have to do is have my sim masturbate, and all of my needs maxed out.  I could have sworn I saw a slider window that allowed you to change the settings... but for the life of me, I can't re-call that tab.   Do you know how to toggle that condition to a more normal setting, with more normal woohoo buffs?  (Plus the activating the stride of pride, which I think is hysterically cool...)

Thanks

Do you have nraas wohooer mod installed? If so i think it is possible to change the settings there..

@mintymintsx: You'll have to add the new animations manually since the Animated Woohoo Mod won't update itself. Do the following:

1. Copy both the Masteranimations.package and the AW_Masteranimations.package into your mod folder beeing C:\USER\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

2. Fire up the Game and load any savegame.

3. Click any active sim and go into the cake menu "animated woohoo->options/preferences->Add new Position"

4. Type in "Masteranimations" and click ok.

5. Done!

You should see now the respective animation in your List with a number greater than zero if successfull. You have to do the same procedure for every new animation package you download. Usually you have to type in the name of the animation package without the .package extension in order to add it to your list.

Tell me if that helped you solving your issue.

Yes tried this, but the number is still zero...

Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble finding Kicker's animated woohoo mod? I went to the link in the description and it said the database was unavailable or something. It looks like nobody's been on that website since 2013. I tried finding the mod somewhere else but I just keep getting the same thing. Anyone else having this issue?

It appears that from time to time the site may go down and thus be unaccessable for some time. Happened to me before some times, just wait abit and then retry. The site should be running now since i've just looked at it a few minutes ago.

Hia Master of mine ;)  I was testing out the beach i had made where i have the outdoor shower and i noticed that one of your animations was lost, the text was there but they just stood still so the animation must have been overlooked. It was the listful or lustful leg or something like that (sorry have a truly bad memory :D  ) Anyway when you have time to breath again you could look at it :)   Oh and the massage table truly lack animation, so if you could make some for that i'd be grateful :heart:   Good luck on the exams ;)  RIP TP :(

@MrsSante: Could you tell me Information about this? Can anyone else confirm this bug? I've tried the "Lustful Leg" at home on the floor and it worked fine for me. Where were you using the animation then? If that error persists i'll look into my file structure since standing people means mostly, wrong named animation-names in the Masteranimations.xml file or maybe even missing files that I though were in place when i've added them in the .XML file xD.

Please P.M. me about that so we won't clog the thread with error talking :P

Thanks for the email and the result is that it now works, since i did not leave the game and just put the replacement in the modfile i had to delete MasterAnimations and put it back under settings (kickers) . Hope that it make sence  ;)   my head seems to think only in norwegian today ( not to much sleep last night :sleepy:  ) Anyway the new update works wonderful and it is safe to use it as a replacement :) Thank you so much for spendig your precious time on this tiny error :heart: