[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

Usually I am not doing it anymore by the instruction since i've found out that you can get nice results even when just using a fraction of the slider-actions suggested by the instruction.

What I am usually doing:

Step 1: Select the skin fitting to the sims actual hair color

Step 2: Make the use the chin slider to create the lower jaw of the muzzle

Step 3: Go straight to the nose sliders and adjust the nose definition (-200 does good) and the nose size to connect to the lower jaw. You may want to fiddle with the other options to amke the look fit to your imagination.

Step 4: Go back to the face sliders and use the face profile slider to stretch the entire "muzzle" into the desired size. Make adjustments untill it looks perfect for you.

Step 5: In case you've got additional werewolf assetts you may want to create "werewolf clones" of the of every clothes in every category and add all the wolfy-bits to it. After you're done with all the editing I am usually saving the Sim inside the CAS as a preset. So you'll have a quick backup just incase the game decides to wreck your wolf and make it ugly again.

I know all this creates alot of work but the end result is totally worth it and looks like what i've expected it to look like right off the bat (not perfect but damn close to it), but EA had a different point of view...

The above assumes you're using NRAAS Mastercontroller and maybe Overwatch too (I've noticed that the glowing eyes disappear after the first time you reload a game, Overwatch fixes this and alot more)

hello,

I installed Kinky mod but will not start any animation when the selection.
I have enabled in the settings the mod, but when I start option from the menu says "rejected" in the upper right corner.
maybe I need to load animations, you may kindly say how to do ??

thank

crash-hawk, in the settings for KW, you need to click on animations and then add animations. The animation names are quite specific when adding them. For instance, The Master's animations are "kinkyworldmasteranimations". It may take a moment or two to load the animations depending on speed of your machine. They will then show up in the animations list. Hope this helps. For more detailed instructions, review the guide for KW here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

crash-hawk, in the settings for KW, you need to click on animations and then add animations. The animation names are quite specific when adding them. For instance, The Master's animations are "kinkyworldmasteranimations". It may take a moment or two to load the animations depending on speed of your machine. They will then show up in the animations list. Hope this helps. For more detailed instructions, review the guide for KW here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

i will try to follow the guide.

thk very much for answer

@Master - Since KW 0.2.5, the position names no longer show in the position list. The positions are there and usable, just no name. I will try to get a screen shot for you. If anyone else is/was having this issue and know of a solution, let me know. Just an annoying little tick right now. Still functional.

@Master - Since KW 0.2.5, the position names no longer show in the position list. The positions are there and usable, just no name. I will try to get a screen shot for you. If anyone else is/was having this issue and know of a solution, let me know. Just an annoying little tick right now. Still functional.

A screenshot would be useful. The Master rebuilt and rehashed his KW pack shortly before KW 2.5 was released. It may be that there is a minor issue with STBL files in this pack. The STBL`s were checked in the preview pane of s3pe and looked ok but.........

@ The Master

Page 1 needs to be updated......."4. Type "KinkyWorldMasteranimations" and click ok."......to "kinkyworldmasteranimations" because KW 2.5 doesn`t accept upper case characters in the pack loader.

Thanks, i tried messing with it but my sims still look weird, any way for you to post the exact setting for the sliders u used? Or upload to premade sims

Usually I am not doing it anymore by the instruction since i've found out that you can get nice results even when just using a fraction of the slider-actions suggested by the instruction.

What I am usually doing:

Step 1: Select the skin fitting to the sims actual hair color

Step 2: Make the use the chin slider to create the lower jaw of the muzzle

Step 3: Go straight to the nose sliders and adjust the nose definition (-200 does good) and the nose size to connect to the lower jaw. You may want to fiddle with the other options to amke the look fit to your imagination.

Step 4: Go back to the face sliders and use the face profile slider to stretch the entire "muzzle" into the desired size. Make adjustments untill it looks perfect for you.

Step 5: In case you've got additional werewolf assetts you may want to create "werewolf clones" of the of every clothes in every category and add all the wolfy-bits to it. After you're done with all the editing I am usually saving the Sim inside the CAS as a preset. So you'll have a quick backup just incase the game decides to wreck your wolf and make it ugly again.

I know all this creates alot of work but the end result is totally worth it and looks like what i've expected it to look like right off the bat (not perfect but damn close to it), but EA had a different point of view...

The above assumes you're using NRAAS Mastercontroller and maybe Overwatch too (I've noticed that the glowing eyes disappear after the first time you reload a game, Overwatch fixes this and alot more)

Ok I've modified the first post as suggested. I wonder why the capital letters are a thing, is this some issue with the Game itself? Since I am certainly sure that you can call a .ToLower() method on any string object in C#, in order to do some text preprocessing before propagating it to other functions.

Anyways here are the saved sims from my current werewolf family, shown in the first page screenshots. The package also contains a teenager and a child not shown in the screenshots, these little buggers had to go to bed so mommy and daddy could have some time for adult enjoyments...

SavedSims.7z

Not included are the skins and the custom content, you'll have to get these yourselves.

Ok I've modified the first post as suggested. I wonder why the capital letters are a thing, is this some issue with the Game itself? Since I am certainly sure that you can call a .ToLower() method on any string object in C#, in order to do some text preprocessing before propagating it to other functions.

Anyways here are the saved sims from my current werewolf family, shown in the first page screenshots. The package also contains a teenager and a child not shown in the screenshots, these little buggers had to go to bed so mommy and daddy could have some time for adult enjoyments...

attachicon.gifSavedSims.7z

Not included are the skins and the custom content, you'll have to get these yourselves.

Thank You :)

Hey Missy   hum, sorry, Hello, The Master.

I'd like to report the same problem : no name for your individual animations in the choice menu.

I've taken a look into the KW_Masteranimations package - I don't know much about how it work, but,  there is a reference in the _KEY to 0x0D7490FFEEA3B0EE : Masteranimations, the _XML from the previous package, now missing and replaced by 0x617421E87ECAF1A4 : KinkyWorldMasterAnimations I think.

I am probably wrong, but maybe it causes the disappearing strings problem ?

attachicon.gifSavedSims.7z

Thank you so much!

Guest Harley Quinn

hi Master , i ave little bug the name of all animation dont show in the box kinky   :dodgy:

Just working legacy of Master , when i write "Masteranimations"

The Name of KW_Masteranimations  is "KinkyWorldMasteranimations", but aren't working with this name in Kinky World yet.

Seems like I was right about my concerns over the STBL's they seemingly need to be rehashed to the new animation names for kinky world. If someone knows a quick and simply way to do this feel free to send me a PM since with the STBL editor that I am using it's pretty much impossible without some rehashing every single animation by hand.

@Moonglade: Glad you like the animations, i've got some great ideas for the future, let's hope that i'll also find the time to realise them ^^.

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Hello Master,
Do you have more plans for new animations? Especially with the new animations of the supernatural. I like the intimade and love you put into all of them. I always accompany your work, I hope you do not leave it aside. However, there is still a problem to be read by Kinky World, I always play your animations in legacy.
Nice job as always.

I plan to update both packages in the future, yes. Unfortunately I haven't got any time lately to do some more work on animations since university is munching up all of my time with projects and upcoming presentations which need alot of preparation in advance.

I hope that I can get things rolling on the christmas holidays.