[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

Hello, I am new here.( I posted to other thread, sorry for the same messages in many places, I just don't know where I should write) I hope you don't mind if I write here about my problems. First of all, I want to say thanks to all the people who shared animations. Second, I don't know why the "rough" animations/poses don't work for any of kw or aw. I tried to delete the poses to add manually but the result it's the same. A little help, please? When I select the sims to "handjob dildo-rough or oral spank dildo rough or whipping rough, bdsm" I get the error: Invalid set in position Clip. This happens for both 2 sims or group sims

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So regarding vampire animations and such, does anyone know of any existing links to new vampire drink animations? Even better if anyone is willing to create some animations for new vampire bites? Even non sexual ones would really spice up the supernatural aspect of the game, something longer and more aggressive than the default sims 3 drink animation. Maybe like the sims 4 one? I can only imagine how great it would look with such a talented animators making these things for kinkyworld. 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wrote an OKW_File  to easy implement the two Mastermoonlight animations into KW and Passion.

Nothing spectacular but enrich the game a little with two teasing couch animations.

Here Masters Instruction to install (modified it by means of OKW)

1. Copy both the Mastermoonlight.package (download from first page of this treat) and the OKW_Mastermoonlight.package (attached in this post) into your mod folder being C:\USER\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages (No further use of the  "AW_Mastermoonlight.package" file - do NOT copy it into the Mods folder)

2. Fire up the Game and load any savegame.

3. Click any sim and go into the cake menu of KW or Passion

4. Register the Animations by typing "Mastermoonlight" and click ok.

5. Two Animations should be registered then.

6. DONE!

All my thanks go to the Master for his animations and for his very good animations tutorial which helped me a lot

to get into this topic.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2020 to all  !

OKW_Mastermoonlight.package

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...